• North America

Votes: 147 60.2%
  • South America

Votes: 6 2.5%

• Total voters

NemoOfNowher

Reactions
Got here by first running into the Life Kreationz channel on youtube
Never been satisfied with the story were given.
I'm interested all things ignored and hidden by those who want to misguide us. The things that draw me the most are those of the things hidden in our recent past, the mud flood, tartary, etc. as they hold the key to understanding the distant past and the way things were before the reset
I actually made this account to point out the funny stuff the wiki article for tartar sauce has been doing recently, but that's for another thread.

Maxine

Reactions
Hi everyone, don't wanna spread too much words, but i joined this forum after lurking it for almost a month already, and beyond this forum i've been interesting in researching real non-dogmatic proofs of what our history and world really is for like a year already, so i just wanted to join a community of people who can grasp something that is beyond 'official and confirmed'

realitycheck

Reactions
What brought you to this website, and what keeps you here

looking for answers for too many questions that "official" history, geography...etc. didn't make sense to me, fact and logic based discussions what keeps/got me here

How you ended up here (i.e. Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc)

I my spare time I search and read many unoffical sources for many subjects, link in one of those discussions is how I found this

What your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum

General subject of history not making sense, and many other things not making sense and 99% of people not noticing that

What your favorite threads are, and why

Mudd flow, great fires, africa, tartaria... hard to pick when all is connected

What your recommendations for new forum members are

read, look, open your eyes and make your own conclusions based on logic

Anything else relevant you wish to share

Reason why I decided to join this forum is fact and logic based disscusions and conclusions. In most of the similar forums, groups, etc. there is small part of good conclusions and facts that get burried with huge ammount of fake and stupid stuff. I think that is not coincidende and that is done on purpose so good and real stuff gets burried with easily discredited garbage so then it can all be marked as garbage in one big package.

GroundhogLfe

Reactions
What brought you to this website, and what keeps you here

looking for answers for too many questions that "official" history, geography...etc. didn't make sense to me, fact and logic based discussions what keeps/got me here

How you ended up here (i.e. Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc)

I my spare time I search and read many unoffical sources for many subjects, link in one of those discussions is how I found this

What your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum

General subject of history not making sense, and many other things not making sense and 99% of people not noticing that

What your favorite threads are, and why

Mudd flow, great fires, africa, tartaria... hard to pick when all is connected

What your recommendations for new forum members are

read, look, open your eyes and make your own conclusions based on logic

Anything else relevant you wish to share

Reason why I decided to join this forum is fact and logic based disscusions and conclusions. In most of the similar forums, groups, etc. there is small part of good conclusions and facts that get burried with huge ammount of fake and stupid stuff. I think that is not coincidende and that is done on purpose so good and real stuff gets burried with easily discredited garbage so then it can all be marked as garbage in one big package.
I concur with the bolded part and would recommend that KD keeps it that way. Elaborating that as the member account increases and should the quality of posts in general begin to get much worse or should seemingly poor fake grammar start to pop up to distract the threads, then just use the rights to fix the course and use mute / ip ban or whatever is required, even the tool of temporarily not accepting new members is a good solution if things would get messy. It might seem to be a bit of a contradiction to the belief of freedom of speech, but it is not so as every platform is also allowed to set it's own rules and standards as well.

And lastly welcome to all newcomers.

Samson4prez

Reactions
I was looking up info on nicolas tesla and trying to find out what he really new and if he really could create free energy... I stumbled upon his 369 numerology and then I learned as much as I could before finding nothing but click bait nonsense... From tesla youtube introduced me to some unique theories about what the pyramids where really used for... It would be cool to thing that they were power plants but idk if that is the case, the arch of the covenant def seems like it belongs in the kings chamber. What i did take away from learning about the pyramids significant facts and details are usually omitted when you learn about them in school.. Like the resonance of the grand gallery... The manner in which it was broken into, the tunnel system under giza, the ratios in built in the pyramids design and not to mention impossibly huge stones like granite cut with precision and weighing 40 tons in some places... Eventually I started looking for other pyramids/ ancient structures and trying to find a link in the chain. I got into ufo conspiracies and sightings... And I def think nazis built some and had a base under Antarctica, and Admiral Bird went to inner earth... Now after recent stuff posted by new earth i found a good theory that points to the lincoln assassination being staged ad possibly the history of america hoaxed... shit maybe looking into child labor laws might shed some light on it... I also learned a bunch about the sumerians but now I'm starting to think that might have been implanted.. I learned about a few gnostic and esoteric things, sacred geometry... Also bright insights theory on the eye of the Sahara being the ruins of atlantis is spot on... I think that woke alot of people up to start questioning what they know... Because that thing is amazing looking from space and I just heard about it recently... I can go on and on... But what really pisses me off is the media and how blindly people obey... I just hope we don't have a reset in my life time.. But I hope we have a revolution

anotherlayer

Reactions
I just hope we don't have a reset in my life time.. But I hope we have a revolution
Hold on tight then, this is the current reset. It's a digital reset and while we're all digging stuff up, the places we dig are becoming digitally off limits. They are slowly (but surely) taking away what was anyone's business from YouTube. We have got the citizens of the United States begging the government to turn off any thing that questions the mainstream narratives. It's insane! Have you seen the latest YouTube scandal where parents need to warn their children about some meme going around that dares kids to do harm to themselves? Another orchestrated event so that we can all insist we remove anything on the internet that threatens the control of our govts.

Crazy talk, I know, but this is happening every day and as we speak. The revolution is NOT being televised, it's being ignored and squashed. But hey, Trump and politics and the Russians and Israel going to the moon and the Oscars and don't forget those pansexuals!

HulkSmash

Reactions
Thank you so much for having this site. For so long I have researched subjects that didn't make sense ( ancient Egypt, the 'missing link', etc...). Lloyd Pye's work really tipped the edge for me. I am so excited to be a part of this community where we investigate the unexplained and outright lies. For many years I have believed it possible for entire civilizations to be wiped out in the course of our humans on the planet history, with virtually no trace. Now this mud flood and Tartaria subject has got my mind whirling. I love it. Well also hate it because the fact that history has been covered up by other humans, over generations, is just pure evil and it makes me mad! HULK SMASH!

Samson4prez

Reactions
Hold on tight then, this is the current reset. It's a digital reset and while we're all digging stuff up, the places we dig are becoming digitally off limits. They are slowly (but surely) taking away what was anyone's business from YouTube. We have got the citizens of the United States begging the government to turn off any thing that questions the mainstream narratives. It's insane! Have you seen the latest YouTube scandal where parents need to warn their children about some meme going around that dares kids to do harm to themselves? Another orchestrated event so that we can all insist we remove anything on the internet that threatens the control of our govts.

Crazy talk, I know, but this is happening every day and as we speak. The revolution is NOT being televised, it's being ignored and squashed. But hey, Trump and politics and the Russians and Israel going to the moon and the Oscars and don't forget those pansexuals!
The CIAs miss information campaign is so good you can't believe anything... Some of these conspiracy theorys are so scary and f**k with your psych that you will believe anything... What crazy is i don't believe in flat earth or better yet i don't want to... But I am a graphic designer and I can edit videos and graphics just as good as the "parasites"... I keep telling everyone that this facial recognition ai and the deep fake coupled with the voice simulation that google can do is unbelievable... Literally you can buy micro cameras and all kinds of gadgets online and between your phone you

I was reading this article making connections with russian, etrsuscan and russian and then I realized it was written by Fomenko who new earth always sites.

HOW IT WAS IN REALITY

VLNDVHR

Reactions
Hello Everyone

I am so thankful to have found this group. I am an enlightened historian and I look at history (or at least the history we have been given) and its findings through the lens of religion. I am so excited about the varying theories I have read on Tartary and I look forward to providing my thoughts and ideas on the subject.

VV

AmorDeCognos

Reactions
Hello everybody, and thank you, KorbenDallas, for approving my membership. I've lurked for a couple of months, and I have a lot of respect for this place.

My intro / confession:

A year ago I believed the Single Bullet theory. Along with literally every other mainstream story. It had to be that way, for me, because I can't do doublethink. Catching all of society's so-called truth-telling institutions in just one massive lie is incompatible with continued trust in those institutions -- isn't it? You have to review everything you thought you knew -- right? It seems that among all my family and current friends, I'm entirely alone in thinking that way.

I don't consider myself especially stupid, but I now marvel at how I maintained such a pure state of naivety for so long. I considered myself to have a fairly broad understanding of the state of human knowledge, how things connected, etc. I guess it comes down to simple trust. I read broadly, but only in my own areas of expertise did I read deeply. For everything else I accepted the conclusions of purported experts. Never checked their work. Never even spot-checked. Oops. I see the game now: compartmentalization of knowledge, cult of the expert, etc. They got me, and good.

Yes, it really was realizing 'Oswald' didn't shoot 'Kennedy' that broke my reality and eventually led me here. That oldest and most banal of 'conspiracy theories'. Feel free to laugh. Such earnestness! I don't even have the excuse of being all that young. But if I met me from a year ago I'd be tempted to tousle his hair.

It's been a life-changing year. I lost my religion (scientism). Not looking for another one. I still believe in the scientific method. I'm actually a lot clearer on what that is. I deal in probabilities now, not certainties. That's what science should do, but usually doesn't. I've been reeducating myself. It's been both exhilirating and humbling. You won't catch me belittling anyone for entertaining this or that theory.

I have a computer science / machine learning background. A principle from learning theory that I've tried to apply to exploring alternative theories is: don't immediately reach for very powerful models. A very powerful model is like a 'deus ex machina' in film: basically, God did it. Such a model can explain any data, but it's useless for prediction, because God can do anything. If that kind of model is the true state of things, we're helpless. And maybe we are. But leaping to those models too quickly means we might miss a more down-to-earth one. One where we aren't at the mercy of all-powerful beings, but controllers who have limits. Limits imply at least some degree of predictability, because there are things they can't do.

In order of increasing explanatory (and decreasing predictive) power, I've begun to loosely classify alternative theories as follows:
  • Level 0. The mainstream narrative. Not alternative; included for comparison. 'The powerful do not conspire.' Laughable. Easily falsified by close examination of any of a number of issues. Massive contradictions between primary and secondary sources are everywhere.
  • Level 1. The world usually works like we were taught in school, but from time to time, very powerful top-down influences intervene to steer things to their advantage. Conspiracies happen, but the number of insiders is relatively low. By 'low' I mean: the average person might never personally encounter an insider. They're all very high up, or deep in the CIA, etc. Most news and history is reliable, or at least tries to be. At the far end of level 1 you have things like the Apollo and Nuke hoaxes, which require high-level insiders controlling multiple countries -- not hard to imagine once you understand the banking system. Insiders might have advanced tech, but on the order of 50-100 years ahead, not thousands. This is where most of the producers and consumers of alternative narratives live, including me up to maybe two months ago. I'm now, let's say, 80-90% convinced that no level 1 model will do.
  • Level 2. The core StolenHistory.org topics are in here: mud flood / reset / massive recent and ongoing historical falsification. 'Actor-based reality.' Requires vastly more insiders. Decent chance of the average person encountering insiders in real life. Mechanisms used by insiders to keep secrets, maintain insider cohesion, etc.: unspecified / unknown, although there are some ideas. Other large-scale hoaxes are in here too: mass shootings, 911 no planes / no floors. No magic, but society works very, very differently than we're taught, and not just occasionally -- every day. For example, countries may be no more meaningful than sports teams.
  • Level 3. Insiders have godlike powers of some kind. Ability to alter the past (Mandela effect), simulation hypothesis (of physics itself, or Matrix-style), or technology advanced enough to be 'indistinguishable from magic'.
  • I'm not sure where to put the 'consciousness determines reality' stuff. Maybe I don't get it. Whose consciousness? Definitely not mine! The goal of the controllers is for their consciousness(es) to determine reality for all the rest of us. Levels 1-3 refer to how they might be making that happen.
I'm here because I don't think we're in level 1 and I haven't yet seen cause to go to level 3. (For me personally, if I came to believe the truth were in level 3, I'd probably lose most of my current obsessive level of interest in Trying To Figure It All Out. At level 3, resistance is definitely futile, and would there even be much to understand beyond 'they can do anything'?)

Much of the evidence this site has assembled is extremely compelling to me. The quality of discussion is fantastic. That stood out right away, even when I was still in level 1 and not yet open to revisionism at level 2 scope. I'm open to it now.

For me, level 2 became plausible when I truly understood that the source of elite power is deception. If you got the regular man's education, as I did, they definitely didn't tell you that. Deception is so much more efficient than up-front force it's ridiculous. We must assume that elites have worked to perfect the mechanisms and societal structures by which they deceive us to the uttermost limits of their abilities and our gullibility. They are parasites, and parasites specialize. If our rulers can deceive us well enough, they don't need any other skills.

Our elites have reserved the practice of deception for themselves. For outsiders it is forbidden. The regular man's rulebook handed to outsiders -- morality as taught to the rest of us -- reviles liars, traitors, backstabbers, deceivers. Those people go to hell! Only the truthful and honest go to heaven. While not religious myself, I absorbed all that from birth. It's too late to change now, nor would I want to. But how the elites must laugh. I'm convinced that at least the high-level insiders get a totally different rulebook. One answer to 'how can they keep secrets so well' is probably that they're not taught to feel bad when they lie. (Of course, innate psychopathy would help too! But perhaps it isn't necessary.)

I'm Canadian. Been able to call myself middle-aged for a good while now. I have a Ph.D. that I'd never have pursued if I'd known what I now know about academia. The institution was fancy enough that I likely rubbed elbows with at least a few members of the insider class. If so, nobody let me in on the joke.

My forum name is a riff on Amor De Cosmos, the colorful premier (governor) of one of our provinces (states) in the 1800s, or so they say. Gave me a chuckle back in high school. Looking him up just now, and assuming he even existed, he unfortunately appears to have been kind of a dick sometimes, plus a freemason. Oh well. I'm neither.

This got way longer than intended. Maybe that's okay under 'Testimonies'. Nobody to talk to about this stuff IRL, especially since hitting level 2.

Last edited:

trismegistus

Reactions
Our elites have reserved the practice of deception for themselves. For outsiders it is forbidden. The regular man's rulebook handed to outsiders -- morality as taught to the rest of us -- reviles liars, traitors, backstabbers, deceivers. Those people go to hell! Only the truthful and honest go to heaven. While not religious myself, I absorbed all that from birth. It's too late to change now, nor would I want to. But how the elites must laugh. I'm convinced that at least the high-level insiders get a totally different rulebook. One answer to 'how can they keep secrets so well' is probably that they're not taught to feel bad when they lie. (Of course, innate psychopathy would help too! But perhaps it isn't necessary.)
If you haven't already, Marc Passio has some great lectures on how religion, specifically Christianity, was hijacked by the controlling elite in order to convince people that concepts like "turning the other cheek" and "forgiveness for all" should be applied in all situations. This creates a population that is willing to accept and come to terms with the horrors inflicted on them by the same people. In short, modern Christianity is inverted Luciferianism.

He also has a lot of lectures on psychopathy and the various ways it has wormed its way into society (governments, religion, carnism, bloodlines, etc). Perhaps this is the reason why you see so many incestual elite bloodlines, as this trait seems to be more or less a requirement in order to help these kinds of plans come to fruition.

Of course, there is always the "level three" possibility that the very tip-top of this power pyramid is maintained by a hybrid type of human with lifespans that stretch out much longer than the average human. If you lived for 200-500 years, how much would you care about the feelings and quality of life for those who are lucky to make it to 100?

I don't consider myself especially stupid, but I now marvel at how I maintained such a pure state of naivety for so long.
Don't beat yourself up about it too much, considering how much more locked down a lot of topics like JFK, Moon Landings, etc are nowadays compared to even a few years ago it seems like it is much more difficult to come across good information. Glad to see you made it through! I am not a particularly religious person either, but I will leave you with a good quote from the Nag Hammadi Gnostic Gospel texts:

"Recognize what is before you, and what is hidden from you will be revealed to you; for there is nothing hidden that will not be made manifest."

NemoOfNowher

Reactions
Please share!
I posted in the big tartary thread. Nothing too important but we get to see the penguins bumbling over their own illusions a little.

Is there a thread were we actually talk about who "they" are
Its a very sensitive subject and a complex one, but it probably needs a thread

Last edited:

Mojo923

Reactions
Hello all, I stumbled on this forum a couple of weeks ago and I don't think I've left once! It's been in the background ever since and I'm just so glad to have found you guys. I actually got here through the cultural layer subreddit and learning about the mud flood.

The mud flood topic was the first to draw me in even though at this point I've read A LOT of posts here and learned so much! At first I couldn't explain why I was so fascinated by it. And my husband kept dismissing it pretty much because we've been researches for as long as we've been together, (married at 21, 8 years ago!) and nothing like this has ever come up....
But the more I learned the more I could see that this is not something I was gonna let go anytime soon. And then I realized why.

You see, I am Jordanian. I lived in the U.S. for most of my adult life (18-26) and just recently moved back home to Amman, Jordan. And as I was looking at all those pictures, I realized that downtown Amman is full of such buildings (no luck with online pictures but I plan on going there soon to see if I can find some myself). Also the same type of worldwide architecture.
Also our history is full of Greek and Roman occupation and you can visit the Roman amphitheatre right here in Amman and also the citadel. Not to mention the ancient sites of Jerash, Um Qais, Wadi Rum, and of course Petra. I visited Petra once but it was almost 10 years ago and I didn't know about shit back then so I'm also planning on going there soon.

Now my husband is just as fascinated and we've spent the majority of the last week learning as much as we can and just having the best discussions about this and planning our next trips.
Also I've travelled a lot and most notably been to areas that are always mentioned here like Greece, Turkey, Lebanon, Syria(when I was a kid), and Egypt (visited the pyramids last year, not just Giza but also Dashour and Saqqara). Thinking back on these areas in this new light has definitely been very eye opening.

Anyways! (didn't plan on making this a long post, lol) I finally decided to join the conversation because I can't find a lot of info about anything in Arabic (my first language) and I would love to hear some ideas on how I can investigate these things out here.

I will attach some photos of downtown Amman just to give you an idea of what it looks like and why I'm intrigued.

AmorDeCognos

Reactions
If you lived for 200-500 years, how much would you care about the feelings and quality of life for those who are lucky to make it to 100?
I'd probably be campaigning to give the short-lifers their own freeway lanes. I'm a commoner, remember. :)

I don't think I'd put 'long-lived' in my level 3. It'd be a huge advantage, but well within our ability to understand. Regardless, I suspect elites have solved the problem of how to carry out plans needing more than one adult lifespan, whatever theirs may be.

Thanks for the Passio reference. There's literally zero chance elites haven't meddled with regular folks' religions to benefit themselves.

Glad to see you made it through!
Thanks for the kind words.

I was aware of the existence of dissent for most of my life. But until last year I never entertained the possibility that any of it could be true. That is the critical step, if not the only step. I think Orwell considered it the entirety of thoughtcrime. I see why now. Subjecting a typical official narrative to even modest scrutiny is essentially equivalent to rejecting it, because they're uniformly absurd. Dissenting arguments are still pretty easy to find once you've decided to look.

Plissken

Reactions
  • what brought you to this website, and what keeps you here & how you ended up here (i.e. Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
I was looking for more information about stolen history and sand-mud-flood after watching a video that was recommended by a channel I subscribe to. I like YouTube but I like to read and ponder photos. What keeps me here is this is by far the best forum- great investigations, great links, great comments from everybody. I lurked for two weeks reading everything and finally had to participate. By the way, I lurk at ATS,YouTube, and elsewhere but this is the first time I have ever contributed.
  • what your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum
I have always loved to read so my interests are pretty varied. I loved history and art so much I got a degree in History with a minor in Art History and an emphasis on Anthropology,
  • what your favorite threads are, and why
Love the the sand-mud-flood, stolen history, and architecture as they are in alignment with what I have always been interested in.
  • what your recommendations for new forum members are
Before you post, search for your topic. Lots of times, I find it has already been covered so I can just add my two cents. Always check out the links provided in posts, I have seen so many cool things in links that I know the OP would like to cover but couldn't because you can't post it all, there is just too much that keeps tying in to the sand-mud-flood stolen history theory.
  • anything else relevant you wish to share
Even though my handle and avatar are male, I am not. Snake Plissken is one of my favorite characters. So much so I named my dog after him after seeing Escape from New York a lot.

whitewave

Reactions
Welcome Plissken. Looking forward to your learned comments on some of the ancient art work posted on the site. And with your degree in history I'm sure you can fill in some of the blanks and answer questions for those of us who could barely stay awake in history class. :)

GlenRunciter

Reactions
Hello,
I've always been interested in history, anthropology, mythology and the occult, with a focus more on mythology and the occult. It took a while for my skeptical self to come to accept that there is a decent amount of evidence for some prehistoric advanced civilization that existed prior to anything mentioned in "official" history. Göbekli Tepe was what convinced me and how it was rarely touch upon in mainstream sources as well as the inexplicable use of massive, megalithic stones to create structures around the world. There's also the fact that most of the sites of many megalithic structures show a degradation in technology over time and not the expected inverse.

A few months ago, I stumbled upon a reddit thread that talked about a mud flood with links to this site. I spent many hours reading about the mud flood and consequently, Tartaria. Around the same time I also found the evidence for the manipulation of what year it is. There are way too many examples of I's and J's being used instead of 1's. Needless to say, my worldview has been shattered. There is too much unexplained in our history and there are obvious efforts to control the narrative. People like Zahi Hawass obviously have an agenda and will dismiss anything that doesn't fit their agenda as false even though the evidence says otherwise.

I hope I can contribute to the forums as much as I can.

RecycledSoul

Reactions
  • what brought you to this website, and what keeps you here
  • how you ended up here (i.e. Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
  • what your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum
  • what your favorite threads are, and why
  • what your recommendations for new forum members are
  • anything else relevant you wish to share
First post, hello everyone. I landed here on a quest of inner enlightenment. I believe it was a provided link in a YT video. What keeps me here? I should have been here all along! You’re my peoples I belong with. Like minds think alike, I’ve always heard.

My interests: cosmology, ancient structures/artifacts, medieval anything, indegenous peoples, and I could go in and on.

I can’t really say I have any favorite threads. In the month or so I’ve been lurking here, I have been absolutely astonished with every single one I opened! The knowledge collected here is amazing.

Recommendations for newcomers: Keep an open mind when stepping into this realm. One year ago I would have laughed at a FE’er, but I’m not so sure anymore. :) I personally feel we are on a toroidal body (different thread), but we have been lied to by TPTB.

About me: Half a century ago, this meek man, 1/8th Cherokee, was born into this body in Midwest USA. I dropped out of high school at 16, only to score 99% in history and science on the GED test three years later. I’ve always been referred to as an “old soul”, by anyone with any sense. I have (what I believe to be) recollections of previous lives as a human. I work for a University with a student body of about 17,000 in the field of Electronics. I’ve had a lifetime fascination with electricity. I’ve known my whole life that there are too many anomalies around me without adequate explanation.

Thank you for allowing me to become a part of the discussions.