Votes: 76 28.4%
  • North America

Votes: 160 59.7%
  • South America

Votes: 6 2.2%

• Total voters

MaybeLater

Reactions
I came here because of Tartary, rewriting of history with a heavy side of ME, and just plain sick to death of false narratives and false realities, and dang it, I want to figure out what fasces really do and how to make them!

Mostly, I will be lurking. My bandwidth is very limited and since so much is video any more, it puts me at a bit of a disadvantage. My family has a very extensive history going back to the Normandy conquest, and I want to revisit that in relation to what we are all discovering about real history.

My thanks for this place and for all the thought and intelligence that goes into the posts!

anotherlayer

Reactions
Hi all, Ive been learning about the Tartars and 'ancient' history. Im constantly looking for new bits of information that will help fill in the gaps. I hope to help or point out new information where possible. :)
The first thing we should all remind ourselves is... the Tartars lived in teepees, not grand mansions and old post office buildings ;) Welcome and woohoo!

Zoolander

Reactions
Hi all. Thank you for the add to this amazing site. A lot of you have amazing insights and information. I also am a truthseeker. Have felt there is something wrong with the narritive of this world for a while. Been through the whole search of conspiracy "theories" for a few years but this site has amazed me from the tartarian aspect and the possible resets and the investigation for the truth. Look forward to reading and sharing with you.

MaybeLater

Reactions
Hi all. Thank you for the add to this amazing site. A lot of you have amazing insights and information. I also am a truthseeker. Have felt there is something wrong with the narritive of this world for a while. Been through the whole search of conspiracy "theories" for a few years but this site has amazed me from the tartarian aspect and the possible resets and the investigation for the truth. Look forward to reading and sharing with you.
The Dark Ages were very, very, dark.

I'm not certain where I fall. But I am certain that we have been officially lied to.

Permanently.

MustardSeed

Reactions
  • what brought you to this website, and what keeps you here
    • Yet to be determined, but why I registered had to do with the content and my desire to be in on the conversation(s).
  • how you ended up here (i.e. Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
    • I was redirected here from the following websearch: "moon in earth's atmosphere" Most articles I found had comments disabled, and then I discovered a thread on here discussing the moon landing.
  • what your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum
    • I am a born again Christian. It was my firsthand experience with a demon that led me to the truth of good and evil. I believe very much in the power of prayer. I have personally experienced demonic possession and demonic activity in my life and home. Beyond the torment, I can speak to the overwhelming personal evidence I have received that we do have a creator. I have a history of having prophetic dreams that have come to fruition. And I believe that we are the last generation of this time. I also believe that we live in a fallen world, and sin can account for everything that we see wrong in our world today.
    • Topics of interest pertaining to my personal experiences
      • Psychotropic, antidepressant, antipsychotic side effects
      • Vaccine injury: permanent tetanus in my bicep = life of pain
      • Space - I've never been there. Have you?
      • Creation/evolution - We are unique. We all have a purpose.
      • Signs and symbolism in everything
      • Occult activity in our everyday lives
      • Deep State shenanigans - our fake democracy
      • Conspiracy theories in general
  • what your favorite threads are, and why
    • Yet to be determined
  • what your recommendations for new forum members are
    • I am new too, so I have no recommendations. However, based on what you took the time to read about me above, do you have any recommendations for me? Thanks in advance!
  • anything else relevant you wish to share
    • Be kind!

studytruth

Reactions
Ok short overview. I am am author. Studied alternative archaeology for 10 years, specifically the lies about Egypt and the maya. Took 10 years to write the book The Power of Then. Was searching for the deeper wisdom inherent in the structures and texts.
Studied zen, alchemy, with several native Indian medicine men. That is experience is a new book out this fall.
Was in Florence doing some reasearch on cathars and knights templar on another project when I got drawn to modern historical lies. I got excited to see that the making of our modern world was actually very recent and full of lies.
Went on a 2 months research kick, got deeply interested in the world exhibitions so started a book on it. Scarily I have read all the main original sources on these fairs. It is important as you see the mindset of the people who put them on. Granted they are like 4000 pages each but they are fascinating.
Found for sure that Social Darwinism was a key part to the fairs.
Saw this site about a month ago. The research here is amazing, covers much of what I found on my own, much in new directions. I am really impressed by what people are doing here.
Actually it changing my mind on how to get my book out, this very site is making me consider my next work with this book.
Hope to be someone who can offer a contribution once in a while. Comment any time, and challenge any thing I say. I’m here too to find a bit of the truth of our past. Like you all I have more questions than answers.

trismegistus

Reactions
Went on a 2 months research kick, got deeply interested in the world exhibitions so started a book on it. Scarily I have read all the main original sources on these fairs. It is important as you see the mindset of the people who put them on. Granted they are like 4000 pages each but they are fascinating.
Found for sure that Social Darwinism was a key part to the fairs.
Saw this site about a month ago. The research here is amazing, covers much of what I found on my own, much in new directions. I am really impressed by what people are doing here.
Actually it changing my mind on how to get my book out, this very site is making me consider my next work with this book.
Welcome! I look forward to your input on this very strange topic.

May I ask where you found these original sources? It'd be fascinating to go through, and a great addition to the knowledge we have slapped together here.

studytruth

Reactions
Welcome! I look forward to your input on this very strange topic.

May I ask where you found these original sources? It'd be fascinating to go through, and a great addition to the knowledge we have slapped together here.
Hey. Love the user name by the way.
I found a mass of original sources at a site studylove dot org.
But you won’t find the fairs on his main page.
So you have to google studylove world fair
You will get a page of years. He has links to them all.
Click say 1893 for Chicago and you get a ton of links.
Go down to texts and generally they are original works published just as the fairs ended.
If you need more help let me know. There are a years worth of research just in all his expo links.

VonKitty

Reactions
Hey. Love the user name by the way.
I found a mass of original sources at a site studylove dot org.
But you won’t find the fairs on his main page.
So you have to google studylove world fair
You will get a page of years. He has links to them all.
Click say 1893 for Chicago and you get a ton of links.
Go down to texts and generally they are original works published just as the fairs ended.
If you need more help let me know. There are a years worth of research just in all his expo links.
Thanks for sharing the link! An incredible amount of info to search through.
And, congrats on your book. Will it be available in English?

emptyroad

Reactions
Hi, I am happy to be a member! I have been a lurker here for about a year, I got here initially through a link on a reddit forum. No matter what questions pop up in my life, I always seek answers to the nth degree. Whatever the base truth is, I want to find it. This site has consistently impressed me with the quality of the posts, and I appreciate how much time and diligent research goes in to the threads. I aim to contribute meaningfully as well.

I am particularly interested in the photographic evidence threads and the old maps. What a treasure! So many possibilities for drilling down. I think the smallest details can be the biggest clues.

Oddly (?) enough, I am currently most fascinated with The Bathroom Question...as in....where are the sanitation facilities in these grand buildings? Impossible for that to be an oversight or a simple lack of interest in getting rid of chamber pots.

I am also interested in changes in clothing styles through time as clues to climate changes due to the cataclysm(s). Diversity of languages as it could relate to cataclysmic population changes/shifts/isolation is also most fascinating.

Overall, I have developed a deep respect for everyone here and for their high-quality contributions. The discovery of these truths we seek is most effective when we put our heads together, and I am thrilled to have found this place.