The Wrath of the Gods: GeoWeapons vs Mud Flood

Red Bird

Reactions
I think they have a mock up of the Ark and a nice legend to accompany it. To make things more mysterious (as far as I remember) they have only one person with authorized access to the Ark.
  • We have The Ark of the Covenant but we are not gonna show it to anybody
Based on what we can see in the world, were they to have The Real Ark, there would have been some Operation Ethiopian Freedom, for countries with artifacts need some serious Democracy.
  • The treasure of Nimrud survived 2,800 years buried near a dusty town in northern Iraq. It then spent 12 years tucked away in a vault. Until Thursday, it was uncertain whether it had survived Saddam Hussein's son, a U.S. missile strike, looters, a flood and a grenade attack. But it has been found intact in the dark, damp basement of a bombed out central bank building.
Here's another legend:
ARK OF THE COVENANT | Wyatt Archaeological Research

The Ark of the Covenant Special Article
  • AT THIS TIME, WYATT ARCHAEOLOGICAL RESEARCH CAN PROVIDE NO CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE REGARDING THE DISCOVERY OF THE ARK OF THE COVENANT.
There are many claims being made today as to the location of the Ark of the Covenant and the purpose of this site is to give you an opportunity to hear Ron Wyatt’s story as he has told it and his wife has written it. For now, we cannot provide conclusive evidence of his claims and we only ask you to consider carefully what you are about to read, and withhold your final judgment until you can see conclusive evidence.
What you are about to read is startling and may present new concepts that seem almost incredible. Wonderful and solemn new insight has been shed on a subject that is central throughout the entire Bible – the salvation of man through the death and mediation of the Messiah. As you read this account, remember the Biblical admonition:
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
…….Isaiah 8:19

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
OK, I'm becoming guilty of this as well. Let us save this thread for the OP content related stuff, and dedicate a new thread to the location of the Ark of the Covenant.

asatiger1966

Reactions
Tesla made the statement that if we were to understand the numbers 3, 6, 9, and truly grasp vibration, then we would hold the secrets of the universe. Given how everything in our reality vibrates at different frequencies, which is not really discussed or talked about except in rare circumstances or in regards to engineering .. they don't want bridges and buildings vibrating themselves apart.

Tacoma Bridge Collapse, for instance, which in 2017 they decided, despite 80 years of construction making sure there are vibration dampeners in buildings and bridges, that it was a myth. Collapse Myth . Though, the explanation in here STILL deals with vibrational collapse, just instead of resonance they blame wind vibration... which kinda is the same thing, just blamed on a different source. Anyway, the right amount of targeted vibration causes, as in the video above, liquid sand. If you can do that with air and sand, buildings will start to sink.
As a paratroop our formations were above average for alignment and cadence. We, when in large formations a company " 200+" or larger would routinely break cadence. My company unit had over twenty five engineers at any given time.

If soldiers march in unison across the structure, they apply a force at the frequency of their step.

If their frequency is closely matched to the bridge's frequency, the soldiers' rhythmic marching will amplify the vibrational frequency of the bridge. If the mechanical resonance is strong enough, the bridge can vibrate until it collapses from the movement.

A potent reminder of this was seen in June 2000, when London's Millennium Bridge opened to great fanfare. As crowds packed the bridge, their footfalls made the bridge vibrate slightly. "Many pedestrians fell spontaneously into step with the bridge's vibrations, inadvertently amplifying them," according to a 2005 report in Nature.

Though engineers insist the Millennium Bridge was never in danger of collapse, the bridge was closed for about a year while construction crews installed energy-dissipating dampers to minimize the vibration caused by pedestrians.

In April 1831, a brigade of soldiers marched in step across England's Broughton Suspension Bridge. According to accounts of the time, the bridge broke apart beneath the soldiers, throwing dozens of men into the water.

After this happened, the British Army reportedly sent new orders: Soldiers crossing a long bridge must "break stride," or not march in unison, to stop such a situation from occurring again.

index.jpg

As unbelievable as that might sound, there's strong scientific evidence to corroborate the story. The conditions need to be exactly precise for it to happen — but it is possible. When the Mythbusters first took on this story, they deemed it false. However, in a rare redaction, the dynamic duo reclassified this myth as "plausible."

WildFire2000

Reactions
Oh
As a paratroop our formations were above average for alignment and cadence. We, when in large formations a company " 200+" or larger would routinely break cadence. My company unit had over twenty five engineers at any given time.

If soldiers march in unison across the structure, they apply a force at the frequency of their step.

If their frequency is closely matched to the bridge's frequency, the soldiers' rhythmic marching will amplify the vibrational frequency of the bridge. If the mechanical resonance is strong enough, the bridge can vibrate until it collapses from the movement.

A potent reminder of this was seen in June 2000, when London's Millennium Bridge opened to great fanfare. As crowds packed the bridge, their footfalls made the bridge vibrate slightly. "Many pedestrians fell spontaneously into step with the bridge's vibrations, inadvertently amplifying them," according to a 2005 report in Nature.

Though engineers insist the Millennium Bridge was never in danger of collapse, the bridge was closed for about a year while construction crews installed energy-dissipating dampers to minimize the vibration caused by pedestrians.

In April 1831, a brigade of soldiers marched in step across England's Broughton Suspension Bridge. According to accounts of the time, the bridge broke apart beneath the soldiers, throwing dozens of men into the water.

After this happened, the British Army reportedly sent new orders: Soldiers crossing a long bridge must "break stride," or not march in unison, to stop such a situation from occurring again.

As unbelievable as that might sound, there's strong scientific evidence to corroborate the story. The conditions need to be exactly precise for it to happen — but it is possible. When the Mythbusters first took on this story, they deemed it false. However, in a rare redaction, the dynamic duo reclassified this myth as "plausible."

Oh, it's entirely plausible, and ACTUALLY occurs. I was in the US Airforce in 2009, and when we went anywhere in formation on base, we broke cadence on -every- walkway or bridge. Anything that wasn't firmly attached to the ground, we were instructed to change our cadence. I was older and knew about vibrational resonance for bridges and all already and so I explained it to other members of my flight who had just graduated high school and had never heard of it. They took it in stride and seemed to believe me.

Anyway, bringing us back to topic for the thread there are very few, if any talks of sonic weapons (other than the Cuban Embassy and Chinese Embassy conspiracy's from the last year) and yet, to my thinking, given what we know about resonance and everything, they'd be PERFECT to use. I'm sure someone out there knows the resonance frequency of human bone, or even some of our internal organs. A directed (sonic) energy weapon of significant power could easily liquefy a person and/or natural loose materials such as dirt and mud. I do realize that it would take tremendous power and energy to produce the vibrations necessary, BUT, if our ancestors that were going around sinking buildings had atmospheric power ... there's unlimited power to draw from there. Point, click, and sink the infrastructure, and liquefy the humans living in the city, boom. Free city.

*shrug*

Red Bird

Reactions
Oh, it's entirely plausible, and ACTUALLY occurs. I was in the US Airforce in 2009, and when we went anywhere in formation on base, we broke cadence on -every- walkway or bridge. Anything that wasn't firmly attached to the ground, we were instructed to change our cadence. I was older and knew about vibrational resonance for bridges and all already and so I explained it to other members of my flight who had just graduated high school and had never heard of it. They took it in stride and seemed to believe me.

Anyway, bringing us back to topic for the thread there are very few, if any talks of sonic weapons (other than the Cuban Embassy and Chinese Embassy conspiracy's from the last year) and yet, to my thinking, given what we know about resonance and everything, they'd be PERFECT to use. I'm sure someone out there knows the resonance frequency of human bone, or even some of our internal organs. A directed (sonic) energy weapon of significant power could easily liquefy a person and/or natural loose materials such as dirt and mud. I do realize that it would take tremendous power and energy to produce the vibrations necessary, BUT, if our ancestors that were going around sinking buildings had atmospheric power ... there's unlimited power to draw from there. Point, click, and sink the infrastructure, and liquefy the humans living in the city, boom. Free city.

*shrug*
Exactly. I’m not sure why this is not figured as the MAIN theory to begin with these days as it’s here in many forms.

maxresde

Reactions
Although I don't know what the mechanism would be, I would like to suggest that maybe this material was precipitated in place, possibly either from the atmosphere or from breaking down something already present.

Timeshifter

Reactions
If i did not know any better @KorbenDallas I would have thought that Bacon had frequented this forum, and selected all of the juicy bits to discuss in his essays.

100% folks, we are on to them and if we keep on like this, we will begin to not only uncover, but proof some real truths of our history!