Votes: 84 28.0%
  • North America

Votes: 181 60.3%
  • South America

Votes: 6 2.0%

• Total voters

kentucky

Reactions
Finally, it clicked in my mind and I accepted that I had been deceived, and I had my second awakening. Things started falling into place and I realized that our history is the real conspiracy and that in my mind is the precursor or perhaps the backbone of all other conspiracies…
There are indeed levels to our awakening, aren't there.

And yes, I agree, history could be considered "the real conspiracy". Often, the under-informed would ask "Why would 'they' lie to us?". It's always the same thing, pinky...but in this case, it's not them *trying* to take over the world, per se, but rather, their continued efforts to perpetuate their control over the world - as they've always been in control, at least as far back as the successful injection of the narrative they've constructed about who we are, where we are, and where we've come from, goes.

'They' must control the narrative not only to hide the true nature of where we come from (such knowledge may delegitimize their control over us or may give us impetus to actively rise up for ourselves). But, by doing so it is also done to disempower us - as it causes us to not be able to discern reality as it is, which keeps us mentally imprisioned, emasculated, and impotent, and ultimately leaves us unable to retake our individual and/or collecitve powers back, whatever those may be. This is akin to the domestication of animals, but in this case, we merely call it the "civilization" of peoples.

As I see it, every awakening one has had before arriving at 'stolen history' had merely been a part of an initiation into this upper-level work, so to speak. Congrats on having made it to where you currently are in your journey and best of luck to you as you move forward, and welcome!

Last edited:

Red Bird

Reactions
But, by doing so it is also done to disempower us - as it causes us to not be able to discern reality as it is, which keeps us mentally imprisioned, emasculated, and impotent, and ultimately leaves us unable to retake our individual and/or collecitve powers back,
Beware of believing in the matrix. Who benefits?

EmmanuelZorg

Reactions
I've been lurking here without an account for maybe a month or so, having first found this site from a search about Tartaria after learning about it from some YouTube video.

I've been fascinated with history since childhood, age 7 or 8. I've always enjoyed trying to imagine the world of the past, and over time I came to realize how much of a minefield it is to make assertions about events in history. My main interest has always been the 20th Century, which yields a lot of documentation and is fairly reliable. I've learned about the Roman Empire, but to be honest there was this large chasm of history which I never found all that interesting. To hear that some of that chasm may have not existed has really sparked my curiosity.

I decided it made sense to finally make an account, so I can post what I hope are useful observations. I noticed some fans of The Fifth Element here, so I opted to use Zorg as my account name, in part because of his Southern accent and the fact that I think Gary Oldman is one of the most talented actors of my lifetime. I promise I am not a bad guy in real life, although at times I do feel like I have been deceived as he was.

trismegistus

Reactions
Well, I do know there is a lot of suspicious 20th Century stuff, but to me it seems a lot more reliable than events prior to the 19th Century. But I hear you loud and clear!
It hasn't been discussed a whole lot on this forum compared to other topics, but I think the events surrounding what we call WWI had entirely different motivations than what we are led to believe. For being such an important part of the 20th century there is also a criminal lack of information on the topic.

Banta

Reactions
Hello, I was redirected to this thread which I had partially read but didn't really think to comment on.

Basically just a fellow researcher who has been trying to figure this realm out since birth. Never cared much for the conventional explanation since I've always though much is unknowable but didn't realize until I was older that some people actually thought that history and science and the very nature of existence had been proven in some way. The monoculture has gotten worse in my lifetime in enforcing this perception.

It has been personally disquieting to me to discover that most conventional thoughts on any subject are not only not proven, as I thought in my youth, but demonstrably false.

It seems clear to me that we are living in the ruins of a greater civilization(s) and it is mostly our societal brainwashing (which is more complex than just an Illumanti/Satanic/etc plot, in my opinion) which keeps us blind to this.

BlackWater

Reactions
i have a great deal to share with this community. i can't figure out how to start a thread. i know what happened. its tragic and confusing. kd has already shown the pictures to back it up. tartaria was atlantis less than 2000 yrs ago. the cataclysm started it all...and ended it. put it this way, where there are ancient airports, there are ancient parking lots that were melted underground. not every vimana was affected...we found some...and have tested them and they still work. the rest become mines...look at how the metals have spread...i have a lesson i'd like to teach, but don't know the platform.

whitewave

Reactions
Well you certainly know how to make an entrance, BlackWater. And welcome to stolen history.
I am not the person to tell anyone how to operate a computer or what platform to use. Lots of smart people on here who can help you start a thread. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Praxis

Reactions
I cant remember how I found this site, sometimes I go down deep internet/youtube rabbit holes. I have a degree in architecture and I find myself rejecting more and more textbook explanations for the construction techniques of giant ancient structures, so I've started researching alternative methods like Resets/Mud floods. I have a lot of Piranesi Books and I look at them so differently now that I've read through this forum. I'm very open to all topics, I like reading and making my own conclusions and hate when people shut you down for asking questions.

LndShrk

Reactions
Hello, I first found this page from the Mud Flood / Cultural Layer subreddit. I have been reading this forum for over a year. I was drawn to this community because I love old buildings and remnants of the previous human-based, person-centered culture that existed before the neoliberal capitalism of today. I currently live in New Orleans where I am surrounded by old architecture, the remnants of a worlds fair (1893 Cotton Exhibition), live under a system of laws inspired by the Napoleonic code (different from common law) and I will cry the day that Mardi Gras is cancelled due to the rising sea level.

I have a degree in neuroscience from Tulane University (which was a very old medical school and the transition from the Medical College of Louisiana to The Tulane University of Louisiana would not have been possible without the robber baron of the South, Paul Tulane. That is a story I wish I could tell in more detail). Besides architecture I am fascinated by suppressed or unexplored areas of physiology & psychopharmacology and as a resident in a city below sea level I am intimately concerned with climate change, rising sea level and the apparent transformation of the American continent for clues of where I should move to next. I fluently speak Spanish which helps me decipher (some of) the Latin on the old Maps I consider to be primary sources for our climate and terrestrial prognosis.

kentucky

Reactions
Hello, I first found this page from the Mud Flood / Cultural Layer subreddit. I have been reading this forum for over a year. I was drawn to this community because I love old buildings and remnants of the previous human-based, person-centered culture that existed before the neoliberal capitalism of today. I currently live in New Orleans where I am surrounded by old architecture, the remnants of a worlds fair (1893 Cotton Exhibition), live under a system of laws inspired by the Napoleonic code (different from common law) and I will cry the day that Mardi Gras is cancelled due to the rising sea level.

I have a degree in neuroscience from Tulane University (which was a very old medical school and the transition from the Medical College of Louisiana to The Tulane University of Louisiana would not have been possible without the robber baron of the South, Paul Tulane. That is a story I wish I could tell in more detail). Besides architecture I am fascinated by suppressed or unexplored areas of physiology & psychopharmacology and as a resident in a city below sea level I am intimately concerned with climate change, rising sea level and the apparent transformation of the American continent for clues of where I should move to next. I fluently speak Spanish which helps me decipher (some of) the Latin on the old Maps I consider to be primary sources for our climate and terrestrial prognosis.
Cafe Dumont for the win! I was just there some weeks ago, I'm a fan.

You mentioned suppressed areas, physiology, psychopharmacology and enjoying researching "remnants of the previous human-based, person-centered culture that existed before the neoliberal capitalism of today". This may seem like a very unrelated topic, but do you have any knowledge of the alleged vampire culture that exists there (maybe we can build a discussion in the "general" forum if there is interest)?

Weird random question aside, welcome and I look forward to hearing of any findings that you'd be up for sharing!

LndShrk

Reactions
Cafe Dumont for the win! I was just there some weeks ago, I'm a fan.

You mentioned suppressed areas, physiology, psychopharmacology and enjoying researching "remnants of the previous human-based, person-centered culture that existed before the neoliberal capitalism of today". This may seem like a very unrelated topic, but do you have any knowledge of the alleged vampire culture that exists there (maybe we can build a discussion in the "general" forum if there is interest)?

Weird random question aside, welcome and I look forward to hearing of any findings that you'd be up for sharing!
*Café du Monde (cafe of the world). When I was young and I'd visit my aunt and cousins in New Orleans (I grew up in Dallas, TX) I'd always want to go on a voodoo, vampire or some haunted history tour (the company is literally called haunted history). Now that I'm an adult and I can see this tour industry for what it is, it's a tourist trap. In another thread on this forum the consumption of blood is discussed and I'm sure that it happened in the Gulf South. Because of the growth factors/hormones and good cholesterol you'd ingest drinking someone else's blood would totally rejuvenate you. A google scholar search about blood transfusions will give you plenty of evidence. But in 2019 New Orleans its all show to pander to tourists.

kentucky

Reactions
*Café du Monde (cafe of the world). When I was young and I'd visit my aunt and cousins in New Orleans (I grew up in Dallas, TX) I'd always want to go on a voodoo, vampire or some haunted history tour (the company is literally called haunted history). Now that I'm an adult and I can see this tour industry for what it is, it's a tourist trap. In another thread on this forum the consumption of blood is discussed and I'm sure that it happened in the Gulf South. Because of the growth factors/hormones and good cholesterol you'd ingest drinking someone else's blood would totally rejuvenate you. A google scholar search about blood transfusions will give you plenty of evidence. But in 2019 New Orleans its all show to pander to tourists.
Cafe du monde, yes of course, thank you. How embarrassing of me! A friend took me and I didn't notice the actual name of the place while I was there since I was knee deep in beignets and coffee :) As far as the vampire tours go, I've not heard of them, myself. One of my buddies had told me about a weird underground subculture of blood-drinkers there, just wondering what the word on the street was, is all. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, regardless!

LndShrk

Reactions
Cafe du monde, yes of course, thank you. How embarrassing of me! A friend took me and I didn't notice the actual name of the place while I was there since I was knee deep in beignets and coffee :) As far as the vampire tours go, I've not heard of them, myself. One of my buddies had told me about a weird underground subculture of blood-drinkers there, just wondering what the word on the street was, is all. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, regardless!
I hope you didn't get too covered with powdered sugar! :)
If there were an underground blood-drinking group in this city, where people go missing and are murdered very frequently while the police are too corrupt to keep up, I don't like thinking where that blood may come from.

kentucky

Reactions
I hope you didn't get too covered with powdered sugar! :)
If there were an underground blood-drinking group in this city, where people go missing and are murdered very frequently while the police are too corrupt to keep up, I don't like thinking where that blood may come from.
Agreed. Again, welcome!

Jenny

Reactions
I just have to say - some of the walking tours are fantastic!! While they may be for tourists, the ones I have taken were all from very knowledgeable and entertaining guides. I learned a lot about the history of the city. The tours were all free, and you simply tipped the guides.

My brother moved there a few years ago and there is in fact some band of filthy street kids that dress in old fashioned clothes and look as if they stepped out of a Dicken's novel. They would be my best bet for the underground vampire scene.

LndShrk

Reactions
I just have to say - some of the walking tours are fantastic!! While they may be for tourists, the ones I have taken were all from very knowledgeable and entertaining guides. I learned a lot about the history of the city. The tours were all free, and you simply tipped the guides.

My brother moved there a few years ago and there is in fact some band of filthy street kids that dress in old fashioned clothes and look as if they stepped out of a Dicken's novel. They would be my best bet for the underground vampire scene.
Do you know where this group can be found?