Triumphal Arches, aka Ianuae Magicae: bridge portals between places, or regular structures?

lostwithtime

Reactions
We probably did not build that...or it...(or whatever it was when Barack said that shizzle...) I am thinking these and similar looking structures were already here well before we "settled" here. Those builders and previous inhabitants were either killed off or died in some catastrophic event. For all we are allowed to know, the "American" Indians built all this, and we only think we know what really happened to them. Regardless, they were "removed" from the lands probably so that their vast and ancient knowledge of all things spiritual, medicinal, and tribal could not interfere with or otherwise get in the way of the plans they had for us. Or maybe these structures were here when this place was Tartary and they built "it" all. The mansions the robber barons "built" on Millionaire Row in NYC (for which there are zero photos of while under construction and which were then "demolished" ten unfathomable years or so later) were probably here when we got here as well, but gutted and restored to look like homes instead of the churches or office buildings they were originally. As i assume none of us are or come from The Enlightened Ones, it is doubtful we will ever know the truth about what civilization or who the previous inhabitants of this country were, or even what actually caused their demise. We have no one to ask either. But it is unreasonable at this point, now that we are all here researching, learning from one another, speculating, and best of all critically and analytically THINKING, to believe the only people here when we arrived were savages in loin cloths and head dress who lived in teepees and used stone tools for killing when the civilizations of virtually every other country in The World had advanced far beyond that centuries before America was "discovered".
Those who are “seeing” what should be hidden may have come from the enlightened ones. Seems that there are many of us who are in awe of and have immense respect for what once was. A longing - and we can’t let it go.

lostwithtime

Reactions
Could it be that the gates are being preserved for somebody’s expected return?
“Pliny the Elder, writing in the first century AD, was the only ancient author to discuss them. He wrote that they were intended to "elevate above the ordinary world" an image of an honored person.”

The only ancient author to discuss them?? And what telling verbiage he chose. They are bizarre relics but fit into that hidden world perfectly.

Portals? Why not. Something or somebody is coming back to clean up the horror that the invaders caused. :giggle:;)

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Archbishop
archbishop.jpg

A bishop - English derivation from the Christian Bible - Greek: επίσκοπος, epískopos, "overseer", "guardian"

[Lat : Eng] Arcus - Arch
[Lat : Eng] Episcopus - Bishop
[Lat : Eng] Arcus Episcopus - Archbishop

Arch Guardian/Overseer?

John 10:3 - The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.

Archangels too?

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Sounds in line with the contemporary explanations for this entire Arch debukle. Kind of like, move along, nothing special to see here.

These are for celebration. Those official explanations teaching us what to think are very much predictable.

They sure needed gigantic gates and porcelain towers to celebrate, and they absolutely had to call them machines. With some being the second machines. Interesting why they use this “second” word in the description.

Yergen

Reactions
Could it be that the gates are being preserved for somebody’s expected return?
If everybody left, which is what seemed to have happened, I can't think of a reason for returning. Some intrigal component to the function of these things left with them.

And I disagree with the above poster stating we'll never know the truth because we're not 'in' on the conspiracy. The truth is an unstoppable force and it'll reach us in time.

MinLo66

Reactions
Anybody knows what other meaning of this Macchina/Machina could be? Or there is a machine somewhere in here.

View attachment 10630

FYI
The Seconda Macchina for the Chinea of 1758:
The Porcelain Tower of Nanjing
View attachment 10632
What do you think KD?

seconda_macchina.jpg

• Title: Disegno della seconda macchina rappresentante un luogo di delizia dove colla decorazione di una piacevole bambocciata, si dispone il volo di un pallone aereostatico ... / Guis. Palarzi, arch. inventé ; Franco Barbarza, incise.
  • Date Created/Published: [Italy : s.n., 1785?]
  • Medium: 1 print : engraving.
  • Summary: Print shows a device for creating firework displays. The machine's shape represents a place of delight in which was arranged the flight of an aerostatic balloon. The fireworks are part of the annual homage paid by the King of Naples and Sicily to Pope Pius VI on a feast day for apostles Peter and Paul, June 29, 1785.
  • View the MARC Record for this item.
This could be an excellent source for photographs if you do not know about it...thousands upon thousands of photos...at the
The Library of Congress...

Historic American Buildings Survey/Historic American Engineering Record/Historic American Landscapes Survey: Search Results
of every state in the U.S...architectural drawings and engineering plans are even included for some of them... you can search by City and State. I started with DC of course.

Search Results: "Washington DC" - Prints & Photographs Online Catalog (Library of Congress)

Last edited:

dreamtime

Reactions
I just read that the official history narrative is that all of those structures were created solely temporary for the specific event. Similar pattern to the science fairs in the U.S.

I can see the possibility we are talking about deactivated portals or remains of some other technology:

Imagine the civilization that created us left through those, or through something that looked like it. Humans would create similar buildings or embellish the old structures with decoration of the gods that left, and try to reenact the technology, without knowing the true factors that made the technology possible.

Later the Vatican took those pictures and created a bullshit idea around it because people still knew about those things. Also possible those structures were indeed used for some kind of festivals long after the original knowledge was forgotten. It looks like the true technological origins of this is way older, possibly 500-700 years, and knowledge turned into religion/ideology/rituals..

Two of the below images give the impression of a true portal into another world (#3 and #4)

When I look at the procession images of the soldiers marching through the gate, I have the feeling they had some kind of ritual to re-enact something they remembered from long ago. As said above, it may have been some kind of ritual to "elevate above the ordinary world".

Our entire written history could be interpreted in the way that we are merely those who were left behind on this earth, possibly some kind of pets or worker class/slaves, created with lower abilities. But some of us survived, and stories of gods spread.

Why did 'they' left? What did they knew or anticipated? Maybe that earth will go through multiple phases of a growing earth accompanied by the killing of 90% of the world population. Some of them told us stories before they left, and said things like "Sadly, we can't take you with us, because humans can't survive where we are going. Anyway, we'll be back after the darkest days are over. See you later, and remember to follow those ten commandments Joe gave you to keep things more or less civil."

The secret elite that took over would be just a bunch of guys from central Europe that were busy capitalizing on the fact that the world was now without a "protector", quickly eliminating all other kingdoms.

They created the role of 'Archbishops', i.e. Guardians of the Archs, to stand before the archs in case someone was coming back. Over time, people forgot the true role.

Archbishops, Archiangels, Noah's Ark, ... Noah took all kinds of living beings 'through his arch' and vanished? (yeah, highly speculative)

After all basically all the remaining buildings pre 1700 and especially pre-1400 weren't remotely built for people the size of humans. We aren't the natives here.

IMG_0955.JPGIMG_0957.JPGIMG_0959.JPGIMG_0960.JPGIMG_0961.JPGIMG_0962.JPGIMG_0963.JPGIMG_0964.JPGIMG_0965.JPGIMG_0966.JPG

Last edited:

Magnus

Reactions
I just read that the official history narrative is that all of those structures were created solely temporary for the specific event. Similar pattern to the science fairs in the U.S.

I can see the possibility we are talking about deactivated portals or remains of some other technology:

Imagine the civilization that created us left through those, or through something that looked like it. Humans would create similar buildings or embellish the old structures with decoration of the gods that left, and try to reenact the technology, without knowing the true factors that made the technology possible.

Later the Vatican took those pictures and created a bullshit idea around it because people still knew about those things. Also possible those structures were indeed used for some kind of festivals long after the original knowledge was forgotten. It looks like the true technological origins of this is way older, possibly 500-700 years, and knowledge turned into religion/ideology/rituals..

Two of the below images give the impression of a true portal into another world (#3 and #4)

When I look at the procession images of the soldiers marching through the gate, I have the feeling they had some kind of ritual to re-enact something they remembered from long ago. As said above, it may have been some kind of ritual to "elevate above the ordinary world".

Our entire written history could be interpreted in the way that we are merely those who were left behind on this earth, possibly some kind of pets or worker class/slaves, created with lower abilities. But some of us survived, and stories of gods spread.

View attachment 10653View attachment 10654View attachment 10655View attachment 10656View attachment 10657View attachment 10658View attachment 10659View attachment 10660View attachment 10661View attachment 10662

I would argue maybe nobody made the arches to *LEAVE* but perhaps to bring into this realm, demonic entities.

Spiritual demons, which entered our world for the first time, summoned with dark magick, and human sacrifice (WWI AND WWII) and enabled to live in bodies for the first time in creation history...

Either via possession of very spiritually weak "real" men and women (empty vessels) or through waiting incubated clones..
True darkest alchemy, seriously satanic shit.

Would this not explain the current state of our world just as well as Advanced Beings leaving a couple hundred years ago?

whitewave

Reactions
It says "SUI REAL ANIMO" during the time of Pope Benedict the 14th in 1745. I don't speak the language but isn't "animo" related to "animus" (alive)?

Min lo: Many surviving tribes of native americans say that they did not build the structures that were found here. Their own legends and creation myths/ stories say that others before them built what the white settlers saw on arrival. I think some tribes called the giant white builders WA-GO's. They were expecting the builders to return and thought these white guys in boats were it but quickly discovered they were not at all the same. They also refer to the WA-GO's as not just white/caucasian but pasty white-no color at all. In fact, they considered Europeans as the "red man" because they had color in their cheeks.

dreamtime: I have a lingering suspicion that "the rapture" (biblical ascension) happened about 100 years ago or so. The apostles all seemed pretty sure it was going to happen really soon, probably within their generational life time. I think their time frame was the so-called middle ages which, if the rapture did happen already, that puts us in that 1000 year time frame of waiting for the next one. I wonder if there'll be anything left by then to ascend from?

dreamtime

Reactions
I am at a loss as to what happened in the 19th Century, but I think the things relating to the gods and other grand events happened more like 700-1000 years ago. This is I think more or less the maximum time frame in which the entire human drama has been played out on earth that is being referenced here and there in written sources.

And was it Ascension or more like a Harvest?

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Dating is very challenging indeed. With no historically recorded dates reliable enough to rely on, we are left with the best guesswork we can master.

Whatever event we had in the 19th century appears to be different from the one which might have taken place in the the 17th one.

Earliest of the “surrealism” ruin artists could not be too separated in time from that event. Just appears that way to me.

lostwithtime

Reactions

Why did 'they' left? What did they knew or anticipated? Maybe that earth will go through multiple phases of a growing earth accompanied by the killing of 90% of the world population. Some of them told us stories before they left, and said things like "Sadly, we can't take you with us, because humans can't survive where we are going. Anyway, we'll be back after the darkest days are over. See you later, and remember to follow those ten commandments Joe gave you to keep things more or less civil."

The secret elite that took over would be just a bunch of guys from central Europe that were busy capitalizing on the fact that the world was now without a "protector", quickly eliminating all other kingdoms.

They created the role of 'Archbishops', i.e. Guardians of the Archs, to stand before the archs in case someone was coming back. Over time, people forgot the true role.

Archbishops, Archiangels, Noah's Ark, ... Noah took all kinds of living beings 'through his arch' and vanished? (yeah, highly speculative)

After all basically all the remaining buildings pre 1700 and especially pre-1400 weren't remotely built for people the size of humans. We aren't the natives here.

View attachment 10653View attachment 10654View attachment 10655View attachment 10656View attachment 10657View attachment 10658View attachment 10659View attachment 10660View attachment 10661View attachment 10662
Hello, the fourth top engraving? Part of the inscription reads: Nostrum hoc augurium and translates to: This is an Omen and goes on about a woman needing a companion and fireworks machine made by order to honor the pope (they all do). Will you provide a link to these photos or a general idea where to locate them. Much appreciated.

dreamtime

Reactions
Dating is very challenging indeed. With no historically recorded dates reliable enough to rely on, we are left with the best guesswork we can master.

Whatever event we had in the 19th century appears to be different from the one which might have taken place in the the 17th one.

Earliest of the “surrealism” ruin artists could not be too separated in time from that event. Just appears that way to me.
My preliminary analysis:

1690 -> results in artists painting a destroyed Rome, etc., so basically "antiquity lost"

aroudn 1800-18xx -> that strange event leading to empty cities and igniting the industrial revolution in Central Europe, but we don't remotely know what happened

MinLo66

Reactions
I would argue maybe nobody made the arches to *LEAVE* but perhaps to bring into this realm, demonic entities.

Spiritual demons, which entered our world for the first time, summoned with dark magick, and human sacrifice (WWI AND WWII) and enabled to live in bodies for the first time in creation history...

Either via possession of very spiritually weak "real" men and women (empty vessels) or through waiting incubated clones..
True darkest alchemy, seriously satanic shit.

Would this not explain the current state of our world just as well as Advanced Beings leaving a couple hundred years ago?
I definitely subscribe to the belief that we are living inside of one huge never-ending Satanic Ritual...I try not to think about it a lot because I would just as soon not be here than be a "participant" in it, albeit an unwilling one...I do not know if these gates were some sort of demon portals but that seems much more logical than them being "fireworks machines". Maybe that's what they told the citizens when the demons shot out of these machines LOL, that they were FIRE-WORKS. I can only imagine TPTB advertising a fireworks show to get thousands of people to show up for a Satanic Ritual unbeknownst, like they do now at the Super Bowl or a Beyonce concert.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Really enjoying the group effort on this one. Quite a few interesting posts we have here.

What's the general opinion on the reasons these Arches are being preserved, and quite a few were actually restored and fixed up, like the US one in the OP.

Here is one more Arch.

Umberto di Savoia Triumphal Arch
Italian Colonial period
Mogadishu, Somalia
Umberto di Savoia Triumphal Arch 1.jpg

Umberto di Savoia Triumphal Arch.jpg

The thing the Italianate arches and Islamic relics have in common? - "Some Italianate landmarks seem wildly out of place: a triumphal arch built in honor of a visiting Savoy prince in 1928; a cathedral consecrated during his tour, and streets with names familiar to anyone who has visited Italy - the Corso Somalia, Via Repubblica and, of course, a seaside drive called the Lido."

Arch of Umberto I - Wikimapia

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Apollyon Mud Flood and Dust Storm Hypotheses 0