Video explaining how Google and Social Media is tracking you.

dianag

Reactions
While watching another video I saw this in the feed and decided to watch and see what it was about. This is a speaker at a Christian conference speaking about social media. He explains how every app you use on your phone is used to track you and how Google logs every move you make by showing a video from Tucker Carlson's Fox News show done in February. I was astonished at the information collected with the phone off and not connected to WIFI.

Schweizer

Reactions
While watching another video I saw this in the feed and decided to watch and see what it was about. This is a speaker at a Christian conference speaking about social media. He explains how every app you use on your phone is used to track you and how Google logs every move you make by showing a video from Tucker Carlson's Fox News show done in February. I was astonished at the information collected with the phone off and not connected to WIFI.

Your driving license, your passport and your new fancy US id card (without you cant fly anymore after 2020) are all chipped, forgot the car you are driving has also a SIM card in it. Now boy wait until 5G is coming to your front garden. All products that you buy in the U.S.A are chipped to control you. When you buy a computer or laptop there are wifi stickers on it (and hard to get rid off ...) ... do you want more, chip yourself (that was a joke)

anotherlayer

Reactions
Your driving license, your passport and your new fancy US id card (without you cant fly anymore after 2020) are all chipped, forgot the car you are driving has also a SIM card in it. Now boy wait until 5G is coming to your front garden. All products that you buy in the U.S.A are chipped to control you. When you buy a computer or laptop there are wifi stickers on it (and hard to get rid off ...) ... do you want more, chip yourself (that was a joke)
why are you yelling at us from on high? what are you actually getting at here? do you have some sort of weird solution? are you on some other planet, devoid of all the USA evils that the rest of the world is subject to?

i enjoy your banter, just curious as to what makes you so above the rest of us? i'm an American and i speak 2+ languages, if it helps you suss me out and makes me a worthy person for you to crack an egg of knowledge on... ;)

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
To me it did not come across as yelling, more like listing things.

At the same time I think we are missing here that the world is being controlled by the same group of individuals. Those last countries who failed to submit like Libia, Iraq, Syria were liberated. Essentially if you don’t have fasces displaying lictor countries bringing democracy to your own country, it is most likely a part of the program.

anotherlayer

Reactions
To me it did not come across as yelling, more like listing things.

At the same time I think we are missing here that the world is being controlled by the same group of individuals. Those last countries who failed to submit like Libia, Iraq, Syria were liberated. Essentially if you don’t have fasces displaying lictor countries bringing democracy to your own country, it is most likely a part of the program.
my bad, i still had their other post about how Americans are dumb on my brain.