Welcome to the Vatican Library Secret Archives... you are not!

whitewave

Reactions
Oh, no doubt. Out of 5 miles of library they're willing to let us see 80k documents....if we pay them. No, there won't be any "Eureka!" documents or info allowed. But once they start chumming those waters, the sharks may come out in force and demand more. As I said, it's a step in the right direction. But that's all it is-a step.

BrokenAgate

Reactions
Swastikas are another good thing stolen and turned to a symbol of evil. It is still an emblem of good luck and prosperity in many cultures, probably with deeper meanings that are lost even to them.

As for the Vatican, it's a sore spot for me. It pisses me off that they possess billions of dollars in valuable artifacts and books, yet can't feed their own poor. Even worse, they are keeping information from us deliberately so that we won't know how advanced we really could be. Digitizing? I doubt they are letting us see everything.

Wyrdling

Reactions
It looks like I am not qualified to view either library (KD data mining? lol), and possibly never will.
Well, I guess I'm a bit behind the times. It seems the Vatican library (at least some of it) has been getting digitized since 2015. Who knew? They're willing to release via their digitization process 80,000 manuscripts and so far have 16,000 uploaded. They expect money, of course. Richest city in the world expects us all to pay to get a glimpse of some of the stuff they stole from us. Sigh. Still, it's a step in the right direction.
This is a moral status signal, nothing more - a way to deflect criticism. Why have such a complicated entry system if they're merely going to scan and digitize everything? I highly doubt anything from the Secret Vatican Archives will be digitized, because they will no longer possess complete
control over it. It can be copied by the viewer, and distributed online with ease.

Eh, at least I got a free map from that website:
A344Ryd.jpg
scythia.png

Ice Nine

Reactions
Nice find @Yergen (y)

Here is a link to their digital collections. Vatican Digital collections

There are some old maps, but it takes younger eyes than mine to see what's on them. Borg.Carte.naut

Well I've spent about 3 hours going through the visual materials section and my butt is now frozen to this chair and my right arm feels like it's paralyzed. :p and I didn't find any great secrets, but lots of interesting stuff to look at. If you can figure out what you are looking at most of the time that is.
That's either a very stylish ladies hat or a flying saucer. And a closer look at those "crosses" reveal that they are actually modified swastikas.
The crosses also remind me of the hooked X used by the Knight's Templar, if slightly rotated.

hooked X 2.jpg
hooked X.png

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
Thanks, Ice Nice. I didn't mean to imply that the hooked X was the equivalent of the runic letter X-just that it looks like a hooked English letter X. :) I read something regarding the Kensington Rune stone that seemed to show it had been discounted as a complete hoax. Some of the words had not been invented until the 19th century (Swedish words) and it was discovered by a 19th century Swedish guy. They seemed to make a pretty strong case. Also, the Swedish guy sold it for $10.00. Who knows?

Also read that the hooked X had some secret meaning and was related to Jesus and Mary having a child but, I have to admit, I didn't research that line of conspiracy theory at all. I can see the Vatican not wanting that sort of information to get out.

Is the hooked x a letter or a symbol or some sort of code?

Ice Nine

Reactions
I'm totally on board with Wolter's assessment of the Kensington Stone, so many things are discounted as a complete hoax, we need to dig deeper and reach our own conclusions.

Wolter has explained the hooked X was a symbol that was important and likely made by the Cistercian monks. The X was a symbol of the balance and duality of woman and man, and heaven and earth.
The hook that is in the X symbolized the offspring or children, representing the continuance of the Goddess belief through common thought and bloodlines.

Wolter decided to go further into his quest for information about the artifact to find the identity of the man who engraved the inscription – the Cistercian monk from Gotland mentioned in the runic text. The Cistercians lived under religious vows as Gnostic Christians.

They were the founders of the Knight Templar and survived its destruction during the 14th century. They migrated from France to other places in Europe, including Gotland. Templars were still settlers of the island at the period of time the Kensington Rune Stone was carved. Wolter claimed the inscription included information that was related to who the party was, where their exact location was, why they were there, and when.

Kensington Rune Stone decoded: Vikings, Templars, and Goths in America in 1362

Jim Duyer

Reactions
It was first attributed to the Vikings due to the Kensington Rune Stone and here is Viking runic, the X is different.

I wrote a program that is free, and uses an updated version of the runic alphabet, if
you would like to give it a try: Translate, our Free Online translation program for the actual Runes of Odin himself - Runic Symbology
and Sumerian or Mayan to English is on the menu here: Translators and Alphabets for Mayan, Maya, Babylonian, Agartha, UFO, Aliens and Surreal Cultures and Identities Jim

Maxine

Reactions
In all honestly, i think we need to raid Vatican archives, most likely armed way! Yeah i'm not even afraid of saying that, we just need some big amount of people who want and are capable of doing so!

asatiger1966

Reactions
CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

View attachment 12772

It is sad that the biggest source of the history of mankind could become one person's private domain. This is exactly what the Vatican Library, including its Secret Archives, is. The Vatican Library is the inalienable property of the Supreme Pontiff, and it is by his sovereign will that it is open to consultation. Therefore, it is not a public institution. Essentially the Pope is doing us a huge favor by providing limited access to his treasure trove.

It is not hard to figure out where the initial sources accumulated during the times of Inquisition came from. I doubt that those very old and valuable texts were donated to the Pope. Anyone out here thinks that the 14th, 15th century Vatican was running around purchasing publications? It appears to me that the initial 200-300 years of the collection were outright stolen from the righteous owners.

Who put an end to the Nights Templar in the 14th century? The Pope assisted by the King of France did. It would be naive to think that the most powerful order to ever exist did not have a library of its own. Would it be fair to say that only God and the Pope know what was in that library?

What about the annihilated Cathars who were wiped out from the face of this Earth by the Pope in the same 14th century? Where did their collected texts end up at? What was in their collection?

Please don't forget all the tortured and burned at the stake. Where did their property go? The Inquisition funded itself from the property it confiscated. Would you wonder where the literary possessions went?

And, of course, we have all the reported and unreported book burnings. Allegedly those books were religion related. Our ancient world was full of complex architecture, but all the burnt books were reportedly religious. I do not believe this for a second. There had to be multiple scientific and technology related books. I also do not believe that all those books were burnt. Vatican was accumulating their wealth of knowledge through collecting books, not burning them. There, supposedly, were book "burnings" in Europe, in Americas and wherever else the Papal hand could reach. I, personally, think that all the "important" books ended up in the Vatican Library.

KD opinion: A serious chunk of the older documents stored in the Vatican Secret Archives were outright stolen from their righteous owners. Who knows, you could be the legal owner of an invaluable book or two, but now they belong to the Pope... too bad the statue of limitations has expired.

Some general Vatican Library info

The Vatican Apostolic Library is the library of the Holy See, located in Vatican City. Formally established in 1475, although it is much older, it is one of the oldest libraries in the world and contains one of the most significant collections of historical texts. It has 75,000 codices from throughout history, as well as 1.1 million printed books, which include some 8,500 incunabula. An incunable, is a book, pamphlet, or broadside printed in Europe before the year 1501. Incunabula are not manuscripts. As of 2014, there are about 30,000 distinct known incunable editions extant.

The Vatican Library is a research library for history, law, philosophy, science and theology. The Vatican Library is open to anyone who can document their qualifications and research needs. Photocopies for private study of pages from books published between 1801 and 1990 can be requested in person or by mail.

Opened to anyone, LOL: Qualified scholars from around the world, particularly professors and researchers from universities and other institutions of higher education, and other learned persons known for their writings and scholarly publications, are admitted without distinction of race, religion, origin or culture. The admission’s pre-conditions are the availability of space and adequate training, documented and attested by an accredited academic institution. According to a long-standing tradition, inquirers are requested to indicate the nature of their research project.

Customarily, university students are not granted admission. Exceptions may be made for graduate students preparing a doctoral thesis or studying for the degree, e.g. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), as well as for undergraduate students who have a specific need to consult manuscripts or other materials preserved only in the Vatican Library.

For admission to the regular Library, the following documents are required:

• a letter of introduction (particularly for first-time applicants) or a document attesting the applicant’s academic qualifications, of which the Library keeps the original or makes a copy;
  • at its own discretion, the Library may require a guarantee letter (for students it is always required)
Question: who on this forum is qualified to visit the Vatican Library? (and I am not event talking about the Secret Archives yet)

Vatican Secret Archives

The Vatican Secret Archives were separated from the library at the beginning of the 17th century; they contain another 150,000 items. The Pope, as Sovereign of Vatican City and having primal incumbency, owns the archives until his death or resignation, with ownership passing to his successor.

The Vatican Secret Archives have been estimated to contain 85 kilometres (53 mi) of shelving, with 35,000 volumes in the selective catalogue alone. The archives contain the state papers, correspondence, papal account books, and many other documents which the church has accumulated over the centuries.

In the 17th century, under the orders of Pope Paul V, the Secret Archives were separated from the Vatican Library, where scholars had some very limited access to them, and remained closed to outsiders until 1881, when Pope Leo XIII opened them to researchers, more than a thousand of whom now examine some of its documents each year.

KD Opinion: 53 shelf miles of state papers and papal account books? One has to be delusional to believe that. What do 35,000 volumes of the catalogue contain? I bet it's those " many other documents which the church has accumulated [STOLEN] over the centuries".

Access to the Secret Archives
(see if you qualify)
Catch 22: To view a document you have to specifically request that specific document. Considering that nobody really knows what's being stored on those 53 miles of shelving, it sounds like an insult to one's personal intelligence. If this is not oxymoronic, I do not know what is.

If you publish a work of your own based on your Secret Archive based research, you are required to provide the Archive with a copy. If they do not like it, good luck visiting the archive again.

KD Summary: Not much to add here. The Church is quite possibly in possession of the documents, and other objects capable of explaining the origin of mankind, and many other aspects of our real history. I think everybody knows it, I simply put it on paper, so to speak.

Quite a few of those documents were acquired through violence, murder, torture and attacks on Jews, women and minorities. Yet, those invaluable texts are being kept hidden from the public knowledge. The legal definition of a Crime Against Humanity somehow does not list this wrongdoing as one of the crimes. This is truly unfortunate, for I have a term for it:
  • scientific dictatorship
P.S. Of course there are multiple articles telling us how easy it is to conduct a research using the Secret Vatican Archives. Form your own opinion on that.
I have stated before that my Grandfather was a 33 degree Mason, people came from great distances to get his advice. When we stayed the summer at his place ,He would state numerous times during bible study his hatred for the Pope and his devil religion.

The 1st Trust of the world

Unam Sanctam is one of the most frightening documents of history and the one most quoted as the primary document of the popes claiming their global power. It is an express trust deed. The last line reads: “Furthermore, we declare, we proclaim, we define that it is absolutely necessary for salvation that every human creature be subject to the Roman Pontiff.” It is not only the first trust deed in history but also the largest trust ever conceived, as it claims the whole planet and everything on it, conveyed in trust.

Triple Crown of Ba’al, aka the Papal Tiara and Triregnum
In 1302 Pope Boniface issued his infamous Papal Bull Unam Sanctam––the first Express Trust. He claimed control over the whole planet which made him “King of the world”. In celebration, he commissioned a gold-plated headdress in the shape of a pinecone, with an elaborate crown at its base. The pinecone is an ancient symbol of fertility and one traditionally associated with Ba’al as well as the Cult of Cybele. It also represents the pineal gland in the centre of our brains––crystalline in nature–– which allows us access to Source, hence, the 13-foot tall pinecone in Vatican Square. Think about why the Pontiffs would idolize a pinecone.

The 1st Crown of Crown Land
Pope Boniface VIII was the first leader in history to create the concept of a Trust, but the first Testamentary Trust, through a deed and will creating a Deceased Estate, was created by Pope Nicholas V in 1455, through the Papal Bull Romanus Pontifex. This is only one of three (3) papal bulls to include the line with the incipit “For a perpetual remembrance.” This Bull had the effect of conveying the right of use of the land as Real Property, from the Express Trust Unam Sanctam, to the control of the Pontiff and his successors in perpetuity. Hence, all land is claimed as “crown land”. This 1st Crown is represented by the 1st Cestui Que Vie Trust, created when a child is born. It deprives us of all beneficial entitlements and rights on the land.

The 2nd Crown of the Commonwealth
The second Crown was created in 1481 with the papal bull Aeterni Regis, meaning “Eternal Crown”, by Sixtus IV, being only the 2nd of three papal bulls as deeds of testamentary trusts.
This Papal Bull created the “Crown of Aragon”, later known as the Crown of Spain, and is the highest sovereign and highest steward of all Roman Slaves subject to the rule of the Roman Pontiff. Spain lost the crown in 1604 when it was granted to King James I of England by Pope Paul V after the successful passage of the “Union of Crowns”, or Commonwealth, in 1605 after the false flag operation of the Gunpowder Plot. The Crown was finally lost by England in 1975, when it was returned to Spain and King Carlos I, where it remains to this day. This 2nd Crown is represented by the 2nd cestui Que Vie Trust, created when a child is born and, by the sale of the birth certificate as a Bond to the private central bank of the nation, depriving us of ownership of our flesh and condemning us to perpetual servitude, as a Roman person, or slave.

The 3rd Crown of the Ecclesiastical See
The third Crown was created in 1537 by Paul III, through the papal bull Convocation, also meant to open the Council of Trent. It is the third and final testamentary deed and will of a testamentary trust, set up for the claiming of all “lost souls”, lost to the See. The Venetians assisted in the creation of the 1st Cestui Que Vie Act of 1540, to use this papal bull as the basis of Ecclesiastical authority of Henry VIII. This Crown was secretly granted to England in the collection and “reaping” of lost souls. The Crown was lost in 1816, due to the deliberate bankruptcy of England, and granted to the Temple Bar which became known as the Crown Bar, or simply the Crown. The Bar Associations have since been responsible for administering the “reaping” of the souls of the lost and damned, including the registration and collection of Baptismal certificates representing the souls collected by the Vatican and stored in its vaults.
This 3rd Crown is represented by the 3rd Cestui Que Vie Trust, created when a child is baptized. It is the parents’ grant of the Baptismal certificate––title to the soul––to the church or Registrar. Thus, without legal title over one’s own soul, we will be denied legal standing and will be treated as things––cargo without souls––upon which the BAR is now legally able to enforce Maritime law.

The Cestui Que Vie Trust
A Cestui Que Vie Trust is a fictional concept. It is a Temporary Testamentary Trust, first created during the reign of Henry VIII of England through the Cestui Que Vie Act of 1540 and updated by Charles II, through the CQV Act of 1666, wherein an Estate may be effected for the Benefit of a Person presumed lost or abandoned at “sea” and therefore assumed “dead” after seven (7) years. Additional presumptions, by which such a Trust may be formed, were added in later statutes to include bankrupts, minors, incompetents, mortgages, and private companies. The original purpose of a CQV Trust was to form a temporary Estate for the benefit of another because some event, state of affairs, or condition prevented them from claiming their status as living, competent, and present, before a competent authority. Therefore, any claims, history, statutes, or arguments that deviate in terms of the origin and function of a CQV Trust, as pronounced by these canons, is false and automatically null and void.

A Beneficiary under Estate may be either a Beneficiary or a CQV Trust. When a Beneficiary loses direct benefit of any Property of the higher Estate placed in a CQV Trust on his behalf, he do not “own” the CQV Trust; he is only the beneficiary of what the Trustees of the CQV Trust choose to provide. As all CQV Trusts are created on presumption, based upon original purpose and function, such a Trust cannot be created if these presumptions can be proven not to exist.

Since 1933, when a child is borne in a State (Estate) under inferior Roman law, three (3) Cestui Que (Vie) Trusts are created upon certain presumptions specifically designed to deny, forever, the child any rights of Real Property, any Rights to be free, and any Rights to be known as man or woman, rather than a creature or animal, by claiming and possessing their Soul or Spirit.

The Executors or Administrators of the higher Estate willingly and knowingly:
1. convey the beneficial entitlements of the child, as Beneficiary, into the 1st Cestui Que (Vie) Trust in the form of a Registry Number by registering the Name, thereby also creating the Corporate Person and denying the child any rights to Real Property; and,
2. claim the baby as chattel to the Estate. The slave baby contract is then created by honoring the ancient tradition of either having the ink impression of the baby’s feet onto the live birth record, or a drop of its blood, as well as tricking the parents to signing the baby away through the deceitful legal meanings on the live birth record which is a promissory note, converted into a slave bond, sold to the private reserve bank of the estate, and then conveyed into a 2nd and separate CQV Trust, per child, owned by the bank. When the promissory note reaches maturity and the bank is unable to “seize” the slave child, a maritime lien is lawfully issued to “salvage” the lost property and is monetized as currency issued in series against the CQV Trust.
3. claim the child’s soul via the Baptismal Certificate. Since 1540 and the creation of the 1st CQV Act, deriving its power from the Papal Bull of Roman Cult leader Pope Paul III, 1540, when a child is baptized and a Baptismal Certificate is issued, the parents have gifted, granted, and conveyed the soul of the baby to a “3rd” CQV Trust owned by Roman Cult, which has held this valuable property in its vaults ever since. Since 1815, this 3rd Crown of the Roman Cult and 3rd CQV Trust representing Ecclesiastical Property has been managed by the BAR as the reconstituted “Galla” responsible, as Grim Reapers, for reaping the souls.

Each Cestui Que Vie Trust, created since 1933, represents one of the 3 Crowns representing the three claims of property of the Roman Cult: Real Property (on Earth), Personal Property (body), and Ecclesiastical Property (soul). Each corresponds exactly to the three forms of law available to the Galla of the BAR Courts: corporate commercial law (judge is the ‘landlord’), maritime and canon law (judge is the banker), and Talmudic law (judge is the priest).

What is the real power of a court ‘judge’?
Given what has been revealed about the foundations of Roman Law, what is the real hidden power of a judge when we face court? Is it their superior knowledge of process and procedure or of magic? Or is it something simpler and far more obvious?

It is unfortunate that much of the excitement about Estates and Executors has deliberately not revealed that an Estate, by definition, has to belong to a Trust––to be specific, a Testamentary Trust or CQV Trust. When we receive legal paper or have to appear in court, it is these same CQV Trusts which have our rights converted into the property contained within them. Instead of being the Trustee, or the Executor, or Administrator, we are merely the Beneficiary of each CQV Trust, granted only beneficial and equitable use of certain property, never legal title. So if the Roman Legal System assumes we are merely the beneficiary of these CQV Trusts, when we go to court, who represents the Trustee and Office of Executor? We all know that all cases are based upon the judge’s discretion which often defies procedures, statutes, and maxims of law. Well, they are doing what any Trustee or Executor, administering a trust in the presence of the beneficiary, can do under Roman Law and all the statutes, maxims, and procedures are really for show because under the principles of Trust Law, as first formed by the Roman Cult, a Trustee has a wide latitude, including the ability to correct any procedural mistakes, by obtaining the implied or tacit consent of the beneficiary, to obviate any mistakes. The judge is the real and legal Name. The judge is the trust, itself. We are the mirror image to them––the ghost––the dead. It is high sorcery, trickery, and subterfuge that has remained “legal” for far too long. Spread the word.

Located at : The Legal Ownership of All Souls by the Vatican… Since 1306!

Why they want to be in control is my real question?

Mabzynn

Reactions
I have stated before that my Grandfather was a 33 degree Mason, people came from great distances to get his advice. When we stayed the summer at his place ,He would state numerous times during bible study his hatred for the Pope and his devil religion.

The 1st Trust of the world

Unam Sanctam is one of the most frightening documents of history and the one most quoted as the primary document of the popes claiming their global power. It is an express trust deed. The last line reads: “Furthermore, we declare, we proclaim, we define that it is absolutely necessary for salvation that every human creature be subject to the Roman Pontiff.” It is not only the first trust deed in history but also the largest trust ever conceived, as it claims the whole planet and everything on it, conveyed in trust.

Triple Crown of Ba’al, aka the Papal Tiara and Triregnum
In 1302 Pope Boniface issued his infamous Papal Bull Unam Sanctam––the first Express Trust. He claimed control over the whole planet which made him “King of the world”. In celebration, he commissioned a gold-plated headdress in the shape of a pinecone, with an elaborate crown at its base. The pinecone is an ancient symbol of fertility and one traditionally associated with Ba’al as well as the Cult of Cybele. It also represents the pineal gland in the centre of our brains––crystalline in nature–– which allows us access to Source, hence, the 13-foot tall pinecone in Vatican Square. Think about why the Pontiffs would idolize a pinecone.

The 1st Crown of Crown Land
Pope Boniface VIII was the first leader in history to create the concept of a Trust, but the first Testamentary Trust, through a deed and will creating a Deceased Estate, was created by Pope Nicholas V in 1455, through the Papal Bull Romanus Pontifex. This is only one of three (3) papal bulls to include the line with the incipit “For a perpetual remembrance.” This Bull had the effect of conveying the right of use of the land as Real Property, from the Express Trust Unam Sanctam, to the control of the Pontiff and his successors in perpetuity. Hence, all land is claimed as “crown land”. This 1st Crown is represented by the 1st Cestui Que Vie Trust, created when a child is born. It deprives us of all beneficial entitlements and rights on the land.

The 2nd Crown of the Commonwealth
The second Crown was created in 1481 with the papal bull Aeterni Regis, meaning “Eternal Crown”, by Sixtus IV, being only the 2nd of three papal bulls as deeds of testamentary trusts.
This Papal Bull created the “Crown of Aragon”, later known as the Crown of Spain, and is the highest sovereign and highest steward of all Roman Slaves subject to the rule of the Roman Pontiff. Spain lost the crown in 1604 when it was granted to King James I of England by Pope Paul V after the successful passage of the “Union of Crowns”, or Commonwealth, in 1605 after the false flag operation of the Gunpowder Plot. The Crown was finally lost by England in 1975, when it was returned to Spain and King Carlos I, where it remains to this day. This 2nd Crown is represented by the 2nd cestui Que Vie Trust, created when a child is born and, by the sale of the birth certificate as a Bond to the private central bank of the nation, depriving us of ownership of our flesh and condemning us to perpetual servitude, as a Roman person, or slave.

The 3rd Crown of the Ecclesiastical See
The third Crown was created in 1537 by Paul III, through the papal bull Convocation, also meant to open the Council of Trent. It is the third and final testamentary deed and will of a testamentary trust, set up for the claiming of all “lost souls”, lost to the See. The Venetians assisted in the creation of the 1st Cestui Que Vie Act of 1540, to use this papal bull as the basis of Ecclesiastical authority of Henry VIII. This Crown was secretly granted to England in the collection and “reaping” of lost souls. The Crown was lost in 1816, due to the deliberate bankruptcy of England, and granted to the Temple Bar which became known as the Crown Bar, or simply the Crown. The Bar Associations have since been responsible for administering the “reaping” of the souls of the lost and damned, including the registration and collection of Baptismal certificates representing the souls collected by the Vatican and stored in its vaults.
This 3rd Crown is represented by the 3rd Cestui Que Vie Trust, created when a child is baptized. It is the parents’ grant of the Baptismal certificate––title to the soul––to the church or Registrar. Thus, without legal title over one’s own soul, we will be denied legal standing and will be treated as things––cargo without souls––upon which the BAR is now legally able to enforce Maritime law.

The Cestui Que Vie Trust
A Cestui Que Vie Trust is a fictional concept. It is a Temporary Testamentary Trust, first created during the reign of Henry VIII of England through the Cestui Que Vie Act of 1540 and updated by Charles II, through the CQV Act of 1666, wherein an Estate may be effected for the Benefit of a Person presumed lost or abandoned at “sea” and therefore assumed “dead” after seven (7) years. Additional presumptions, by which such a Trust may be formed, were added in later statutes to include bankrupts, minors, incompetents, mortgages, and private companies. The original purpose of a CQV Trust was to form a temporary Estate for the benefit of another because some event, state of affairs, or condition prevented them from claiming their status as living, competent, and present, before a competent authority. Therefore, any claims, history, statutes, or arguments that deviate in terms of the origin and function of a CQV Trust, as pronounced by these canons, is false and automatically null and void.

A Beneficiary under Estate may be either a Beneficiary or a CQV Trust. When a Beneficiary loses direct benefit of any Property of the higher Estate placed in a CQV Trust on his behalf, he do not “own” the CQV Trust; he is only the beneficiary of what the Trustees of the CQV Trust choose to provide. As all CQV Trusts are created on presumption, based upon original purpose and function, such a Trust cannot be created if these presumptions can be proven not to exist.

Since 1933, when a child is borne in a State (Estate) under inferior Roman law, three (3) Cestui Que (Vie) Trusts are created upon certain presumptions specifically designed to deny, forever, the child any rights of Real Property, any Rights to be free, and any Rights to be known as man or woman, rather than a creature or animal, by claiming and possessing their Soul or Spirit.

1. convey the beneficial entitlements of the child, as Beneficiary, into the 1st Cestui Que (Vie) Trust in the form of a Registry Number by registering the Name, thereby also creating the Corporate Person and denying the child any rights to Real Property; and,
2. claim the baby as chattel to the Estate. The slave baby contract is then created by honoring the ancient tradition of either having the ink impression of the baby’s feet onto the live birth record, or a drop of its blood, as well as tricking the parents to signing the baby away through the deceitful legal meanings on the live birth record which is a promissory note, converted into a slave bond, sold to the private reserve bank of the estate, and then conveyed into a 2nd and separate CQV Trust, per child, owned by the bank. When the promissory note reaches maturity and the bank is unable to “seize” the slave child, a maritime lien is lawfully issued to “salvage” the lost property and is monetized as currency issued in series against the CQV Trust.
3. claim the child’s soul via the Baptismal Certificate. Since 1540 and the creation of the 1st CQV Act, deriving its power from the Papal Bull of Roman Cult leader Pope Paul III, 1540, when a child is baptized and a Baptismal Certificate is issued, the parents have gifted, granted, and conveyed the soul of the baby to a “3rd” CQV Trust owned by Roman Cult, which has held this valuable property in its vaults ever since. Since 1815, this 3rd Crown of the Roman Cult and 3rd CQV Trust representing Ecclesiastical Property has been managed by the BAR as the reconstituted “Galla” responsible, as Grim Reapers, for reaping the souls.

Each Cestui Que Vie Trust, created since 1933, represents one of the 3 Crowns representing the three claims of property of the Roman Cult: Real Property (on Earth), Personal Property (body), and Ecclesiastical Property (soul). Each corresponds exactly to the three forms of law available to the Galla of the BAR Courts: corporate commercial law (judge is the ‘landlord’), maritime and canon law (judge is the banker), and Talmudic law (judge is the priest).

What is the real power of a court ‘judge’?
Given what has been revealed about the foundations of Roman Law, what is the real hidden power of a judge when we face court? Is it their superior knowledge of process and procedure or of magic? Or is it something simpler and far more obvious?

It is unfortunate that much of the excitement about Estates and Executors has deliberately not revealed that an Estate, by definition, has to belong to a Trust––to be specific, a Testamentary Trust or CQV Trust. When we receive legal paper or have to appear in court, it is these same CQV Trusts which have our rights converted into the property contained within them. Instead of being the Trustee, or the Executor, or Administrator, we are merely the Beneficiary of each CQV Trust, granted only beneficial and equitable use of certain property, never legal title. So if the Roman Legal System assumes we are merely the beneficiary of these CQV Trusts, when we go to court, who represents the Trustee and Office of Executor? We all know that all cases are based upon the judge’s discretion which often defies procedures, statutes, and maxims of law. Well, they are doing what any Trustee or Executor, administering a trust in the presence of the beneficiary, can do under Roman Law and all the statutes, maxims, and procedures are really for show because under the principles of Trust Law, as first formed by the Roman Cult, a Trustee has a wide latitude, including the ability to correct any procedural mistakes, by obtaining the implied or tacit consent of the beneficiary, to obviate any mistakes. The judge is the real and legal Name. The judge is the trust, itself. We are the mirror image to them––the ghost––the dead. It is high sorcery, trickery, and subterfuge that has remained “legal” for far too long. Spread the word.

Located at : The Legal Ownership of All Souls by the Vatican… Since 1306!

Why they want to be in control is my real question?
Well said. I'll be adding more on this topic here: America Was Stolen by the Holy Roman Empire - I should clarify that the United States is the 4th Crown.

The answer to why they want to be in control? I think we all fear the answer to that.

They made sure they stomped out Gnosticism as best they could. What better way to mock it than to create a new religion in it's image where they snack on their most recent rebellion leader at mass every weekend. It's just Baalism and the Pope is our current Caesar.

Out of curiosity Asatiger, did your grandfather ever discuss Odd Fellows?

Last edited:

jd755

Reactions
My feeling is there may well be 'old stuff' in the Vatican, beyond the people category, such as artifacts and some paper but not as extensive as they like to project.
The not secret at all library is not really a library of works its the Roman Catholic Bullshit department churning out document after document to paint a false history to take 'seekers' down alleys the Roman Catholic Church controls, basically the Pope is the only emissary of Lord God upon the earth and it claims the entirety of earth in the name of Lord God to hide the truth god is everywhere, there is no way to be anything but god.

Every avenue I wander down into 'history' be it map, document, event, personality, structure etc there is a Jesuit at the bottom of it, maybe I am just not looking in the 'right places' but I have yet to find anything not Jesuit.

whitewave

Reactions
Claim the child’s soul via the Baptismal Certificate. Since 1540 and the creation of the 1st CQV Act, deriving its power from the Papal Bull of Roman Cult leader Pope Paul III, 1540, when a child is baptized and a Baptismal Certificate is issued, the parents have gifted, granted, and conveyed the soul of the baby to a “3rd” CQV Trust owned by Roman Cult, which has held this valuable property in its vaults ever since.
Sorry (not sorry) but my soul's been redeemed by a Power higher than the papacy. If the pope wants my soul he's gonna have to go through his (and my) creator to fight for it. "I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand." John 10:28
The papacy doesn't have a chance.

I was baptized in the Catholic church but I was only 3 days old and didn't really have a say in the matter although, looking at the pictures of the event, you can tell I wasn't happy with Catholicism practices even at 3 days old. My opinion hasn't improved over time.

I think jd755 may be onto something with the Vatican library being the BS department where "history" is literally made up on the spot. But I also think there's plenty of historical documents down there that the great unwashed are not allowed to access for whatever reason. If I had one wish it would be to know what the Templars uncovered/discovered in Jerusalem that scared the crap out of the papacy.

asatiger1966

Reactions
Well said. I'll be adding more on this topic here: America Was Stolen by the Holy Roman Empire - I should clarify that the United States is the 4th Crown.

The answer to why they want to be in control? I think we all fear the answer to that.

They made sure they stomped out Gnosticism as best they could. What better way to mock it than to create a new religion in it's image where they snack on their most recent rebellion leader at mass every weekend. It's just Baalism and the Pope is our current Caesar.

Out of curiosity Asatiger, did your grandfather ever discuss Odd Fellows?
No I have seen the sign at their meeting sites. I can not think of anybody in town that went there.

MaybeLater

Reactions
Surely some librarian made a list or catalog of all their writings in both archives. It's just the kind of thing that librarians do naturally.

If so, maybe, just maybe, there is a list out there that could be linked.

Again, the control mechanisms are deep. I think this control is a large part of requiring priests to not marry. If they did marry, it would be much more likely that their secrets would be revealed.

Thanks so much for digitized library link! Have a feeling my butt's going to be numb tonight as well!