Two Suns in the Sky

WorldWar1812

Reactions
I couldn't find on this forum, any topic related.

Probably somo of you has heard about it. It seems reported since almost 2010, but it seems it's a phenomenon actually increasing.

I mean about this question of TWO SUNS in the sky. Some people are reporting this and uploading videos on youtube. Some says it's simply an optical phenomena.
I don't know, as optical behaviour of the atmosphere it's full of mysteries, and maybe as currently our skies due to geoengineering are full of metallic nanoparticles and maybe that's the reason enforcing the mirror effect that the atmosphere has in itś own nature. It's really intrigant to me, because I think on another option or magnetic disturbances.

Who knows. Usually this phenomena itś being reported on sunrise or sunset (this means when sun itś far from you or low in the horizon.

I think about on magnetic disturbances provoking sun double projection or bifurcation, temporarilly.

Stunning Star Wars double sun filmed in sky above Wales

Star Wars fans stunned after 'two suns' are spotted in UK sky during storm Ophelia

During a storm or a cloudy day there are some known optical effects, but this "doble sun" sometimes appears on clear and clean skies too.

Star Wars Tatooine

Two Suns in the Sunset by Pink Floyd - Songfacts

Star Wars film-buff captures incredible double sunset

OP
W

WorldWar1812

Reactions
Yes, it's being reported world wide, but either it seems more even from boreal areas (russia, canada, alaska).

This is for instance the sunrise captured from Australia.

If you check carefully around 1:10 approx. the doble sun projected at the right side moves on itself independently of the other as it is being affected by a sort of magnetical disturbance.

Very intriguing.

В Австралии взошло два солнца

From the australia perspective point of view the sunrise is visible when the sun is crossing over the las section in their east (South Atlantic Magnetic Anomalie).

Behaves just like jumping on a tread.

Last edited: