Useful Links and Channels

PrincepAugus

Reactions
Sorry for not posting much informative posts, let alone threads. I've been busy with college (I think I'm the youngest on this site lol). But I do have very useful links I'd think would help have more research.
  • Tartary (It has an English version, but it's never updated. So bare with Google translate on this original Russian site)
  • Eden Saga (Made by an eccentric French dude, so his timelines and info are confusing, but I think he has some good points)
  • Geographicus (An auction of maps. Though I guess you can find images of them as well I hope)
[Would put more up if I find more]
Added by other people:
I would add:

Youtube Channels
Websites
Channels:
*Sigh* Here are some Youtube videos to have some basic understanding of Medieval/Renaissance armor. Long story short, they're not as heavy as people put it, you can move around almost normally with armor on. Albeit with a bit of weight and a few limited mobility. Fighting back then is very skillful and only the rich could afford such armor, as common soldiers wear simpler armor.

Shadiversity
Metatron
Scholagladtoria
Skallagrim
Knyght Errant
[Would put more up if I find more]

Last edited:
OP
PrincepAugus

PrincepAugus

Reactions
Ah yes, I forgot about newearth and vlad9vt. Thnks!

esgee1

Reactions
Here are additional Youtube channels that may be of additional interest:
  • Angelwings (Sylvie's sister channel to her Newearth channel)
  • Atlantean Gardens (Research of anthropologist Robert Sepehr)
  • Brien Foerster (Elongated Skulls - Ancient Lost Worlds and Hidden History)
  • Gabi Plumm (Cousins Across The Sea - The true history of the aboriginal New Zealanders)
  • GeoCosmic REX (Ice Age Floods, catastrophe and climate change, mythology and symbolism)
  • Sacred Geometry Int'l (Randall Carlson - Catastrophic history of the world and the evidence for advanced knowledge in earlier cultures)
  • MegalithomaniaUK (Travel the world in search of lost civilizations, megaliths and much more)
  • Thunderbolts Project (The Internet voice for the Electric Universe)
  • Travel Film Archive (Collection of travelogues and films that show the world the way it was between 1900 and 1970)
Some may find these Youtube channels of interest as well:

Ice Nine

Reactions
He puts mankind at at least 66 millions years. I have always felt we have been here a really, really really inordinate amount of years, so I like a lot of his ideas.
There are so many darn things to try and figure out that we have to spread the work around, sometimes when I'm looking for one thing, something else will crop up and get me looking in another direction and different, albeit related subject. We are all working on the same jigsaw puzzle.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
He puts mankind at at least 66 millions years. I have always felt we have been here a really, really really inordinate amount of years, so I like a lot of his ideas.
There are so many darn things to try and figure out that we have to spread the work around, sometimes when I'm looking for one thing, something else will crop up and get me looking in another direction and different, albeit related subject. We are all working on the same jigsaw puzzle.
Claims like that have to be substantiated. He bases his opinion on some metal springs located inside coal deposits, and such. That's pretty one sided way to look at things. My opinion only.

Paracelsus

Reactions
I've found The Higherside Chats to be a great channel for introduction to an incredibly diverse amount of topics.
TheHighersideChats
Generally Greg Carlwood is like Korben and keeps the interviewees from going off on unproductive tangents. Sometimes though, the tangents are germane to the topic and very interesting.

Marty Leeds does a great job of explaining gematria/cryptology.
Marty Leeds Live

My only research bias is anything that smacks of Ancient Aliens and NASA. Is it so hard to believe that human beings are capable of extraordinary achievements themselves?

Paracelsus

Reactions
YЯOTƧIH - Home

I also found another site/forum which posts articles based on the alternative history championed by Fomenko et al. It's history written backwards and I think this site was found by an Iranian but there are articles in many languages including English and German.
Mathematics of the Past
Really getting into this Gary Kasparov article!

Spykgb

Reactions

We been here a long time... Institutions like the Smithsonian, archeologists, The Royal society try to hide old artifacts or ignore them

More info here

And here

Secrets of the Royal Society - YouTube