Votes: 64 26.7%
  • North America

Votes: 146 60.8%
  • South America

Votes: 6 2.5%

• Total voters

hillcountry

Reactions
Hello everyone - I'm glad I ran across your community and hope I can add useful knowledge in becoming a part of it. I found the link here only a day or two ago, while reading a YouTube comment section under a video about Tartaria, and have been reading ever since! I've been interested in cataclysmic theory for at least forty years; as well as alternative health, organic gardening, colored-light therapy, dowsing, herbal lore, mountains, deserts, oceans, lakes and rivers. Every thread I've looked at is intriguing, but the loss of the old civilization is closest to my heart for some reason. My latest passion/project has been delving in to subclinical Vitamin A toxicity over the last 5 months. See ya on the Stolen History trail somewhere.

Mornollege

Reactions
Came here via much research between my brother and I, in which I found Baked and Awake (good info, some spaceouts), which turned me on to your site. Just what we need, looking forward to spending time here and understanding more of what I knew all along..... Does any of this go with David Icke's research? Oh well, I'm new here, I imagine I could find some threads! Thanks for letting me in!

cavedweller

Reactions
hello everyone - I only discovered you existence this morning after stumbling over that aplane.truth video from a couple of weeks ago, having been looking into this stuff myself since around May 2018.. while watching a you tube vid it dawned on me that every day as i got off my bike after arriving at work, in the Adelaide CBD (south australia), that I was seeing the exact same thing I was watching rebel without a pause question.. subterranean windows.. I'd look at them, down through them, wondering what sort of dungeon facility once, or perhaps still, lurked beneath.. It is the torrens building corner of king william and wakefield st in the city if anyone wants to look it up.. classic Gov. designated mudflooder.
So I started looking around and doing a bit of research, fascinated at how i hadn't noticed this stuff and now i was seeing the ALL OVER the CBD..

I have a youtube channel where I was already focusing on trying to put pieces of the puzzle together, primarily focusing on light, where we are.. the sun and moon etc.. So I began documenting what I saw around town.. I probably have a dozen or so 'mudflood' vids on my channel - here's the latest if anyone would like a look at some 1800s Adelaide photography - showing the unusually common themes :) buildings too big, people too small and few..

in the description you'll see a link to my playlist which includes the others i've done.. I'm pleased to see the recent popularity, in a sense, of these topics.. even if the majority of people in my real life really cant get their heads around even considering the notion.. One good mate recently has and I'm stoked with that, it's good enough for me :)

The potential for free energy and what seems the ability of these old 'Tartarian' structures to resonate and harness atmospheric electricity has been something to blow my mind.. I do a fair bit of armature light analysis and have developed a means to dig into the light in images and reveal far more than first meets the eye - I can pull spirit out and have demonstrated to my own satisfaction that these structures are indeed creating an electric field and the energy flow toward them is astonishing and quite consistent from my own observations to date.. here's an example of what I mean:

I've been watching plenty of Martin Leidtke and Jon Levi for a while now.. And have a few theories of my own regarding what I expect is another 'reset' in this west-world like game I think we're all playing - totally absorbed - it's quite fantastic.. And this is just the way you'd have it - every city in the world discovering they had their own spectacular exhibition building, since torn down.. that tipped me properly into the 'this is clearly an awesome game we're playing' camp - I just can't seem to see past that happening any other way :) regardless, what ever this dream-time existence of ours is, at this point I'll certainly be happy to play again :)

ok cheers. peace

bd

cavedweller

Reactions
@cavedweller, have you thought of doing the same with today’s towers?
not the towers themselves no.. I did this one before the temple - the device appeared to be running atop and old church and sure enough the light backs that up

anything physical with a backdrop of sky is seen to radiate light i've found - power lines and tv antennas clearly change the waves immediately around them, when combines with certain architecture the effect is noticeably enhanced.. here's an example oi powerlines from thiss morning from

interestingly the light emitted from a giant cactus in my garden has me convinced plants are seeking atmospheric electricity rather than sunlight.. It shapes itself into the perfect electrical field and all those points/prickles have the effect of collecting positive ions. Anytime footage of it is sharpened it beams outlight directly above it

EdwinJohnson

Reactions
hi everyone! It was very exciting to find this site. Looking forward to some interesting discussions.

what brought you to this website, and what keeps you here
I was looking for a place to discuss topics that absolutely none of my friends in real life were open to discussing.

how you ended up here (i.e. Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
I think I found this site using duck duck go. Couldn't find good discussion forums using Google for the topics I like.

what your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum
Alternative perspectives on the Bible and all things to do with Christianity. Flat Earth. Fomenko's New Chronology. WW2. Public health controversies.

what your favorite threads are, and why
not sure yet, just started reading stuff here. I liked the one I just read about the Hindenburg and airships.

what your recommendations for new forum members are
Check out Anatoly Fomenko's work if you don't already know about it.

anything else relevant you wish to share
Am very interested in finding evidence that confirms or refutes aspects of Fomenko's Chronology. I love to analyze obscure and rare sources.

R Zella

Reactions
Hi everyone. I came across this forum looking up Tartaria, so I noticed it has guite a few of the topics I enjoy. I've been a proud conspiracy theorist since the mid nineties' with the arrival of the internet. I've been down many many a bunny trail, and hold some weird theories; my ways of connecting the dots I've seen. The seeds for being a CS likely started when I was 16 and read Erich Von Daniken's Chariots of the Gods, but I put it on the back burner because I was raised in a devout Evangelical Christian home. I've long felt I don't fit into any box or side anymore; I'm just an independent I guess. Been on a few forums, and obsessed with Twitter until my hubby banned me. I've been following the American political thing supporting Trump from my Canadian vantage point. My latest is becoming a flat earther after months of exploring that, and now I was into this erased Tartaria and mudfloods. I hope to learn much from you all.

alyxy

Reactions
I'm glad to have found this forum. I was researching something, I don't remember what, but Google led me here, and I started reading some threads about architecture and the mud flood ideas, and was fascinated!

I was fascinated by cryptids from a young age, but especially those that I'd consider to be probably a kind of undiscovered animal. The questions of why these things were officially denied and mocked instead of investigated were a constant refrain in my life from early on. Then there are things like frozen mammoths and living fossils! So much to discover about the world, yet institutions of learning seemed to all be ossified or extremely strict about denying any new ideas that were even slightly non-mainstream.

The threads I've been most fascinated by so far revolve around mud flood and architecture, like the Worlds Fairs buildings, and questioning the accepted dating of buildings. I like considering things and letting the ideas wash over me without feeling like I have to immediately fit it all together or reject anything new.

I get turned off from some conspiracy theories because so many seem to quickly become racist and hate-oriented, and I'm not about that. :) But this place seems more accepting and chill, so I'm excited to keep reading and thinking. :)

Rupert Sheldrake, and some other sources, as well as life experience, has encouraged me to question the status-quo western school of thought, i.e. materialism over all, and power and money being what really matter. Wars and murders and violence, racism and sexism and hatred, so that many will parrot back easily that humans don't deserve to be on this planet; we don't deserve to exist because we're intrinsically evil, always have been, always will be. I like seeing things that challenge that belief. The idea that humans are naturally vile, will always destroy the earth and each other, doesn't sit right with me, doesn't fit with what I understand of traditional cultures and lifestyles. Not that I believe people were ever perfect, but the absolute disgust for humanity that so many of my generation have doesn't seem health or based on truth, rather a media bombardment and twisting of facts that equate certain economic and social systems with all of humanity. And the way western religion and thought both fiercely condemn and infantalize anyone who would question the narrative that only humans have souls / consciousness (if they will even admit to that). There's so much to question and ponder and reconsider.

One issue for me is that I find science and electricity and so many things completely confusing. Show me a blueprint, technical drawing, or building schematic and my eyes glaze over; it's never been something I could understand easily, and I've just sort of accepted that, and never looked too closely at the details of things that were labelled science or math. I think that's a mistake, to feel confused and just believe the experts. I don't have to be a genius to learn and question and ponder... Ancient power sources / grids / understandings seem worth learning about, whether I can understand everything about them or not. And some of the ideas that society has just accepted, need to be questioned.

"They don't build them like they used to" is something we've just accepted. We 'came from apes,' we are the pinnacle, fought there through pillage and murder and rape, we have to fight every day for every thing, and yet we used to build these amazing marvels that we couldn't (and wouldn't) build today...

On a personal level, I've learned to doubt a great deal of accepted medical advice (especially pharmaceutical), as well as any regulatory bureau actually doing its purported job to protect the populace (in this country--can't speak for all, of course). I wouldn't say I doubt everything about the modern world, but some of the narratives I see being pushed the hardest, in my experience and understanding of the world, can be actively harmful. :(

Starman

Reactions
Am enjoying a new cycle of research after spending years in the Velikovsky/Electric Universe/Thunderbolts community. I am more focused on the sociological inquiry as compared to the hard sciences. I have long been fascinated with evidence of era ending earth catastrophes and the traumatic amnesia that ensued.

I have a website called PlanetAmnesia that follows Velikovsky's findings, particularly his theory on 'Cultural or Collective Amnesia.' I have take a hiatus from those studies.

I have lately become enamored with star forts, Tartaria, mudflood, aetheric energy harvesting and accompanying topics. I am even exploring flat earth theory, which has captured my imagination.

Now that so much buried history is coming to light and the realization is growing that we have been thoroughly lied to, I think it's time to throw everything out the window and take NOTHING for granted. Various timelines are completely screwed up, dating conventions are not reliable, history has been confabulated everywhere you look.

Some kind of a catastrophe and reset happened in the last couple of centuries. Giants were in our past and civilization was wiped out. I thought I had an inside track with Velikovsky and his 7th century BC earth catastrophe caused by a celestial disturbance, but now I see something much more recent! Will wonders never cease?

codis

Reactions
  • what brought you to this website, and what keeps you here
  • how you ended up here (i.e. Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
  • what your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum
  • what your favorite threads are, and why
  • what your recommendations for new forum members are
  • anything else relevant you wish to share
1. + 2.
Ugh, I think the search engine (not google...). Search topic already escaped my mind...

Our real history. Where we come from, where I come from.
Currently, I only know for sure I am lied to permanently. And most people around me go along, and either don't notice, or don't care.

Currently Fomenko, and Tartaria.
I read 3 of Fomenko's volumes, and here seems the only place to discuss it - without immediately being the odd-one-out.
In the remainder of my spare time, I'm doing archery, mostly horsebows. There are several interesting old designs known (tatar, scythian, awar bows), with very scant informations about the location and time period of origin. And besides, the large former empire of Tartaria mostly escaped my attention up to now.

Read on first. Keep an open mind. And be sceptic, instead of credulous.

I will do that in my posts.

PS:
My nickname refers to a state of mind that many people dislike quite a lot, and prefer to resolve by oblivion - cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:

Obertryn

Reactions
I wouldn't call myself a conspiracy theorist or even a full skeptic but recent events have kind of pushed my disbelief into overdrive. I still find things such as invented/buried history hard to accept, flat out consider flat earth to be a deliberate misdirection planted by NASA to deflect attention from all the shady stuff going on with them, am sort of on the fence with lost technologies that are beyond our understanding and sort of find the existence of past great civilizations and things such as giants and very tiny people and other kinds of humanoids plausible. Weirdest of all, some of the extended family I have don't seem all that shocked by the possibility, one time I got into a conversation with a relative about giants living in our past and their response was basically "well, duh", as though this was something fairly obvious.

I live life assuming that about 70% of what I know of the world is true, 30% is secret societies wrecking havoc and keep a reasonably open mind for the possibility that everything is wrong. If someone can show me solid proof of Hollow Earth or the Electric Universe or whatever, I won't make a big deal about it like an overly excited child, I won't keep stubbornly trying to denying it like some madman experiencing an existential crisis to the point of stupidity, I'll just note it down, consider how this affects my day-to-day life and move on.

Searching

Reactions
I wouldn't call myself a conspiracy theorist or even a full skeptic but recent events have kind of pushed my disbelief into overdrive. I still find things such as invented/buried history hard to accept, flat out consider flat earth to be a deliberate misdirection planted by NASA to deflect attention from all the shady stuff going on with them, am sort of on the fence with lost technologies that are beyond our understanding and sort of find the existence of past great civilizations and things such as giants and very tiny people and other kinds of humanoids plausible. Weirdest of all, some of the extended family I have don't seem all that shocked by the possibility, one time I got into a conversation with a relative about giants living in our past and their response was basically "well, duh", as though this was something fairly obvious.

I live life assuming that about 70% of what I know of the world is true, 30% is secret societies wrecking havoc and keep a reasonably open mind for the possibility that everything is wrong. If someone can show me solid proof of Hollow Earth or the Electric Universe or whatever, I won't make a big deal about it like an overly excited child, I won't keep stubbornly trying to denying it like some madman experiencing an existential crisis to the point of stupidity, I'll just note it down, consider how this affects my day-to-day life and move on.
The fact that you're here and asking questions is a huge first step. At least you're on the path. I was reading through comments of an SNL skit making fun of Julian Assange, referring to him as a "James Bond super villain", and I was pleasantly surprised. There were many people saying that it is propaganda and referencing Goebells. Most still bought into the left/right paradigm, but there were a few who saw past it. Everybody has to start somewhere. Welcome.

VonKitty

Reactions
How did I end up here? For years Ive been interested in all things of an esoteric, spiritual, metaphysical nature thanks to in5d.com, which led to further searchings of conspiracy theories, the Illuminati, false history, etc. Through this I discovered David Icke, which eventually led to Max Igan (thanks to my husband) and my enlightenment of Tartaria and mudfloods and my mind being totally blown!!!
And so after watching NewEarth on YouTube — ❤ her! — I did a DuckDuckGo search of Tartaria, and at last StolenHistory emerged.

It’s only been a few weeks since I’ve discovered the site, so I have no favorite threads, but I have found every one I have read extremely fascinating. My special interests so far are Tartaria, mudfloods, world fairs, architecture, and the new chronology.

It’s been very difficult to wrap my head around that everything we’ve been told is a big lie, especially that it’s likely a thousand years has been totally fabricated 🤯. I was a history major at UF, so this has been a total shock to my system. It has literally made me have nightmares. I’ve even dreamed of Napoleon fighting giants, I kid you not LOL. I thought I knew a lot, but now I realize I know nothing. So I look forward to reading everything I possibly can and trying to figure this all out with your help. Thank you for creating this forum and allowing me to be a part of it!