Welcome the Dragon: 5G meets 3D Holographic Tech

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I don’t know if this is for real, but if it is, anything is possible in our future. Do you wish an alien invasion assisted by some explosives, or may be some Godzilla attacking New York? Or may be a 9/11?

Effie

Reactions
I don’t know if this is for real, but if it is, anything is possible in our future. Do you wish an alien invasion assisted by some explosives, or may be some Godzilla attacking New York? Or may be a 9/11?

Video is a bit misleading. Seems like you were only able to see the dragon via smart phone augmented reality (AR).

asatiger1966

Reactions
Project Blue Beam is supposed to be capable of this. Watch for the second coming of Christ; it may be courtesy of TPTB!
As stated before, the use of holographic projections was used during 1966. One clue they make no noise, silent, at that time, now?
What was their range? Acknowledging the terrain where we witnessed them, my guess three klicks for sure maybe five klicks.
Today they fly a 747 over the beach in France for miles and thousands watch it vanish. "You do not know what you do not know"

Attachments

Cameronsmith

Reactions
Blue beam coming soon. Who's seen the new Spiderman Far From Home movie? Drones + holograms. Fake alien invasion will be done the same way. And fake Jesus. And unfortunately the masses will be convinced it's all real

Worsaae

Reactions
If it's anything like other sport events in South Korea, then you cannot see this dragon in real life.