Toltec Atlanteans, Fifth Race, Fifth Branch, Airships and Hertzian Rays

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Who knows what this guys is talking about in the 1908 edition of The Theosophist. Funny but it is dated with MDCIX, which is 1609, instead of MCMIX for 1909. Has to be some sort of a major typo, for the contents state 1908s and such. My guess it is probably some Blavatsky related stuff.

Weapons_1.jpg

It is rather interesting what they were publishing at the turn of the 20th century:
Airships_old.jpg

airship_4.jpg

In case the newspaper gets deleted.

airship_1.jpgairship_2.jpgairship_3.jpg
Where were they getting info like this in 1895?

atl_11.jpg

SuperTrouper

Reactions
What precedes and comes after this text is equally interesting - the Logos, meditation, Christianity, the Serpent, Swastika, the Occult, all within five pages. What a find...

Ruby Rhod

Reactions
I don't know much, but apparently Blavatsky brought forth the idea of "root races," where the Celts are descendants of Druids, and their number is 4. The Celtic clover is their symbol and it is a combination of clockwise and anti-clockwise Swastika. The Hyperborean race is number 5, and is associated with the planet Venus (Lucifer?), and they were the "blue" or blue-blood race that ruled over Ancient India (Aryans? Atlanteans?). Of course, Saturn (Satan?) is number 6, and we all ought to know who they are.

I could have things somewhat mixed up. I have not read Blavatsky. Hopefully someone with more knowledge of the occult can chime in.

Edit: According to Theosophic texts it goes like this: 1. Rmoahal. 2. Tlavatli. 3. Toltec. 4. First Turanian. 5. Original Semite. 6. Akkadian. 7. Mongolian. Every root race is separated by a cataclysm.

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
The only two sources on Atlatis, as far as I know, would be Timaeus and Critias by Plato. Are there any additional ones?

Interesting how much stuff gets mass produced. How much truth do people get out of these 134 mil?

Atlantis.jpg

ScottFreeman

Reactions
My guess it is probably some Blavatsky related stuff.
That was all I could find as well.
THE ROOT RACES OF MANKIND

I can't yet merge my newly shortened vision of our history with these extended time-lines. Perhaps it only takes about 1000 years for a new worldwide society to peak and decline/reset (or be guided to it's peak/decline). If so, then perhaps the translations of the Vedas'/Mayan Calendar's/Codices' words for time units have been mistranslated. Blavatsky sounded great when I hadn't found forums like this but since then...not so much. What I'd really like to find is an anchor, so to speak. Something we're sure of that we can point to in history and then build on. Unfortunately everything is contaminated.

I imagine being an explorer and coming upon a glass topped dome in the forest, cracked and falling in. Crumbling books line the walls and floor and being so well bound must be history. What will I think when I come upon Tolkien or George Lucas for that matter? Which begs the question then: When was the first fiction written and why? Some cultures, early Asian (I think?), had a ban on fiction? Someone can correct me on that but it would be a very real reason to ban it if you knew resets were coming and needed your written records uncontaminated. It would also be a happy coincidence that, if your society is in tight control, you can label things as 'fiction' when they surface.

More and more it seems as if fiction and science-fiction were just labels they stuck on library shelves when they inherited the libraries (for old stuff anyway).

Searching

Reactions
This goes into detail about root races. It's looong, but I like to put it in the background or sometimes I listen to it when I'm going to sleep.

Timeshifter

Reactions
Who knows what this guys is talking about in the 1908 edition of The Theosophist. Funny but it is dated with MDCIX, which is 1609, instead of MCMIX for 1909. Has to be some sort of a major typo, for the contents state 1908s and such. My guess it is probably some Blavatsky related stuff.

It is rather interesting what they were publishing at the turn of the 20th century:
In case the newspaper gets deleted.
Where were they getting info like this in 1895?

I believe none of this was thousands of years ago, it was all pretty recent imo, a real history still quite fresh in some peoples minds at the time of the articles?

Interesting thoughts on the atmosphere, could explain how all of those spires and towers worked... as many of us have suggested before.

Another great thread KD.

Ruby Rhod

Reactions
I believe none of this was thousands of years ago, it was all pretty recent imo, a real history still quite fresh in some peoples minds at the time of the articles?
It occured to me that this is a much deeper thought that it appears initially. Blavatsky was born in the 1830's, before Communism erased Chinese and Russian (and Ukrainian, probably also Tartarian, and countless others) history. Look, they're doing it again. If you read between the lines of this NY Times article it foretells that they're about to rewrite medieval history. But it is not just ancient history that is being revised.

Erasure - American Founding Fathers.jpg Erasure - Civil War Memories.gif Erasure - American People.png

Solzhenitsyn revealed in The Gulag Archipelago that the Communists used a strategy of shuffling enormous masses of culturally and ethnically dissimilar people to eradicate culture (and then entire ethnic populations). It is called Replacement Migration.

UN - Replacement Migration.JPG

I hope that it is clear to all that we are presently being erased. Now we come back to Blavatsky and her claims, that "...contents had been revealed to her by 'mahatmas' (ascended masters/great souls) who had retained knowledge of humanity's spiritual history, knowledge that it was now possible, in part, to reveal." If you know about the history of India, you know the reason we have ancient texts like Rig Veda is because priests memorized the contents backwards and forward to escape language corruption.

You'll also know about the Uphanishads and the 900 year Islamic conquest of India. During these 900 years the Uphanishads went underground and preserved the Vedic knowledge in spite of Islamic, and then Buddhist rule. This is the reason Hinduism exists today. That is the official timeline, anyway, I cannot be expected to give a disclaimer every time I share a history lesson...you get the idea. Indian priests appear to be the best at preserving ancient records. Perhaps there is something to be gained from Blavatsky, if one can sift through all the muck, which appears to be of considerable volume, like a literary mudflood.