Trump family crest

Apollyon

I was inspired by the recent Lincoln posts to look for presidential crests. Turns out the Lincoln family doesn't have one... which is odd because even my family has one.

But that's hardly the point of this small post. What do we make of Trumps various crests?

Trump_Family_Crest.png

link

trump-coat-of-arms11.jpg

Here's a blog espousing a conspiracy theory that the international coat of arms with the double headed bird mean he's an evil freemason and a russian puppet. I tend not to buy in directly to these surface level analysis's it's not for no reason that the communists went to great lengths to remove the dual headed eagles from atop the kremlin.
"As we can guess, there were no cranes long enough to install the stars on the top of the towers. So they had to design a special crane, which was based on the tower and the console was inserted through the window. Installation day has become a holiday for Moscowians." - source

If there were no cranes large enough how did the original eagles get up there in the first place?
And it's not for nothing that the east german flag features the masonic compass.

The more obvious connection is that the Trump "Drum" family has direct ties to the so called Holly Roman Empire

Johann Philipp Trump (1667–1707) in the Holy Roman Empire
What do you guys think? Is it just a coincidence that the current American president utilizes a symbol that can be found on almost every continent and within seemingly unconnected cultures throughout our historical record?

Double-headed eagle: its meaning and origins

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
"Mr Trump's heraldic arms is a near-identical copy of one registered in 1939 by Joseph Edward Davies, the New York Times reported. The copy, printed on everything from golf carts to socks, made a single small change: where the original said "Integritas", now it says "Trump"." - source
trump_family_crest.jpg

The double-headed eagle crest would be interesting to figure out indeed.

I think looking into the Trump family tree could be helpful. Those MacLeods and Drumpfs sound interesting.

trump_family_tree.jpg

I wish time was a friend to me right now, as I did some deep digging on this some months ago and wanted to share my findings with you, but it will take time to regather my links and connections found.

The shorthand of this is that his heritage traces back to the pre-Charlemagne Merovingian Franks, if we use western historical accounts and timelines, of course. He (and the Heinz family, of ketchup fame) hail from Kallstadt Germany, a rogue region (known as a Electoral Palatinate and in the region of Bohemia) that splintered off from the Holy Roman Empire, but eventually was reabsorbed.

I believe that most of out western history hides a true history of who we call the Merovingians and Salien Franks, and I’ve found some correlation to them and Saladin, who’ve I’ve also tied to the knights templar (who history writes in as relatively friendly adversaries to each other). In spite of historical accounts, it could be seen that Ottomans were the boogeymen, and the templars were the sacrificial lambs.

I’ve come to speculate that the Knights Templars/Saladin were one and the same alliance, and any modern Dan brown worthy reference to the Templars is actually a confounding of the templars and the knights of Malta/knights hospitaller. The latter groups fought Saladin in the seige of Malta (fortress on Malta is giant star fort). Most great modern cabal powers make claim to and bask in the cultural idealization of the knights templar story, but their true form reveal them to be the actual opposers of them, again, in the form of the knights of Malta/hospitaller (the bad guys). They rewrote all historical accounts of this, yet still wear the badges of the Knights of Malta as a nod to their heritage. Trump, by my argument, has Templar heritage.

This needs to all be better laid out, I understand. But again, this is the shorthand version of it, I have already done the work once before, just not in presentable form as of yet. As an aside, please do not look at this from a political lens, and please try to withhold your judgement while you entertain this thought. Again, sorry for not providing links. I hope to do a good write up on this and now will make it a priority. For now, this is all googleable, my text has surely provided plenty of keywords to work from.

The nutshell is this - the modern double-headed eagle corruptors of the world and world history had usurped the Merovingian throne through Charlemagne and have ruled to this day. If you have been following Trump’s rise, in spite of the political and media spin, you may see him as a representative of an anti-cabal force that indeed is sparring with the system that has been running the show worldwide for as far back as recent reasonable western history has shown.

Again, this narrative was formed using western historical accounts. The historical truth, of course, needs to be reworked as we build a better picture.

Last edited:
Ever heard about the Teutonic order or the House Von Anhalt (all royals have the origin in this family, ALL from south to west and from north to south! And you can not take a reference to Dan Brown (=Braun is a Ashkenazi name). Sorry to say but you should do some heavy duty digging about Karl the Great (-Charlemagne). Go to Karlsruhe (Germany) and bend in front of the pyramid.

My ancestors were born in the Teutonic Order, or better to say East Prussia, grandfather and father were freemason, and until to this day, ... they want me in, but refused already two times. And also we had Nazis in the family ... our family name has been mentioned one time in the movie "Schindler's List". I have to live with it and I keep quite about it until to this hour. Yes I am Ashkenazi but not in anyway proud of it, I am the black sheep in the family. Oh, boy when you would see the private book collection of ours you will never ever turn on your internet connection.

Basically speaking, you write a lot .... but only empty words, go and do me a favor and do better research, boy!

Tired of clowns!

"Mr Trump's heraldic arms is a near-identical copy of one registered in 1939 by Joseph Edward Davies, the New York Times reported. The copy, printed on everything from golf carts to socks, made a single small change: where the original said "Integritas", now it says "Trump"." - source
The double-headed eagle crest would be interesting to figure out indeed.

I think looking into the Trump family tree could be helpful. Those MacLeods and Drumpfs sound interesting.

Trump equals Trumpf (English = pf equals ph) therefore it is TRUMPF. Common Amerikanos, your language is based on German. What is happening when you replace the T with a D? You become a Drum-p or the fourth Trumpet. Languages, dear gentlemen is one key to unlock things and we know that Americans do not have language skills. I personally never met any American that speaks fluently 2+ languages.

Why Donald junior has black hair and all of the other kids including Barron have blond hair?

People here do a quite a good job, but only copy/paste things is not the way to go. Too many topics and I have the feeling everybody seems to know it better. Get specialized in one or two topics that you like to research until early morning but become a master in one of it. Else we will get lost here. Start to build groups for certain topics.

If you don't have the original in your hand, be cautious with digital-manipulated documents.

Last edited:
I was inspired by the recent Lincoln posts to look for presidential crests. Turns out the Lincoln family doesn't have one... which is odd because even my family has one.

But that's hardly the point of this small post. What do we make of Trumps various crests?

Here's a blog espousing a conspiracy theory that the international coat of arms with the double headed bird mean he's an evil freemason and a russian puppet. I tend not to buy in directly to these surface level analysis's it's not for no reason that the communists went to great lengths to remove the dual headed eagles from atop the kremlin.
"As we can guess, there were no cranes long enough to install the stars on the top of the towers. So they had to design a special crane, which was based on the tower and the console was inserted through the window. Installation day has become a holiday for Moscowians." - source

If there were no cranes large enough how did the original eagles get up there in the first place?
And it's not for nothing that the east german flag features the masonic compass.

The more obvious connection is that the Trump "Drum" family has direct ties to the so called Holly Roman Empire

Johann Philipp Trump (1667–1707) in the Holy Roman Empire
What do you guys think? Is it just a coincidence that the current American president utilizes a symbol that can be found on almost every continent and within seemingly unconnected cultures throughout our historical record?

Double-headed eagle: its meaning and origins
All but one of the US Presidents is related to 'European Royalty'
All presidents bar one are directly descended from a medieval English king | Daily Mail Online
and the number of Presidents who are related to each other is amazing as well.
Trump Has A Very Surprising Distant Relative Who Happens To Be A Presidential Candidate
I'm sure if you go back in your genealogy you are probably related to them as well.
I think it was Trump's grandfather who immigrated to the US and changed his name from Drumpf to Trump.

Trump’s uncle collected, and analysed all the Tesla’s belongings after Tesla died. He was also the one to say that there was nothing interesting there.

Small world it is.
I see all sorts of anecdotal “Trump is a time traveler” (and “trump was predicted”) examples out there. I am not a subsciber of that, but, to be sure, evidence that the Trump narrative did exist for many decades speaks for itself, in my opinion.

Here’s just a couple of examples for those not familiar with this.

President-Elect Donald Trump - as Foretold in a 1990 Heavy Metal Story! - Heavy Metal

I have speculated that Trump was groomed from birth and the powers had always know of him and expected his rise. The argument is, if cabal powers have been groomed for generations, and everyone knows who the other players are, then their opposition has also been groomed for generations, and their existence has also been known, even if only by those at the top of the food chain.

The fact that his uncle had access to Tesla’s work is astounding, neverthess, and the implications of that may still venture towards science fiction turned reality, but it’s hard to say what that could be as of yet. It could be, perhaps, that he recovered old-world technological secrets of electromagnetism and wireless energy, similar to what has been explored on this forum. I’d be interested to hear more about what anyone may have dug up regarding Trump’s Uncle and Tesla’s papers, as I have only had a surface look at it.

Last edited:
trumps american coat of arms is the queen of heaven. the lions are the eyes and mouth, the filigree is the hair. then you have the fist with the spear piercing the triangle, which is the serpent impregnating eve. The other one with the double headed phoenix, has a dragon facing one way and a locust facing the other way in that thing that looks like a helmet

whitewave

Ever heard about the Teutonic order or the House Von Anhalt (all royals have the origin in this family, ALL from south to west and from north to south! And you can not take a reference to Dan Brown (=Braun is a Ashkenazi name). Sorry to say but you should do some heavy duty digging about Karl the Great (-Charlemagne). Go to Karlsruhe (Germany) and bend in front of the pyramid.

My ancestors were born in the Teutonic Order, or better to say East Prussia, grandfather and father were freemason, and until to this day, ... they want me in, but refused already two times. And also we had Nazis in the family ... our family name has been mentioned one time in the movie "Schindler's List". I have to live with it and I keep quite about it until to this hour. Yes I am Ashkenazi but not in anyway proud of it, I am the black sheep in the family. Oh, boy when you would see the private book collection of ours you will never ever turn on your internet connection.

Basically speaking, you write a lot .... but only empty words, go and do me a favor and do better research, boy! Tired of clowns!
Not sure why there's such hostility in your post. You're obviously trying to tell us something but maybe I'm just too dense to get it. If you have information you'd like to share, please do so. I'm especially interested in this private book collection you mention. And why wouldn't we ever turn on our internet connection again? Too much interesting stuff in the collection to read? BTW, I also have German ancestry- Elscheidt, which I can find nothing about that name. It was changed to something more English sounding when my great grandparents x 5 moved here back in the 1700's.

trumps american coat of arms is the queen of heaven. the lions are the eyes and mouth, the filigree is the hair. then you have the fist with the spear piercing the triangle, which is the serpent impregnating eve. The other one with the double headed phoenix, has a dragon facing one way and a locust facing the other way in that thing that looks like a helmet
What does all of that together signify?

What does all of that together signify?
he is the tip of the spear, he is not here to help, he is being used like the rest of them. look at his trump tower, its a spear. look at his military graduation pic, he is the tip of the spear. imo he will ultimately bring the system down and obama will be back front and center. hes just who starts it all off. the tip of the spear. The double headed phoenix is an occult symbol, it can be found in many places, and crests. the dragon and the locust are self explanitory

spear.jpg tip.jpg

Last edited:

PrincepAugus

he is the tip of the spear, he is not here to help, he is being used like the rest of them. look at his trump tower, its a spear. look at his military graduation pic, he is the tip of the spear. imo he will ultimately bring the system down and obama will be back front and center. hes just who starts it all off. the tip of the spear. The double headed phoenix is an occult symbol, it can be found in many places, and crests. the dragon and the locust are self explanitory

To be honest, I don't see any connection of anything here. It's just that. Though welcome to the forum.

Etherial condensing "fireplace" at Mar-a-Lago?
It seems like Trump is playing a dangerous game, his actions and words have deep subtext and can be interpreted as being potentially both good and bad, depending on your own belief system(psychology). I think this is the main trick used to make the "globalists" think he's on their side and fringe supporter think he's on their side. There is no way to know for us regular people that don't have inside information, so i'm working on intuition with regards to Trump and think he's a force for good.

Now having said that... That fireplace does look out of place with the surrounding architecture, it's definitely deliberate.
And i also find it odd that the family tree isn't longer. The Old World powers are obsessed with bloodlines and keep the most detailed ones of their families.

BStankman

It seems like Trump is playing a dangerous game, his actions and words have deep subtext and can be interpreted as being potentially both good and bad, depending on your own belief system(psychology). I think this is the main trick used to make the "globalists" think he's on their side and fringe supporter think he's on their side. There is no way to know for us regular people that don't have inside information, so i'm working on intuition with regards to Trump and think he's a force for good.
Don't be too worried for him. He was predictive programmed in 1964.

screen_shot_2017-09-26_at_11.49.36.png tower.jpg

and they told us who he works for.

galore.jpg