The Wrath of the Gods: GeoWeapons vs Mud Flood

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
It's been mentioned in various posts here and there, but I do not think we have a dedicated thread to this "liquefied dirt" phenomena yet. We are yet to approach any sort of understanding of our Mud Flood related issues where buildings ended up buried in the dirt. @Ice Nine's post in this 1811-1812 thread made me put this little summary together. It kind of assisted me into thinking about several similar instances.
  • The purpose of this thread is to make us think what else, besides water, could be the reason for our "Mud Flood."
  • We have instances of Mud Flood at various elevations, which, apart from full blown Biblical Flood flood of the 19th century, are hard to explain.
    • Additionally, this Flood would have to be more of a slow fill up type of disaster, similar to the way we fill up a bathtub.
    • A possibility of such a Flood in the 19th century is not quite supported by the available evidence.
New Madrid Earthquake
new_madrid_1.jpg

1811-12: Destruction Hypothesis
So here is what we have in relation to our New Madrid Earthquake. I am not an expert as far as earthquakes go, but it does sound rather interesting:
For additional referencing we could use the Lisbon Earthquake of 1755:
  • A large pier with many people sheltering on it sank and completely disappeared, probably due to liquefaction.
  • The Lisbon Earthquake

Below you can see a narrative compliant version of this liquefaction.
  • In the aftermath of an earthquake the ground can liquefy, tilting buildings and wreaking damage. What causes this, and why doesn't it happen after every quake?
    • Among the shocking images of devastation to come out of the New Zealand city of Christchurch in the aftermath of yesterday's magnitude 6.3 quake are pictures showing the ground turning into a muddy sludge.
    • This process, known as liquefaction, famously happened after a magnitude 7.5 quake in the Japanese city of Niigata in 1964, leaving buildings intact but sinking at angles into the ground.
    • Earth scientist Professor Mike Sandiford, of the University of Melbourne, says liquefaction happens when a quake shakes up water sitting in loosely packed sediment about 10 to 20 meters below the ground, turning the usually solid soil into a liquid.
    • But it doesn't happen after every earthquake.
    • For liquefaction to occur the affected ground has to be made up of loosely packed sediment, Sandiford says, and there must be a lot of water sitting in the spaces, or pores, separating the individual sediment grains.
    • If you have a city on solid rock, like granite or something, it will never liquefy because there is no liquid in the pores
    • What causes the ground to liquefy after an earthquake? › Ask an Expert (ABC Science)
KD: The above Mr. Sandiford's explanation is obviously a reasonable one. Yet, what other possible alternative do they have. Sounds like this is the only one they could come up with within their scientific restrictions.
  • At a first glance this "liquefaction" does not really help us out much, for it just topples buildings sideways (ate least it appears that way).
  • Yet, if this liquid mass has to travel towards normally standing, and unaffected buildings, it appears reasonable to assume, that the mass would bury such buildings to the point where this liquid mass finds it's level. Additionally, the mass could stop when it no longer contains sufficient amounts of water.
This image below is from the Seattle Regrading Thread.

Seattle_regrade_1.jpg

And this map of the Seattle area demonstrates the direction of the accumulation of dirt, which turns Seattle into a "top of the hill" city. There is a little bit of dirt accumulation towards Bellevue as well, but it is nothing when we compare it to Seattle.
  • Will sound pretty crazy, but what if some advanced weapon could cause this soil liquefaction and push the mass in a specific direction? As a result we end up with some cavities which eventually turn into lakes.
seattle_1.jpg

Videos: I'm not sure what exactly the below videos tells us, but I think it is somewhat relevant to the issue.

The WRATH of the SKYLAB
Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God

1. Melt Like Wax
Star_fort.jpg

Book of Enoch, Ch 1.5 and 1.6
1.5: And all shall be smitten with fear
And the Watchers shall quake,
And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.

1.6: And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low,
And shall melt like wax before the flame.

The above Star Fort is located in Russia. It was allegedly built in the 19th Century. Whatever happened appears to be unknown.
KD: If we get away from all the superstitious stuff, it is fairly obvious that the SkyLab knew what it was gonna do, and issued a fair warning to the chosen few. When someone out there tells you that something is going to happen, they would be the cause of it, and eventually it does happen... well, judge for yourself.
  • For right now, I think that there could be a technologically advanced weapon in possession of certain individuals capable of causing such things.
lincoln_fasces.jpg

2. Lake Titicaca
Titicaca is a large, deep lake in the Andes on the border of Bolivia and Peru, often called the "highest navigable lake" in the world. By volume of water and by surface area, it is the largest lake in South America.
  • In 2000, a team of international archaeologists found the ruins of an underwater temple, thought to be between 1,000 and 1,500 years old, perhaps built by the Tiwanaku people. The ruins have been measured to be 200 by 50 m (660 by 160 ft).
A few interesting things pertaining to the vicinity of this Lake Titicaca:
Manco-Capac_andAncinetRome.jpg

• Lake Titicaca underwater, and surface ruins​
    • they have a butt load of ruins out there, and we could guess who did not build those
Lake-Titicaca-a.jpg

titicaca_ruins.jpg

KD: Anyways, the above Lake Titicaca stuff was just for FYI. Here is the pertaining info I wanted to share.

6. And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low

Well, I figured if high hills could be made low, than the low lands could be made into high hills. At the same time when you plan on committing such a feat, you have to possess certain capabilities.
  • Today, Lake Titicaca in South America is considered a fresh water lake. However, in earlier times, it was an inland salt water lake high in the Andes, after being pushed up to over 12,000 feet from its once sea-level existence. Countless articles have been written about its diminishing salt water content and existence of salt water fish and flora within the lake itself.
tease-lake-titicaca-freshwater-seahorses.jpg

• It still has the ruins of extensive docks lying on an earlier shoreline. In Tiwanaku's heyday, one of these docks could have accommodated hundreds of sea-going vessels!
  • There is evidence that Titicaca was once a saltwater sea. Its shoreline is littered with millions of fossilized seashells. The marine fishes and seahorses in the lake are all oceanic types found only in salt water.
The Brown Scum
This "Brown Scum" thing was taken from this thread here. I still have no idea what "scum" is being talked about here, but it is possible we are dealing with the liquid mass of dirt.
  • “I’m doing the dearest little serial for Pearson’s new magazine in which I completely wreck and sack Woking – killing my neighbours in painful and eccentric ways – then proceed via Kingston and Richmond to London, which I sack, selecting South Kensington for feats of peculiar atrocity,” wrote Goble to a friend in 1897.
H.G.-Wells-Warwick-Goble-i-598x1024.jpg

kd_separator.jpg

KD: Basically this is it. Wanted to facilitate this discussion on whether our Mud Flood could be technologically induced.

aceofarms

Reactions
I wish I had more time to write about this stuff.
That is also interesting spin if the mud flood happened from below ground as in a quick sand. Or having areas of land melting maybe even boiled? Maybe the Earth's core can be controlled to eradicate an entire ecosystem all at once. That's an outside thought but what better way to bury everything than from below itself.

Ruby Rhod

Reactions
It's a good idea. A quick search for "ocean under the earth" confirms the Fountains of the Great Deep:

Scientists probing the Earth's interior have found a large reservoir of water equal to the volume of the Arctic Ocean beneath eastern Asia.​
Who knows how much water is really under there? I'll bet a lot more than the volume of the Arctic Ocean. Earthquake lights are another curiosity—indicative of subterrainian electrical activity? Scientists are only just now cooking up explanations for this. People suspected UFO's. The lights have been known to appear before an earthquake, not just during, meaning that if you don't buy into the UFO idea then some kind of electrical/plasma phenomenon is shooting straight through the solid earth?

Perhaps we have yet to see a really big earthquake.

Edit - Update: Earth may have underground 'ocean' three times that on surface

Last edited:

Red Bird

Reactions
What do you think?

The Primary Water Institute - More Scientific Evidence
Since antiquity, the source of water generated deep within the Earth, clearly defying the conventional scientific hydrologic cycle explanation, has been a mystery. How does one explain sources of water throughout the world that produce impressive quantities of fresh water, often in dry areas with little rainfall or at high altitudes? Besides numerous oases in Sahara, Arabic Peninsula, Middle East and the driest deserts elsewhere, and countless springs at mountain tops worldwide, there are clear examples of this phenomenon which stand out, like the Ain Figeh spring near Damascus, the Montezuma Well in the Sonora Desert in Arizona or the Zamzam well in Mecca."
"It seems that ancient civilizations had a profound understanding of this phenomenon, and morever a method of accurate locating of invisible underground water veins and streams. Without heavy drilling and excavating equipment, they have built impressive water supply systems all around the world. More than 5,000 years ago, ancient Persians developed the system of Qanats, which eventually spread around the region, and up to North Africa."
"The water wells of Gibeon and Beersheba, and huge cisterns of Masada in what is now Israel, are a total puzzle to modern hydrologists."
(Above quotes from 'Ancient Water Supply Systems' by Mladen Milidragovic - ANCIENT WATER SUPPLY SYSTEMS )

dreamtime

Reactions
It's been mentioned in various posts here and there, but I do not think we have a dedicated thread to this "liquefied dirt" phenomena yet. We are yet to approach any sort of understanding of our Mud Flood related issues where buildings ended up buried in the dirt. @Ice Nine's post in this 1811-1812 thread made me put this little summary together. It kind of assisted me into thinking about several similar instances.
  • The purpose of this thread is to make us think what else, besides water, could be the reason for our "Mud Flood."
  • We have instances of Mud Flood at various elevations, which, apart from full blown Biblical Flood flood of the 19th century, are hard to explain.
    • Additionally, this Flood would have to be more of a slow fill up type of disaster, similar to the way we fill up a bathtub.
    • A possibility of such a Flood in the 19th century is not quite supported by the available evidence.
So here is what we have in relation to our New Madrid Earthquake. I am not an expert as far as earthquakes go, but it does sound rather interesting:
For additional referencing we could use the Lisbon Earthquake of 1755:
  • A large pier with many people sheltering on it sank and completely disappeared, probably due to liquefaction.
  • The Lisbon Earthquake

Below you can see a narrative compliant version of this liquefaction.
  • In the aftermath of an earthquake the ground can liquefy, tilting buildings and wreaking damage. What causes this, and why doesn't it happen after every quake?
    • Among the shocking images of devastation to come out of the New Zealand city of Christchurch in the aftermath of yesterday's magnitude 6.3 quake are pictures showing the ground turning into a muddy sludge.
    • This process, known as liquefaction, famously happened after a magnitude 7.5 quake in the Japanese city of Niigata in 1964, leaving buildings intact but sinking at angles into the ground.
    • Earth scientist Professor Mike Sandiford, of the University of Melbourne, says liquefaction happens when a quake shakes up water sitting in loosely packed sediment about 10 to 20 meters below the ground, turning the usually solid soil into a liquid.
    • But it doesn't happen after every earthquake.
    • For liquefaction to occur the affected ground has to be made up of loosely packed sediment, Sandiford says, and there must be a lot of water sitting in the spaces, or pores, separating the individual sediment grains.
    • If you have a city on solid rock, like granite or something, it will never liquefy because there is no liquid in the pores
    • What causes the ground to liquefy after an earthquake? › Ask an Expert (ABC Science)
KD: The above Mr. Sandiford's explanation is obviously a reasonable one. Yet, what other possible alternative do they have. Sounds like this is the only one they could come up with within their scientific restrictions.
  • At a first glance this "liquefaction" does not really help us out much, for it just topples buildings sideways (ate least it appears that way).
  • Yet, if this liquid mass has to travel towards normally standing, and unaffected buildings, it appears reasonable to assume, that the mass would bury such buildings to the point where this liquid mass finds it's level. Additionally, the mass could stop when it no longer contains sufficient amounts of water.
This image below is from the Seattle Regrading Thread.

And this map of the Seattle area demonstrates the direction of the accumulation of dirt, which turns Seattle into a "top of the hill" city. There is a little bit of dirt accumulation towards Bellevue as well, but it is nothing when we compare it to Seattle.
  • Will sound pretty crazy, but what if some advanced weapon could cause this soil liquefaction and push the mass in a specific direction? As a result we end up with some cavities which eventually turn into lakes.

Videos: I'm not sure what exactly the below videos tells us, but I think it is somewhat relevant to the issue.

The WRATH of the SKYLAB
Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God

1. Melt Like Wax
View attachment 24761

Book of Enoch, Ch 1.5 and 1.6
1.5: And all shall be smitten with fear
And the Watchers shall quake,
And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.

1.6: And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low,
And shall melt like wax before the flame.

The above Star Fort is located in Russia. It was allegedly built in the 19th Century. Whatever happened appears to be unknown.
KD: If we get away from all the superstitious stuff, it is fairly obvious that the SkyLab knew what it was gonna do, and issued a fair warning to the chosen few. When someone out there tells you that something is going to happen, they would be the cause of it, and eventually it does happen... well, judge for yourself.
  • For right now, I think that there could be a technologically advanced weapon in possession of certain individuals capable of causing such things.
View attachment 24764

2. Lake Titicaca
Titicaca is a large, deep lake in the Andes on the border of Bolivia and Peru, often called the "highest navigable lake" in the world. By volume of water and by surface area, it is the largest lake in South America.
  • In 2000, a team of international archaeologists found the ruins of an underwater temple, thought to be between 1,000 and 1,500 years old, perhaps built by the Tiwanaku people. The ruins have been measured to be 200 by 50 m (660 by 160 ft).
A few interesting things pertaining to the vicinity of this Lake Titicaca:

• Lake Titicaca underwater, and surface ruins​
    • they have a butt load of ruins out there, and we could guess who did not build those
KD: Anyways, the above Lake Titicaca stuff was just for FYI. Here is the pertaining info I wanted to share.

6. And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low

Well, I figured if high hills could be made low, than the low lands could be made into high hills. At the same time when you plan on committing such a feat, you have to possess certain capabilities.
  • Today, Lake Titicaca in South America is considered a fresh water lake. However, in earlier times, it was an inland salt water lake high in the Andes, after being pushed up to over 12,000 feet from its once sea-level existence. Countless articles have been written about its diminishing salt water content and existence of salt water fish and flora within the lake itself.

• It still has the ruins of extensive docks lying on an earlier shoreline. In Tiwanaku's heyday, one of these docks could have accommodated hundreds of sea-going vessels!
  • There is evidence that Titicaca was once a saltwater sea. Its shoreline is littered with millions of fossilized seashells. The marine fishes and seahorses in the lake are all oceanic types found only in salt water.
The Brown Scum
This "Brown Scum" thing was taken from this thread here. I still have no idea what "scum" is being talked about here, but it is possible we are dealing with the liquid mass of dirt.
  • “I’m doing the dearest little serial for Pearson’s new magazine in which I completely wreck and sack Woking – killing my neighbours in painful and eccentric ways – then proceed via Kingston and Richmond to London, which I sack, selecting South Kensington for feats of peculiar atrocity,” wrote Goble to a friend in 1897.
KD: Basically this is it. Wanted to facilitate this discussion on whether our Mud Flood could be technologically induced.

One thing you seem to consistently leave out of your analysis is the evidence for a growing earth and the possibility of the sun causing these changes (the lightning scars of the earth speak volumes).

Especially the growing earth aspect can answer a lot of these abrupt earth changes, including climate changes (increased distance from the sun), and lead to the question what kind of mechanism makes the earth grow, and will it happen again. Since the historical maps do actually indicate a growing earth, it's a logical step to follow that line of thought. It also makes it less likely that secret human societies are primarily involved in this (with fasces like weapons), but that those changes are an intricate part of our ecosystem and the ecosystem designers are those who create the changes.

Think in terms of electricity, aether, magnetism, and regular discharges.

In other words, the mysterious device targeting our earth is actually right in front of us, day by day. The mud came from above (probably from volcano eruptions mixed with rising water, leaving a higher soil and ash level mixed together after the water had receeded)

Here are a couple of fundamental assumptions to think in that direction:

- Einstein's postulates are wrong
- General relativity is wrong
- Gravity has two poles
- We live inside a small encapsulated realm with the sun as the energetic center, keeping stable our environment, making it appear relatively constant
- Impact craters on the Moon were not caused by impacts, but by electrical discharges
- The same applies to the Grand Canyon on Earth
- The sun is a space lamp getting power from something somewhere
- Gravity is electromagnetic in nature
- The experiment in our realm is primarily being controlled by controlling energy output of the sun
- Changing the gravity variables changes the size of the earth, i.e. causing a growth effect (or a reversed effect making the earth smaller, but this hasn't been historically been observed according to the maps)

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
You are more than welcome to write on the issue. My dot connecting was based on certain texts I mentioned. If there was anything about the growing earth in there, I would have included it, but I did not specifically see any.

We do see the possibility of the growing earth in the older maps only, but I am yet to see a full analysis with grid coordinates compared to the present system.

As far as ecosystem designers go. Allegedly, we were made in their likeness... they could be standing next in line at a local grocery store, and we would not know it. Meaning it does not necessarily require a secret human society.

Anyways, just like I said, the growing earth hypothesis is a big topic of its own, which would need to have its own thread. Please start one, if you think we have enough data for it.

dreamtime

Reactions
I agree, besides the maps there doesn't seem to be an indication of this phenomenon in the historical literature itself, except probably the multiple suns in some religions (Aztecs), who newly appear after each cataclysm.

It looks like Lake Titicaca indeed appeared on the maps simultaneously with the entire soil-devoid area on the western coast of South-America, partly coming out of the sea, quite recently during the last 400 years. So the submerged ruins are probably quite recent. I touched on it here: Mud flood in the 19th century? - Page 12 - The Wild Heretic

asatiger1966

Reactions
I wish I had more time to write about this stuff.
That is also interesting spin if the mud flood happened from below ground as in a quick sand. Or having areas of land melting maybe even boiled? Maybe the Earth's core can be controlled to eradicate an entire ecosystem all at once. That's an outside thought but what better way to bury everything than from below itself.

Quicksand is sand or fine loam, with a current of water flowing through it, keeping the molecules from bonding. As I remember.
Water is a conductor of energy. Whether that energy comes from above or below in these liquefaction's is unclear.

what we do not know. What does the earth interior look like, really.
Everything transmits a frequency, what frequency will separate matter and what would the visuals be for that observable process?
We as common people do not know the various types and frequencies of directed energy.
Can a combination of organics activate separating the bonding of certain molecules?
Can vibration of molecules in the soil create a gas that separates molecules creating heat, then smolders similar to an underground coal fire burns white hot melting the rock above them?

We do not know, as my mentor Colonel McRenolds said to me in 1983 " they changed the math when WWII ended" He graduated from the University of Missouri 1933, Civil Engineering.

Timeshifter

Reactions
If it was some weapon, a fasces or whatever, my guess it was frequency based and could disrupt or destroy whatever it wanted too without destroying everything else at once.

If it could liquify one material, it could liquify any, so soil, limestone, humans, animals, steel, whatever without the 'explosion' we see with our limited tech (bombs)

The ultimate directed energy weapon.

Last edited:

Maybe

Reactions
Quicksand is sand or fine loam, with a current of water flowing through it, keeping the molecules from bonding..

Everything transmits a frequency, what frequency will separate matter and what would the visuals be for that observable process?
We as common people do not know the various types and frequencies of directed energy.
Can a combination of organics activate separating the bonding of certain molecules?
Can vibration of molecules in the soil create a gas that separates molecules creating heat, then smolders similar to an underground coal fire burns white hot melting the rock above them?
This below concept may help as it is another way to "swim in sand" without water and then to be able to return it to normal!

Summary: Fluidized beds are used in industry for various reasons. They also happen to be really cool to play with and swim in. I made a liquid sand hot tub by adding air in just the right way.

maybe helps and could connect your metal grid roads upon a island?

trismegistus

Reactions
I'd like to offer one potential culprit for this mudflood technology:

hqdefault1.jpg

hqdefault.jpgBenjamin_West_-_Joshua_passing_the_River_Jordan_with_the_Ark_of_the_Covenant_-_Google_Art_Proj...jpg
“In Exodus, Moses was given instructions on building the Ark of the Covenant. The inventive genius, Nikola Tesla, wrote in 'The Wall of Light' that Moses had to have been a skilled electrical engineer. The Ark, Tesla concluded, was a very powerful 'condenser.' It created intense vibrations that could smash solid stone. The Israelites carted the device into battle and won wars with it; not unlike the vibration weapons used in the film 'Dune.'

I Samuel 14/5: 'And when the Ark of the Covenant of the Lord came into the camp, all Israel shouted with a great shout...' 4/8: '...who shall deliver us out of the hand of these mighty Gods? these are the Gods that smote the Egyptians...'

In II Samuel 6/6-7...a simple man named Uzzah, disregarded warnings, touched the Ark improperly and was electrocuted! '...Uzzah put forth his hand to the ark of God, and took hold of it; for the oxen shook it. And the anger of the Lord was kindled against Uzzah; and God smote him there for his error; and there he died by the ark of God.' The man attempted to place it back on the ox-drawn cart and died. They had no concept of high-voltage. 6/9: 'And David was afraid of the Lord that day.'

The story of Jericho is told in the Book of Joshua. The actual site of Jericho was found. The stone walls were over ten feet thick. What could bring down massive walls? According to the Old Testament, it was the power of the Lord. Marching around the stone fort and blowing trumpets could not possibly shatter such walls. The Ark of the Covenant was there and responsible for 'tumbling down' the walls of Jericho. There are numerous references to, again, a great shout.”
Revelation 11:19
And the temple of God which is in heaven was opened; and the ark of His covenant appeared in His temple, and there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder and an earthquake and a great hailstorm.
1 Samuel 6:19 - And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten [many] of the people with a great slaughter.
Joshua 6:6-20
So Joshua the son of Nun called the priests and said to them, "Take up the ark of the covenant, and let seven priests carry seven trumpets of rams' horns before the ark of the LORD." Then he said to the people, "Go forward, and march around the city, and let the armed men go on before the ark of the LORD." And it was so, that when Joshua had spoken to the people, the seven priests carrying the seven trumpets of rams' horns before the LORD went forward and blew the trumpets; and the ark of the covenant of the LORD followed them. read more.
The armed men went before the priests who blew the trumpets, and the rear guard came after the ark, while they continued to blow the trumpets. But Joshua commanded the people, saying, "You shall not shout nor let your voice be heard nor let a word proceed out of your mouth, until the day I tell you, 'Shout!' Then you shall shout!" So he had the ark of the LORD taken around the city, circling it once; then they came into the camp and spent the night in the camp. Now Joshua rose early in the morning, and the priests took up the ark of the LORD. The seven priests carrying the seven trumpets of rams' horns before the ark of the LORD went on continually, and blew the trumpets; and the armed men went before them and the rear guard came after the ark of the LORD, while they continued to blow the trumpets. Thus the second day they marched around the city once and returned to the camp; they did so for six days. Then on the seventh day they rose early at the dawning of the day and marched around the city in the same manner seven times; only on that day they marched around the city seven times. At the seventh time, when the priests blew the trumpets, Joshua said to the people, "Shout! For the LORD has given you the city. "The city shall be under the ban, it and all that is in it belongs to the LORD; only Rahab the harlot and all who are with her in the house shall live, because she hid the messengers whom we sent. "But as for you, only keep yourselves from the things under the ban, so that you do not covet them and take some of the things under the ban, and make the camp of Israel accursed and bring trouble on it. "But all the silver and gold and articles of bronze and iron are holy to the LORD; they shall go into the treasury of the LORD." So the people shouted, and priests blew the trumpets; and when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, the people shouted with a great shout and the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight ahead, and they took the city.
According to Graham Hancock's book Sign and Seal, he postulates that the Ark is currently being kept in a church in Axum, Ethiopia.

If you view an object like the Ark as a Demiurgic artificial intelligence of sorts (a physical object that contains access to the "code writers" of our realm, if you will) then it is possible that multiple groups throughout history have attempted to harness its power.

WildFire2000

Reactions
Tesla made the statement that if we were to understand the numbers 3, 6, 9, and truly grasp vibration, then we would hold the secrets of the universe. Given how everything in our reality vibrates at different frequencies, which is not really discussed or talked about except in rare circumstances or in regards to engineering .. they don't want bridges and buildings vibrating themselves apart.

Tacoma Bridge Collapse, for instance, which in 2017 they decided, despite 80 years of construction making sure there are vibration dampeners in buildings and bridges, that it was a myth. Collapse Myth . Though, the explanation in here STILL deals with vibrational collapse, just instead of resonance they blame wind vibration... which kinda is the same thing, just blamed on a different source. Anyway, the right amount of targeted vibration causes, as in the video above, liquid sand. If you can do that with air and sand, buildings will start to sink.

dreamtime

Reactions
Tesla made the statement that if we were to understand the numbers 3, 6, 9, and truly grasp vibration, then we would hold the secrets of the universe. Given how everything in our reality vibrates at different frequencies, which is not really discussed or talked about except in rare circumstances or in regards to engineering .. they don't want bridges and buildings vibrating themselves apart.

Tacoma Bridge Collapse, for instance, which in 2017 they decided, despite 80 years of construction making sure there are vibration dampeners in buildings and bridges, that it was a myth. Collapse Myth . Though, the explanation in here STILL deals with vibrational collapse, just instead of resonance they blame wind vibration... which kinda is the same thing, just blamed on a different source. Anyway, the right amount of targeted vibration causes, as in the video above, liquid sand. If you can do that with air and sand, buildings will start to sink.
"Let me go in this bridge that is about to collapse and shoot a selfie"

irishbalt

Reactions
Quicksand is sand or fine loam, with a current of water flowing through it, keeping the molecules from bonding. As I remember.
Water is a conductor of energy. Whether that energy comes from above or below in these liquefaction's is unclear.

what we do not know. What does the earth interior look like, really.

We do not know, as my mentor Colonel McRenolds said to me in 1983 " they changed the math when WWII ended" He graduated from the University of Missouri 1933, Civil Engineering.
"they changed the math" after WWII, sounds like a major topic for us here at SH. What is math, but our empirical understanding of reality past and present.

I understand we generally think of these subjects as compartmentalized pieces, but they all inter-relate. What have they hidden in regards to our rational mind, not just the story, but the ability to solve problems and make our way forward in a healthy way

HulkSmash

Reactions
I want to add a quick blip into this fascinating thread. Cymatics. I wish I could expound more but am in an airport. I agree that everything has a frequency and with different mediums, can achieve some crazy results.

AnthroposRex

Reactions
I want to add a quick blip into this fascinating thread. Cymatics. I wish I could expound more but am in an airport. I agree that everything has a frequency and with different mediums, can achieve some crazy results.
Here's a quick piece for anyone interested on cymatics using a metal plate and sand.
I had a movie on my old computer that got lost called Cymatics. They used plastic and made 3D shapes.

Edit:
Here is water being affected in three dimensions by sound

The movie I had was called Kymatics by the way, not cymatics.

This one's pretty interesting too. It would be pretty cool to make an structure using sound. Or shape bricks.

From the website that contained the top video, I found the below experiment using this device they made

rubens_tube_4.jpgrubens_tube_3.jpg

"When you play tones that match the resonant frequency of the tube, it forms high and low pressure zones of gas and this effects the height of the flame. We could control the number of waves of fire that appeared, and ended up using three different tones that created three, four, and five waves of fire. The stand I built reminded Shahir of a 'Gothic Church Organ', and so I wrote a musical part using organ sounds."

Last edited:

asatiger1966

Reactions
Yes, please, what math did they change after WW2? I want to know that.
My information at the time was pertinent to Calculus. I was working on My BSE and my high school did not prepare us for micro biology, higher math,Calculus, The geology , physics was up to par. The geometry was great. Algebra sucked.
Trigonometry was easy because of taking geometry.

So in talking to the Colonel were were specificity talking calculus. All math that used symbols was changed so as to be more difficult, and when you did puzzle through it. you still had to apply logic to find the true answer.
It was stated to me "the higher ups did not need more smart people, they had enough.

Did that help Our unit at that time was based in the Pentagon.

FYI

Attachments

Last edited:

WildFire2000

Reactions
Fantastic, thank you aasatiger1966. I don't find the idea that they pushed changes into math to confuse people and slow down intellectual advancement all that far fetched. I hate greed.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
According to Graham Hancock's book Sign and Seal, he postulates that the Ark is currently being kept in a church in Axum, Ethiopia.
I think they have a mock up of the Ark and a nice legend to accompany it. To make things more mysterious (as far as I remember) they have only one person with authorized access to the Ark.
  • We have The Ark of the Covenant but we are not gonna show it to anybody
Based on what we can see in the world, were they to have The Real Ark, there would have been some Operation Ethiopian Freedom, for countries with artifacts need some serious Democracy.
  • The treasure of Nimrud survived 2,800 years buried near a dusty town in northern Iraq. It then spent 12 years tucked away in a vault. Until Thursday, it was uncertain whether it had survived Saddam Hussein's son, a U.S. missile strike, looters, a flood and a grenade attack. But it has been found intact in the dark, damp basement of a bombed out central bank building.