Vladivostok vs. Anchorage vs. Bandon - Climate Zone Maps

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Additionally to the weird time zones, we have this climate zone map. Its contents are perfectly explainable via the official dogmatic position based on the data we can not verify for ourselves. Yet I have hard time believing that Anchorage, Alaska can be warmer than Vladivostok, Russia. This Russian city is located 1,300 miles South of Anchorage when compared North to South. 400 miles due East from Vladivostok is Japanese island of Hokkaido.

Ocean Currents
ocean_currents2.jpg

World Climate Zones
temperature_zones.jpg

Note: China with their GMT +8 and this weird temp zone also has a few questions to answer.

Vladivostok - Bandon
North to South ~ Same

43.1198° N vs. 43.1190° N
vladivostok-bandon_or.jpg

Bandon Winter
Bandon: Winter in Bandon, Oregon is a little bit different than the traditional idea of winter. Bandon often sees cool, stormy days during winter. However, thanks to its location in the “banana belt” of Oregon's coast, Bandon can see days in the 60s during January, giving a welcome respite to the cold.

banana-belt.jpg

Vladivostok Winter
Vladivostok: The general winter pattern is very dry, almost electric air, strong wind and temperature slightly below zero, approximately -10C/14F or so. The temperature is very consistent, it seldom climbs up or drops down significantly. Sometimes at nights it fell lower, but never ever below -20C/-4F degrees (I never experienced anything lower than -15C/5F there).

vladivostok_winter.jpg

Vladivostok - Sapporo
North to South ~ Same
43.1198° N vs. N 43.0621° N
vladivostok-Sapporo.jpg

Vladivostok - Anchorage
North to South ~ 1300 Miles/2100 km

43.1198° N vs. 61.2181° N
valdivostok-anchorage.jpg

• Vladivostok: 43.1198° N, 131.8869° E
  • Bandon: 43.1190° N, 124.4084° W
  • Sapporo: 43.0621° N, 141.3544° E
  • Anchorage: 61.2181° N, 149.9003° W
KD: Yup, I'm still toying with time and climate zones which are weird to me. Do I suspect that our maps are misrepresented in general? May be. There are too many unverifiable things out there. The ones requiring faith in the official science, and that I do not have.

I think the weather in Vladivostok when compared to that in Anchorage does not make sense.

And of course China, in addition to its sinle GMT +8 time zone, has this temperature zone anomaly as well.

I know it sounds crazy at the moment, but I do entertain an idea that all these anomalies or unverifiable data dependent inconsistencies could be due to our map layouts being seriously messed up.

Apollyon

Reactions
That blue spot in china wtf?

I'm coming more and more to the understanding that distance is an illusion. Everything is much much closer together than it appears due to our political map of the world.

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I just find it interesting that every time when something crushes conventional model, the model gets help from various Olber’s paradoxes and banana belts.

dreamtime

Reactions
I don't see anything that's inconsistent. The spot north of India is an elevated zone, visible on this elevation map. You can see the correlation between elevation and temperature on other parts of the world as well, if you compare both maps.

In contrast, things like Olber’s paradoxes are clearly just mental gymnastics based on nothing but pure theory devoid of any empirical data. Luckily in case of global temperature there is empirical data. It's interesting to look for inconsistencies nevertheless, even though for now I don't see anything suspicous.

There are hints to the earth being shaped a bit more like a pear and gravity anomalies. If anything I suspect that the theoretical model of a completely round earth leads to some errors.

In addition the typical map projections are highly distorted versions of a round globe, so the data is highly processed even from the view of the mainstream model, which may or may not be of relevance in this case.

elevationmap.pngGeoids_sm.jpg
gravitymap.png

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Mountains definitely make sense for China.

What’s your understanding of Vladivostok vs. Anchorage temperatures?

dreamtime

Reactions
Vladivostok vs. Anchorage temperature is puzzling. I don't know enough about this topic to judge it unfortunately.

There are probably lots of factors that influence local climates: wind, elevation, water flow, etc.

Last edited:

BStankman

Reactions
The ocean current model works with both a globe and flat.
Coriolis effect as an electromagnetic process works better with flat.
The temperature inversion creating the currents works better with more ice.

I am suspicious of a missing continent in this area, It looks like they are hiding 2 different currents.

1538605484319.png

and polar winds should go north south.

Radal16

Reactions
I don't know for sure, but in the case of Bandon, OR the ocean plays a role in keeping it more temperate. That being said, I don't particularly trust the maps either.