Polar Freezers and the Global Warming

KD disclaimer: this is going to be one of those "bananas" articles. I intend to offer a hypothesis that we have two humongous freezers installed within North and South polar regions. In my opinion, they could have been installed by the previous society to free the Earth of the Great Biblical Flood waters. This article requires the reader to know contents of the multiple articles published on this blog. I am not going to recite those articles, to include their substance. At the very best I will provide a link.

Global Warming
Global warming is a long-term rise in the average temperature of the Earth's climate system, an aspect of climate change shown by temperature measurements and by multiple effects of the warming. The term commonly refers to the mainly human-caused observed warming since pre-industrial times and its projected continuation, though there were also much earlier periods of global warming. In the modern context the terms global warming and climate change are commonly used interchangeably, but climate change includes both global warming and its effects, such as changes to precipitation and impacts that differ by region. Many of the observed warming changes since the 1950s are unprecedented in the instrumental temperature record, and in historical and paleoclimate proxy records of climate change over thousands to millions of years.

KD: For the longest time I have thought that the entire Global Warming Saga was a made up problem. I think I might be on the verge of changing my opinion. This change of opinion could be a byproduct of the existence of this blog. Never ever before have I scrutinized information to the point I do now.
  • Basically I was wondering why the authorities were bothering with something like this "Global Warming". If it was for the money, they have plenty of various ways to collect. I entertained that they might know something we do not, at the same time they could not call it for what it really was.
The only fact we do have: the authorities appear to be freaked out that Arctic and Antarctic Ice would melt.

Biblical Flood
While we do have multiple sources of various Great Floods similar to the Genesis one, I will only mention the most common one. After all, I think those are one and the same.

Noah's Ark from Anton Koberger's German Bible
Woodcut_of_Noah's_Ark_from_Anton_Koberger's__German_Bible_.jpg

Source
  • Seeing that the earth was corrupt and filled with violence, God instructed Noah to build an ark in which he, his sons, and their wives, together with male and female of all living creatures, would be saved from the waters. Noah entered the ark in his six hundredth year, and on the 17th day of the second month of that year "the fountains of the Great Deep burst apart and the floodgates of heaven broke open" and rain fell for forty days and forty nights until the highest mountains were covered 15 cubits, and all life perished except Noah and those with him in the ark.
  • After 150 days "God remembered Noah ... and the waters subsided" until the ark rested on the mountains of Ararat. On the 27th day of the second month of Noah's six hundred and first year the earth was dry.
Waters and Timing
Essentially, if the Genesis Flood story has any merit to it, we are faced with three questions, answers to which could shed some light onto quite a few different research areas, including the one I'm presenting:
  • Where the water came from?
  • When did the Flood happen?
  • Where the water went to?
Where waters came from: According to the Genesis creation narrative, God created the firmament to separate the "waters above" the earth from the "waters below" the earth. Whether we do have the elusive Firmament or not, none of us knows for sure. We are being told that we have Space, and van Allen Belts.

As far as the internal Earth structure goes, the Kola Superdeep Borehole is only 7.6 miles deep. Yet, we are being told that we know what's going on at 3,958 miles deep (Inner Core). I do question that we are being told the truth about what's down there.
Earth-crust-cutaway-english.png
Through the Genesis we get the following:
  • the fountains of the Great Deep burst apart and the floodgates of heaven broke open
As we can see, the waters came from below, and from above, if we were to honor the Genesis, and Co. The water kept on coming for 40 days, "until the highest mountains were covered 15 cubits". After 150 days "God remembered Noah ... and the waters subsided".

When the flood happened: Obviously the Deluge is being pushed to some super ancient times. We get quite a range of "scientific" opinions out there.
  • some say it happened in 2348 BCE
  • some say it happened 100,000 years ago
  • some say it did not happen at all
But even the most recent time provided, pushes the event some 4,367 years back. Meanwhile, we have multiple legends carrying the legend through time.
Great Flood Timing: 300-500 years ago
Questioning the Narrative is hard. Not so much "per se" but rather in the court of public opinion, if you will. We are so used to looking at certain things/events in a particular ingrained way. In this case we all "know", that if this Biblical Flood happened, it took place a very long time ago. And the reason we know that is because the Genesis is pushed so far back. This is a dogmatic, institutional knowledge, and as such is beyond contestation.

KD opinion: I think the Great Biblical Flood happened fairly recently, i.e. 300-500 years ago. I think so, because of the three undeniable facts which are being grossly misrepresented by the so-called historians.
  • Population Growth Chart
  • Map Transformations
  • Ruin Artists
Population Grows Chart
Population growth is one of the biggest giveaways here. The ridiculousness of the below chart is being explained each and every way one can imagine. Our gullibility is the limit for the "Narrative" writers.

Before we get into some numbers here, lets re-visit the official timeline of the "Homo" history. In this case it is irrelevant whether you are a creationist, or in the Darwin's corner. We do have the "Narrative", accompanied by a certain population growth time line.

homo_line.jpg
  • Homo: 2,500,000 to 2,000,000 years ago
  • Homo Erectus: 1,900,000 - 500,000 of years ago
  • Neanderthal and Denisovan: 800,000 - 300,000 years ago
  • Homo Sapiens: 300,000 - 130,000 years ago
Some of the World Population Numbers of the Homo Sapiens:

KD: Now, let us be real. We are considered to be Human Sapiens just like the very first ones 300-130 thousand years ago. That means that the Population Growth Charts have to start at least 130,000 years ago, and not 8k or 10k BC.
  • 130,000 to 1 AD: population grew from ZERO to 170 mln (or 400 mln)
  • 1 AD to 1700 AD: population grew from 170 mln (or 400 mln) to 600 mln
  • 1700 AD to 2019 AD: population grew from 600 mln to 7.7 bln
I am far from being proficient with computer graphics, but the below alteration I did to the above chart should do. In my opinion the Great Biblical Flood happened just before the growth spiked. Of course, that would mean that vast quantities of human (and other) beings perished in the cataclysm.

population_chart_13.jpg

Map Transformations
Map shenanigans have been one of the most prominent areas covered on this blog. I will just say that the "map thing" is being dismissed by the Narrative.

The changes we observe in our 1500-1800s cartography is being attributed to the lack of education, skill and knowledge exhibited by the most famous cartographers of the past. Some related articles to consider:
Ruin, aka Capriccio Artists
In painting, a capriccio means an architectural fantasy, placing together buildings, archaeological ruins and other architectural elements in fictional and often fantastical combinations, and may include figures). It falls under the more general term of landscape painting. The term is also used for other artworks with an element of fantasy.

Do we always know when we are being lied to? I think in this case we can question the Narrative. There is exactly ZERO evidence that any of the 17th-18th century artists were making stuff up. If anything there is plenty of compelling evidence that they were not.

KD: I am not going to name every single ruin artists out there. Those who want to know more will figure out where to look up those 17th-18th century individuals. There is one name which stands out, and the name is Giovanni Battista Piranesi. A few of the Piranesi related SH articles are below:
Mud Flood
I am not gonna go too deep into the Mud Flood topic. For those interested please feel free to visit the proper article and section below:
The reason I'm bringing up the Mud Flood here is its existence, no matter what elevation we are talking about. I do not know if the world was entirely covered in water, but its arrival had to be somewhat gradual, for we are not observing tsunami-like destruction. We do see buildings buried in mud, with mud just accumulating around those structures.

rome_excavation.jpg

KD: 21st century excavation of Rome is probably one of the most prominent examples of the mud flow covering a city with no serious damages caused in the process. Could this happen due to the place becoming gradually submerged, entirely or partially? I think it could.
  • And in general, ask yourself why archaeologists have to excavate structures which are not that old...
Fun Facts
Circumstantial evidence: There are few ridiculous situations similar to the one the world famous Cologne Cathedral found itself in. The Narrative pushes its believability limits in my opinion: construction of Cologne Cathedral began in 1248 but was halted in 1473, unfinished. Work did not restart until the 1840s, and the edifice was completed to its original Medieval plan in 1880.

An 1856 photo of Cologne Cathedral, then unfinished,
with a 15th-century crane on south tower.

Rheinpanorama_1856_detail_Dom_1.jpg

1856 photo of Cologne Cathedral and 15th century crane

Where the Flood Waters went to?
Well, here is where I say that the Flood Waters were accumulated and frozen in our polar regions. The tech aspect of things we will cover a bit later. As far as melting all the world ice goes, our scientists say the following:
  • If we keep burning fossil fuels indefinitely, global warming will eventually melt all the ice at the poles and on mountaintops, raising sea level by 216 feet.
  • There are more than five million cubic miles of ice on Earth.
I do not believe that the entire Earth was covered with water. Primarily because the Flood Legends exist in memories of each and every corner of our planet (whether spherical, flat or whatever). This in turn means that survivors (besides "Noah and Co") were multiple and geographically spread out.

Pre-Ice Polar Regions
Science says: The icing of Antarctica began in the middle Eocene about 45.5 million years ago and escalated during the Eocene–Oligocene extinction event about 34 million years ago. The Western Antarctic ice sheet declined somewhat during the warm early Pliocene epoch, approximately 5 to 3 million years ago; during this time the Ross Sea opened up. But there was no significant decline in the land-based Eastern Antarctic ice sheet.

Ice has been building up in the Arctic for 2.7 million years. Until now, no one has been able to prove what mechanism brought about this accumulation of ice.

KD: So there we have it. I call BS on the above timing, for it could be a simple speculation, if it was not a deliberately misleading "scientism".

Polar Regions: recently
I am not even gonna mention that the Antarctica was officially discovered only in 1820. All this time our so-called scientists were successfully dodging a simple question of how come we have the Antarctica on the 15th (16th, etc.) century maps. And what is more important, we have Antarctica without any ice. To save some room I will tack on the Arctic region to it as well.

North-south.jpg

The above maps are dated with 1595 and 1597 from left to right. Obviously on the left we have the Arctic region, and on the right the Antarctic one. I chose these two, for they appear to be the most famous ones. Yet there are tons of other maps pertaining to the polar regions free of ice. Most of those maps predate the above two. I am not going to search for those maps for the reader. You can visit the below related articles and a few ancient map links below.
KD: Our scientists are telling us that the ice in both Polar Regions is millions of years old. Yet, we have a gazillion of maps telling us otherwise. If someone wants to say, that our scientists are correct, please provide which one of the involved cartographers personally stated that he was making stuff up. In my personal opinion, we are being misled beyond any imaginable believe, and it is being done on purpose.

Old Technology
If the speed of the Industrial Revolution, volume of the 19th century patent filings, and some "other" technology attributed to the so-called "Ancient Austronauts" is not enough to pick your curiosity, you need to factor in all the remarkable architecture of the "Ancients". I can point you to some of the blog areas, but what you get out of it is entirely up to you:
What kind of technological advancement was needed for creating maps like this one?
And, of course, we have people like Nikola Tesla, who might have been used to re-introduce great volumes of the pre-existing technology into the "New" world.

Anyways, I think we have very little understanding, and a whole lot of denial of what those "ancient" people were capable of. I do entertain the possibility, that the "ancients" of 500 years ago (without Windows 10, and iPhones) were technologically superior to our current civilization.

Ice Wall and Freezers
While the term "the Antarctic Wall" is more or less attributed to the Flat Earth society, there is no denial of such a phenomenon. There is an Ice Wall there.

ice_wall_1_1.jpg

Some parts of this wall are more weird than others.

ice_wall_1_4.jpg

ice_wall_1_2.jpg ice_wall_1_3.jpg ice_wall_1_5.jpg

A Freezer?
I know that this hypothesis is out there, but I think we are dealing with a humongous artificial freezing system. And this system is being protected by the below Antarctic Treaty.

Below: The 455,000 square-foot, 116-foot tall building will be the largest refrigerated warehouse in North America and largest automated freezer in the world.

Obviously not this one here, but this is the direction I'm thinking in.
As of 2015, there are 53 states party to the treaty, 29 of which, including all 12 original signatories to the treaty, have consultative (voting) status. Consultative members include the seven nations that claim portions of Antarctica as national territory. The 46 non-claimant nations either do not recognize the claims of others, or have not stated their positions.

antarctic_treaty.jpg

If this happy flag family signing and resigning a treaty to protect a chunk of 2 mile deep ice is not suspicious, I do not know what is. North Korea, Russia and the United States on the same treaty is strange enough, but the contents of the treaty are even stranger. I am not going to do anyone's homework in reference to the research of the contents of this Treaty. In a nutshell it means that any given country can't do jack there.

Don't let those tourist cruises mislead you. You will pay an arm and a leg to see a square mile of a some cold place. And you will be given a chance to pet a penguin, or two.

Other than that, the "Treaty" prohibits any corporation, or military activity. Military equipment is to be used for protection of the "Treaty" only. No oil drilling, etc. Those select scientists need protection to drill the ice in some crazy cold weather, I guess. They do it since 1898. Does anyone know what they are doing there? What is a single useful accomplishment?

Back to Global Warming
1024px-Change_in_Average_Temperature.jpg

Source
We have this interesting inconsistency happening to our "Global Warming" process. In a way it suggests that "Warming" is more local than global.

KD summary: My hypothesis on all of the above is something like this.
  • We have two freezers keeping the Flood waters accumulated at the polar regions.
  • The North Pole Freezer has failed, causing heavy melting to the Arctic Ice.
  • Unable to fix the Northern Freezer, TPTB freaked out and went into the "Global Warming" mode.
  • TPTB can not make the true issue public, hence the "Global Warming" term.
  • The South Pole Freezer was cranked to full capacity to compensate for the failed North one.
  • The Antarctic Treaty is protecting the freezer, as well as our sanity.
  • The Arctic region freezer is conveniently surrounded by some trustworthy countries. Hence no Treaty is required.
  • The Great Biblical Flood happened barely prior to the first emergence of the Ruin Paintings.
I might revisit this article to polish it up a bit. Pretty sure I forgot to mention quite a few relevant SH blog articles. Feel free to add those if they pertain. So far, I simply wanted to through this out there, and see what the general opinion would be.

P.S. Greenland used to be green, right?

1592 Prioris Hemisphaerii
Greenland.jpg

Source

Ooof, quite a big one here. From the research i have done in the past 5 years i can tell you this: Our planet is usually much warmer than this and the "global warming" effect is actually our planet returning to her natural tropical state, nothing more. The mini ice age that happened sometime in the 18th century was a global cataclysm that ended the so called tartarian civilization. No one knows for sure what caused the ice age or how long it lasted or how humans survived, but by now we all know that most of the large countries in the world have survival bunkers on their territories and they probably weathered the long winter in those. From the 19th century our winters have been warmer and warmer and today we have almost no winter, as the planet is slowly recovering to her natural warm weather. There are tartarian cities buried under the ice of Siberia which was a densely populated area called Bargu in the old world.
All the polar ice cap research is bullshit, there were NO polar ice caps 300 years ago whatsoever. We have literally hundreds of old maps that show the north and south pole continents without ice. Tropical temperatures extended all the way to northern Europe and Canada, beyond that there was a small temperate zone and arctic conditions only inside the arctic circle, which had regular temperate zone winters.
Here is a rough translation from one of Mercator's famous Septentrionalis map (map of the north pole) in which he depicts a round continent (Hyperborea):
"The ocean is broken up into 19 mouths with islands. Between these islands 4 canals rush water to the north pole and the water is absorbed into the bowels of the earth. The rock that lies at the north pole (the Black Mountain) is approximately 33 leagues across (72.6 km).

In the northern parts of Bargu there are islands, says Marco Polo the Venetian (Book 1, Chapter 51), which lie so far north that the arctic pole seems to be south of them.
This canal (at the 90 meridian) has 5 mouths and because of its narrowness it has an accelerated water flow so it never freezes over.

Pygys live here [...]

This island is optimal and the healthiest of the four northern islands.
This canal (at the 10 meridian) has 3 mouths and each year it freezes over for 3 months. It is 37 leagues wide (81.4 km)."

I have included the map for the people who want to see the notes in latin. The translations are from the top-left island and going clockwise.

As you can see, he makes a very detailed description of the northern continent and the canals of water that split it in 4 islands. It is interesting that only ONE of the 4 canals freezes over and only for 3 months which is equivalent to a temperate zone winter.
After i discovered this map and found translations for his map notes i understood that we know almost NOTHING of our true history and our planet. The planet has a complex water circulatory system similar to the human heart, in which it circulates water not only on the surface, via oceanic currents, but also on the inside of it, deep underground of which we know nothing about. Now that quote from the Genesis book makes a lot more sense "...and the waters welled up from within the earth as well as from above...". The way i see it, when a global flood happens it's like out planet produces sweat all over its body. Another analogy would be, if you hold an orange and squeeze it really hard, the water trapped in its outer skin starts to swell up through its poors and you get orange peel juice on your hand. This would certainly explain why the mud flood slowly covered buildings without destroying them: the water simply sweated out of the ground, like in a liquefaction event.

In conclusion: modern geology, arctic paleontology and weather science is a joke and have nothing to do with reality. The ice age happened 300 years ago and was only temporary. The elites are controlling our weather on a massive scale to continue the illusion of winter on a planet that is naturally TROPICAL all year. All nations and countries in the world are complicit in the mass delusion and are part of the control mechanism.
Antarctica was populated before the glacial cataclysm and was called Magallanica. As the ice is slowly melting the buildings of the magallans are starting to appear through the ice.
We are being manipulated into a view of the world that is a carefully crafted illusion. It is time to wake up and take back our world!

1606_Mercator_Hondius_Map_of_the_Arctic_(First_Map_of_the_North_Pole)_-_Geographicus_-_NorthPo...jpg

I don't think anything is melting.
I stumbled upon a book: gas supply after oil lamps (in Europe) and it was written before ww1.
And the wealthy powers we all know pushed Europe into gas. And it made them rich. And gas became actually more expensive.
I think this whole energy transit happening (burning woods in biomass centrales because of...what?? ) and all the (ending) mining for the so good for environment batteries and solar panels is made up to gain wealth again.
And then the woods are chopped, the mines are empty and a whole generation that drove with cars on oil (me) is gone. And then they rediscover oil as a better supply than chopping woods and mining and other ending material.
Why do I think that?
Because I was curious and found out that in the ancient Rome they already used oil lamps.
But the roman Empire fell, the medieval ages came and then no things happend, oil lamps got "lost" and they used candlelight for (....) 1500 years until they discovered.... Oil.

Similar articles

Back