Was the Flat Earth British youtube channel.....hacked?

Madwack

Reactions
OK something is wrong over at Flat Earth British on you-tube, looks like his account is hacked. 100's if not 1000's of videos are being uploaded to his account and the name has been changed for several days.

Quan Vân Trường

Yeah that is his account.

Anyone heard anything?

( I realize this is not the correct kinda post for this forum, when he is found we can delete the post )

CitizenShip

Reactions
OK something is wrong over at Flat Earth British on you-tube, looks like his account is hacked. 100's if not 1000's of videos are being uploaded to his account and the name has been changed for several days.

Quan Vân Trường

Yeah that is his account.

Anyone heard anything?

( I realize this is not the correct kinda post for this forum, when he is found we can delete the post )
Yea this is a hackjob for sure, i noticed a couple of weeks ago that he had been removed from my subscription list and made a note of it, today it is back with the same as above(chinesium spam)!

RowOfEleven

Reactions
Has Martin said anything about this? Or has he been silent? I can't imagine he hasn't talked to other youtubers/researchers about this, since he often has those skype calls with several other people. Perhaps we could try to contact one of those other people and see if they know what's going on.

WarningGuy

Reactions
I think you tube itself has been hacked. Its all over the place.

Banta

Reactions
Martin appeared at the Globe Lie conference today, so he's obviously had other things to worry about. It can be difficult to work with Google when an account has been compromised, and the process can take awhile to sort out. We shall see how this plays out. I tend to think Martin is an honest researcher, even though he is prone to falling in love with his own narrative which leads to taking shortcuts or funneling everything into a narrow bucket. But that is obviously not unique to him...

I just like seeing pictures myself.

Mifletz

Reactions
Liedtke is a geocentrist flat-earther. His biggest opponents are the geocentrist globe-earthers. It seems that a flat-earth is not so easy to disprove, and Robert Sungenis (author of the 2000 page "Galileo was Wrong") has just been compelled to write a 1000-page tome, "Flat Earth Flat Wrong" attempting to disprove it. If it's a deliberate hack, maybe it's them?!

Image result for flat earth flat wrong sungenis

Starmonkey

Reactions
Ugh. Like toddlers playing with blocks of different shapes...
It's cause we get closer to the illusion, when we ask questions like that. Testing the walls of our black box matrix.
Energetically, it's a TORUS. A big old donut with frosting. Maybe some sprinkles, if we're lucky. Maple bacon is MY favorite...
But, yes. I see Jon Levi sent a shout out for support to Martin in his latest video. He might have to start a new account...
Might be good for him to reassess and streamline though. Maybe edit a bit more...

anotherlayer

Reactions
Ugh. Like toddlers playing with blocks of different shapes...
It's cause we get closer to the illusion, when we ask questions like that. Testing the walls of our black box matrix.
Energetically, it's a TORUS. A big old donut with frosting. Maybe some sprinkles, if we're lucky. Maple bacon is MY favorite...
But, yes. I see Jon Levi sent a shout out for support to Martin in his latest video. He might have to start a new account...
Might be good for him to reassess and streamline though. Maybe edit a bit more...
and move off the name "Flat Earth British". It pidgeonholes his vast research.

Starmonkey

Reactions
and move off the name "Flat Earth British". It pidgeonholes his vast research.
RIGHT?!
Max Igan hit it on the head with that suggestion. More important than all of our faulty schooling in science, history and religion is "who's running this thing?". And how to transmute it into something more desirable.
Whatever shape or time that ends up being.

Banta

Reactions
RIGHT?!
Max Igan hit it on the head with that suggestion. More important than all of our faulty schooling in science, history and religion is "who's running this thing?". And how to transmute it into something more desirable.
Whatever shape or time that ends up being.
I completely disagree. Dropping elements of your research because it doesn't appeal to the wider audience is a reason why we're in this situation to begin with. You can disagree with Martin's conclusions on the "shape" of our realm, but he shouldn't have to hide it.

In my opinion, nothing anyone says or does automatically disqualifies the rest of their research, but I respect honesty above all else. If he changes his name, where does it stop? When he's off on a tangent about his electromagnetic model of the earth (with the flat inertial plane), does he censor himself then?

Starmonkey

Reactions
Ugh. Not worth it.
No, HONESTLY anybody should be able to say WHATEVER they want.
None of it's "REAL" anyway.
Even "science" knows that.
It's more about cognitive dissonance. Challenge too much at once and they just hang or bury you. But to EACH their OWN.
It's up to individuals on what ruffles their panties or gets sand in there...

Might be too much for the playground. FUNNY though.

Or...

Last edited:

zxcv0

Reactions
It's always curious with incidents like this to wonder why his channel is being firebombed the way it is. Martin has lost 8,000 subscribers since the deluge began, down to 19,000.

Having seen plenty of Martin's material, I'm struggling to think of a reason why anyone would want to censor his channel. It's interesting material, and a great way to engage the mind, but nothing which is genuinely provable or casts doubts or accusations about a person, organisation or entity around today that might take exception.

Maybe Martin is right about his ideas, or maybe he isn't. The point is that the topics he explores are very much in the realm of fantastical, and touch on many of the subjects that this forum in fact was designed for: the reinvention of history as we know it. As far as so-called 'truther' topics go, it is on the benign end of the spectrum, on the same level as wondering about whether aliens, Egyptians, or an advanced civilization that got wiped out built the pyramids.

AgentOrange5

Reactions
Having seen plenty of Martin's material, I'm struggling to think of a reason why anyone would want to censor his channel. It's interesting material, and a great way to engage the mind, but nothing which is genuinely provable or casts doubts or accusations about a person, organisation or entity around today that might take exception.
I had heard of him, but never watched any of his vidoes. But seeing what has been done to his channel, it makes me think that he must have had a video with information that the elite very much want to suppress. I'm not sure what they found on his channel so threatening, probably what seemed like a small, trivial point, but the elite knew it wasn't at all small or trivial.

Banta

Reactions
Ah, no one said anything about not agreeing with him, stop. You are at stolenhistory.org, we're a team, all OPs matter.
It was really in response to your comment about it "pigeonholes his vast research". Which whether you agree or not about the shape of the Earth is not what I'm contesting either, like I said in my response. What reason for him changing his name would there be than to downplay one of his convictions? Branding? To attract an audience that will entertain some questions about the nature of our existence but not another? Blargh to that! He is what he is and I think without FEB, Martin isn't putting out any content. So it's up to the viewer to take what they like and discard the rest, as in anything. I wouldn't show FEB to someone first questioning the narrative, it's easy to throw babies out with the bathwater, but that could be said about any number of topics that are discussed here.

This is simply my opinion and sharing that has always been my role when I'm on a team. I mean no offense.

So, here's this from Martin's new channel:

I don't get the sense that this hack was a PTB sort of thing. Seems personal.

I have no further comments on the matter!

Last edited: