The Vaccine Epidemic

whitewave

Reactions
I don't frequent Reddit but I'm curious to know if you noticed the rabid pro-vaxxers during the government shut down? I noticed considerably less trolls during that time online. I think some (most, if not all) of those pro-vaxxers are just working their day job peddling propaganda online.

UnusualBean

Reactions
Just a note that when we talked a week or so ago about how Reddit has gotten a massive influx of pro-vaxx memes, it has gotten ridiculously out of hand since. Every front page of every subreddit is full on pro-vaxx. So, you have to assume this is totally diabolical. No way "concerned parents" are gaming Reddit...
They're even getting pro-vax into games now. It's an all out culture war. I guess now that they can't control the flow of information so tightly like they could in decades past, they're sweating.

anotherlayer

Reactions
I don't frequent Reddit but I'm curious to know if you noticed the rabid pro-vaxxers during the government shut down? I noticed considerably less trolls during that time online. I think some (most, if not all) of those pro-vaxxers are just working their day job peddling propaganda online.
Honestly, I think Reddit is a program. There are very little users on the site. Certainly none that really control where threads wind up. 50% of all reddit posts are advertisements/campaign/guerilla stuff.

whitewave

Reactions
They're even getting pro-vax into games now. It's an all out culture war. I guess now that they can't control the flow of information so tightly like they could in decades past, they're sweating.
Don't kid yourself. They certainly can control the flow of information and they do. China and N. Korea have no problems regulating what sites their citizens have access to and all of our (U.S.) computer hardware comes from China. There are backdoor accesses built in per USA request. The fact that we're allowed seemingly unlimited access to information is, imho, to gather information on peoples beliefs to be used against them at a later date. Call me paranoid but the vaccine issue is going to become a mandatory issue soon enough. It already is in hospitals, prisons, and some places of employment. I am not cattle and refuse to be chipped. I don't think our government gives a fig for the health and well-being of its citizenry (otherwise they'd quit fluoridating our drinking water) but I do think they want to make getting vaccinations a popular concept so that when they slip microchips or nanites into the vaccine we'll all have a warm, fuzzy feeling that Big Brother loves us and has our best interest at heart.

HulkSmash

Reactions
Whitewave, I do not know you obviously, but I believe you. Thank you for contributing to this forum. This vaccine issue is crazy scary and definitely has an evil agenda. If the PTB really had our best interests at heart, if our government really was looking out for the betterment of all, they would have had an Interstate highway style project done decades ago, that would have figured out how to create immunity in a pure way, regardless of the cost. Since profit and control are the obvious motives, our vaccination programs make me very angry......HULK SMASH!

BrokenAgate

Reactions
I am reading a book called "The Radium Girls," by Kate Moore. It's all about the girls, some as young as 11, who worked in the factories that made clocks and watches for WW 1 soldiers, as well as civilians. The dials had radium-paint numbers that glowed in the dark, and the girls were hired to paint them on with tiny brushes, whose bristles they kept finely pointed by placing them between their lips. I think you can imagine the effect that ingested radium had on their bodies, not to mention the fine powder that got all over their hair, skin, and clothing.

Yet everyone denied that radium was the source of their sickness, even as their jaws rotted and their bones decayed. Radium was the wonder drug, a miracle cure for everything from acne to cancer! Very few scientists admitted to its real dangers, and they didn't publicize their knowledge.

Sound familiar? It's amazing the things we believe, if they are presented by enough scientific authorities. Nowadays, you need only place Neil DeGrasse Tyson's face on a meme, and everyone believes it.

whitewave

Reactions
Nowadays, you need only place Neil DeGrasse Tyson's face on a meme, and everyone believes it.
Or worse, Bill Nye, the not-at-all-a-science-guy. Apparently, white lab jackets have magical powers and anyone wearing one must be believed and obeyed.

The scariest part of the vaccine issue to me is not even the science part of it but the fact that we are expected to accept that we have zero control over our own bodies; we are just cattle to the ruling elite. If a government can dictate what gets injected into your body without your permission (or possibly even your knowledge) then you are nothing more than an owned cow to be milked or slaughtered at their discretion. If we are just cows to be milked or slaughtered on the whims of a government entity, what's to stop them from harvesting your heart or eyes because someone more valuable than you needs them?

If you've allowed yourself to be vaccinated against your better judgment and/or will then you've admitted you are fodder for someone elses trough. to me, this is the real vaccine issue.

HulkSmash

Reactions
We are suffering a societal "appeal to authority" condition and its ludicrous. Just because someone wears a lab coat, or has some letters after their name, or has a bunch of fancy, framed receipts (diplomas), or is on TV, we allow them to think for us. Its weird and makes me angry...🤬

Furthermore, it seems to me I remember reading that the Black's Law dictionary definition for human is something like "chattel". I may be wrong with which word means chattel, but it is very evident that the PTB fully believe we are animals and have little value other then "human resources".

BrokenAgate

Reactions
It's so true! We are expected to believe everything we read and hear without question, even when it harms our bodies. Anyone who questions the narrative is labeled "crazy," "a conspiracy nutter," "stupid," and other such epithets. Ridicule silences the opposition and turns even our own friends against us.

crystalcat

Reactions
I had just finished watching the Truthstream Media video when you posted. Joe Rogan should have had Suzanne Humphries on his show with that sniveling fool and not told him she would be there.

Sawdy

Reactions
I had been religiously getting my flu shot every year for 7 years. I would haul my kids down the day the flu clinic opened and make sure we were all ready for the coming winter. My kids have gotten every shot that has been recommended for their vaccinations.

I used to agree with the pro-vax and wouldn't even give the other side a chance. Until last year.

I have always gotten sick every winter since I started taking flu shots but I dismissed that to other causes. Last winter I not only had a flu, but also a cold, a horrible cough and a bad sore throat all spaced about two weeks apart. I last got the sore throat but was too busy to get it checked out (and it takes a month to get an appointment at my doctor and I hate going to emergency). It ended up staying with me for over a month and then went away.

Not many days later, I ended up with Guttate Psoriasis but I had no clue what it was. Neither did my doctor until he consulted a dermatologist. I was covered in a red dotted rash from my ankles to my neck. Fortunately, I didn't get too many spots on my hands or face as it is easy to cover the rest of my skin.

Now that I suffer from an Autoimmune disease, where my body is over active and my skin is attacking itself, I decided it was in my best interest to stop flu shots. I also refused to take the treatment methods prescribed and am doing not too bad at keeping outbreaks at bay with about 20 minutes of tanning this winter. Summer will be easier as I can get more UVB rays outdoors.

It came time for my kids yearly shot and by that time had found this site. I believe in a few modern conspiracies now and after seeing the evidence on many topics placed here, I stopped placing blind trust in my government or health care system. So my children and I happily went vax free.

After choosing to not vaccinate anymore, seeing the pressure being placed, and watching videos by vaxxed.com. I am extremely confident in my decision. I am also thankful that my children aren't horribly scarred from previous inoculations.

OskarSnaefel

Reactions
We have a guy whos running in our elections that is pushing mandatory vaccinations or no school. And hes not a slouch he may actually win.
Any takers on our population or quality of our folks in the next 100 years?

HulkSmash

Reactions
I just watched that Truthstream video and I am angry....:sick::mad: that dude needs to try and tell the HULK to get vaccinated! What a perfect example of a paid liar. We all need to fight this agenda. Its wrong. We know it, and THEY know it. Thats why they are trying to take away choice and limit information. If they knew they were right, and could prove it without a shadow of doubt, they wouldn't hide. They are hiding.

dreamtime

Reactions
I just watched that Truthstream video and I am angry....:sick::mad: that dude needs to try and tell the HULK to get vaccinated! What a perfect example of a paid liar. We all need to fight this agenda. Its wrong. We know it, and THEY know it. Thats why they are trying to take away choice and limit information. If they knew they were right, and could prove it without a shadow of doubt, they wouldn't hide. They are hiding.
Watching it is a good exercise in spotting how the PTB work. They recruit someone like this doc, who is initiated into their rites to a certain low degree (probably a low degree freemason or something), and then he is given the task of destroying the anti-vaxx movement in return for certain advantages. This guy is clearly a psychopath who does not care about other human beings.

HulkSmash

Reactions
Check out this article I just came across : Statement on Federal Vaccine Mandates - AAPS | Association of American Physicians and Surgeons

And these folks are pro-vaccine...

So if we were to post this particular article on Facebook and the like, it would be banned? What a crock.
Post automatically merged:

My neighbor is one of our state congressmen and a couple of years ago the state was bantering the notion of making vaccines mandatory in order to go to public schools. He went around the state and interviewed hundreds of doctors and nurses about the issue and he said the yea versus nay tally was split right down the middle. Since there was 50% for it, and 50% against it, the congress could not legislate it, thankfully. I wonder what that paid liar in the video would say to my neighbor?

Last edited: