Useful Links and Channels

Ice Nine

Reactions
Gorgeous photos of "Before Israel".
Holy cow! look how much more of the Tomb of Absalom has been dug out. Something sure buried that area in the past.

1-jerusalem-tomb-of-absalom-granger.jpgTomb of Absalom.jpgTomb of Absalom today.jpgtomb-of-absalom-king-davids-rebellious-son.jpg
Also found this interesting, wackipedia makes these observations. (just wanted to share since mentioning Petra got my attention.
The freestanding monument contains a burial chamber with three burial sites. The chamber is carved out of the solid lower section of the monument, but can only be accessed from the upper section via a built entrance and a staircase. It has been compared to Petra, given the rock-cut nature of the bottom segment and the style of the finial.

The upper, ashlar-built part of the monument consists of three differently-shaped segments: a square base set on top of the Egyptian cornice of the lower part, followed by a round drum crowned by a rope-shaped decoration, which sustains a conical roof with concave sides (the easily recognisable "hat"), topped by a half-closed lotus flower. The upper part of the monument corresponds to the outline of a classical tholos and is not unlike contemporary Nabatean structures from Petra.

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Reactions
Last edited:

TakeNoGnosis

Reactions
Sorry for not posting much informative posts, let alone threads. I've been busy with college (I think I'm the youngest on this site lol). But I do have very useful links I'd think would help have more research.
  • Tartary (It has an English version, but it's never updated. So bare with Google translate on this original Russian site)
  • Eden Saga (Made by an eccentric French dude, so his timelines and info are confusing, but I think he has some good points)
  • Geographicus (An auction of maps. Though I guess you can find images of them as well I hope)
[Would put more up if I find more]
Added by other people:

Channels:

[Would put more up if I find more]
I would like to add this fella, his work into the hoaxes of history is second to none.

The History Hoax Explained (16-Jul-2019) – John le Bon

SuperTrouper

Reactions
I would like to add a link to Logoi Library, a continuously growing library with over 600 PDF books from multiple schools of philosophy and esoterica from around the world during varying time periods. I've stumbled across this on the Wild Heretic forum. You'll find some real gems. Kudos to the person responsible for it.

Searching

Reactions
Go home, History, you're drunk.

So, there's this whole series of drunk people narrating history, and to be honest, it makes a lot more sense than the sober story. It's just for fun, not to be taken seriously... I don't think. But anyway, here, have a laugh.

Tool18

Reactions
PraveenMohan
Phenomenal Travel Videos
Found this channel a couple of days ago that I was really surprised id never seen before. Features videos of heaps of ancient sites that I had never heard or seen of before. was very intriguing, Not sure if that has been linked before but here you go :)

Red Bird

Reactions
This YT channel analyses the bouy/weather station, etc. real data, comparing it to NOAA and the Hurricane Center's updates. The following is the first of three on the current hurricane, though she's done this for the past 3 years. As usual, very interesting.

WarningGuy

Reactions
I like this guy Static in the attic. Anyway this is a short video of more ancient canal anomalies (like thousands of them) you guys have in the US with no explanation.