The Vatican "pine cone" is no symbol of knowledge

Apollyon

Reactions
hop-closeup-700x1058.jpgbN0Kf-1.jpg

Recently I quit drinking and quit smoking weed. Just now I came to a sudden realization after reading this. I'm no moralistic puritan (at least I haven't been) but I know a bad thing when I see it.
Many falsely proclaim that the "pinecone" in the Vatican is some symbol for the pineal gland or other such fairy tails. No this is the symbol for Hops one of the main weapons of the parasitic forces. A weapon of mass destruction of which the victim pulls the trigger themselves.

Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.59.58 PM.png
903614_900.jpgulIG0te__400x400.jpg

BStankman

Reactions

Recently I quit drinking and quit smoking weed. Just now I came to a sudden realization after reading this. I'm no moralistic puritan (at least I haven't been) but I know a bad thing when I see it.
Many falsely proclaim that the "pinecone" in the Vatican is some symbol for the pineal gland or other such fairy tails. No this is the symbol for Hops one of the main weapons of the parasitic forces. A weapon of mass destruction of which the victim pulls the trigger themselves.

Wow, hops goes straight where? That reminds me of something whitewave posted.
Everything is a lie...

I think this is an excellent observation.

pope.jpgegypt.jpg

Edit: Is the Vatican the controlling stockholder of this Dutch corporation?
All the beer you drink is owned by one company

Last edited:

asatiger1966

Reactions

At this moment my memory has escaped, but in one of my books it was stated that when the Czars took control of "Russia" the existing people , including the army, did not drink beer. It was looked down on. The Czar immediately issued orders that everyone , especially the army, would drink beer henceforth. The alcohol drinks were called spirits for a reason.
What helps people forget their past is drugs, alcohol, immoral sex and usury. All of those and more are chipping away at our true nature of Love, goodness.

OP
Apollyon

Apollyon

Reactions
No room for moderation? (Good) Wine is my guilty pleasure.
No reason to feel guilt with all things there is room for abuse. My situation is very specific i've been smoking weed almost every day for 6-7 years and my family has a history of alcohol abuse. I wasn't trying to be preachy with this post just had to point out how various institutions control us with these symbols and substances and how a whole "alternative theories" i.e the pineal theory can take root and cloud the truth.

asatiger1966

Reactions
No reason to feel guilt with all things there is room for abuse. My situation is very specific i've been smoking weed almost every day for 6-7 years and my family has a history of alcohol abuse. I wasn't trying to be preachy with this post just had to point out how various institutions control us with these symbols and substances and how a whole "alternative theories" i.e the pineal theory can take root and cloud the truth.
Almost all ancient civilization used some method to achieve higher conscientious, be it methane vapors, meditation, Peyote "weed" you name it if it worked they tried it. One big exception was they were getting more spiritual, checking on their ancestors, enlightenment, healing. All done in an accepted manner to their culture and for the benefit of others. Often this enlightenment came in the form of new ideas from the gods, inventions to benefit humanity.
The "weed' I think your talking about was an ancient technology that was used for rope, clothing, oils for healing, smoking to heal or get closer to God. The old "weed" competed against new industries, medical "profession' , chemicals, clothing, plastics, and organized religion. Making "weed' illegal helped to control the individual thus giving more power to the kings.
So keep smoking relax and heal.

Note: While in combat in the jungles, after a unusually brutal battle, ambush on and on, not a few men ,of all ranks, took a smoke to relive stress. "it worked'

whitewave

Reactions
Hops is a relatively new addition to the brewing of beers. Around 1700's, iirc. (There's that timeline again). I'm a home brewer which is kind of ironic since I don't drink. I started out making wines (which I've never cared for the taste of-LOL). I enjoy the chemistry of it more than the end result and have to get other people to taste test it to see if it's going to be a good batch since it all tastes like panther piss to me.

The list in the provided link is not complete; neem leaf and hyssop were also bittering agents used. There may be more but I'm not aware of them. I sometimes brew with hops alternatives because of the medicinal qualities of the various bittering agents so that at least there's some value to the swill that everyone loves. I also forage my own hops from the wild when I do use it as it has a sedative effect.

Hops is an interesting choice for beer because it is molecularly similar to human estrogen and lowers sexual potency in males. link

In another thread, BStankman mentioned the inability of some people to process alcohol. Women (and Asians) typically have 1/3 the amount of enzymes necessary to break down alcohol and rid it from the body and Native Americans lack the enzyme entirely and so will stay inebriated for days instead of hours. Men have more of the enzymes needed to convert alcohol (a poison) into acetylaldehyde (a poison and carcinogen) that your body expels through the lungs, however, with the use of hops instead of some other herbs for bittering agents, the estrogenic effects may be making men react to alcohol more like women do. I have no evidence that hops is making men more "woman-like" in their ability to process ETOH, in fact, I've never thought of it before this thread but, if true, it would make our current hop beers a weapon of mass destruction.

PyraGorgon

Reactions
I disagree fully with the OP. Hops cones and pine cones look nothing alike to the discerning eye. Perhaps a quick glance from a passers-by might confuse the two, but that monster-sized sculpture leaves no room for speculation as to what it is once you just "look at it".

I grow my own hops (5 types), I brew my own beer, many styles. We even have pines around here. That tight pinecone is unopened, meaning it still has its 'seed' in it. Consider that symbolism when looking at the RCC stuff, satanic and heathen capital of the world.

Hops does have an estrogenic-like metabolites when α-acids are isomerized in the hot liquor tank. (cookin' down the wort) However! that estrogenic effect is nowhere near the damaging effects of SOY and SOY-based products that they shovel down you poor men's diets.

BrokenAgate

Reactions
Weed being the symbol of evil is the lie taught by the modern rulers. Marijuana has a phenomenal number of medicinal uses. A man with Parkinson's found his tremors disappearing within minutes of smoking some medicinal weed. People with seizures get relief after all the doctors failed. I have a friend with fibromyalgia, who gets relief from the dispensary (of which there are a great many in Oregon, where she lives). Maybe hops was being HONORED with these statues and paintings, as the one general-purpose medicine that anyone could take. Or maybe that's not a pine cone, or hops, but something else entirely.

tupperaware

Reactions
The simplest explanation is that the pine cone looking thing is a - pine cone. Digging a bit deeper...

Health Benefits and Positive Impacts of Pine Pollen
Pine Pollen - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects

Pine pollen comes form pine cones and contains - testosterone!
pinus brutia in Syria and Turkey

Its possible that in times past when the cone was king they had a special preparation technique that resulted in concentrated testosterone and other choice pharmaceuticals.

There is nothing more important to royalty than virility. If the cone pollen contains testosterone the ancients would have figured out how to take advantage of that.

The blue lotus, so commonplace in ancient Egypt, does not currently have much heavy duty health potential. But like pine cones may have been hybridized and grown on small heavily guarded plantations. The effect of the pine cone pollen and the blue lotus extract may have been very potent. Its possible that the ancients also hybridized the acacia tree to produce more hallucinogenic DMT or maybe they were just very good at extracting it. List of Acacia species known to contain psychoactive alkaloids - Wikipedia
The Egyptians Had Their Own Version Of Ayahuasca They Called “The Tree Of Life”!

Per the last link it seems clear that the Egyptians and many other societies were getting high on the most powerful hallucinogen known to man - DMT. Maybe the pollen from the holy pine cone was just a hangover remedy for DMT. Since DMT is so powerful maybe it was an extremely well guarded secret.

In this picture the pine cone is used to transfer the pollen to a different kind of plant for some kind of hybridization or genetic manipulation. Pollen insemination. Inside the purse would be more pollen or different kinds of "powder" for altering the plants characteristics.

1547428608427.png

I think the pine cone was a universal symbol of virility through the extraction of its testosterone and use by at least male royalty and perhaps everyone else. Benefits of testosterone for women. The Benefits of Testosterone for Women Beyond Libido - Aiken Bella Magazine

The mystery of the pine cone began after some catastrophe wiped out the memory of its use along with a host of other plants like the blue lotus and apparently the acacia tree.

With up to 1.6% of one type of Acacia being DMT, my guess is that all sorts of ancient royalty, priests, healers etc,. were getting high. The book of Revelations may be a byproduct of DMT.

Says it all here: Pine pollen powder is the most concentrated whole food source of testosterone.

Since the pineal gland is so small and really does not look like a pine cone, its much more likely that all the fuss was over pine cone pollen and maybe also the nuts being useful for increasing virility.

sonoman

Reactions
I think the pine cone was a universal symbol of virility.
seems more plausible than anything else here so far... lol

but perhaps is just the best suited representation for the golden ratio of nature/life? seems most fitting for the image you posted and for the vat cats domination over it.

Ive heard mention that pine cone seeds are edible FWIW

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
It's true about pine pollen. I gather it every year and make an extract from it. It tastes horrible but is effective. Not to be used by males who have not yet gone through puberty as it can later retard their innate ability to produce testosterone. Pine cone seeds are edible but the pine from which it comes does not grow in my area.

Willielad

Reactions
Food - Paiute tribe
I have been researching indigenous tribes of my area lately. Mostly for medicinal and food options in case I need those things ever. They ate pine seeds alot. I have tried a couple different harvesting techniques and it's pretty easy to do. Mostly pinion pines were used and I'm not sure if they have testosterone. The tribes from around here are portrayed as mostly losing their history or having a boring one because of no written language. I of course dont buy this as described. There is some funny buisness with the mainstream narrative and i sometimes look online for answers but come up empty handed. I may go to reservation personally and ask around.

Once I started looking into symbolism it wasnt long before the Vatican came on the radar. They have so much info and it is hidden from me for sure. The pagan symbolism is staggering. I do not understand how the illusion they live behind can be maintained at this point.

dreamtime

Reactions
Have a look at this thread.

The images do appear more like some form of technology than a plant. It looks like a device that transmits some form of energy. The small "pine cone" seems to potentiate this energy in some form or is able to save something up for later use, and the bag may be necessary to insulate the small device when not in use, so it doesn't recieve(emit energy.

I suspect this is the kind of healing that was later imitated with church buildings on a grand scale. Its literally the tree of life. If the elite has still access to this kind of technology I fear they have perfected life extension.

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
Once I started looking into symbolism it wasnt long before the Vatican came on the radar. They have so much info and it is hidden from me for sure. The pagan symbolism is staggering. I do not understand how the illusion they live behind can be maintained at this point.
I saw through Catholicism at 9 years old and received constant demerits for questioning their pagan rituals.

I suspect this is the kind of healing that was later imitated with church buildings on a grand scale. Its literally the tree of life. If the elite has still access to this kind of technology I fear they have perfected life extension.
I knew the elites had something the rest of us didn't for life extension/healing when I saw some reporters trying to ask Henry Kissinger some questions at an airport (iirc). He was literally running away and climbing the stairs 2 at a time! That man's got to be near 100 by now.

Ice Nine

Reactions
I saw through Catholicism at 9 years old and received constant demerits for questioning their pagan rituals.

I knew the elites had something the rest of us didn't for life extension/healing when I saw some reporters trying to ask Henry Kissinger some questions at an airport (iirc). He was literally running away and climbing the stairs 2 at a time! That man's got to be near 100 by now.
I swear Queen Elizabeth is going to live forever.

I think I had a Mandela effect, I would have bet the farm Kissinger was dead,he's 95 now, I even had to go verify it one way or the other.