The Vaccine Epidemic

hillcountry

Reactions
Grant Genereux may have cracked the case on the underlying dynamics of vaccine/adjuvant damage. His free book - Poisoning for Profits: why so many of us are sick and dying young - includes a chapter titled 'Vaccines and Vitamin A - the perfect storm'.

Why so many of us are sick and dying young.

His thesis that Vitamin A is not a vitamin at all, but a toxin that our bodies have learned to deal with, is covered in detail in his first book (also free online) Extinguishing the Fires of Hell; wherein he describes his recovery from eczema, kidney disease, chronic fatigue, and failing eyesight by eliminating all sources of Retinoids and Carotenes from his diet. His geographic/map evidence is intriguing and there is ample published research that confirms the case that Retinoic Acid (one derivative of Vitamin A/Retinol) is teratogenic. That we are inundated (i.e. overdosed) with Vitamin A via fortification of our foods since 1973, bad dietary advice, the fish oil craze, and 700 skin-care products loaded with retinoids is undeniable. Cereals, dairy and other foods are supplemented with Retinyl Palmitate, which Grant describes as a Trojan Horse molecule. Once our livers reach their capacity to protect us from the Retinoid family of molecules, other tissues must take up the slack and suffer the consequences. Grant makes a clear case that all of the autoimmune diseases are epithelial tissue poisonings. He also covers chronic diseases that are not considered autoimmune, but overlap in many ways.

A form of Retinoic Acid is used as a chemotherapeutic agent, for the same reason various Adjuvants are used in Vaccines - it provokes an immune response. In Retinoic Acid's case, it's because RA kills stem cells. Our immune system seeks a pathogen, and can initiate considerable damage to surrounding tissue, as poisoned/dying cells both cry for help and produce stimulatory growth factors signaling a need for new cells to replace themselves. There's much to the story. It's like one of those dot-matrix pictures in the mall, where now-you-see-it, now-you-don't. It's a matter of focus. I'm pretty well convinced by my own multi-month dive into PubMed papers and personal experiences on a very low-A diet.

I'm still pondering Grant's theory that the Simian 40 virus present in certain Polio Vaccines caused a huge knee-jerk after cancer rates apparently sky-rocketed and TPTB reached for what they thought was the only effective anti-cancer agent on the shelf - a form of Vitamin A that could be put in the food supply. The problem with that story-line is that it seems to be the case that research had amply verified the toxicity of Vitamin A by the 1940's. The original Is It A Vitamin animal experiments in the 1920's were botched by the presence of Retinoic Acid in the chow they were fed. It hadn't even been identified in those days, so the results were actually proving toxicity, not deficiency.

I hope this helps someone out there.

HulkSmash

Reactions
Hillcountry, this is interesting. I have to think that the forms of "vitamin A" that are naturally occurring in things like winter squash and carrots are actually good for you. But I honestly do not know for sure. Its difficult to know what is truth these days, but I will continue to believe that nature knows how to create food/nutrients that are harmonious to our systems. Our reductionist approach to nutrition is crap. The synergy of ingredients in natural foods seems better for us then extracting one ingredient and calling it a vitamin.

HulkSmash

Reactions
Hillcountry - great find by the way with that Vitamin A book. I finally read it all and am once again stunned to the lies we have grown up with, believed, and even backed with conviction. You would think after all the research I have done regarding 911, vaccines, and geoengineering, that I wouldn't get shocked by some new lie unveiled, but I am. These last few months have been so eye opening. What a great site KD! Thanks also to all the members here and the information you have shared.

hillcountry

Reactions
Thanks HulkSmash, I feel fortunate to have stumbled upon Grant's work. I really enjoy passing it along - even printed up business cards with his links. There's a lot of variation in experience and results re: the Zero or Low A diet, and there's much yet to learn about what's really going on inside. Detox is somewhat slow, with recurring waves of symptoms along the way. There's so many other variables in play that each person seems to have their own unique experience on a day to day basis, as well as the time that it takes to feel results; some quite soon, some not so. His site's blog is becoming a useful archive, with a growing data base of personal experience about what might work to assist the elimination of tissue stores of the retinoids and other aspects of the journey. I'm glad to hear you found his writings worth reading.

pushamaku

Reactions
This is a pretty sad state of affairs and I believe just furthers their divide and conquer agenda. I grew up in Poland, we got some basic shots as toddlers, then growing up got measles, chicken pox, etc. it was a normal thing that everyone went through and it was never considered "life threatening". Now they spew this propaganda and in cases like below literally use force for take your own kids away...

Mom Ignores Doctor When Her Sick 2-Year-Old Starts Feeling Better, Child Services Send a SWAT Team

HulkSmash

Reactions
Pushamaku, I can't agree with you more. We parents are no longer in charge of our children. Makes me angry! And did you see that Rockland County in NY has passed martial law measures if you aren't vaccinated? Theoretically you can't even walk the sidewalk if not vaccinated, let alone go into any public building. Its craziness and I hope people resist.

pushamaku

Reactions
LA Countywide Outbreak Of Whooping Cough Hits Exclusive Harvard-Westlake Hard

Whooping cough broke out at a school, and NONE of the unvaccinated students got sick.
Of about 1,600 students attend Harvard-Westlake, where tuition is close to $40,000 a year, only 18 opted out of vaccinations for medical reasons. None of the 30 students who contracted whooping cough were not vaccinated.
The use of the double negative there...

Checked the comments and glad to see people are vigilant on this.

Study just released Feb 2019 / Because of linked-epitope suppression, ALL CHILDREN who were primed by DTaP VACCINES will be MORE SUSCEPTIBLE to PERTUSSIS throughout their LIFETIMES, and there is no easy way to decrease this increased lifetime susceptibility.
The 112-Year Odyssey of Pertussis and Pertussis Vaccines-Mistakes Made and Implications for the Future.

...Because of linked-epitope suppression, all children who were primed by DTaP vaccines will be more susceptible to pertussis throughout their lifetimes, and there is no easy way to decrease this increased lifetime susceptibility.

Samson4prez

Reactions
wow I have been research the vaccine epidemic independently... It stunk of propaganda from the start.... What I found was evidence that the desease like polio where cured by sanitation reform not the vaccine and Dr.Salk the guy who invented it went before congress to say it was a mistake and killed alot of people... Aids was debunked, there is a video online of the guy who "discovered" aids having ties to companies that in years previous attempted to bio engineer a weapon that could do the same thing... Measles I am still on the fence about, although there is crazy talk like there is an epidemic going on its really not that bad when you consider more people die of the flu...In 2014 80k ppl in the US died from the Flu, that same year there were 600 cases of measles... It doesn't really seem like that much cause for concern.... Also the propaganda put out in the media doesn't even mention the real reason why ppl are skeptics...

This all lead me back to Tartary and the settlers of america giving the natives small pox blankets...Which made me entertain the thought that the black plague was used to weaken tartary, especially after I read a book from an Englishmans journal around the 1800s... Everything has lead me to believe the Roman Catholic Church is the true seat of power and is satanic and the remnants of the roman empire... Dracula "The order of the Dragon" is more real than I think people would admit... So I was watching this eternity conference clip where this guy says that blood transfusion from young children into old people will extend there lives and is like the fountain of youth... I wanted to see if anything similar was ever recorded in history and almost instantly I found Pope Innocent VII received 3 blood transfusion from three 10 year old boys in 1492... which is 60-70 years after Pope Sigmand gathered the various kingdoms for the crusades one of which was from Wallacia, Vlad the Impalors father... Couple that with the pediphila crazy shit going on in the church and the hollywood pedophile sex offenders who have close relationships with Royal families and I am starting to see a bigger picture... Child traffickers look for kids between 6-10 that is there goal... I went even further because my dad went to Drexel College in Philadelphia... The Drexel name is of welsh english decent and the welsh had a red dragon symbol... Drexel has blue dragon and there colors are blue and red... There is currently a military society called "The Order Of The Dragon" for military professionals specializing in biological, chemical and nuclear fields and they have a blue dragon on there crest and utilize the colors are blue and yellow... Its also worth mentioning the Drexel dragon as well as the one on the crest are both wingless serpent type dragons similar to how the chinese dragon is depicted...

whitewave

Reactions
I wanted to see if anything similar was ever recorded in history and almost instantly I found Pope Innocent VII received 3 blood transfusion from three 10 year old boys in 1492...
I'd be interested in seeing a link for that info. It would be a near miracle to receive intravenous blood transfusions from 3 (or even 1) random persons without dying of anaphylactic shock. It's not just blood type that must match but a host of other blood factors before being allowed to pass safely as a transfusion. In fact, today we don't even give whole blood products (usually) but just the packed red blood cells. Did they HAVE IV equipment in 1492? I honestly don't know but I kind of doubt it. Unless they're defining "transfusion" as "drinking blood" then I don't see how the Pope could have had 3 transfusions. Anyway, a link would help further my education on the matter. TIA.

"1628 English physician William Harvey discovers the circulation of blood. Shortly afterward, the earliest known blood transfusion is attempted. 1665 The first recorded successful blood transfusion occurs in England: Physician Richard Lower keeps dogs alive by transfusion of blood from other dogs." History of blood transfusions.

Not trying to nitpick your interesting post; the blood transfusion thing just piqued my professional curiosity.

Samson4prez

Reactions
I'd be interested in seeing a link for that info. It would be a near miracle to receive intravenous blood transfusions from 3 (or even 1) random persons without dying of anaphylactic shock. It's not just blood type that must match but a host of other blood factors before being allowed to pass safely as a transfusion. In fact, today we don't even give whole blood products (usually) but just the packed red blood cells. Did they HAVE IV equipment in 1492? I honestly don't know but I kind of doubt it. Unless they're defining "transfusion" as "drinking blood" then I don't see how the Pope could have had 3 transfusions. Anyway, a link would help further my education on the matter. TIA.

"1628 English physician William Harvey discovers the circulation of blood. Shortly afterward, the earliest known blood transfusion is attempted. 1665 The first recorded successful blood transfusion occurs in England: Physician Richard Lower keeps dogs alive by transfusion of blood from other dogs." History of blood transfusions.

Not trying to nitpick your interesting post; the blood transfusion thing just piqued my professional curiosity.
If you google pope innocent VII literally there is nothing but articles stating what I just said

Over 500 years ago
Story of a Blood Transfusion to a Pope

Today
People Are Getting Transfusions With Young People's Blood To Fight Aging

Story of a Blood Transfusion to a Pope

This one says it wasn't a transfusion but they delivered the blood thru the mouth... There is a lot of variation on this story...

The first successful non-direct blood transfusion is carried out

This abstract says it was common practice to drink the blood of the young in roman times

Last edited:

Obertryn

Reactions
Huh, I guess Elizabeth Bathory was just engaging in the latest fashion among the rich and powerful then. Apparently she wasn't rich and powerful enough to get away with it.

EdwinJohnson

Reactions
I am really struggling to make a decision about vaccines for my family. I'm very suspicious since everyone is pushing these things so much and the media and the system is shutting down all intelligent discussion and all valid concerns. I've practically lost friends by simply raising questions about vaccines. It's a huge sacred cow for many and there is a ton of propaganda out there to reinforce this.

I bring recent scientific papers to show doctors and they say they don't have time to read and simply declare they are "vaccine believers." No one has given me any good data on the actual risks but they assure me the benefits far outweigh the risks. The truth is, the long term negative effects of vaccines haven't been studied despite the fact that they have been around for quite some time! We are being told to inject untested substances into our bodies! It's highly experimental. The rationale for absolute insistence on vaccines really comes down to an appeal to HISTORY. They claim that vaccines saved us from so many diseases and therefore whatever side effects occur they can't possibly be as bad as going back to the pre-vax era. I'm skeptical of the official narrative to say the least.

I'm very concerned about the amount of aluminum that stays in the body after the shots. Could certainly cause neurological and developmental problems from the scientific papers I've read. In fact, I heard that there are now vaccines for cats made without the aluminum adjuvant since it was found to be quite harmful to them. Strange how us humans are still stuck with it and without an alternative.

If anyone else is struggling with this I recommend checking out Christopher Exley and Suzanne Humphries. They raise some valid concerns about vaccines and provide some reliable info.

My current stance on the vaccines is that they are probably not very good for individual health long term, but they do benefit society by helping to control outbreaks of disease. The powers that be just want to keep the machine of society running without interruption and vaccines help them achieve that goal. They probably don't care about your day to day health and quality of life as long as you are just well enough to work and pay tax.

I am very interested in exploring alternative ways of disease prevention and treatment that do not involve vaccines. However, I am still open to vaccinating or partially vaccinating if it can be demonstrated that the benefits do in fact far outweigh the risks.

Last edited:

WarningGuy

Reactions
I don't want to sound pessimistic. I think evil will be washed off the earth at one point, when it is in line with the grand scheme of things and humans discover their true potential. All of us are working towards that change, right now we seem to be the avant garde, but I know there will be a time when a significant part of the collective consciousness will wake up, and then thanks to the power of working together we will be able to project a different reality into the world, for example like explained here.

The controllers have a certain mindset and want to use all humanity to create their selfish world, but I don't think this will be allowed to happen, and when humans start to discover they have a free will and are doing all of this voluntarily, then a new way of life will emerge naturally, and they won't be able to really do anything about it.

And the PTB know they are running out of time. The cycles on earth alternate quickly. Just like we seemingly can't do much right now, there will be a time when the exact opposite is true. But in contrast to evil, we have the ability to learn through suffering and will transcend it.
I hope your right and its not aloud to happen because the way i see it the next reset is happening right now with things like GMOs ,chemtrails ,vaccines and the 5G network will the reset switch.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pushamaku Devastating Epidemics and Diseases 4