The Venice High Voltage lines and the Starfort Marghera

Von_Turin

Reactions
While looking a little deeper into the Venice area and it's correlation with the Starfort Marghera I noticed something interesting.

Thought it deserved it's on thread.

So this is the Starfort Marghera where I based I my directions of :

fort_marghera_01.jpg

fort_marghera_04.jpg

I took the liberty of drawing some lines based of this "Forte Marghera" and these are some of my finds up to now.

Venice_Overview_23a.JPG

Starting bottom left to the upper right where the purple lines meet, we "coincidentally" have a CELL TOWER + A HIGH VOLTAGE POWER SUBSTATION :

Celltower_01_a.JPG

Celltower_01_b.JPG

High_Voltage_Substation_01.JPG

Moving on to the next point where the lines intersect would be the village (?) of "Foscari Palace". Remember "Palace" b.t.w. for later.

Near this crossing of lines at "Foscari Palace" there's actually a High Voltage Pylon Hub (notice how the lines from the Forte Marghera cross the highway at point where this crosses other infrastructure like railways and such) :

Foscari_Palace.JPG

Foscari_Palace_2.JPG

Continuing to the next spot where lines intersect we've got another cell-tower and what you do know ? Remains of a Starfort ! :

Capture.JPG

Venice_Overview_03a.JPG

Capture (1).JPG

The next point where lines would meet be the area of Forte Vallon. I'll let you decide on the picture but also notice the copper domed building that is aligned and again the intersecting of other modern infrastructure :

Forte_Vallon.JPG

Moving further to the next "Node / Hub" of the Starfort-lines. What do you know ? Another "Hub" of high voltage power lines and there's a cell-tower nearby + if you would follow the line further it goes to a mayor highway junction :

High_Voltage_Pylon_hub.JPG

High_Voltage_Pylon_hub_2.JPG

Right now were off to the last point where lines intersect but I would like to include some pictures of remarkable buildings along the route / direction of "power / energy / electricity".

And from the looks of it industrial complexes are also situated on / near the Starfort directions / lines.

High Voltage_Power Substation_02.JPG

Metal caged building :

Metal_Caged_Building.JPG

Remember "Foscari Palace" ? This is the "Anthony PALACE hotel".

Looks to me like a type of greenish/blue glass with I think a little bit of copper cladding on top of the hotel.

Anthony_Palace_Hotel_01.JPG

Anthony_Palace_Hotel_02.JPG

Anthony_Palace_Hotel_03.JPG

And right at the end we've got another High Voltage Power Station !

Captur32.JPG

So we've got this pretty amazing "Forte Marghera" that lines up with to high voltage power stations, cell towers, copper roofed buildings, junctions of highway/railways/canals etc. and other star-forts.

I've got my own ideas about this stuff but maybe this is some "evidence" to some theories that are proposed on this forum.

What are your thoughts ?

Day 2 edit :

I found some more "Starfort Marghera - electricity - cell tower - copper roof building" connections, this time it's about the two yellow lines based of "Forte Marghera" :

Venice_Overview_23c.JPG

When we start with the centerline coming from the tip of "Forte Marghera" we'll run into these buildings :

Notice the fork in the waterway ( ! )

Venice_Overview_23d.JPG

The next building doesn't have a copper roof, but is a hotel and thus high and used as a relay point for Telecom. Notice again how the centerline from the Starfort goes straight trough the highway junction.

Venice_Overview_23e.JPG

Curious to see what kind of building the center-line from "Forte Marghera" will touch next ?

Venice_Overview_23f.JPG

So in the last picture we've got :

* A library with a copper roof ;
* Bank (?) building with copper walls ;
* Hospital Dell Angelo with greenish/blue ( ? ) glass, but for sure has copper inside and is somewhat built in the ground as part of the landscape ;
* You're seeing it correctly.... the hospital is aligned to the center-line coming from the midpoint of Forte Marghera ;

Copper wall building :

Copper Wall Bank.JPG

Hospital Dell Angelo :

Hospital_Dell_Angelo.JPG
9-Azienda-Ulss-12-veneziana-AngeloHall1.jpg

Not even one mile away from this copper infused building style hot-spot is a large TV tower :

TV Tower_01.JPG

TV Tower_02.JPG

So I drew a line from this TV tower to the midpoint of the bottom of "Forte Marghera" and that line (yellow in below pictures) intersects the following buildings :

88Tombe_Baracks.JPG

So we pass regimental barracks and a cemetery which at it's center has a 88 formed building (1 octagon on another octagon). No copper yet but hold on... ;)

Want to know where this 88-cemetery building is pointing to ? The main tip / point of "Forte Marghera"....

88Tombe.JPG

Continuining the yellow line from the TV tower back to "Forte Marghera" :

Venice_Overview_23g.JPG

Another copper roof...

Venice_Overview_23h.JPG

This copper roof building is a little bit of center :

Venice_Overview_23i.JPG

Back at Forte Marghera :

Venice_Overview_23j.JPG

Last edited:

JWW427

Reactions
Great post!
The star fort is on a nodal point of Ley lines.
The Germans also built all their underground factories and radio towers along them in WW2.
The Union Pacific Railway rolled telluric energy pathways for their telegraph to work. They hired lots of geomancers to accomplish this feat.
Now we know what the bedrock basis of the Star Civilization was...telluric current. Its said it flows along tectonic plates.

wu.jpegtelegraph.jpeg

Telluric Currents:
A telluric current or Earth current, is an electric current which moves underground or through the sea. Telluric currents result from both natural causes and human activity, and although discrete, these currents interact in a complex pattern. The currents are extremely low frequency and travel over large areas at or near the surface of Earth. Telluric currents are phenomena observed in the Earth's crust and mantle. In September 1862, an experiment to specifically address Earth currents was carried out in the Munich Alps (Lamont, 1862). The currents are primarily geomagnetically induced currents, which are induced by changes in the outer part of the Earth's magnetic field, which are usually caused by interactions between the solar wind and the magnetosphere or solar radiation effects on the ionosphere. Telluric currents flow in the surface layers of the earth. The electric potential on the Earth's surface can be measured at different points, enabling us to calculate the magnitudes and directions of the telluric currents and hence the Earth's conductance. These currents are known to have diurnal characteristics wherein the general direction of flow is towards the sun. Telluric currents will move between each half of the terrestrial globe at all times. Telluric currents move equator-ward (day-time) and pole-ward (night-time)

Aegean Sea. Possible Ley line nodal points:
Aegean sea.jpeg

Last edited:

Aply1985

Reactions
While looking a little deeper into the Venice area and it's correlation with the Starfort Marghera I noticed something interesting.

Thought it deserved it's on thread.

So this is the Starfort Marghera where I based I my directions of :

I took the liberty of drawing some lines based of this "Forte Marghera" and these are some of my finds up to now.

Starting bottom left to the upper right where the purple lines meet, we "coincidentally" have a CELL TOWER + A HIGH VOLTAGE POWER SUBSTATION :

Moving on to the next point where the lines intersect would be the village (?) of "Foscari Palace". Remember "Palace" b.t.w. for later.

Near this crossing of lines at "Foscari Palace" there's actually a High Voltage Pylon Hub (notice how the lines from the Forte Marghera cross the highway at point where this crosses other infrastructure like railways and such) :

Continuing to the next spot where lines intersect we've got another cell-tower and what you do know ? Remains of a Starfort ! :

The next point where lines would meet be the area of Forte Vallon. I'll let you decide on the picture but also notice the copper domed building that is aligned and again the intersecting of other modern infrastructure :

Moving further to the next "Node / Hub" of the Starfort-lines. What do you know ? Another "Hub" of high voltage power lines and there's a cell-tower nearby + if you would follow the line further it goes to a mayor highway junction :

Right now were off to the last point where lines intersect but I would like to include some pictures of remarkable buildings along the route / direction of "power / energy / electricity".

And from the looks of it industrial complexes are also situated on / near the Starfort directions / lines.

Metal caged building :

Remember "Foscari Palace" ? This is the "Anthony PALACE hotel".

Looks to me like a type of greenish/blue glass with I think a little bit of copper cladding on top of the hotel.

And right at the end we've got another High Voltage Power Station !

So we've got this pretty amazing "Forte Marghera" that lines up with to high voltage power stations, cell towers, copper roofed buildings, junctions of highway/railways/canals etc. and other star-forts.

I've got my own ideas about this stuff but maybe this is some "evidence" to some theories that are proposed on this forum.

What are your thoughts ?

Day 2 edit :

I found some more "Starfort Marghera - electricity - cell tower - copper roof building" connections, this time it's about the two yellow lines based of "Forte Marghera" :

View attachment 30744

When we start with the centerline coming from the tip of "Forte Marghera" we'll run into these buildings :

Notice the fork in the waterway ( ! )

View attachment 30745

The next building doesn't have a copper roof, but is a hotel and thus high and used as a relay point for Telecom. Notice again how the centerline from the Starfort goes straight trough the highway junction.

View attachment 30746

Curious to see what kind of building the center-line from "Forte Marghera" will touch next ?

View attachment 30747

So in the last picture we've got :

* A library with a copper roof ;
* Bank (?) building with copper walls ;
* Hospital Dell Angelo with greenish/blue ( ? ) glass, but for sure has copper inside and is somewhat built in the ground as part of the landscape ;
* You're seeing it correctly.... the hospital is aligned to the center-line coming from the midpoint of Forte Marghera ;

Copper wall building :

View attachment 30748

Hospital Dell Angelo :

View attachment 30750View attachment 30751

Not even one mile away from this copper infused building style hot-spot is a large TV tower :

View attachment 30752
View attachment 30753

So I drew a line from this TV tower to the midpoint of the bottom of "Forte Marghera" and that line (yellow in below pictures) intersects the following buildings :

View attachment 30754

So we pass regimental barracks and a cemetery which at it's center has a 88 formed building (1 octagon on another octagon). No copper yet but hold on... ;)

Want to know where this 88-cemetery building is pointing to ? The main tip / point of "Forte Marghera"....

View attachment 30755

Continuining the yellow line from the TV tower back to "Forte Marghera" :

View attachment 30756

Another copper roof...

View attachment 30758

This copper roof building is a little bit of center :

View attachment 30759

Back at Forte Marghera :

View attachment 30760
@Von_Turin i dont have a pc now to make a corect lines between Forte Marghera and Palmanova star fort

250px-Cinta_muraria_di_Palmanova.jpg
250px-Palmanova1600.jpg
Palmanova - Wikipedia
Palmanova (Friulian: Palme) is a town and comune in northeastern Italy. The town is an example of star fort of the Late Renaissance, built up by the Venetian Republic in 1593.

Diametr of star fort 1KM or even more
Screenshot_20191005_235312.jpgScreenshot_20191005_235558.jpg

Sorry for adding new fort in you post but i beliew that it will help you/us to understand for what this structures were made for
Great post!
The Germans also built all their underground factories and radio towers along them in WW2.
The Union Pacific Railway rolled telluric energy pathways for their telegraph to work. They hired lots of geomancers to accomplish this feat.
Now we know what the bedrock basis of the Star Civilization was...telluric current. Its said it flows along tectonic plates.

View attachment 30773View attachment 30774

A telluric current or Earth current, is an electric current which moves underground or through the sea. Telluric currents result from both natural causes and human activity, and although discrete, these currents interact in a complex pattern. The currents are extremely low frequency and travel over large areas at or near the surface of Earth. Telluric currents are phenomena observed in the Earth's crust and mantle. In September 1862, an experiment to specifically address Earth currents was carried out in the Munich Alps (Lamont, 1862). The currents are primarily geomagnetically induced currents, which are induced by changes in the outer part of the Earth's magnetic field, which are usually caused by interactions between the solar wind and the magnetosphere or solar radiation effects on the ionosphere. Telluric currents flow in the surface layers of the earth. The electric potential on the Earth's surface can be measured at different points, enabling us to calculate the magnitudes and directions of the telluric currents and hence the Earth's conductance. These currents are known to have diurnal characteristics wherein the general direction of flow is towards the sun. Telluric currents will move between each half of the terrestrial globe at all times. Telluric currents move equator-ward (day-time) and pole-ward (night-time)

View attachment 30777
#Von_Turin Im in Italy now, if you need to check something on places dont hesitate to ask.
For me it will be great adventure.

P.s. Next week Im planning to go in Palmanova star fort. For me it is great secret how they made in 16 century
Great post!

View attachment 30777
Is it something similar with Hartmann Grid?
018.jpg

Last edited:
OP
V

Von_Turin

Reactions
Great post!

Interesting stuff ! I'm familiar with ley lines and planned geometrical infrastructure along these supposed routes but wasn't familiar with the details about the Germans factories and radio towers and the U.P.R.

Also wasn't familiar with the term "Telluric Current" up to know but I'm going to look deeper into this !

#Von_Turin i dont have a pc now to make a corect lines between Forte Marghera and Palmanova star fort
View attachment 30831
View attachment 30830
Palmanova - Wikipedia
Palmanova (Friulian: Palme) is a town and comune in northeastern Italy. The town is an example of star fort of the Late Renaissance, built up by the Venetian Republic in 1593.
Diametr of star fort 1KM or even more
View attachment 30827View attachment 30828

Sorry for adding new fort in you post but i beliew that it will help you/us to understand for what this structures were made for
Post automatically merged:

#Von_Turin Im in Italy now, if you need to check something on places dont hesitate to ask.
For me it will be great adventure.

P.s. Next week Im planning to go in Palmanova star fort. For me it is great secret how they made in 16 century
Post automatically merged:

Is it something similar with Hartmann Grid?
View attachment 30835
I like your thinking my friend !

Where do we end up in Venice when we draw a specific line from Palmanova ? Forte Marghera ?

Palmanova.JPG

Sadly not at Forte Marghera.... but it does end up at Forte Vallon ;)

Palmanova2.JPG

Palmanova3.JPG

You're all over the place doing research I see :) All I wish for you to investigate is the local dishes and drinks, enjoy the people and have a great time over there ! From what I've seen from you so far (some interesting things/places) you're quite capable finding interesting places and sharing them with us over here :)

After making these intruiging correlations between starforts - power stations - cell forts - copper buildings I decided to look at a certain region in my own country that I've known quite well but now with another mindset.

In the below picture we see starting from the left : Amsterdam - Starcity Muiden - Starfort Naarden.

Amsterdam-Naarden_01.JPG

Starcity Muiden in 1649 :

Muiden1649BlaeuAtlas_van_Loon33x23WR-1_708fc336c396ff556ec936b439f6ce16.jpg

Starcity Naarden 1572 (city-fire) :

Naarden_stadsbrand_1572.jpg

Starcity Naarden 1649 :

Naarden1649BlaeuAtlas_van_Loon33x23WR-1_55d1bf65304e17fb9ceaf261e793a44f.jpg

Starcity Naarden somewhere around 1800, we can see the evolution of the Star Shape taking place :

Naarden-1800.jpg

Between Amsterdam and Starcity Muiden lies a HUGE POWERSTATION with a PoP-location for a large Telecom provider and there was a coastal battery once.

For High Voltage and Telecom this is one hell of a main location !

Nuon_Overdiemerweg_01.JPG

Once again this area between Amsterdam - Naarden from a larger zoom, now included two lines in blue marking the route of canals (built end 17th century). Plus I've added two more extending yellow lines based on the direction of canals / streets.

Amsterdam-Naarden_02.JPG

You'll see that one yellow lines "coincidentally" lines up with the powerstation and that one yellow line continues to an man made island which is called Diemer Pentagon.

Construction period Power Station and accompanying Pentagon island between 1960 - 1970.

"Diemer / Diemen" is the name of this area and Pentagon because of it's supposedly 5 sides / shape.

From afar the artifical island looks like a Pentagon but it actually isn't upon closer inspection :

Diemer Pentagon.JPG

The Pentagon Island is actually either more "Star-ish" of either an OCTAGON. Don't believe me ?

The surface area is 80 hectares...

The Pentagon Island + Powerstation + Telecom PoP touches the Amsterdam - Rhine canal which is a important waterway connecting Amsterdam to Rotterdam and via the Rhine to Germany etc.

And below that a large junction of highways.

And the zip code of this area is 1111. I just saw this on a digital clock and I'm very certain that this is connected to the electrical arcs.

Like in the case of Venice it seems we're on to something ;)

Keep those thoughts and theories coming !

Recognition

Reactions
Amazing post!!! I noticed something similar in regard to a US starfort in this post: Oswego, NY Star fort/mud flood
Maybe we should all be mapping out cell towers, copper roofs, and power stations proximity to starforts they find interesting/beautiful.:)

In regard to the layout you've just looked up, does the 'most haunted island ever' and star fort, Poveglia, factor in? This is also the place they sent like 66,000 plague victims, so it relates to the Venice discussion of what happened to the previous residents in @Mabzynn 's post in the same thread:)

OP
V

Von_Turin

Reactions
Amazing post!!! I noticed something similar in regard to a US starfort in this post: Oswego, NY Star fort/mud flood
Maybe we should all be mapping out cell towers, copper roofs, and power stations proximity to starforts they find interesting/beautiful.:)

In regard to the layout you've just looked up, does the 'most haunted island ever' and star fort, Poveglia, factor in? This is also the place they sent like 66,000 plague victims, so it relates to the Venice discussion of what happened to the previous residents in @Mabzynn 's post in the same thread:)
Oh gees, I thought I read quite some articles now on this site but I totally missed your thread and also the suggestion you're making with the Nuclear and Power Plants in relation to Starforts before I came up with the thread about Venice Power lines.

Well glad to see there are still like minded people out there :)

It gets indeed creepier when I factor Poveglia in this Venice layout because I already had a suspicion about Hospital Dell Angelo and the Cemetery being lined up with Forte Marghera in this grid.

In other words : places of suffering are aligned to these energetic lines / points to perhaps dilute the flow of energy.

Poveglia :

Poveglia_01.JPG

Poveglia_02.JPG

So this means that Poveglia is aligned with the exact center of a HUGE highway intersection and crossing the purple line here which is drawn between the Power Plants that are based on Forte Marghera....

I just got a star civilization natural high....
You're not the only one right now ! :)

I have a hunch that the artificial island Diemer Pentagon mentioned earlier marks the spot of a sunken Starfort - Starcity.

From the center of Amsterdam to the center of Starcity Naarden is a near perfect 20 kilometers (12,43 miles) apart. And what does this line come upon... the large power plant which would be in the middle of this line.

And the other side of Amsterdam there's another massive power plant. That power plant is also aligned with the earlier mentioned powerplant :

Overview Amsterdam - Naarden_01.JPG

What about TV towers ? Well... this is where it gets even WEIRDER. Trust me...

In the below picture I've included two locations of TV Towers because in this area they are the biggest :

Overview Amsterdam - Naarden_02.JPG

Must be a "coincidence" that the line drawn between the largest TV towers in this area exactly cross a Pentagon (Octagon) Island with a Power Plant on it.

How about the even weirder stuff ?

The TV Tower Wormer stands in a small place called Wormer on the UNICORN-road.

The TV Tower Hilversum (this is the main broadcasting area of the Netherlands !) is next to the NIMROD-park.

Unicorns and Nimrod are closely tied. This is one example from 2012 :

Who are you calling big nose? The bizarre 'unicorn fish' that looks almost human

Something with resurrection is my thought but that's for some of the other threads on this forum.

I would encourage readers to also check out if power plants in their vicinity are aligned with Starforts and share their finds !

0harris0

Reactions
yeah there's none in my direct area, i know the ones in portsmouth + plymouth are my closest ones but that's a good few hours trek! (wales has badass castles in a lot shorter journey! hehe)

the starforts' locations seem to make more sense to me in the uk than most other places... the main ports in the south / southeast coastal areas are fortified... but then i wonder why the thames has only got 1 fort on the way into london!

OP
V

Von_Turin

Reactions
yeah there's none in my direct area, i know the ones in portsmouth + plymouth are my closest ones but that's a good few hours trek! (wales has badass castles in a lot shorter journey! hehe)

the starforts' locations seem to make more sense to me in the uk than most other places... the main ports in the south / southeast coastal areas are fortified... but then i wonder why the thames has only got 1 fort on the way into london!
Are you sure and perhaps you live anywhere near Shrewsbury ?

While checking out Wales for any signs of possible Starfort sites I noticed a "streak" in Google Earth which ends at a place called "Hope". This happens in Google Earth so I didn't find it unusual.

That was until I checked further :

Overview_Shrewsbury_01.JPG

Overview_Shrewsbury_02.JPG

Shrewsbury_0`1.jpg

So the "streak" starts at "Hope"...

Continues along a place called "Vron Gate"...

Comes along a place called "Halfway House" = H-H = 8-8 among others...

Is actually the midpoint between Hope and Heathwaen (sounds to me like Heathen or Heaven) and Argoed nearby...

Argo-ed = Arc...

And Halfway House lines up with Shrewsbury... perhaps also look into the "Burgh" -system to look for possible locations ?

Edit, now included with highways :

Overview_Shrewsbury_03.JPG

Last edited:

jd755

Reactions

I was thinking more of the dot to dot google thing rather than travelling to visit them.

OP
V

Von_Turin

Reactions
Union Jack including a Power Plant :

Overview_Shrewsbury_04.JPG

Ironbride Power Station.JPG

Last edited:

0harris0

Reactions
Which area you live?
Maybe this link can help u to find some star forts UK lidar geo radar map. Stonhenge area is amezing how nany wired structures there are
oh yeah man im in bristol just round from stonehenge ;) there are plenty of fascinating archaeological sites around here.. not seen anything resembling a star fort though!
we have sooo much physical evidence of previous culture, there are so-called Iron Age Hillforts dotted all over what I'll call Wessex for now...
always wondered if the supposed pile-of-stones "construction method" is more than that: collapsed walls and buildings...?! :unsure: :rolleyes:

0harris0

Reactions
Last edited:

Aply1985

Reactions
aside from stonehenge + avebury, all the most interesting places i know are on hilltops... all of the lidar cuts off where it's hilly.. :unsure::unsure:
This place is cut off as well maybe u know what is this white strips west from Stonehenge google maps
Screenshot_20191007_214013.jpgScreenshot_20191007_214121.jpgScreenshot_20191007_214106.jpg

Blue point is Stonehenge
Screenshot_20191007_214142.jpg
@0harris0 please answer me in privat message. I dont want to disturb the main topic. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
V

Von_Turin

Reactions
No problem guys ! Where all here to investigate, discover and learn :)

This isn't a "Starcity" but I'm pretty sure it's the eroded / remainder of a "Starfort" near Bristol :

Flat Holm Island. A straight line 20 kilometers (12,43 miles) brings us at a highway intersection near Castle-ton. This would've been a nice place for a starfort.

And 20 kilometers the other way ? EDF Energy Hinkley Point Power Station.... And we're back at Starforts & High Voltage / Electricity / Nuclear Power Plants ;)

Flat_Holm_Island_01.JPG

Castleton.JPG

Overview_Flat_Holm.JPG