USA: 1850-1915 Expositions, Exhibitions, Centennials, Jubilees, etc

anotherlayer

Reactions
Focusing on the 1901 Pan-Am, we have photographic evidence (and all the documentation) that shows that none of the buildings were present before 1899. There are city fire maps from 1870 up until modern city maps that show nothing-to-everything-to-nothing. These show farm land (the Rumsey's, they still live here) on the 1901 property. Also, 2 miles to downtown and you have all the old "tartarian" buildings. So many still survive here in Buffalo. They didn't tear but a few down and that was in the 1950-60s (white flight, for lack of a younger term). And... our neighbors are routinely digging up the plaster in their gardens. They were built and then torn down.

With that being said, this means that we need to further the study this idea that there is a time-space shift. Otherwise, this is becoming a non-starter.

Maxine

Reactions
Focusing on the 1901 Pan-Am, we have photographic evidence (and all the documentation) that shows that none of the buildings were present before 1899. There are city fire maps from 1870 up until modern city maps that show nothing-to-everything-to-nothing. These show farm land (the Rumsey's, they still live here) on the 1901 property. Also, 2 miles to downtown and you have all the old "tartarian" buildings. So many still survive here in Buffalo. They didn't tear but a few down and that was in the 1950-60s (white flight, for lack of a younger term). And... our neighbors are routinely digging up the plaster in their gardens. They were built and then torn down.

With that being said, this means that we need to further the study this idea that there is a time-space shift. Otherwise, this is becoming a non-starter.
Some evidence could've been faked, and there are no full fledged photographic panoramic pictures of Buffalo where Pan American expo happend before it happend, only drawn panoramic pictures, so it's still possible that Pan Expo city was there long before this expo.

Last edited:

anotherlayer

Reactions
Some evidence could've been faked, and there are no full fledged photographic panoramic pictures of Buffalo where Pan American expo happend before it happend, only drawn panoramic pictures, so it's still possible that Pan Expo city was there long before this expo.
Nah, I went to the Buffalo Historical Society and found all of the photographs. The building I own and live in was used as a bed-and-breakfast for visitors. I'll say it again, we have got to use more than google and duckduckgo and kajiji. There are photographs and documentation that have not made it to the internet for each and every one of these american expos.

The only other option at this point is to change the angle we are coming from. We are spending all of this time looking at evidence, facts, photos, newspapers, direct line of ancestors and claiming it's all one massive cover-up. Where is the evidence of this cover-up? It seems we're just living in a world where we have zero faith in our species to build a bunch of buildings out of wood and plaster. It's really not that hard, we are really selling the labor capacity of humans short.

I will say, we are absolutely on the right path when it comes to questioning these fictitious fair-goer attendances. They have most certainly inflated the amount of people. How were all these expos losing money if they were pulling in these kinda numbers?

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
It’s more complicated then that. I posted a video in the 1904 thread, which clearly suggests that we do not really know what time photographs we are looking at. In that video even experts thought they were looking at 1904 when in reality it was like 1921. They were only able to figure it out based on the age of certain individuals. From this perspective we assume that the future expo territory is empty in 1904, when we see groundbreaking photos, when in reality it could have been 1921 recreation.

Watch those 5 minutes of the video.

anotherlayer

Reactions
From this perspective we assume that the future expo territory is empty in 1904, when we see groundbreaking photos, when in reality it could have been 1921 recreation.

Ok, that video just teaches us that we need to do better research. This was clearly documented as a recreation of the 1904 ceremony. Someone had to do some actual footwork to find that information out. At which point does this mis-labeling show evidence of some freemason lie to cover up old buildings?

This was filmed in 1922 and sold to the public as a recreation. That information didn't get lost, the reels did! So, some lady finds 2 reels that were terribly labeled and they just assumed they were looking at actual footage from 1904. But, no one bothered to fact check that until some one was all like "hey, I remember an article about such a film that was created". And there we find out that this was a recreation filmed in 1922 of the 1904 fair. Nothing dubious, nothing nefarious. Just a poorly labeled. Now we know we are looking at a recreation film from 1922 and we can move on.

What am I missing?

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Some of the photographs we are looking at could easily be a recreation, or belong to a different time period.

Personally, I still do not understand why we have vegetation growing inside a brand new 1901 construction.

And the thing I find suspicious the most is the quality of these 1901-1904 photographs. We had a much better quality attributed to 1862. It’s like they used 1840s cameras to photograph 1901-1904 construction.

wizz33

Reactions
i think that we alway forget to look up.
i mean we forget that anti-gravity/flight is very easy.
so can so thought of a river barge sized flying platform that can 3d print stone beams and wood.
and then pierce them together.
later then a special art and exterior barge arrives to print and cast the sculptures and other things.

to make complex molds i think they used a air filled bag that was moved with 10 of thousends rods like on of the latest superman movie for the krypton tech.

AnthroposRex

Reactions
It’s more complicated then that. I posted a video in the 1904 thread, which clearly suggests that we do not really know what time photographs we are looking at. In that video even experts thought they were looking at 1904 when in reality it was like 1921. They were only able to figure it out based on the age of certain individuals. From this perspective we assume that the future expo territory is empty in 1904, when we see groundbreaking photos, when in reality it could have been 1921 recreation.

This makes me think of how they film "reality TV". They take a bunch of footage. Weave a likely narrative using all the footage in any order. Have the subjects "confess" in the present tense to support the narrative. Then they call it reality.

Perhaps both things are true in this case regarding the expos.

Maybe the expos happened before the disaster.
Maybe those photos are not major modern tech conventions, but rather just a normal holiday celebration in the old world.

Found, "dated", repackaged and sold by plagiarizing squatters to their captive audience.

As the fakery date passes, they do as best as they can to replicate a section of it with an edifice already on site, or artifice made from molds of elsewhere. Newspapers write articles for people that never set foot in the cities where the expos supposedly happened. Or what is "left" is what was already there, like the Palace of Fine arts in San Francisco. (I don't know, maybe that one is plaster too. I've been there, and it definitely felt "out of time".)

Then they dress up like the pictures, combine them with the original photos and stories, and sell them as history to a later generation.
The Great Work.
I mean, as terrifying as it may seem, it's a relief to me to think that everything feels like artificial bullshit because it is in fact, artificial bullshit.

What if the titanic, Olympic, and great Eastern are in fact, arks that were used for some to survive a flood?

Sorry, that last part just occurred to me and was off topic but interesting to me.