Was Cleopatra a medieval queen?

Von_Turin

Reactions
Thanks.
I think that explains quite nicely (to me anyway) the presence of the Dutch in the US Civil war.
The ports not accepting Confederate States of America money.
The transformation of the darker native Americans into a Zwarte Piet servant.
And the change of the US military into a Prussian style soon after. During the Indian Wars.

You are not so bad for a Dutchie. :love:
I'm not sure which Dutch presence and in what form you specifically mean, don't think the descendants of Dutch colonists who fought on both sides but more the Dutch Commercial Entities ? And since the English had "taken over" in The States for quite some time the English firms would be dominant but maybe I still have to read some articles on this site in reference to a certain Dutch pressence in what form that would be.

I don't think "Zwarte Piet" comes from dark american natives. Not going into Zwarte Piet because I'm tired of hearing about it :) It's a heated discussion over here creating rifts (divide and conquer), anger and such. Covered daily in the media for the "common" people as a smokecurtain to hide other stuff that's more important than a freaking Zwarte Piet debate.

Hmmm... I think that because the Prussians were innovative in certain fields like technology, military etc. etc. in a certain era institutions like the U.S army would model themselves after it. Ofcourse there are the ties between the "New" & "Old" world which would also indeed be of influence. It's a global connected spidersweb.

Thanks Yankee... (Yankees - Jan Kees as in male germanic names). Jan (John) Kees (think it's Case as in Cassidy of Cassius) but maybe you're from the South. So greetings to you Johny Reb !

:)

They had to change the way Cleopatra looked because it wouldn't fit the story otherwise, you can't have a fair haired European woman portraying an exotic Queen from mysterious Egypt.

Anybody else see what I think I see, the double headed Phoenix with a cross on it's shield? I'm not calling the bird an Eagle anymore, because it's not a frickin Eagle, it's a scranwy necked Phoniex. The crest, the neck and the tail is completely wrong for an Eagle.

View attachment 13238View attachment 13240
View attachment 13241
Hmmm... it could be (nice to find like-open-minded people for a change) that Cleopatra was a fair haired with fair complexion European female. I've always been open to alternative suggestions. On a side note I personally think that colored / black people were more common in Europe in medieval times than we nowadays think / are told.

Good catch, I must say I can't quite make up the whole double eagle shape but it looks like it. It could be some ornemental curly pillar stuff but then again... It's almost in the center when I draw lines from the corners based on this foto-format. It also seems that most of the important characters look towards this perhaps double eagle crest.

Which would make sense, it's THE most prominent signature. During the Dutch war of independence with the Spanish Empire the Spanish King ordered his right hand man not only to crush the rebellion but also to trace down and aquire paintings of J. Bosch Hieronymus Bosch - Wikipedia

Some of these paintings still reside in Madrid today. Now there's been much debated about the how and why he was fascinated by these certain paintings but like in art from other painters secrets, signatures, references or clues could be found.

Perhaps the Spanish King was amongst other secrets looking for signs / clues which would lead to the financers and hidden powers behind this rebellion. Bosch was in league or quite into depth with The Teutonics.

I've got to agree it's a phoenix. Like the Teutonic Order / Hanseatic League went on into other organisations after their 'demise" they were born again... and again... with some wars in between troughout the history. But it's to multi-layered because it's also an eagle like in the eagle of the tribe of Dan.

Our country has the lion being Juda, crest of my city refers to tribe of Efraim.

But back to the "heretic" proposal that Cleopatra could have been European and would've lived in Europe ;) Like the doubleheaded eagle things are multi-layered as you're aware of... so many meanings contributed to one thing.

What if... Let's make it even more "heretic" :)

One of the layers of the Swan Knight Helias who comes in a boat over the river from faraway lands... Ssaves a damsel ( duchess of Cleve ? ) and never comes back after she asks the question she shouldn't have asked (where he comes from)...

Is actually a vague memory / retelling of Julius (Helias... yeah I know the official story is that Helias comes from Helios or Elijha) coming to the area, help a local female ruler. Having a relationship with her, leaving her never to come back ?

Edit : Some notable German and Dutch families who have been behind the scenes and in power over here for more than 700 years claim this "Helias" figure as their ancestor. Okay... families (like the Julii family) would connect themselves to gods / demi-gods etc. but it makes more sense to claim a Julius Caesar somewhere 800 as an ancestor than a mythical figure

2nd edit (sorry...) : I think it was obvious but I wanted to add it to the crazy thought of Julius and Helias. As you're I'm guessing aware of that a Latin speaking person will pronounce Julius not with a J but with the H.... Hulius... short leap from Helias

Cheers !

Last edited:

PrincepAugus

Reactions
Breaking news, the tomb of Marc Antony and Cleopatra discovery will be announced soon. Hoepfully we can see if the tobs are as old as they are purported to be.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Pretty sure it will confirm the narrative.

In my humble opinion we are going to be presented with another realistic fake a la King Tut’s tomb.

Anything contradicting the dogma will never be allowed. That’s just my thoughts, but they are the reflection of my understanding.

The entire Egyptian saga appears to be full of lies and deceit. Some other cultures are probably being passed for what we know as Ancient Egypt.

PrincepAugus

Reactions
Pretty sure it will confirm the narrative.

In my humble opinion we are going to be presented with another realistic fake a la King Tut’s tomb.

Anything contradicting the dogma will never be allowed. That’s just my thoughts, but they are the reflection of my understanding.

The entire Egyptian saga appears to be full of lies and deceit. Some other cultures are probably being passed for what we know as Ancient Egypt.
Yes true, but I meant any pictures they will show. They can lie to us as much as they can, but the pictures don't lie I hope.

Verity

Reactions
Breaking news, the tomb of Marc Antony and Cleopatra discovery will be announced soon. Hoepfully we can see if the tobs are as old as they are purported to be.

Gotta say those drawings look terrible. It's as if some average kid in 8th grade was given a small box of crayolas and was told to do the best drawing from memory, of a couple of Romans. :)

Jim Duyer

Reactions
You do know that Cleopatra was Greek, right? Part of the Ptolomaic dynasty that ruled since the Generals took over after Alexander the Great's death?

whitewave

Reactions
1547770099785.png

1547770155897.png

Illustration of Cleopatra's gold-making process, taken from a Coptic manuscript of the 3rd century.

1547770428925.png

The famous ouroboros drawing from the early alchemical text The Chrysopoeia of Cleopatra dating to 2nd century Alexandria encloses the words hen to pan.

There seems to be an additional idea that Cleopatra (VII) was also an alchemist, philosopher, and author.

Mabzynn

Reactions
15th century art
View attachment 3962

16th century art
View attachment 3980

Pretty clear depiction of Scythian influence with the headgear and phrygian caps up until the early 1600's.
In the early 1600's you can visibly see a change towards the toga culture even if history doesn't match. This lines up well with your 1631 Pompeii date. This time period could hold answers to the 1600's reset towards the Romanesque culture (or the takeover) that permeated through to the America's up until the late 1800's.