The Venice High Voltage lines and the Starfort Marghera

jd755

Reactions
Probably just me but 12.43 miles is a very weird length. This islands infrastructure is based on imperial measurements not metric

OP
V

Von_Turin

Reactions
Another perhaps clue where once lay a "Starfort" near Bristol and conveniently near a waterway :

LaFarge_Trapezoid.JPG

I think I got the dimensions by now, they are the same as with the earlier mentioned "Shrewsbury Union Jack" layout.

I've included Glastonbury Tor :

Glastonbury_Tor_01.JPG

Dielectric

Reactions
Not sure what you're looking for but I think there's reasons to be suspicious; I can make some suggestions on what you may also wish to consider in your observations. First of all you want to keep geometry in mind generally speaking. Especially the platonic solids, and most significantly triangular and tetrahedron shapes, then octagons and cubes. Specifically you're looking see shapes which are connected with the formation of wave guides. Usually in the microwave range but can involve the Infrared light range.

I'm not sure what they are up to. Probably several things, including covert communication systems previously unrecognized or unknown, possible interference with pollinating insects or other direct effects.

Another thing is we may be looking at building forming electronic circuits on a mega scale. The work of Phillip Callahan has been thought to reveal some of the possible features of buildings.

"developed theories of insect communication based on waveguide characteristics of insect spines and has postulated that such spines are thermoelectret-coated dielectric waveguide aerials with the ability to receive short wavelength IR and microwave frequencies. His work in biophysics might best be called studies in insect molecular bioelectronics. He is the author of 106 scientific papers and 12 books."
https://www.antwiki.org/wiki/Callahan,_Philip_S.

Phillip S. CALLAHAN -- Paramagnetism & Agriculture

stone-antenna.gif

Phil Callahan on the Power of Paramagnetism | Aether Force

Just to give you the idea that geometric forms are required for assorted kinds of dielectric waveguides and or their parts.
This includes towers & especially pointed towers.
Copper Wall Bank-2.png

OP
V

Von_Turin

Reactions
It's all connected indeed !!!

I've included three other Power Stations (Aberthaw and Uskmouth are a little off but Radyr Hydro Scheme is fair on point with the grid), two airports, drawn some more lines and included the location of Caerphilly Castle :

Glastonbury_Tor_02.JPG

If only the pigeon knew (Caerphilly Castle) ;)

Caerphilly Castle.JPG

@Dielectric

I like what you've done with the picture of the copper walled bank building in Venice which is aligned with the power / mobile grid !

Because I'm mostly aware I can see the "cubes and octagons" but I totally missed this, such a nice touch.

Copper Bank Building.JPG

So in the case of Venice, Amsterdam - Starfort Naarden (earlier mentioned), Shrewsbury Union Jack and just now in the area of Bristol there seems to be a rule of somewhere between around 20 km x 13 km dimensions linking "Star Sites" with Power Plants and other infrastructure.

Last edited:

Dielectric

Reactions
Well that is a pretty dang curious shape. We need a fricking Microwave electronics guru. Some of Callahan's work is classified so that tells ya something right? I'm sorry but I just have some simplistic understandings. I just saw something related the other day regarding an ELF Wave Transmitter, and which had an illustration of the lowest published design. That design consisted of round tube filled with water, about 300 mm across and maybe 150 mm tall, and resting on an octagonal base. You will see this octagon also as the backing to non-lethal microwave pain generators. Also signs are aluminum and could act as reflectors. It's very hard to tell but I do find it curious that stop signs are octagon's and others are triangular and so forth.

Last edited:
OP
V

Von_Turin

Reactions
Well that is a pretty dang curious shape. We need a fricking Microwave electronics guru. Some of Callahan's work is classified so that tells ya something right? I'm sorry but I just have some simplistic understandings. I just saw something related the other day regarding an ELF Wave Transmitter, and which had an illustration of the lowest published design. That design consisted of round tube filled with water, about 300 mm across and maybe 150 mm tall, and resting on an octagonal base. You will see this octagon also as the backing to non-lethal microwave pain generators. Also signs are aluminum and could act as reflectors. It's very hard to tell but I do find it curious that stop signs are octagon's and others are triangular and so forth.
There's no text in the antwiki link https://www.antwiki.org/wiki/Callahan,_Philip_S you provided. Was there any on that page yesterday ?

Some works classified ? Wow, luckily I got a day off so I'm going to read into it right now !

ELF (Wave) always reminds me of Elves / Fairies and Eleven. Elf in Dutch is either an Elf or Eleven.

Eleven are the pillars and 11:11 is the Gate. I saw "Vron Gate" near Shrewsbury.

Looks like creating a massive energy circuit board to open gates.

I like your thoughts, also with the traffic signs and their shapes having a more "occult energetic" meaning.

We for sure do NEED a Microwave Expert ! I went back to the area of Bristol and included Stonehenge in it now and the locations of some airports.

The Shrewsbury Union Jack is aligned with the Flat Holm Union Jack which is connected in a triangular fashion with Stonehenge and Glastonbury Tor !!!

And there's a radar station ( ! ) conveniently positioned along the purple line, just like the airports.

Overview_UnionJack_Triangles_UK_01.JPG

Clee Hill Radar :

a-radar-station-on-clee-hill-in-shropshire-uk-EX781C.jpg

Edit :

And now with the UK Starforts included :

UK_Starfort_01.JPG

Fort Cumberland

Fort Cumberland.JPG

In the finished Union Jack Layout :

Overview_UnionJack_Triangles_UK_02.JPG

Last edited:

JWW427

Reactions
Starfort for sale near Venice!
Feast your eyes on this lovely gem of the ancient advanced star civilization past!
You want alignment with other forts in the club? You got it!
Relax in your own electromagnetic earth energy hot tub!
Swim and park your Riva yacht in your own mini-canal!
Feel the coursing throb of Mother Earth below your feet!
Only 7.5M pounds sterling. A bargain for the new age of historical discovery!
(1M discount for SH members)
Seriously... $9.1M for this dump?

JWW

venice fort.jpeg

A private Venetian Island north east of Venice, Italy, with a former Napoleonic fort transformed into a four-bedroom house, has been put on the market for £7.5m.

The picturesque island on the Venetian Lagoon is closest to Sant'Erasmo island, and well within striking distance of Burano, Mazzorbo and Torcello to the north and the city to the south.

The island's main residence is a unique red-brick property, previously the small fort, with three bathrooms and a large living room area while the garden looking onto the lagoon is well-established.

venice fort 2.jpegvenice fort 3.jpeg

Last edited:

Dielectric

Reactions
Crazy is what it is.
Yes, it was there yesterday and it still is there. I have no idea why the links don't go to the page because the address is correct. It's still there. Again here's a copy of the address and it's the exact same one as before so I doubt that this will work. Just crazy huh?

Use Duckduckgo to search and this: "phillip callahan insect"
From what I found more than a little is classified or held secret under IBM Corporation. Evidently he worked for them. Flying by memory so don't quote me precisely.

Also notice the ball enclosures over the Air Radar is itself comprised of octogon's. Like a Honey Bee's use to build their hives.
Radar domes on Titterstone Clee Hill (C) Philip Halling

Just making suggestions of what other things to notice. I think you're already doing a good job and that maybe some of this will fit together for you later down the road. Lots of times I search by images. Call up google images for example and then do a search for something that way. Like say for example dielectric waveguides.

Hmm...considering how much TPB like to go up your backside and how criminal they are, well maybe some of this has to do with spying on all of us directly, see what we got, what we may have that we are forbidden from having. That kind of thing. I stumbled on this which is a little related.
Modeling with Linearly Polarized Plane Waves

Last edited:
OP
V

Von_Turin

Reactions
Crazy is what it is.
Yes, it was there yesterday and it still is there. I have no idea why the links don't go to the page because the address is correct. It's still there. Again here's a copy of the address and it's the exact same one as before so I doubt that this will work. Just crazy huh?

Use Duckduckgo to search and this: "phillip callahan insect"
From what I found more than a little is classified or held secret under IBM Corporation. Evidently he worked for them. Flying by memory so don't quote me precisely.

Also notice the ball enclosures over the Air Radar is itself comprised of octogon's. Like a Honey Bee's use to build their hives.
Radar domes on Titterstone Clee Hill (C) Philip Halling

Just making suggestions of what other things to notice. I think you're already doing a good job and that maybe some of this will fit together for you later down the road. Lots of times I search by images. Call up google images for example and then do a search for something that way. Like say for example dielectric waveguides.

Hmm...considering how much TPB like to go up your backside and how criminal they are, well maybe some of this has to do with spying on all of us directly, see what we got, what we may have that we are forbidden from having. That kind of thing. I stumbled on this which is a little related.
Modeling with Linearly Polarized Plane Waves
The antwiki link indeed again has no text on it but when I search via duckduckgo I get on the page text is showing now for me to read. Strange phenomena ?

Indeed like honey bees building their hives. I think I once read that a Hexagon shape was one of the most efficient shapes to make in certain regards.

Hexagon Radar Ball = Human Eye = relating to interesting theories we live on some short of lens (back of a turtle in folklore) in a human eye shaped (the inside) dimension.

* Cross section of human retina showing the HEXAGONAL structure of the photoreceptor cones densely packed in the fovea :

Cross-section-of-human-retina-showing-the-hexagonal-structure-of-the-photoreceptor-cones.png

Starfort for sale near Venice!
Feast your eyes on this lovely gem of the ancient advanced star civilization past!
You want alignment with other forts in the club? You got it!
Relax in your own electromagnetic earth energy hot tub!
Swim and park your Riva yacht in your own mini-canal!
Feel the coursing throb of Mother Earth below your feet!
Only 7.5M pounds sterling. A bargain for the new age of historical discovery!
(1M discount for SH members)
Seriously... $9.1M for this dump?

JWW

View attachment 31220

A private Venetian Island north east of Venice, Italy, with a former Napoleonic fort transformed into a four-bedroom house, has been put on the market for £7.5m.

The picturesque island on the Venetian Lagoon is closest to Sant'Erasmo island, and well within striking distance of Burano, Mazzorbo and Torcello to the north and the city to the south.

The island's main residence is a unique red-brick property, previously the small fort, with three bathrooms and a large living room area while the garden looking onto the lagoon is well-established.

View attachment 31221View attachment 31222
Hahahaha... no thanks even with a 1 million discount for SH-members :) Not saying that Venice or Italy for that matter doesn't seem nice to live in regards to landscape and climate...

But for that kind of money I would buy a large piece of land in my own country and start a organic vegetable / fruit farm, include family and friends and perhaps buy a recreation home in Spain / Scandinavia.

Doing a bit no dig gardening in the manner like Charles Dowding () and including some concepts which mentioned by @Dielectric.

The Grid is also telling ( i.m.o. ) me better to stay in Europe anyways.

So I checked out where the major Power Stations of Venice where located, they are close together :

three_power_stations.JPG

You'll see that I've inserted three red lines. The Power Stations are aligned true the exact North (two red lines) and a 45 degree angle (one red line).

These three Power Stations are lying next to one of the main canals leading to Forte Marghera :

Venice_Overview_24a.JPG

Let's start with the single 45 degree angle coming from the main power stations. We can see that it crosses the Venice airport ( ! ).

"Coincidentally" a green line also intersects the airport at this point leading to Forte Monte dell Oro. This green line is coming from Padua :

Padua_Octagon.JPG

Padua_Center.JPG

Continuing the 45 degree angle from the Venice Power Stations we arrive at the next airport only there isn't one so I think it's where it's registered, or something like a club or a small hobby airstrip I'm missing ?

Anyhow it's "airport" number two on the 45 degree angle line coming from the Venice Power Stations :

Venice_Overview_24b.JPG

Does anybody want to see a third airport on this 45 degree angle (54-55 miles from the power stations) ?

Aeroporto di Rivolto.JPG

Let return to the main Venice Power Stations and follow the two red lines going straight North. I've included a smaller power station (Edison Station) which is aligned (blue reference line) to the bottom line of Forte Marghera.

Venice_Overview_24c.JPG

So let's see what we come across shall we ?

Venice_Overview_24d.JPG

Moving on we chance to come upon a familiar sight (intersection / node / hub) :

Venice_Overview_24e.JPG

Moving on "coincidentally" another familiar sight (got to give them credit how they manage all this), notice once again the cemetery :

Venice_Overview_24f.JPG

It wouldn't count if these lines also would pass trough an highway intersection right near Forte Vallon ?

Venice_Overview_24g.JPG

Moving on to the next peculiar place that is aligned with the main Venice power stations, Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. (note next to the geometric layout the light-green / blue color :

Venice_Overview_24h.JPG

Griffon ?

Generali_Griffon.JPG

Hmm... :unsure:

Okay, last stop for now for the two red line coming from the Venice power stations, Treviso dead center... and also passing trough the central station :

Treviso.JPG

In the larger grand scheme of things :

Venice_Overview_24i.JPG

Punta Gorzone is another "hub" of waterways, that's why included this area in the total picture :

Punta_Gorzone.JPG

Chioggia_Ortomercato_del_veneto.JPG

0harris0

Reactions
And 20 kilometers the other way ? EDF Energy Hinkley Point Power Station.... And we're back at Starforts & High Voltage / Electricity / Nuclear Power Plants ;)

View attachment 31107
nuclear power is always near a water source, theres another nuclear plant just up the river from bristol (oldbury-on-severn)

flat holm is unfortunately just an island, remnants of an ancient peninsula that jutted from brean down around in a curve, so they say... it has the same bedrock.

there are some remains of fortification on both flat holm (holm means island) and steep holm, and brean down. nothing but some small construction lookout sort of places from "napoleonic" era, and some concrete fossils from ww2 activity (which, aside from troops stationed, amounted to 0 in the end), just a small barracks and a couple of gun emplacements.

that LaFarge plasterboard you said about is in avonmouth docks. a large amount of that land was just salt marsh, nothing else until post-ww2 development (and the need for deep water docks with room for large ships.). the previous city centre docks have very limited tidal access and narrow waterways. some things may look a certain way from "satellite" pics but in reality are rather different!
Post automatically merged:

@Von_Turin i mentioned this inthe other thread, is it worth considering this huge grid area on your venice map?
grids.jpg

Last edited:
OP
V

Von_Turin

Reactions
nuclear power is always near a water source, theres another nuclear plant just up the river from bristol (oldbury-on-severn)

flat holm is unfortunately just an island, remnants of an ancient peninsula that jutted from brean down around in a curve, so they say... it has the same bedrock.

there are some remains of fortification on both flat holm (holm means island) and steep holm, and brean down. nothing but some small construction lookout sort of places from "napoleonic" era, and some concrete fossils from ww2 activity (which, aside from troops stationed, amounted to 0 in the end), just a small barracks and a couple of gun emplacements.

that LaFarge plasterboard you said about is in avonmouth docks. a large amount of that land was just salt marsh, nothing else until post-ww2 development (and the need for deep water docks with room for large ships.). the previous city centre docks have very limited tidal access and narrow waterways. some things may look a certain way from "satellite" pics but in reality are rather different!
Post automatically merged:

@Von_Turin i mentioned this inthe other thread, is it worth considering this huge grid area on your venice map?
View attachment 31329
You certainly have a case about nuclear facilities being located near water for cooling etc. and it's a fact. That's also the case with the one nuclear reactor and one flux reactor in my country = they lie next to the sea.

What's also a fact about the nuclear and flux reactor in my country is that they're positioned in such a fashion that they create an X-marks-the-spot somewhere in my country.

"Coincidentally" Google sees this as the middle point of The Netherlands but it's not. The real middle point is about 27 miles away, that's quite "a difference".

At this certain point stands a house with a shed and some farmland all below sea level. The residents have problems with companies who are looking for internet scammers. Why's that you might wonder ?

Because Google sees this as the middle point of The Netherlands (but it's not) all fraudulent IP addresses used by scammers end up here causing trouble for the residents.

In other words : it's a digital black hole...

So as a Dutch user when I open G. Earth it says that I'm at 11.001.02 kilometers height. This used to be 11.001.001 kilometers = 11:11 (Portal) but "they" changed it.

In the case of your area some things might be just some logical explainable things but I'm quite sure (+100% positive) that I'm spot on with the grid based on Shrewsbury, Flat Holm, Glastonbury Tor, Stonehenge etc.

Hmmm, I see what you mean since my job concerns infrastructure and surveying the landscape for building projects. It's just to "grid-like" in comparison with the surrounding area.

Will look into it, this is some interesting triangular stuff I found just now :

Venice_Overview_25b.JPG

From Padua to Castelfranco Veneto = about 30 kilometers / 19 miles

Castelfranco Veneto.JPG

From Padua to Cittadella is about 29 kilometers / 18 miles :

Cittadella.JPG

The distance from Padua to Vicenza is about 31 kilometers / 19,3 miles :

Vicenza.JPG

The distance from Padua to Forte Marghera - Mestre is about 31 kilometers 19,3 miles...

I know the "official explanation" is that it's because of those clever Romans who devised and engineered the forts (which would become cities) and existing villages, roads and all in such a manner and so far apart...

Yes, that's all granted and logical but still based on something "ancient"

Spent one evening years ago checking out an area for roman amfi-theathers and how they would be evenly spaced apart.

Think Fomenko "claims" this to be Tartarian... Could be... or not... that's why we're to investigate ;)

Last edited:

Dielectric

Reactions
I think it's possible that cities could have interlocking parts which, when recognized, would comprise something akin to a circuit board. Most of the matter in a city would be spurious or like camouflage, intentionally or not, and so the problem is in recognizing what could exist on a macroscale in the form of a building which is possibly functioning as some part of titanic sized processor.

If you think about it the whole idea sort of makes a lot of sense except for what purpose? We are seeing this develop in our own culture. We are seeing circuit boards used as craft/art medium, as functional parts to clothes, and so it makes a lot of sense that a building could form some sort of giant circuit.

Circuit boards as a craft medium
Underground-map-subway-map.jpg
--unusual-art-board-art.jpg
Seattle-skyline-Snowflake City.jpg

Seattle in Circuit Board

Last edited:

SuperTrouper

Reactions
The research in this thread is remarkable. Thank you @Von_Turin and others. I'm so familiar with this area around Venice (and usually fly in to the airport when I head back to Europe), but have never seen it this way. Thank you for the "eye-opener".

0harris0

Reactions
if a dna molecule is crystal-like in it's construction... transmitters and receivers work using crystals (loads of stuff does).. maybe the people are transmitting the "power" in the circuit boards of cities and towns.. more people, more power

OP
V

Von_Turin

Reactions
This is indeed starting to look like a massive circuit where it seems humans deliver some percentage of the power.

Reminds me of the power cables in the Matrix feeding the robot cities.

@0harris0

I promised I would check out that peculiar grid. I did some research on my own city and it has the same lay-out as the whole Venice - Padua area ( ! ).

That's 1000 kilometers / 621,37 miles away but still following the same angles and dimensions... how about that !

My hunch is that the "basic underlying fundament of the grid" would look like this (my apologies for the quick and dirty drawing) :

Grid_Layout.JPG

Capture.JPG

My own city in comparison to the two above pictures :

Capture.JPG

The research in this thread is remarkable. Thank you @Von_Turin and others. I'm so familiar with this area around Venice (and usually fly in to the airport when I head back to Europe), but have never seen it this way. Thank you for the "eye-opener".
Glad to help and to be honest I also learned a lot from suggestions from other forum-members (thank you all !) and my research while doing this thread. My eyes have also been opened further in the grand and smaller scale.

Last edited:

SuperTrouper

Reactions
Glad to help and to be honest I also learned a lot from suggestions from other forum-members (thank you all !) and my research while doing this thread. My eyes have also been opened further in the grand and smaller scale.
Can I just ask a basic question here. I apologise in advance if I'm off the mark. It's apparent without a doubt that there are geometric grids linked somehow to star-forts and both old and modern energy and transport infrastructure, including "churches", airports, power stations, highways, etc. There are clearly TPTB that are aware and make use of this grid or whatever one may want to call it. If you follow the local power lines on Google Earth, they always lead to a substation, but where in the hell does each substation get its power? Are they still using etheric energy today and what is all this for? Does it make a power station produce more electricity? Should I meditate in front of my local substation, near a freeway or at the airport to get a better connection with the source?

Last edited:
OP
V

Von_Turin

Reactions
Think that's more then just one basic question you're asking ;)

I'm sadly not an electronics / wave-frequencies expert so I can only ponder about some of your questions, but not give a definitive answer.

But I think I can give a partly satisfying answer to your last question. There are of course the well known practices of "feng shui" to make use of "unseen" energy lines and balancing this out, harmonizing etc.

Figured out some of the "energy lines and nodes" in my surroundings and one "sub-node" is actually the railway station where I live next to. So in this case I could stay at home if I would meditate, be a "link" in the grid and "tap into the mainframe / source" into if that's what you want to do.

I don't practice meditation but I guess that's what you're describing.

A big energy hub close to me would be in the main square in the historic Star city center. Not quite a good place to meditate I would say, to busy and noisy :)

Another big "node" close to me is actually in a national park which is open for visitors. There are already "alternative individuals / groups" everywhere going to national parks, meditate there and be in touch with nature and tap into "a force", maybe you're already doing this. So you could stay at home, go to a park...

Depends on the grid in your area. If you like you could pm me and check out if we can find anything out about a pattern in your area.

wizz33

Reactions
a few years ago a saw i think megaliths.co.uk presentation that England has some of the grid like structure based on old sites like stonehenge and the like. it also made me think about this video with how the magnets are placed

it also made me think of the placement Overlapping circles grid aka flower of life

OP
V

Von_Turin

Reactions
a few years ago a saw i think megaliths.co.uk presentation that England has some of the grid like structure based on old sites like stonehenge and the like. it also made me think about this video with how the magnets are placed

it also made me think of the placement Overlapping circles grid aka flower of life
Thanks for the link and will check it out for sure ! You're quite right with the "overlapping circles / flower of live" certainly being some of the core fundamentals, I'll try to incorporate that in my searches next time.

Can I just ask a basic question here. I apologise in advance if I'm off the mark. It's apparent without a doubt that there are geometric grids linked somehow to star-forts and both old and modern energy and transport infrastructure, including "churches", airports, power stations, highways, etc. There are clearly TPTB that are aware and make use of this grid or whatever one may want to call it. If you follow the local power lines on Google Earth, they always lead to a substation, but where in the hell does each substation get its power? Are they still using etheric energy today and what is all this for? Does it make a power station produce more electricity? Should I meditate in front of my local substation, near a freeway or at the airport to get a better connection with the source?
I gave you the directions in the PM and this is what the "Star-like Grid" would look like including some Power Stations, Airports. In this way you can find a nice place :)

10.JPG

09.JPG

SuperTrouper

Reactions
Thanks for the link and will check it out for sure ! You're quite right with the "overlapping circles / flower of live" certainly being some of the core fundamentals, I'll try to incorporate that in my searches next time.

I gave you the directions in the PM and this is what the "Star-like Grid" would look like including some Power Stations, Airports. In this way you can find a nice place :)

View attachment 31772
View attachment 31771
Thank you. This is awesome and super uncanny. It appears that I've been meditating at exactly the right spot all this time. :p

Last edited: