Reaction score
I have exhausted my normal means of research on this topic, hence the request for investigation. We have some traces of at least two Siberian wars that do not appear to exist in the narrative compliant history. Two european monarchs allegedly participated in the "first Siberian war" in the 18th century. Why would they call it "the first Siberian war" if there was never "the second Siberian war?" Figured if these wars did exist, the first one could be in the 18th century, and the second one (possibly) in the 19th.

Louis XV
Portrait_of_Louis_XV_of_France_-_Engraving_18th_century.jpg

1710-1774
Louis XV, known as Louis the Beloved was King of France from 1 September 1715 until his death in 1774. His reign of almost 59 years (from 1715 to 1774) was the second longest in the history of France.
  • In 1748, Louis returned the Austrian Netherlands, won at the Battle of Fontenoy of 1745.
  • He ceded New France in North America to Great Britain and Spain at the conclusion of the disastrous Seven Years' War in 1763.
  • He incorporated the territories of the Duchy of Lorraine and the Corsican Republic into the Kingdom of France.
  • Historians generally criticize his reign, citing how reports of his corruption embarrassed the monarchy, while his wars drained the treasury and produced little gain.
There is nothing about his French army participating in any sort of Siberian wars. What wars are those anyway?

siberian-war-4.jpg

1900 Source

Frederick the Great
frid.jpg

1712-1786
Frederick II was King in Prussia from 1740 until 1772, and King of Prussia from 1772 until his death in 1786. His most significant accomplishments include his military successes in the Silesian wars, his reorganisation of the Prussian Army, the First Partition of Poland, and his patronage of the arts and the Enlightenment. Frederick was the last Hohenzollern monarch titled King in Prussia, declaring himself King of Prussia after annexing Royal Prussia from the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth in 1772. Prussia greatly increased its territories and became a major military power in Europe under his rule. He became known as Frederick the Great and was nicknamed "Old Fritz."
Same here, nowhere do we find any info on his participation in the Siberian wars. Yet, some traces of these wars do appear to exist.

KD: If you can help shedding some light on the issue of these possible Siberian wars, please share your findings.

Never heard of any 'Siberian Wars'. In the light of Fomenko's reconstruction this is very interesting in any case, since he claims that the Romanovs took over Russia/Tartaria and really managed to impose their rule on the European part (Moscovia) only starting with the reign of Peter the Great, who had to bring the capital to Saint Petersburg since he could not control the entire territory acquired through treachery.
Peter brought to Russia various western academicians, mainly from Germany and supposedly re-wrote Russian history while the conquest proceeded.

Now I have no time to inspect further. I just wanted to share the possible context according to the New Chronology. But it would be good to find the relations between France, Prussia and Russia in that time in order to see if something is out of place when compared to the accepted narrative. If some pact was going on then various European powers were helping Peter in conquering the Tartarian territory confirming what Fomenko says. I already take this bit as half confirmation in any case.

I'm thinking along the lines of the Pugachev's rebellion and the true identity of Pugachev.
  • The largest rebellion, the Pugachev's Rebellion of 1773–75, involved not only the Ural, but much of south-eastern Russia, and resulted in a loss of the government control there.
  • After its suppression, Empress Catherine issued a decree of 15 January 1775 to rename most of the places involved in the revolt, in order to erase the memory of it.
    • Thus the Yaik River and the city of Yaitsk were renamed to the Ural River and Uralsk, respectively, and the Yaik Cossacks became the Ural Cossacks.
  • Source
There gotta be something to this... like a much bigger event presented as a simple rebellion.

Can you comment on Napoleon in all this? At one time, I recall you noting that you thought him some kind of "Christ" figure.

Similar articles

Back