Two Suns in the Sky

WorldWar1812

Reactions
I couldn't find on this forum, any topic related.

Probably some of you has heard about it. It seems reported since almost 2010, but it seems it's a phenomena actually increasing.

I mean about this question of TWO SUNS in the sky. Some people are reporting this and uploading videos on youtube. Some says it's simply an optical phenomena.

I don't know, as optical behaviour of the atmosphere it's full of mysteries, and maybe as currently our skies due to geoengineering are full of metallic nanoparticles maybe that's the reason enforcing the mirror effect that the atmosphere has in it's own nature. It's really intrigant to me, because I think on another option or magnetic disturbances.

Who knows. Usually this phenomena it's being reported on sunrise or sunset (this means when sun it's far from you or low in the horizon).

I think about on magnetic disturbances provoking sun double projection or bifurcation, temporarilly.

Stunning Star Wars double sun filmed in sky above Wales

Star Wars fans stunned after 'two suns' are spotted in UK sky during storm Ophelia

During a storm or a cloudy day there are some known optical effects, but this "doble sun" sometimes appears on clear and clean skies too.

Star Wars Tatooine

Two Suns in the Sunset by Pink Floyd - Songfacts

This is an old coat of arms (Baccarat-France)

Splitting the Sun in Two.
Baccarat - Wikipedia

And this is Jihadi John on a fake performance prior to "behead" two japanese guys (japan=sun country)

What do you think?

Star Wars film-buff captures incredible double sunset

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
Revelation 8:7 Then the first angel sounded his trumpet, and hail and fire mixed with blood were hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, along with a third of the trees and all the green grass.
Revelation 20:14 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away [by fire]; and there was no more sea.
II Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise , and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

That artificial sun sounds like a spectacularly bad idea. Directional too. I'm sure it wouldn't be used as a weapon or anything.

OP
W

WorldWar1812

Reactions
Yes. It's been reported world wide, and it seems an increasing phenomena in boral areas (canada, alaska, russia).

If you check it carefully this last video, you'll see 1:10 min. approx. how the right side sun moves itself on itś own, independently the other sun.

Very intriguing, it seems more than an optical phenomena a sort of magnetic disturbance, as jumping a tread. As this video recorded the sunrise in australia it seems when sun crosses the south atlantic anomalie, provokes a certain magnetical problem on the sun.

Scientists are tracking the dangerous weakening of the Earth's magnetic field - Strange Sounds

Last edited:

BrokenAgate

Reactions
German scientists are switching on “the world’s largest artificial sun” in the hope that intense light sources can be used to generate climate-friendly fuel.
Uh, why not just use the sun for that? And what about all that natural electricity floating about everywhere? Makes me wonder if there is another reason for the need of an artificial sun.

kentucky

Reactions
Crrow777 just covered this with some incredible telescope footage he personally recorded.
Regarding the second clip that crrow777 offered, I know Chris (the person that shot it) personally. A genuine and genuinely nice guy. Name-dropping aside, let me know if you have any questions for him that I can try to get answers to, and if he's up for it, I can see if he may be interested in dropping by this thread.

Last edited:

Paracelsus

Reactions
Regarding the second clip that crrow777 offered, I know Chris (the person that shot it) personally. A guenuine and genuinely nice guy. Name-dropping aside, let me know if you have any questions for him that I can try to get answers to, and if he's up for it, I can see if he may be interested in dropping by this thread.
Right on!

I'm curious about what time of day the most apparent visibility of the two suns appearing together is.

And, when did he become aware of this phenomenon? Did he notice it personally one day, or did someone else tip him off and suggest breaking out his telescope and recording equipment?

Also, has he ever observed the lunar wave?

fabiorem

Reactions
One sun for the Global Earth (moving vertically), and another for the Flat Earth (moving horizontally). Maybe the LHC mixed both realities into one so that globe and flat earthers might enter into an agreement.

Verity

Reactions
This is a neat invention, esp. if it's true the solar minimum is just around the corner.
Charge up a few of these and there's a brilliant growing source for food. One in every town.

'The sun we see and the sun we don't,' is basically a telescopic lens issue; it collects a doubled image, an orb in this case. Pretty normal for shooting in to light/s. I could spot it from the crispness drop-off on the right-hand edges of the 2nd (inverted) sun image.
This can be replicated in a photo studio/lab.
This is not to say that it was impossible we did have two suns once, and who knows, maybe Saturn is making a comeback- the second coming? But with my feet firmly on the ground (and still paying off my student loan...) I invested thousands for the right to debunk this on the grounds of first-hand experience and technical instruction on avoiding such lens flares, even though Crrow says it's not lens flare because there is a different, scruffier lens flare seen too...
For better egg-headedness, this guy is quite neat. (I have to take his word for the calculations.)

OP
W

WorldWar1812

Reactions
I don't buy nibiru, sun simulator or any other nonsense cover up theories.

This is involving abnormal behaviour related to magnetical disturbances

два солнца в москве

As you see in this last video doble-double projection, in x-y axis.
4 magnetical spots.
Most of these phenomena occur around equinoxes time with sun path traversing equator (most stable path).

N'Aram Sin Steele (two suns over Moriah -Meru- mountain).
William Tyler Olcott (Sun Lore of all Ages)

Post automatically merged:

Khepri, bringer of the new sun.

About "Jihadi John performance" done on 24th January (Janus-Jano) -Saint Francis day-
Jihadi John between two japanese, (names of the japanese), haruna "spring", kenji "twice"

double sun
(from alaska)

Last edited:

kentucky

Reactions
Right on!

I'm curious about what time of day the most apparent visibility of the two suns appearing together is.

And, when did he become aware of this phenomenon? Did he notice it personally one day, or did someone else tip him off and suggest breaking out his telescope and recording equipment?

First, thank you @Verity for the youtube link. I found it to be a very reasonable explanation for the phenomenom. I am not familiar with the specifics of Crrow's and Chris's methodology and familiiarity with that concept and will defer to them to substaniate their claims in light of that.

As a photo hobbyist (I shoot a lot of night sky photography), I am quite familiar with how photography can be unreliable as a form of empircal observation, as I am able to manipulate focal lengths to exaggerate "reality", due to lens physics and perspective. I have actually had this conversation with Chris before (regarding the unreliability of photography) but more in regard to how we view the night sky in photographs, whether it be panoramas of the milky way, or star trails (in regard to apparant hemispherical rotation). Again, I trust that Chris strives for the understanding of Truth and does so earnestly and with humility as new or clarifying information is presented. He is a planar surveyor by trade and is well-versed with working with measurement data and employing critical thought towards it.

For @Paracelsus, I've reached out to Chris and have pasted his response below. It seems that he's been inundated with interview requests from within the "truth" community regarding his observations. As he is able to free some time, I'm sure he will grant some of it towards this subject matter in some form or another and we will all be able to hear more about his findings or understanding of his observations. For now, he's preparing for some unrelated experiment called "Force the Level" on the 18th and 19th. I haven't been keeping up with the going's-on in the FE community lately so I'm not familiar with it, but I'm sure it involves Bob and Jeran so feel free to be on the lookout for that, if interested.

Sounds like he's also been continuing his work closely with Crrow in understanding/validating the 2 suns phenomenom. Again, I feel with my limited exposure to it, it seems that the above explanation that it is an artifact dealing with multiple lenses seems satisfactory and reasonable for now, but that's just my view. But I digress and, again, what follows is Chris's response to your queries.

Chris: I can observe the two suns anytime of the day that it is clear.

Chris: He became aware of it in the of Summer of 2016, he was just panning around and just notice it.

Chris: Yes (but) Crrow was the first to film the luner wave.

Last edited:
OP
W

WorldWar1812

Reactions
That's right Kentucky Ccrow777 has some stuff, and why this bizarre phenomena is just occurring since a few years ago. Of course just forget nibiru shit that's the covering up side of this thing.

But still 2019.