Welcoming Satan? Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony in Switzerland

gregory5564

Reactions
Today, Satanism is on parade, as evidenced, for example, by Madonna dressing as Baphomet for a Super Bowl halftime show, the controversial unveiling of the Baphomet statue in Detroit, and Lucifer even having his own show on Fox, where he’s been repackaged as a “good guy” helping the LAPD. In his new book Hell’s Mirror, Texe Marrs makes a compelling case that satanic architecture has been constructed around the globe in preparation for the Antichrist’s rule foretold in the Bible.
CHRISTIANITY AND THE TRUTH MOVEMENT: HOW MUCH DO THEY COINCIDE?

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
A very interesting article, thank you. I only think that it is way beyond the USA alone. The entire world appears to be involved. The ones refusing to participate go the route of Syria, Iraq, etc.

At the same time the religious aspect appears to be a constraint for this entire topic. The reality could be even more global.

Onthebit

Reactions
I think they rescheduled Agenda 21 to Agenda 2030 after trump was elected. Can't remember if it's 2030 exactly but they pushed the date forward a few years to allow them to course correct.
The re-dating to agenda 30 happened a few years ago....before drumpf was elected! I canèt fathom why anyone would think drumpf is not one of èthemè

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
The redating to agenda 30 happened a few years ago....before drumpf was elected! I canèt fathom why truth seekers think drumpf is not one of èthemè
I honestly think that he was not prior to getting elected. It appeared everything was lined up for Hillary C.

At the same time it looks that he was briefed on a true state of things, and now has no choice but to get along with the program.

xtiml

Reactions
finding bohemian grove was the only good thing he ever did, otherwise he is the scourge of the conspiracy movement just like david icke

it feels less like an ritual and more like an open dig at the public watching, in an perfect world this doesnt exists

agenda 21 is an hoax by drama queens, there is no disaster coming, as for the elite, well nothing a good nuking or a thousand would not solve

another hoax by shills, alex jones want to brainwash the sheeple, he claims to be fighting!

nazis were the original culture killers along with the fascists and communists, what a good excuse to kill a bunch of jews and their culture, huh? if you kill them all there will be no one left to tell the real history (dont forget he used an symbol with an... interesting history)

it never existed to begin with, also quit with this trump praising, he is just an fascist wannabe trying to install an dictatorship
nazis original culture killers. you dont know what you talking aboutkilling jews and their culture? are you an idiot or a jew?

Onthebit

Reactions
nazis original culture killers. you dont know what you talking aboutkilling jews and their culture? are you an idiot or a jew?
No need to insult someones opinion. I don't think 'it's the jews' because most people who follow any religion are not the ones ruling you. Quit pointing fingers.

humanoidlord

Reactions
you are one of those guys arent you? if you are then you should'nt be on this forum

MoonWatcher

Reactions
This was a great find. The ritual reminded me of a Roman description of an Anglian ritual. The Vikings who invaded Britain - the Angles - originally came from what we call Sweden. Their Norman conquerors originally came from there, too. As far as I can tell the people of Kurick the Rus hailed from the same region.

I've read so much spooky stuff like this it's not even funny. The Denver Airport held my attention so bad that I spent quite a bit of money commissioning artists through the web in order to learn exactly how art is produced. Through the process I've come to recognize things the artists themselves didn't realize about their own work. Artists are strange mostly because they refuse to admit their limits and influences.

The Nazi producer of this show was probably loosely guided by his commissioner (employer). He probably researched the mythology/symbology of the people he wanted to impress (his employer). He probably read the same thing I did (Bede?) about the Anglii rituals, unless he was given access to some private collection. In this particular case it's unlikely the employer had any chance to approve the work prior to production since it's so baroque.

The critical issue in works of art is mostly the act of hiring an artist whose work is known to you. You know they have a certain style. You recognize they've consistently portrayed something that's important to you in a way that you want to see. You can't really expect to communicate with them beyond the initial instructions, at least not in most cases because there may not be language to describe the process.

At the the end of the day, I believe this was all just a celebration of the money that was made, with a little art thrown in for good measure. Some of the suits had to be there for appearances or political reasons, and I'll bet nobody in the audience had a clue what they were witnessing.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Totality of circumstances is important I think. How do you correlate the Bohemian Grove Rituals with this Tunnel Ceremony?

MoonWatcher

Reactions
Firstly, Alex Jones is a life-long media wannabe. Whether or not it was a clandestine incursion or a staged even doesn't really matter so much as the "cremation of care" and the pissing on trees by supposedly important people. We just need to remember that people aren't really so different from each other. We all want more than we have and that's all those particular people really have in common.

There are different levels of control for individuals at different levels of the 'pyramid' we call society. God only knows what goes on way up at the top. There's probably a fucking giant at the ultimate top of the heap. Whomever it is, they must truly invoke terror in the hearts of their underlings in order to retain their own position. If top-level leadership isn't entirely hereditary (I think it is) there must be a huge gap between the 'top two levels' of management and the administrative layers.

The most reasonable path of inquiry I've found is to follow the money behind any mystery and you might find something resembling what you want for an answer. Bohemian grove might be a social event for people wanting to climb higher than they already are. People like Angelina Jolie - little miss council on foreign relations. They're all just people trying to get ahead and leave a legacy. Personally, I believe they are all doing what they believe is best for the world at large. You need to have traction within your own particular strata to do that. The people above you will generally try to hold you back - lest you threaten their own perch. If you ascend its only because they let you ascend. The Italian Mafia's initiation ceremonies were grafted from old catholic rites supposedly. The guys at the top or those who created it know it's not serious worship - it's just a show for dull masses beneath them.

In a nutshell, those people who are truly in control of important resources (media is most important) will make the next generation of their own peers do stupid shit as a kind of initiation. Partly as a 'f**k you', too. I'm sure they try to discourage climbing to high social peaks, but at the same time 'social service' seems to be a requirement for enjoying certain rewards. They seem to be performing a kind of task (Trump), and I believe that managing the population is generally what 'they' do. That means doing things you naturally feel are wrong, and that weighs on the conscience even if it's being done for a 'good reason'. Hence: Creation of Care. The pissing on trees is probably just to contribute to that and get you used to doing shit you know is wrong just because somebody above you said it was alright.

humanoidlord

Reactions
Firstly, Alex Jones is a life-long media wannabe. Whether or not it was a clandestine incursion or a staged even doesn't really matter so much as the "cremation of care" and the pissing on trees by supposedly important people. We just need to remember that people aren't really so different from each other. We all want more than we have and that's all those particular people really have in common.

There are different levels of control for individuals at different levels of the 'pyramid' we call society. God only knows what goes on way up at the top. There's probably a fucking giant at the ultimate top of the heap. Whomever it is, they must truly invoke terror in the hearts of their underlings in order to retain their own position. If top-level leadership isn't entirely hereditary (I think it is) there must be a huge gap between the 'top two levels' of management and the administrative layers.

The most reasonable path of inquiry I've found is to follow the money behind any mystery and you might find something resembling what you want for an answer. Bohemian grove might be a social event for people wanting to climb higher than they already are. People like Angelina Jolie - little miss council on foreign relations. They're all just people trying to get ahead and leave a legacy. Personally, I believe they are all doing what they believe is best for the world at large. You need to have traction within your own particular strata to do that. The people above you will generally try to hold you back - lest you threaten their own perch. If you ascend its only because they let you ascend. The Italian Mafia's initiation ceremonies were grafted from old catholic rites supposedly. The guys at the top or those who created it know it's not serious worship - it's just a show for dull masses beneath them.

In a nutshell, those people who are truly in control of important resources (media is most important) will make the next generation of their own peers do stupid shit as a kind of initiation. Partly as a 'f**k you', too. I'm sure they try to discourage climbing to high social peaks, but at the same time 'social service' seems to be a requirement for enjoying certain rewards. They seem to be performing a kind of task (Trump), and I believe that managing the population is generally what 'they' do. That means doing things you naturally feel are wrong, and that weighs on the conscience even if it's being done for a 'good reason'. Hence: Creation of Care. The pissing on trees is probably just to contribute to that and get you used to doing shit you know is wrong just because somebody above you said it was alright.
this is more or less exactly what i think

tyler durden

Reactions
What do they know, that we do not? Common sense says that things are not being done for no reason. How do they benefit from having this ceremony, and what reflection does it have on our every day life? Mind that these are the power elite, probably knowing answers to many of the questions we ask.
I think they know us better than we know ourselves and therein lies the problem.
I'm referring to psychology, as in some kind of real, working model.

Edward Bernays' Propaganda is a turning point. It prooves that you can get much more out of people(as in manipulate them more efficiently) not by appealing to reason(their conscious mind), but by appealing to emotions(the unconscious mind).
"Don't buy this car for example because it has these technical specifications, buy it because it makes you feel good." That's why everything is sold to us the way that it is today.

And this kind of in-your-face out in the open luciferian-type ritual operates on the same psychological principles.
It's a convoluted way of appealing to your unconsciuos mind(telling you the truth of what they are really doing through symbolism), but at the same time by-passing your conscious awareness.

Symbolism is the language of the unconscious.
This type of ritual evokes the opening of the gates of hell to let all the demons out. The tunnel is the archetypal 'cave'/'underground'/'hell', while the actors play the demons.
the goat=lucifer(g.o.a.t. - greatest of all time from their perspective) within the (shepherd's)flock=the 'god-fearing' christians
the workers in orange - orange being a masonic colour.
the golden calf - a little idol worship
some fallen angel - 'good-guy lucifer'-type stuff
some human-animal hybrids - 'pan' worship
some men portrayed as women vice versa - 'baphomet' worship - the blending of the sexes

The fact that it's in Switzerland is no coincidence. (worthy of a thread of its own)

The fact that it's called Gotthard Base Tunnel is no coincidence. At one level it's calling something luciferian godly(gott), and on an unconscious level it truly evokes 'base'-consciousness (animalistic).
One could also argue 'gotthard' stands for 'godly heart'(reversed to the left side), with 'base tunnel'(male sexual organ) reversed to the right.
Its a subliminal way of channelling higher consciousness into base consciousness. Pure luciferian doctrine.
In green language it reads 'gotta hard base tunnel' (sexual inuendo designed to bypass the conscious and appeal strictly to the unconscious).

The fact that it opened on 1 June 2016 is no coincidence either. 01.06.2016 in European style, 06.01.2016 in American style.
Zero doesn't count in numerology, so you're left with 2 types of symmetry: 16-2-16 / 61-2-16, both masonic signatures (the 2 wings of the same 32degree bird). You can also interpret it as variants on 1.6.2016: 16.20.16/ 16.2016 - in roman numerals: XVI XX XVI / XVI MMXVI. I'll leave it at that.

And they left all these clues out in the open as a way of saying(bragging to those in the know) that this is not what it looks like on face value and the tunnel was probably already there to begin with as part of some ancient infrastructure, they just decided to open it to the public now.

Wonder why Vatican chose to show all this
The chambers on the map are 'lettered' backwards from right to left. hint
If you pause at the 1 minute mark you'll notice chambers J and K are missing. hint
So to answer your question: Prabably 'cause it's a JoKe. They're mocking us.
Jay and Kay... the proverbial Men in Black.

not wanting to open a can of warms by creating a Satanic occult sub-forum
The can of worms won't go away if you don't look at it, you know.
Just saying.

Last edited:

Aply1985

Reactions
"The price tag was 11 billion Euros. " That along with the ceremony! Anyone, and I mean anyone (even those who don't want to, or can't think outside of the box) who sees that opening ceremony and thinks there's not something darkly bizarre and unusual going on there, must be living in Palookaville.

This statue stands at the entrance of the CERN collider, also in Switzerland.

Official cern logo is 666
Screenshot_20180926-165515_Chrome.jpg

The spiral is a type of demonic portal. If you find graffiti, tags or stickers with spirals, it could be an indication that satanists have placed demons there. Many home decorations, furniture, and other items feature the spiral. Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Not only cern
Screenshot_20180926-165535_Chrome.jpg

666 Logos

perplexed

Reactions
"The price tag was 11 billion Euros. " That along with the ceremony! Anyone, and I mean anyone (even those who don't want to, or can't think outside of the box) who sees that opening ceremony and thinks there's not something darkly bizarre and unusual going on there, must be living in Palookaville.

This statue stands at the entrance of the CERN collider, also in Switzerland.

Let's not forget 11 is the most significant master number. Wasn't 10.8B, or 11.4B, or whatever ....but a cool clean 11 on the nose.
Post automatically merged:

I honestly think that he was not prior to getting elected. It appeared everything was lined up for Hillary C.

At the same time it looks that he was briefed on a true state of things, and now has no choice but to get along with the program.
Quite possibly, however considering his decades of being the poster boy for the East coast mafia 5 Families, and coined as Roy Cohn's protege, as well as his extensive financial deals, he likely knew of the uppermost hierarchy where all the roads that lead to Rome converge, then one road leads to Switzerland.
The globalist/controllers always have multiple game plans in place of course, however I believe drumph was always their choice so they could run up the market while resetting the 7 yr tribulation time clock. Something they couldn't do with HC in office.
Post automatically merged:

Quite possibly, however considering his decades of being the poster boy for the East coast mafia 5 Families, and coined as Roy Cohn's protege, as well as his extensive financial deals, he likely knew of the uppermost hierarchy where all the roads that lead to Rome converge, then one road leads to Switzerland.
The globalist/controllers always have multiple game plans in place of course, however I believe drumph was always their choice so they could run up the market while resetting the 7 yr tribulation time clock. Something they couldn't do with HC in office.

Last edited:

BrokenAgate

Reactions
That whole ceremony is one big combination of creepy and ridiculous. Who the hell was actually entertained by it? There's no talent here, no grace, the various sequences seemed chaotic, the costumes were silly. Even if it weren't bizarre and disturbing, I'd give it points off for being so horribly put together. It's like a bunch of high school drama class kids were given an unlimited budget to do whatever they want, and this is what they came up with. Maybe the ridiculousness of it all serves to disguise some of the creepiness, so that people won't pay too much attention to the demons and scarab beetles and zombies.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Giving it s second thought, I think that the Elite is not really celebrating the tunnel. Instead they could be ceremonizing some sort of a survival bunker. May be somewhat similar to one of those underground cities we discover today, wondering how the ancients managed to get them built.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Spykgb World-Historical Individuals 3