Useful Links and Channels

esgee1

Reactions
My updated list:

I recommend these high quality YouTube channels:
This channel is just for fun (he's like a modern day Art Bell). He does a great job with the videos:
Some of my favorite videos:

Thunderbolts Project:
Brien Foerster:
Sylvie @ New Earth:

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
Found this interesting new blog a few weeks back.
Land Before Time
That IS an interesting blog. I was not familiar with these ancient arrows and spirals in the water. It would explain some of the waterways and land changes we see on older maps compared with current maps. Didn't see where he explained what these structures are made of. Just the fact that these structures exist makes denying our lost/stolen history impossible. Nice find, WarningGuy!

WarningGuy

Reactions
That IS an interesting blog. I was not familiar with these ancient arrows and spirals in the water. It would explain some of the waterways and land changes we see on older maps compared with current maps. Didn't see where he explained what these structures are made of. Just the fact that these structures exist makes denying our lost/stolen history impossible. Nice find, WarningGuy!
NewEarth channel a year ago loaded 4 videos of Gary Schoenung Documentary i found quite amazing of stuff he found on google earth much the same as this. Its about 3 hours long but i liked it. See what you think,

esgee1

Reactions
NewEarth channel a year ago loaded 4 videos of Gary Schoenung Documentary i found quite amazing of stuff he found on google earth much the same as this. Its about 3 hours long but i liked it. See what you think,

Just to inform you, that isn't Sylvie's official New Earth YouTube channel. On her official channel she has a lot of new videos that I'm sure you'd enjoy watching here: newearth . Cheers!

Gary Schoenung four-part Documentary "Ruins of Old Earth" (on Sylvie's official New Earth Youtube channel) below:

WarningGuy

Reactions
Just to inform you, that isn't Sylvie's official New Earth YouTube channel. On her official channel she has a lot of new videos that I'm sure you'd enjoy watching here: newearth . Cheers!

Gary Schoenung four-part Documentary "Ruins of Old Earth" (on Sylvie's official New Earth Youtube channel) below:

Hahaha you are so right. I just typed in at you tube search for the link and thats what came up. I didnt even look to see if that was Sylvie's channel and ive been following her for years. That's mate.
Post automatically merged:

Have you watched Gary's Ruins of Old Earth videos and if so what did you think ?

Last edited:

WarningGuy

Reactions
Good morning fellow seekers of our stolen history. The follows 10min video is of great importance to humanity if we are ever going to find what and how has really happened to our past, There is no need to watch just listen Its only ten min of your day and if you think about it it has great potential to speed up that in what it is this forum seeks.

Thank you and have a wonderful day. Love and respect.

HulkSmash

Reactions
Thanks for that video WG -Max is an awesome human being. His oration is incredible. I have been listening to his weekly shows on the Crowhouse for almost ten years now. Some of his shows are orated so well I have listened to them multiple times. I can not say enough about him and his work.

WarningGuy

Reactions
Thanks for that video WG -Max is an awesome human being. His oration is incredible. I have been listening to his weekly shows on the Crowhouse for almost ten years now. Some of his shows are orated so well I have listened to them multiple times. I can not say enough about him and his work.
Totally agree.

WorldWar1812

Reactions
No nuke deception or radioactivity scam here?

Anders Björkman
Explanations why a-bombs and h-bombs do not work - 1. 13 May 2019

Geoengineering, Chemtrails, Weather Modification (NEXRad)
WeatherWar101

California Fires, Microwave Weapons. - Mental Boost
mental_boost

History Hoax, Psy Ops, Geology Hoax. Jungle Surfer
junglesurfertv

Do you think Aaron Dover was a shill? Has some very interesting stuff related to atmospheric electricity.
Aaron Dover

Geology Fake - Jari Ivanainen
The age of the earth

Flat Earth & Sun Working (Amazing "Book of The Sun"). Antonio Subirats
Antonio Subirats

Last edited:

Red Bird

Reactions
Totally agree.
I like most of max igans videos/issues and find him authentic however I do get tired of his lecturing to other truthers- how they rant, are divisive etc. first, you don’t have to watch them and it’s just part of the whole thing. I think he’s a bit old fashioned about how it works and doesn’t realize it’s part of Cointelpro.
Also, this ‘living in a matrix’ Thing bothers me. I get it, but find it detracts from issues. Wizard of Oz stuff which is cointelpro also. Fake spiritual.

WarningGuy

Reactions
I like most of max igans videos/issues and find him authentic however I do get tired of his lecturing to other truthers- how they rant, are divisive etc. first, you don’t have to watch them and it’s just part of the whole thing. I think he’s a bit old fashioned about how it works and doesn’t realize it’s part of Cointelpro.
Also, this ‘living in a matrix’ Thing bothers me. I get it, but find it detracts from issues. Wizard of Oz stuff which is cointelpro also. Fake spiritual.
RB i hear what your saying about lecturing other truthers but its seems to me that he has to to try and get the point across when it comes to the infighting in the truth community which does keep us quite divided. There is only one winner when it comes to Divide and conquer and its not us. The more my life goes on and with what i am seeing the "living in the matrix" thing seems to be where it is at that maybe we live. Like how do we explain what happened and where did all the people go back in the 1800s ? The Resets and so on ? You would have to be in a matrix for that to happen. For me in my awakening over the last 10+yrs i seem to end back up listening to Max. The reason being is i think he is pretty spot on in what he is saying and i haven't found anyone else that resonates with me like he does.