Vatican: Sphere Within Sphere

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
This is something I meant to ask forever. I believe that we have no idea what this ridiculous statue of a sphere posted front and center at the Vatican is. Well, it is only ridiculous, because we do not really know its meaning. It stands tall as the centerpiece of the Courtyard of the Pinecone at the Vatican Museum. It is made of bronze and appears golden as the sun shines down on it. It is 4 meters (~13 feet) in diameter.

vatican_sphere.jpg

In addition to the below worthless info, Vatican.COM says that it is also known as "Sfera con Sfera":
  • The Sphere within a Sphere is a statue also known as "Sfera con Sfera". It is located in the Vatican Museums. It is part of a series of bronze sculptures on this theme that can be found in prime locations all over the world.
  • Arnaldo Pomodoro is an Italian sculptor. He was born in the 23rd of June 1926 in Morciano, Romagna, Italy. Currently he lives in Milan. His brother, Giò Pomodoro was also an Artist.
Wikipedia says even less:
  • Sphere Within Sphere is a bronze sculpture by Italian sculptor Arnaldo Pomodoro. Versions of the sculpture (diameters vary) can be seen in many settings worldwide.
It is interesting that our Sphere within Sphere "can be found in prime locations all over the world":
  • Vatican Museums, Rome
  • Palazzo della Farnesina, Rome
  • Piazza della Libertà, Pesaro, Italy
  • Headquarters of the UN, New York (no surprise, right?)
  • Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, Virginia
  • The Christian Theological Seminary, Indianapolis
  • University of California, Berkeley, California
  • Des Moines Art Center, Des Moines, Iowa
  • Trinity College in Dublin
  • The Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden in Washington D.C.
  • The de Young Museum in San Francisco, California
  • The Tehran Museum of Contemporary Art, Iran (really?)
  • The Columbus Museum of Art in Columbus, Iowa
  • The Tel Aviv University in Israel
  • Hakone Open-Air Museum, Hakone, Japan
Pretty sure the above list is incomplete, but it gives an idea that this Sphere means something for some people out there.

Arnaldo Pomodoro
May be our creator of the spheres, Mr. Tomato has something revealing in his bio. I did not find anything tremendously special. The gentleman is not young. Mr. Tomato was born in 1926, and is 93 years old. He appears to still be alive but has not been active since 2005. He began his series of spheres in the 60’s with Sphere no. 1, and has continued designing the globe-like pieces, each depicting a different map of destruction.
  • Each tremendous ball is fractured, revealing an intricate interior that unveils yet another cracking orb. The design of the internal layers seem to be mimicking the gears of a clock or the inner workings of a grand piano, making it appear very complicated.
  • Because of the sculptural installation’s round shape, it also echoes the form of Earth. It isn’t absolutely clear what the artist’s intentions are, but it gives off the impression that it is reflecting the complexity of our world and how easily it can be torn apart.
  • Mr. Tomato also has disks, cubes, pyramids and other shapes to be proud of...
  • Arnaldo Pomodoro - Wikipedia
  • Giant Fractured Sphere at the Vatican
pomodoro.jpg

I was only able to find one photograph where our sphere creator is somewhat on the younger side (49 in 1975). D we have any additional younger ones. As it is, I have only seen an older gentleman in the pictures, and videos. May be search strings in Italian could produce more of the younger looking Mr. Tomato.

Arnaldo_Pomodoro_1975.jpg

In one interview the artist said of his work:
  • A sphere is a marvelous object, from the world of magic and wizards. It reflects everything around it and it can easily get transformed or become invisible, leaving only its interior, tormented and corroded, full of teeth.
Pomodoro made so many of these statues. Do we have a single photograph of him actually working on one?
kd_separator.jpg

KD: If it was not for this "Sphere within Sphere" posted at the Vatican, I doubt we would be talking about this sculpture. But to be where it's at, it had to get authorized by whoever the Pope was at the time (1960s?). I personally think it's ugly, and if our Earth looks anything like that... well, too sad...
  • Anyways, what do you think the Vatican Sphere is supposed to be, mean, represent?

Feralimal

Reactions
To me, it looks like something encompassing an inner and an outer sphere - a spherical Borg.

Also, an eye.

Overall, it feels machiney. Something like overcoming (or unpicking) the natural via the msn made.

Last edited:

welkyn

Reactions
In a worldview that believes in a "tech-like" metaphysica (which seems to be what some of the attempted PTBs of today gravitate towards), the machinery of the noumenal enwraps the machinery of the manifest - the "globe", our planet, is a machine, surrounded by a "firmament" and "heavens" of machinery. Alien/HR Giger vibes, issues of control and self-will, what is the nature of God, AI, and so on. Don't know how much of that is to do with the Vatican proper, but there's clearly some element that simultaneously desires and is afraid of a tech-verse, a spiritual "matrix" that is inherently anti-human.

Or it's just a crap bit of art, as above.

Vespasian

Reactions
I had to use a translator (Google Chrome auto translate from Russian to English), but according to some Russian researchers like this dude, this represents the Celestial spheres and the Moon Matrix some refer to: Возвращение домой

He also uses the Vatican spheres to show a relationship to Armillary Spheres (celestial maps) and how it's even encoded in the Game of Thrones opening:

I like his (or her) interpretation and other Russian researchers of who the real enemies of the people are (Jehovah/Yahweh and the Elohim AKA the Gods of Olympus behind the flooding of Atlantis or the previous civilisation that was here in a cosmic egg model). Also digs into how the Moon/Planets affect our lives in this matrix through frequency/vibration and the chakra/limbic system.

Personally, like some of these Russian guys (e.g. Sylvie's 'When the Survivors of Atlantis Wake Up' series), I believe we're fallen Celestials in amnesia in a Star Wars (star = gods/celestial beings) with brothers and sisters who have lost the plot (Jehovah etc.) and have enslaved us in a matrix (the moon matrix represented by spheres within spheres). We lost the last great battle of the star wars and are in amnesia (but waking up - shoutout to the SH.org community 🙌🤝💪🤙⚡)

Last edited:

SelfChosen1

Reactions
I had to use a translator (Google Chrome auto translate from Russian to English), but according to some Russian researchers like this dude, this represents the Celestial spheres and the Moon Matrix some refer to: Возвращение домой

He also uses the Vatican spheres to show a relationship to Armillary Spheres (celestial maps) and how it's even encoded in the Game of Thrones opening:

I like his (or her) interpretation and other Russian researchers of who the real enemies of the people are (Jehovah/Yahweh and the Elohim AKA the Gods of Olympus behind the flooding of Atlantis or the previous civilisation that was here in a cosmic egg model). Also digs into how the Moon/Planets affect our lives in this matrix through frequency/vibration and the chakra/limbic system.

Personally, like some of these Russian guys (e.g. Sylvie's 'When the Survivors of Atlantis Wake Up' series), I believe we're fallen Celestials in amnesia in a Star Wars (star = gods/celestial beings) with brothers and sisters who have lost the plot (Jehovah etc.) and have enslaved us in a matrix (the moon matrix represented by spheres within spheres). We lost the last great battle of the star wars and are in amnesia (but waking up - shoutout to the SH.org community 🙌🤝💪🤙⚡)
Couldn't agree with you more. This junk goes back to the Trojan war easily, further than that too I believe. Will we wake up in time though to defend ourselves from the killing blow? I hope so.

I just watched all 9 parts of this presentation, its pretty good.

I've got a PDF book called The Depth book that is largely associated with that Asgard site you posted as well as the Russian guy that made a lot of the good videos with flat earth and mud flood if you are interested. Its pretty long but it has some interesting stuff in it. It was originally all in Russian but I used a site to convert it to English. Filebin :: bin gtewoc5q334bkvpa

Last edited:

Dielectric

Reactions
I believe I understand what it is now. If there's one thing religion is about it's mind control.

It is a depiction of fractured minds. Fractured psyche. They tell us & here's a few tattle tales.

The Manchurian Candidate is a novel by Richard Condon, first published in 1959. October 1962 movie featuring Old blue eyes.
The Manchurian Candidate 2004 stars Denzel Washington

1996 The Outer Limits Season 2 Episode 8: "Straight and Narrow"
Rusty Dobson (Ryan Phillippe) has always been a problem child. His single mom decides to send him to the Milgram Academy, an ultra-strict private school that has produced some of the nation's top business and political leaders. What Rusty's mom doesn't know - and what Rusty finds out the hard way - is that Milgram doesn't just build the leaders of tomorrow, it controls them.
The Outer Limits: Straight and Narrow

2007 Movie "Hitman" Timothy Olyphant.
Raised from childhood by a quasi-religious brotherhood that trains assassins.

The Greenbaum Speech
"Hypnosis in MPD: Ritual Abuse,"
https://www.empty-memories.nl/science/greenbaum.pdf
Multiple Personality Disorder
Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personality Disorder)

Vespasian

Reactions
Couldn't agree with you more. This junk goes back to the Trojan war easily, further than that too I believe. Will we wake up in time though to defend ourselves from the killing blow? I hope so.
I've got a PDF book called The Depth book that is largely associated with that Asgard site you posted as well as the Russian guy that made a lot of the good videos with flat earth and mud flood if you are interested. Its pretty long but it has some interesting stuff in it. It was originally all in Russian but I used a site to convert it to English. Filebin :: bin gtewoc5q334bkvpa
Shoutout to @SelfChosen1 - awesome to come across someone else who's come across this European research too and thanks for the link to the Deep Book! 🤜🤛 I feel like the 'Deep Book' is must reading for any serious researcher. I think these Russians have nailed a big part of the narrative down, that KD and others here are filling in gaps too. We have to work together on our recovery from amnesia and prepare for the bigger game afoot -- I believe ultimately what was lost was a global united civilisation (Atlantis) that sunk, and it's time to bring it all back and fk shit up (rescue the family and "prison break" out of the matrix these "gods" have us in) 💪🤜⚡

Here's an HTML version of the 'Deep Book' research with chapters (easier to consume!) on what happened here pre-flood and during Celestial times - again I use Chrome to auto-translate: СТЕЗЯ ~ Глубинная книга

Key points that stick out to me;
  • The Celestial architecture is (I feel) the key to understanding who we really are and what was lost. After the last reset/flood/plasma "nuking"/DEW which turned places like Australia into the wasteland it is now, they have been systematically wiping memory of our Celestial ancestors and history (Men In Black memory wipe and removal of Celestial architecture).
  • The entire narrative about current humans being genetically engineered as a weapon (our progenitor Pandora) - a mix of Celestial and Draconian/Roid. I'm still processing this one, but KD's article on genetic engineering was perfect timing.
  • The low down on Zeus/Jehovah and the "gods" who have done all this due to a sickness/psychosis. Ultimately, they must be rescued too.
  • Titans, Giants and their stories.
  • The story of celestials ("gods") like Prometheus AKA the "fallen angel" Lucifer, who rebelled against Jehovah to aid us.
  • The low down on the sorts of technologies in the great Star Wars which we're still in, and thus this crazy architecture.
  • I like As-gard.com's interpretation, and the Deep Book provides further detail using biblical verses and myths and legends.
  • We need to wake up the family and UFC these cats in the face⚡
There are clues to our true celestial nature in the Zodiac/Astrology and the 12 houses. My personal feeling is we each come from a Celestial House/Tribe which has different characteristics within the Celestial family (encoded in the Vatican occult book the bible as 12 Tribes of Isis-ra-el). That's another thread -- but I feel like the Deep Book stuff and Celestial architecture (i.e. Atlantean architecture seen in the World Fairs) needs a thread on it's own. We need to start digging into what the Celestial motifs found globally on all this architecture that has been wiped.

I'm still processing all the info from these guys and their communities (doing best to understand Chrome translation) and pulled together this timeline just to help me visually (dates not really accurate - shit are any dates though lol). Here I'm trying to highlight that the Vatican are the administrators of our true enemies, "the gods". Massive shoutout to YouTuber Global Vision who is across all this too. Would be awesome to hear other's thoughts on the Deep Book and the Asgard site (as-gard.com)
unknown.png

Last edited:

Dielectric

Reactions
Shoutout to @SelfChosen1 - awesome to come across someone else who's come across this European research too and thanks for the link to the Deep Book! 🤜🤛 I feel like the 'Deep Book' is must reading for any serious researcher. I think these Russians have nailed a big part of the narrative down, that KD and others here are filling in gaps too. We have to work together on our recovery from amnesia and prepare for the bigger game afoot -- I believe ultimately what was lost was a global united civilisation (Atlantis) that sunk, and it's time to bring it all back and fk shit up (rescue the family and "prison break" out of the matrix these "gods" have us in) 💪🤜⚡

Here's an HTML version of the 'Deep Book' research with chapters (easier to consume!) on what happened here pre-flood and during Celestial times - again I use Chrome to auto-translate: СТЕЗЯ ~ Глубинная книга

Key points that stick out to me;
  • The Celestial architecture is (I feel) the key to understanding who we really are and what was lost. After the last reset/flood/plasma "nuking"/DEW which turned places like Australia into the wasteland it is now, they have been systematically wiping memory of our Celestial ancestors and history (Men In Black memory wipe and removal of Celestial architecture).
  • The entire narrative about current humans being genetically engineered as a weapon (our progenitor Pandora) - a mix of Celestial and Draconian/Roid. I'm still processing this one, but KD's article on genetic engineering was perfect timing.
  • The low down on Zeus/Jehovah and the "gods" who have done all this due to a sickness/psychosis. Ultimately, they must be rescued too.
  • Titans, Giants and their stories.
  • The story of celestials ("gods") like Prometheus AKA the "fallen angel" Lucifer, who rebelled against Jehovah to aid us.
  • The low down on the sorts of technologies in the great Star Wars which we're still in, and thus this crazy architecture.
  • I like As-gard.com's interpretation, and the Deep Book provides further detail using biblical verses and myths and legends.
  • We need to wake up the family and UFC these cats in the face⚡
There are clues to our true celestial nature in the Zodiac/Astrology and the 12 houses. My personal feeling is we each come from a Celestial House/Tribe which has different characteristics within the Celestial family (encoded in the Vatican occult book the bible as 12 Tribes of Isis-ra-el). That's another thread -- but I feel like the Deep Book stuff and Celestial architecture (i.e. Atlantean architecture seen in the World Fairs) needs a thread on it's own. We need to start digging into what the Celestial motifs found globally on all this architecture that has been wiped.

I'm still processing all the info from these guys and their communities (doing best to understand Chrome translation) and pulled together this timeline just to help me visually (dates not really accurate - shit are any dates though lol). Here I'm trying to highlight that the Vatican are the administrators of our true enemies, "the gods". Massive shoutout to YouTuber Global Vision who is across all this too. Would be awesome to hear other's thoughts on the Deep Book and the Asgard site (as-gard.com)
View attachment 33689
The following KD is unavoidably tied to politics. Our lost history, the truth, whatever it may be is tied to how the world is ruled and who rules it. I skimmed over the material and frankly it's nuts. I see the scribblings of fractured minds programmed with a narrative so disjointed and broken as to defy sensible logic. I cannot buy in to this narrative. I am compelled to say what I believe: My gut tells me this is a structured narrative, one aligned with the sculpture itself.

It has always been my position that the notion of political control/rulership is a red herring. Politics was created to hide the true rulers whose inter warfare exposed their corruption. Poltical authority is an illusion created by the organized religions whom to this day rule over the political puppets. The holy trinity consists of Catholicism, Islam, and Judaism, and that these three maintain control and domination by maintaining a balance of powers among themselves, as each is dependent upon no single one gaining an imbalance, because control is maintained by pitting one group of mind controlled slaves against another group of mind controlled slaves. The Trinity engineers a manipulation through politics to maintain this balance of power. The holocaust for example, and now the war on Islam, because ultimately most of it comes down to the statistical data of pure demographics. Today, uncontrolled and unchecked, the breeders of the Islamic faith threaten to destablize this balance of power and must be culled. It is that simple and this is necessary so that a select organization may continue to profit from the whole.

Mauro Biglino Vatican truth teller? I doubt that. The narrative is designed to convert the engineered death of God, which has been on-going, into a return to an revised rendition of the existing system. Instead of political authority it will be corporate authority and controlling the corporate authority from behind the veil will be the same old players.

His book by bullet points.
* the Bible clearly says that God dies as all men do
* the Bible explains that we have been formed with our creators’ HDNA
* The Bible tells us that our creators travelled by flying machines
* the Bible quotes a direct relationship between UFOs and Sumer, the land of the guardians of flying machines
* The Glory of God was in reality… a UFO
*The Bible refers to giants and tells where to find their evidence
*The Angels mentioned in the Old Testament, where they are perceived as spiritual beings, however do not exist.
* The Ten Commandments written on the stone are not those which we were told
* John the Evangelist drew his mystical doctrines from the Hellenistic literature of his time
* and much more, such as the fact that the Church admits that the Old Testament knew aliens.

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I view our world as a group of concentration camps aka countries. They have their own appointed management. We do not really know who runs the entire place. Internal and international politics are just relationships between and within these concentration camps. This makes our world an NFL of sorts. Countries are teams. Whoever plays the role of the governing body remains to be determined. That is as much as I want to be involved in politics.

NFL.jpg

Slaves convinced of their freedom are the most productive and manageable ones. They do not really revolt.

As far as the spheres go. Vatican and some other places would never place such an ugly stupid thing unless it resembled something. Our lying Pope looks at that thing and knows what it is. We look at it and we don't. That's just what I think.

dreamtime

Reactions
it could be related to the concave earth reality, as well as to the esoteric metaphor of the world egg (which is simply a symbol for our concave earth) although i feel it seems to be more a symbol for the elites, to signal to themselves that they have uncovered the inner mechanical workings of this illusionary (closed) sphere we live in.

it shows a sphere that has revealed its secrets and inner workings, which are usually not visible to the outside observer. It implies esoteric knowledge of deterministic cosmological processes.

There are three dominant aspects on this art object:

- a double sphere (we live between two spheres on the concave earth)
- world egg resemblance (-> cracked up world egg, signifying the birth of humanity into a higher reality)
- revealing of mechanical clockwork like instruments, which is a symbol of the mechanical cosmological laws that govern and control man)

The forces of evil are the representatives of these mechanical laws that enslave us.

Everything living on the Earth, people, animals, plants, is food for the moon…. All movements, actions, and manifestations of people, animals, and plants depend upon the moon and are controlled by the moon…. The mechanical part of our life depends upon the moon, is subject to the moon. If we develop in ourselves consciousness and will, and subject our mechanical life and all our mechanical manifestations to them, we shall escape from the power of the moon.

In order to awaken, first of all one must realize that one is in a state of sleep. And in order to realize that one is indeed in a state of sleep, one must recognize and fully understand the nature of the forces which operate to keep one in the state of sleep, or hypnosis. It is absurd to think that this can be done by seeking information from the very source which induces the hypnosis.
....One thing alone is certain, that man's slavery grows and increases. Man is becoming a willing slave. He no longer needs chains. He begins to grow fond of his slavery, to be proud of it. And this is the most terrible thing that can happen to a man.

- G. I. Gurdjieff

Last edited:

CitizenShip

Reactions
Pomodoro is also known for designing a controversial fiberglass crucifix for the Cathedral of St. John in Copenhagen. In addition he sculpted pieces for the Amaliehaven park which was displayed on the waterfront in front of Amalienborg Palace in 1983. His piece "Forme del Mito" was displayed at Brisbane's World Expo '88 and was later bought by Brisbane City.

World Expo 88

Trying to find the date of installation as what is inside these sphere's reminds me of what a CPU looks like under an electron microscope, coincidence, maybe!

studytruth

Reactions
Going to add the sphere to the photos I will take in Rome next week. I will try to get photos right into the "mechanism" of the inner sphere to see if there is anything you don't see except up close.

I am recalling the Michael Chricton book Sphere...in which a trip into the object changes all the main characters with powers of materializing their thoughts.

Dielectric

Reactions
Why can't organised religions be a hoax too?
About your Avatar:
You do realize merely being around cat's leads to insanity, right? :) Mine is presently trying to assist in this reply by sitting in front of the computer screen whilst swatting at my fingers.

Well you're right of course, it is a hoax, and I think it was Bertrand Russell, an insider if ever there were one, and who wrote to the effect that Christianity was an attempt to liberate civilization from the rule of the Roman Legion's Iron Fist, and that it worked for about 1,100 years.

I don't think there's any single thing one can say about this sculpture. That would be too simplistic and egocentric. After all, the source which funded it is ancient and the ideas behind it are undoubtedly multifaceted and deeply thought out. It probably is intentionally intended to speak to many insiders in their own specialization and designed to make them think they appreciate what it's all about, while in truth it's not about any one single thing.

Last edited:

Jim Duyer

Reactions
Sphere within a sphere, as above so below, those who have eyes will see, secret society, underground power pools. Same thing, different day.