TARTARY
"Tartary, a vast country in the northern parts of Asia, bounded by Siberia on the north and west: this is called Great Tartary. The Tartars who lie south of Muscovy and Siberia, are those of Astracan, Circassia, and Dagistan, situated north-west of the Caspian-sea; the Calmuc Tartars, who lie between Siberia and the Caspian-sea; the Usbec Tartars and Moguls, who lie north of Persia and India; and lastly, those of Tibet, who lie north-west of China." - Encyclopedia Britannica, Vol. III, Edinburgh, 1771, p. 887.

1754 I-e Carte de l’Asie-1.jpg

Now compare to the description given by Wikipedia, "Tartary (Latin: Tartaria) or Great Tartary (Latin: Tartaria Magna) was a name used from the Middle Ages until the twentieth century to designate the great tract of northern and central Asia stretching from the Caspian Sea and the Ural Mountains to the Pacific Ocean, settled mostly by Turko-Mongol peoples after the Mongol invasion and the subsequent Turkic migrations."

1701: A System of Geography
country_tartary.jpg

Empires, Kingdoms and States

Tartary was not a tract. It was a country.
And to add some credibility (or to take away some) to the story, below you can find an excerpt from the CIA document declassified in 1998, and created in 1957.

CIA_tartar.jpg

Link to the document on the CIA website: NATIONAL CULTURAL DEVELOPMENT UNDER COMMUNISM

Tartarian Cities
tartary-mongolia.jpg

1855 Source

Today, we have certain appearance related stereotypes. I think we are very much off there. It looks like Tartary was multi-religious, and multi-cultural. One of the reasons I think so is the tremendous disparity between what leaders like Genghis Khan, Batu Khan, Timur aka Tamerlane looked like to the contemporary artists vs. the appearance attributed to them today.

Today: Genghis Khan - Batu Khan - Timur
Genghis-Batu-Timur.jpg

Here is how 15-18th century books saw these three

Genghis Khan

(with wife here)
ching_khun-and-wife.jpg

ching_khun_3-1.jpg

genghis-kahn4-1.jpg

Timur - Tamerlane
Tamerlane-11.jpg

timur_tartary_1-2.jpg

timur_tartary_1-3.jpg

timur_tartary_8.jpg

Batu Khan
Well, I could not find any 17th/18th century Batu Khan images, but apparently in Turkey we have a few busts of the following Gentlemen. Batu Khan is one of them.

Batu-statue-Sogut-Turkey-1.jpg

A few of them I do not know, but the ones I do look nothing like what I was taught at school. Also dates are super bizarre on those plaques. Do Turks know something we don't?

The other reason why I think Tartary had to be multi-religious, and multi-cultural is its vastness during various moments in time. For example in 1652, Tartary appears to have control over the North America.

1652-nova-totius-terrarum.jpg

Source

The Coverup
The official history is hiding a major world power which existed as late as the 19th century. Tartary was a country with its own flag, its own government and its own place on the map. Its territory was huge, but somehow quietly incorporated into Russia, and some other countries. This country you can find on the maps predating the second half of the 19th century.

Ngram by Google Books shows how Tartary was quietly put away.
Tartary_Ngram.jpg

Yet, some time in the 18th century Tartary Muskovite was the biggest country in the world: 3,050,000 square miles.

Tartary_HUGE-13.jpg

tartaria_book_1.jpg tartaria_book_2.jpg tartaria_book_3.jpg tartaria_book_5.jpg tartaria_book_4.jpg Tartary_HUGE.jpg Tartary_HUGE_1.jpg

Some of the maps showing Tartary

1570 Typus Orbis Terrarum..jpg 1597-98_Published by Battista and Galignani in Venice.jpg 1707 guillaume de l'ile.jpg 1714 Mappe-Monde ou Carte Universelle.jpg 1753 Mappa Mundi generalis.jpg 1754 I-e Carte de l’Asie.jpg 1806-Herisson-37-grand-tartary.jpg 1820_tartary.jpg great_tartarie_1.jpg great_tartarie.jpg great_tartarie_2.jpg great_tartarie_4.jpg great_tartarie_5.jpg tartaria_map_x_1.jpg tartaria_map_x_4.jpg tartaria_map_x_5.jpg

Tartary had its own language, flag, crest, its own emperor, and of course its own people.

The Language

tartarianlang.jpg

Source: The Washington Union, February 13, 1849 - Page 3

Tartarian_Language.jpg

1739 Source

The Kings of Tartary
Genealogy Of The Former Tartar Emperors
tartarus.jpg

Source

Genealogie Des Anciens Empereurs Tartares, Descendus De Genghiscan-1.jpg

Genealogie Des Anciens Empereurs Tartares, Descendus De Genghiscan-2.jpg

Family tree of the descendants of Ghengis Khan, with a map showing the Tartar Empire.
Source - Source - Source

The people of Tartary

tartary_people_2.jpg tartary_people_3.jpg tartary_people_4.jpg tartary_people_5.jpg genghis-kahn4-1.jpg tartary_people_7.jpg
The flag and crest of Tartary had an owl depicted on it. The emperor's flag contained a griffin on a yellow background.

tartary_flags-11.jpg

There were multiple publications listing the country of Tartary and its flag/crest. Some of those publications came out as late as 1865.

Tartary was not China
tartary_flag_6.jpg

1276px-Bowles's_naval_flags_of_the_world,_1783.jpg Flags_of_all_nations_1865.jpg tartary_flag_1.jpg tartary_flag_3.jpg
It is also worth mentioning that in the British Flag Table of 1783, there are three different flags listed as a flag of the Tsar of Moscow. There is also an Imperial Flag of Russia as well as multiple naval flags. And all of them are proceeded by a flag of the Viceroy of Russia.

Significance of the Viceroy is in the definition of the term. A viceroy is a regal official who runs a country, colony, city, province, or sub-national state, in the name of and as the representative of the monarch of the territory. Our official history will probably say that it was the Tsar of Russia who would appoint a viceroy of Moscow. I have reasons to doubt that.

Why is the flag of the Viceroy of Moscow positioned prior to any other Russian flag? Could it be that the Viceroy of Moscow was superior to its Czar, and was "supervising" how this Tartarian possession was being run?

viceroymoscovie.jpg

large_moscovian.jpg
large_russiamarine.jpg

large_russiamarine1.jpg
large_russianimperial_copy.jpg

There is a growing opinion in Russia that French invasion of Russia played out according to a different scenario. The one where Tsar Alexander I, and Napoleon were on the same side. Together they fought against Tartary. Essentially France and Saint Petersburg against Moscow (Tartary). And there is a strong circumstantial evidence to support such a theory.

Questions to Answer
1. Saint Petersburg was the capitol of Russia. Yet Napoleon chose to attack Moscow. Why?

2. It appears that in 1912 there was a totally different recollection of the events of 1812. How else could you explain commemorative 1912 medals honoring Napoleon?

medal_1.gif
medal_2.gif

medal_3.gif
medal_4.gif

And specifically the one with Alexander I, and Napoleon on the same medal. The below medal says something similar to, "Strength is in the unity: will of God, firmness of royalty, love for homeland and people"

Napoleon_Alexander_medal.jpg

I have hard time imagining the below two guys on the same medal in "Love and Unity"...

hitler_stalin.jpg

3. Similarity between Russian and French uniforms. There are more different uniforms involved, but the idea remains, they were ridiculously similar.

How did they fight each other in the dark?
Russia: Regular Army
1_rus.jpg

France: Regular Army
1_fra.jpg

There was one additional combat asset officially available to Russians in the war of 1812. And that was the Militia. It does appear that this so-called Militia, was in reality the army of Tartary fighting against Napoleon and Alexander I.

Russian Volunteer/Militia Units... Tartarians?
1_rus_tart.jpg

4. Russian nobility in Saint Petersburg spoke French well into the second half of the 19th century. The general explanation was, that it was the trend of time and fashion. Google contains multiple opinions on the matter.
  • Following the same logic, USA, Britain and Russia should've picked up German after the victory in WW2.
5. This one I just ran into: 19th-century fans were totally into a Napoleon/Alexander romance

Treaties_of_Tilsit_miniature_(France,_1810s)_side_A.jpg

NapoleonxAlexander2.jpg

napoleon-alexander.jpg

American Tartary
The jury is still out on this one, but there are some indicators that Tartary was present on the North American continent as well. There obviously are no official historical accounts, but some bits and pieces of info suggest just that.
north-america-1.jpg

Books and Publications
The One World Tartarians by James W. Lee

KD Summary: I think there is enough circumstantial evidence to justify a deeper look into who fought who, and why this Tartary country is so little known about.
  • And the main question out of this all should be what is the purpose of misleading generations of people? It appears there is something tremendously serious hidden in our recent history.

Not sure if i am being Heretical but found this YT video very interesting

Not sure if this has been spoken on but I've been finding several old maps that depict different Tartaria peoples existing simultaneously. The map below lists Independent Tartary, Western Tartary, Chinese Tartary and Oriental Tartary, and also the Kingdom of Tibet.

It is said that Napoleon was actually a Muslim. I try to figure out about the attack on Moscow by Napoleon, but at the same time this is happening in my head too:

Great Napoleon cartoon! Very interesting.
The Tatars acknowledge a God, creator of heaven and earth, but they worship moreover the sun, moon and stars.
So they were cursed and hellbound but the people might (I'm still learning) had been led to believe they were Christians?

The word of God on worshipping the sun, moon, and stars from the KJV.

Deuteronomy 5:7 Thou shalt have none other gods before me

Jeremiah 8
  • 1: At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves: 2: And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth. 3: And death shall be chosen rather than life by all the residue of them that remain of this evil family, which remain in all the places whither I have driven them, saith the LORD of hosts.
2 Kings 23:5
  • 5: And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the planets, and to all the host of heaven.
Deuteronomy 17
  • 2: If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant, 3: And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 4: And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel: 5: Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

on worshipping the sun, moon, and stars

I've learned more about this. The following quotes David Carrico in the video below, 23:44-23:57
When the host of heaven were worshipped, when they would worship the heavenly body of Venus,
as explained previously in the video, Venus was represented as the upturned crescent or as the horns worn by Isis, for example, based on the path Venus traced in the sky,
they associated it with Lucifer. Saturn was associated with Cush....They weren't just worshipping a heavenly luminary

Cush was the father of Nimrod.

Look for it and you'll see the Saturn sign in media frequently.

logos3.jpg

logos.jpg

logos2.jpg

This hat is called a saturno.

dd.jpg
Saturn Worship – The Black Cube of Cronus

In case this wasn't already obvious,
25:22-
There are many scriptures from the Bible...that speak of angels as stars,

Last edited:
The word of God on worshipping the sun, moon, and stars from the KJV.

welcome ... I like the avatar handle

Genesis 1.14-16
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

Exodus 20.4
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

note that the "god ... " aka "pope of fire" aka "... of the burning bush" aka Mars "... of war" is being quoted in Exodus , as the male aspect of the rusty planet is in much of the OT . Aries was the age of purification ... and law , one might note the tenor change in the life and times of the John the Baptist and the Jesus archetype

according to the script above speaking as hand of the sky clock - of the four elements , you could write glyphs that honored fire / light ... but not any of the rest of the elements : air / heaven , earth / matter , or water / abyss

I wanted to point out something extremely significant & important regarding twistory.
I had to re-read the beginning post thread & pay very close attention to see it & point it out. As It goes against my mind’s reasoning, instinct’s & intuition.

The human condition has never been plumbed & I’m doubtful/skeptical if it ever will be. Ignorance will always be the main cause of many problems. Hacking humans & dumbing them down of humans has always been the agenda. From Rome using lead on it’s water systems which of course causes mental issues due to it’s inherent toxicity.

Adding Sodium Flouride to our drinking water is the exact same approach. Paying off Dentist’s & Medical Doctors to marginalize facts & claim it has no effect on humans is beyond dumb . We are facing the same SMUPIDITY currently with the mRNA COVID-19 scamdemic. It’s deliberate & intentional. Keeping masses dumbed down makes it easier on the overlords who mange the Masonic system with the Hidden Hand. Certainly given me cause to reflect & trust any doctor ever again.

I be-LIE-ve that the picture of a Tartaric flag is a Basilisk aka Cockatrice not a Griffin. Of course the Owl on Tartaric flag is represented as Moloch

Do your own research on what a Basilisk/Cockatrice is & think for yourself is always best method & dogma imo.

BASILISK👇
Basilisk - New World Encyclopedia

The whole historical narrative is chock full of holes. Byzantine & Roman Empire are completely convoluted & all the important facts have deliberately been left out for the memory hole. Rome always changed it’s books & twistory every 90-100 years deliberately for generational ignorance & indoctrinated thinking.

Research Basel, Switzerland. It’s Basilisk Icon & it’s Masonic meaning. Then research Theodore Herzel founder of Zionism. Marrano’s of Spain, Jesuit’s/Freemasons et alia.

Last edited:
It looks like Manchu were tartars, and the last stronghold of the tartars might have been in Manchuria. Manchuria got conquered around 1900.
Essentially we end up with Manchu, King (Tsing in the article) dynasty and Tartars (Manchu-Tartar Dynasty) being one and the same. Tartar emperor of China was publishing books as late as 1772. From the pub, it appears that tartars were still fighting in China in 1850s. The entire pub is pretty interesting. For those interested, read through these two, but here is morein the book.
tartar-emp.jpg

Thank you for the reading advice. By the way, I think that if Tatars and Tartars are the same, then they are in the same sort of condition of the so-called Mediterraneans. Typical populations living in "the middle" with their peculiar racial features but whose origin is difficult to grasp. Are they the final risult of the meeting of two or more peoples or were they a distinct group from the start?

EDIT: Sami people (Sámi people - Wikipedia). They live in Norway too and some people could call them Norwegians, even if it's not strictly correct.

Sami people are Finns, NOT Norwegians who speak indo-european or Germanic language called Norwegian, which is a dialect of Danish & Swedish. I strongly suggest that Finns are the biggest nationalistic group which remains of those northern mystical people that are sometimes called Uralic people, Turanians, Tartars, Mongols, Chudes.... For some reason all traces of Finnic, or whatever they were called prior to 1808 reset, civilisation has been totally wiped out. We do know as a fact that Swedes hold a key to this mystery since they are the official gatekeepers of Finnish history. In Russia they are not interested either for the same reasons as Swedes. My own pet theory is that Finns lost a huge war, only a few stayed alive and those few were fully re-educated until they had no clue who they were.

In "A System of Geography" of 1701, mention is made of the "Sea of the Kaimathites" to the east of Great Tartary. But I can't find any map that mentions a sea with that name. I first thought that the word in question « Kaimathites" could refer to the Kalmyk people, now living on the shores of the Caspian Sea, but originally from Xinjiang and the area around the Takla-Makan basin.Hence, could it be that this basin was once (i.e. in the 18th century) actually a sea? Could someone shed some light on the location of this sea? The location to the east of the Tartar Empire leaves me wondering, as that of the Kalmykhs would rather be to the south : unless a previous place of settlement for them is revealed, it seems to me that associating Kaimathites and Kalmykhs is a mistake. What do you think ?

Actually I found an answer to my own doubts : Ah, I didn't dawdle: I found what Kaimathites is referring to in volume 8 of "dictionnaire geographique universel, contenant une description exacte des états , royaumes, villes, fortresses, montagnes, caps, isles, prefqu'iles, lacs, mers, golfes, détroits, &c. de l'univers, le tout tiré du dictionaire géographique latin de baudrand". "Kaimathites" is not the right term, : "Kalmachites" is. The Naimans or Kalmachites lived on the shores of the Sea of Okhotsk, beyond the Tessoi Strait and the Land of Jesso (Hokkaido). According to WP ,
The Naimans are Turkic-speaking Mongolians. They are the descendants of the inhabitants of a Turko-Mongol kingdom that existed in the south-western part of the Mongolian plateau before the formation of the Mongol Empire. The Naim Khanate became part of the Mongol Empire around 1203. Kütchlüg, Gur Khan, who led the Kara-Khitans until his defeat by Genghis Khan, with the help of the population, was a Naiman. Here, they are claimed to be based in Mongolia, but ancient maps place them in Chinese Tartary (Kara Kitay), on the shores of the Sea of Okhotsk. This is a fine example of the displacement of populations and place names by contemporary narrators.

It is easy to understand where the seeds of the wars that pitted the Nipponese (peoples who originally came from Korea and China [pushed out of Kara Kitay, somehow ?] to settle in Nara) against 1) the Ainu people, who were gradually pushed back and then subdued, 2) Muscovite Tartary and Greater Tartary, then Russia, 3) Manchuria, Korea, China and Cochinchina.

The role of modern Nihon in the great attack on the Tartaries is notable: it acted as a wedge between Siberian Tartary and American Tartary. The Romanovs were in the west, Japan in the middle and the United States in the east.

It's worth looking at how the modern Nihon suddenly found itself with a fully-fledged deep-sea navy, just as it entered the modern era. Had they got their hands on the remains of the Tartar navy sheltered in the archipelago? So we'll be looking at the Hokkaido of the Ainu Tartars, which in 1701 was still the Land of Jesso (partly unexplored, incidentally) and not Japan.

Similar articles

Back