The Vatican "pine cone" is no symbol of knowledge

Apollyon

hop-closeup-700x1058.jpg bN0Kf-1.jpg

Recently I quit drinking and quit smoking weed. Just now I came to a sudden realization after reading this. I'm no moralistic puritan (at least I haven't been) but I know a bad thing when I see it.
Many falsely proclaim that the "pinecone" in the Vatican is some symbol for the pineal gland or other such fairy tails. No this is the symbol for Hops one of the main weapons of the parasitic forces. A weapon of mass destruction of which the victim pulls the trigger themselves.

Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.59.58 PM.png
903614_900.jpg ulIG0te__400x400.jpg

BStankman

Recently I quit drinking and quit smoking weed. Just now I came to a sudden realization after reading this. I'm no moralistic puritan (at least I haven't been) but I know a bad thing when I see it.
Many falsely proclaim that the "pinecone" in the Vatican is some symbol for the pineal gland or other such fairy tails. No this is the symbol for Hops one of the main weapons of the parasitic forces. A weapon of mass destruction of which the victim pulls the trigger themselves.

Wow, hops goes straight where? That reminds me of something whitewave posted.
Everything is a lie...

I think this is an excellent observation.

pope.jpg egypt.jpg

Edit: Is the Vatican the controlling stockholder of this Dutch corporation?
All the beer you drink is owned by one company

Last edited:

asatiger1966

At this moment my memory has escaped, but in one of my books it was stated that when the Czars took control of "Russia" the existing people , including the army, did not drink beer. It was looked down on. The Czar immediately issued orders that everyone , especially the army, would drink beer henceforth. The alcohol drinks were called spirits for a reason.
What helps people forget their past is drugs, alcohol, immoral sex and usury. All of those and more are chipping away at our true nature of Love, goodness.

OP
OP
Apollyon

Apollyon

No room for moderation? (Good) Wine is my guilty pleasure.
No reason to feel guilt with all things there is room for abuse. My situation is very specific i've been smoking weed almost every day for 6-7 years and my family has a history of alcohol abuse. I wasn't trying to be preachy with this post just had to point out how various institutions control us with these symbols and substances and how a whole "alternative theories" i.e the pineal theory can take root and cloud the truth.

asatiger1966

No reason to feel guilt with all things there is room for abuse. My situation is very specific i've been smoking weed almost every day for 6-7 years and my family has a history of alcohol abuse. I wasn't trying to be preachy with this post just had to point out how various institutions control us with these symbols and substances and how a whole "alternative theories" i.e the pineal theory can take root and cloud the truth.
Almost all ancient civilization used some method to achieve higher conscientious, be it methane vapors, meditation, Peyote "weed" you name it if it worked they tried it. One big exception was they were getting more spiritual, checking on their ancestors, enlightenment, healing. All done in an accepted manner to their culture and for the benefit of others. Often this enlightenment came in the form of new ideas from the gods, inventions to benefit humanity.
The "weed' I think your talking about was an ancient technology that was used for rope, clothing, oils for healing, smoking to heal or get closer to God. The old "weed" competed against new industries, medical "profession' , chemicals, clothing, plastics, and organized religion. Making "weed' illegal helped to control the individual thus giving more power to the kings.
So keep smoking relax and heal.

Note: While in combat in the jungles, after a unusually brutal battle, ambush on and on, not a few men ,of all ranks, took a smoke to relive stress. "it worked'

whitewave

Hops is a relatively new addition to the brewing of beers. Around 1700's, iirc. (There's that timeline again). I'm a home brewer which is kind of ironic since I don't drink. I started out making wines (which I've never cared for the taste of-LOL). I enjoy the chemistry of it more than the end result and have to get other people to taste test it to see if it's going to be a good batch since it all tastes like panther piss to me.

The list in the provided link is not complete; neem leaf and hyssop were also bittering agents used. There may be more but I'm not aware of them. I sometimes brew with hops alternatives because of the medicinal qualities of the various bittering agents so that at least there's some value to the swill that everyone loves. I also forage my own hops from the wild when I do use it as it has a sedative effect.

Hops is an interesting choice for beer because it is molecularly similar to human estrogen and lowers sexual potency in males. link

In another thread, BStankman mentioned the inability of some people to process alcohol. Women (and Asians) typically have 1/3 the amount of enzymes necessary to break down alcohol and rid it from the body and Native Americans lack the enzyme entirely and so will stay inebriated for days instead of hours. Men have more of the enzymes needed to convert alcohol (a poison) into acetylaldehyde (a poison and carcinogen) that your body expels through the lungs, however, with the use of hops instead of some other herbs for bittering agents, the estrogenic effects may be making men react to alcohol more like women do. I have no evidence that hops is making men more "woman-like" in their ability to process ETOH, in fact, I've never thought of it before this thread but, if true, it would make our current hop beers a weapon of mass destruction.

I disagree fully with the OP. Hops cones and pine cones look nothing alike to the discerning eye. Perhaps a quick glance from a passers-by might confuse the two, but that monster-sized sculpture leaves no room for speculation as to what it is once you just "look at it".

I grow my own hops (5 types), I brew my own beer, many styles. We even have pines around here. That tight pinecone is unopened, meaning it still has its 'seed' in it. Consider that symbolism when looking at the RCC stuff, satanic and heathen capital of the world.

Hops does have an estrogenic-like metabolites when α-acids are isomerized in the hot liquor tank. (cookin' down the wort) However! that estrogenic effect is nowhere near the damaging effects of SOY and SOY-based products that they shovel down you poor men's diets.