The Vaccine Epidemic

Ilmarinen

Reactions
God, you sound very pessimistic dreamtime and Ilmarinen. I really don't want it to happen but the road western democracies seem to be taking is accepting planetary dictatorship under U.N, or rather U.N. will usher the planetary dictatorship and sovereign states have two choices; obey or invasion by the U.N. army.

Sweden is already boasting publically to the world about being a humanitarian power, but all Sweden does is obeying U.N. and has very little own sovereign policymaking nowadays.

I suppose it is the same where you are Ilmarinen and dreamtime.
Sure, thats the worst case scenario I have already seen happen in micro level and I am pretty sure something similar has happened in macro level as well in the past. However, there is always a choice and personally I think that one should be aware of these traps, read the signs of times and use flight or fight mechanisms to thrive and survive.

I also think that WHO, UN, BigPharma etc use clever marketing to condition people to believe these Government entities are omnipotent. They know most people are submissive and use that condition of ignorance and amnesia to their advantage ruthlessly. These entities act like they are too big to fail but there is an end date even for them but before they fail, they cause massive damage. So, we are not powerless. We are not their slaves. We can be much smarter and once we figure out their game, we can get out from a burning building or go and try to put the fire out, depends. Eventually every culture falls, so ones timing and placement is an essence.

OP
TH Dialectic

TH Dialectic

Reactions
there is suppressed report form Italy made in December where the medicine had 20 different thing in it but not what was advertised.
there was even what looked like a nanobot in it
Yeah by the Corvelva group, I have seen many people talking about them finding AIDS-1 in the same report. I have trawlled the internet looking for the report but unfortunately it seems to be either hidden or a made up.

Regardless, sticking to what we actually know is scary enough. Who knows what else is in there undetected!

TH

whitewave

Reactions
“Top gov’t. scientists say no to vaccines for their kids, Los Alamos, New Mexico” by Jon Rappoport | The Robert Scott Bell Show

http://yournewswire.com/sweden-mandatory-vaccinations/ (bans d/t serious health concerns)

Herd immunity myth: That vaccine-induced herd immunity is mostly myth can be proven quite simply. We were taught that all of the childhood vaccines lasted a lifetime. This thinking existed for over 70 years. It was not until relatively recently that it was discovered that most of these vaccines lost their effectiveness 2 to 10 years after being given. What this means is that at least half the population, that is the baby boomers, have had no vaccine-induced immunity against any of these diseases for which they had been vaccinated very early in life. In essence, at least 50% or more of the population was unprotected for decades.

If we listen to present-day wisdom, we are all at risk of resurgent massive epidemics should the vaccination rate fall below 95%. Yet, we have all lived for at least 30 to 40 years with 50% or less of the population having vaccine protection. That is, herd immunity has not existed in this country for many decades and no resurgent epidemics have occurred. Vaccine-induced herd immunity is a lie used to frighten doctors, public-health officials, other medical personnel, and the public into accepting vaccinations.

When we examine the scientific literature, we find that for many of the vaccines protective immunity was 30 to 40%, meaning that 70% to 60% of the public has been without vaccine protection. Again, this would mean that with a 30% to 40% vaccine-effectiveness rate combined with the fact that most people lost their immune protection within 2 to 10 year of being vaccinated, most of us were without the magical 95% number needed for herd immunity. This is why vaccine defenders insist the vaccines have 95% effectiveness rates.

Without the mantra of herd immunity, these public-health officials would not be able to justify forced mass vaccinations. I usually give the physicians who question my statement that herd immunity is a myth a simple example. It was taught that the tetanus vaccine would last a lifetime. Then 30 years after it had been mandated, we discovered that its protection lasted no more than 10 years. Then, I ask my doubting physician if he or she has ever seen a case of tetanus? Most have not. I then tell them to look at the yearly data on tetanus infections – one sees no rise in tetanus cases. The same can be said for measles, mumps, and other childhood infections. It was, and still is, all a myth. (In 35 years I have seen exactly 1 case of tetanus, 1 case of smallpox, and 1 case of ebola).

http://www.vacfacts.info/the-false-theory-of-vaccine...

Aluminum vaccine issue: substance that acts to enhance antigen specific immune responses when used in combination with specific vaccine antigen, however these adjuvants contain aluminium. So the pro-vaxx argument goes like this, "We ingest aluminium in our food all the time so its silly to say its the aluminum". What they don't seem to get is that it's different with a vaccination because how they administer it. When it is administered intramuscularly the body absorbs 100% of it, unlike when its ingested. If you look up symptoms of metal poisoning you will find that are the same symptoms as autism. Also there are studies that show that mitochondrial DNA mutation also occurs.

Even if vaccines didn't contain aluminium adjuvants I still wouldn't vaccinate, because overuse of antibiotics and increased immunization, will and does foster the growth of super strains, get a flu shot kill future generations quicker. Vaccines are causing an unprecedented number of mutations creating superbugs and potent viruses and bacteria. Biology 101 teaches us that as natural selection has shaped the evolution of humans, plants, and all living things on the planet, natural selection shapes viruses too. Though viruses aren’t technically living – they need a host organism in order to reproduce, but they are subject to evolutionary pressures.
There is no cure all, and the science community needs to stop trying to fool nature.

Harvard: Unvaccinated Children Pose Zero Risk
April 29, 2017 Sean Adl-Tabatabai News, US 83

Harvard Immunologist says unvaccinated children pose no risk to vaccinated children

A Harvard immunologist has written an open letter explaining why unvaccinated children pose no risk to their vaccinated counterparts.
Vaxxter.com reports:
Dear Legislator:
My name is Tetyana Obukhanych. I hold a PhD in Immunology. I am writing this letter in the hope that it will correct several common misperceptions about vaccines in order to help you formulate a fair and balanced understanding that is supported by accepted vaccine theory and new scientific findings.

Do unvaccinated children pose a higher threat to the public than the vaccinated?
It is often stated that those who choose not to vaccinate their children for reasons of conscience endanger the rest of the public, and this is the rationale behind most of the legislation to end vaccine exemptions currently being considered by federal and state legislators country-wide. You should be aware that the nature of protection afforded by many modern vaccines – and that includes most of the vaccines recommended by the CDC for children – is not consistent with such a statement. I have outlined below the recommended vaccines that cannot prevent transmission of disease either because they are not designed to prevent the transmission of infection (rather, they are intended to prevent disease symptoms), or because they are for non-communicable diseases. People who have not received the vaccines mentioned below pose no higher threat to the general public than those who have, implying that discrimination against non-immunized children in a public school setting may not be warranted.
  1. IPV (inactivated poliovirus vaccine) cannot prevent transmission of poliovirus. Wild poliovirus has been non-existent in the USA for at least two decades. Even if wild poliovirus were to be re-imported by travel, vaccinating for polio with IPV cannot affect the safety of public spaces. Please note that wild poliovirus eradication is attributed to the use of a different vaccine, OPV or oral poliovirus vaccine. Despite being capable of preventing wild poliovirus transmission, use of OPV was phased out long ago in the USA and replaced with IPV due to safety concerns.
  2. Tetanus is not a contagious disease, but rather acquired from deep-puncture wounds contaminated with C. tetani spores. Vaccinating for tetanus (via the DTaP combination vaccine) cannot alter the safety of public spaces; it is intended to render personal protection only.
  3. While intended to prevent the disease-causing effects of the diphtheria toxin, the diphtheria toxoid vaccine (also contained in the DTaP vaccine) is not designed to prevent colonization and transmission of C. diphtheriae. Vaccinating for diphtheria cannot alter the safety of public spaces; it is likewise intended for personal protection only.
  4. The acellular pertussis (aP) vaccine (the final element of the DTaP combined vaccine), now in use in the USA, replaced the whole cell pertussis vaccine in the late 1990's, which was followed by an unprecedented resurgence of whooping cough. An experiment with deliberate pertussis infection in primates revealed that the aP vaccine is not capable of preventing colonization and transmission of B. pertussis. The FDA has issued a warning regarding this crucial finding.[1]
    Furthermore, the 2013 meeting of the Board of Scientific Counselors at the CDC revealed additional alarming data that pertussis variants (PRN-negative strains) currently circulating in the USA acquired a selective advantage to infect those who are up-to-date for their DTaP boosters, meaning that people who are up-to-date are more likely to be infected, and thus contagious, than people who are not vaccinated.
  5. Among numerous types of H. influenzae, the Hib vaccine covers only type b. Despite its sole intention to reduce symptomatic and asymptomatic (disease-less) Hib carriage, the introduction of the Hib vaccine has inadvertently shifted strain dominance towards other types of H. influenzae (types a through f).These types have been causing invasive disease of high severity and increasing incidence in adults in the era of Hib vaccination of children. The general population is more vulnerable to the invasive disease now than it was prior to the start of the Hib vaccination campaign. Discriminating against children who are not vaccinated for Hib does not make any scientific sense in the era of non-type b H. influenzae disease.
  6. Hepatitis B is a blood-borne virus. It does not spread in a community setting, especially among children who are unlikely to engage in high-risk behaviors, such as needle sharing or sex. Vaccinating children for hepatitis B cannot significantly alter the safety of public spaces. Further, school admission is not prohibited for children who are chronic hepatitis B carriers. To prohibit school admission for those who are simply unvaccinated – and do not even carry hepatitis B – would constitute unreasonable and illogical discrimination.
In summary, a person who is not vaccinated with IPV, DTaP, HepB, and Hib vaccines due to reasons of conscience poses no extra danger to the public than a person who is. No discrimination is warranted.

How often do serious vaccine adverse events happen?
It is often stated that vaccination rarely leads to serious adverse events. Unfortunately, this statement is not supported by science. A recent study done in Ontario, Canada, established that vaccination actually leads to an emergency room visit for 1 in 168 children following their 12-month vaccination appointment and for 1 in 730 children following their 18-month vaccination appointment.
When the risk of an adverse event requiring an ER visit after well-baby vaccinations is demonstrably so high, vaccination must remain a choice for parents, who may understandably be unwilling to assume this immediate risk in order to protect their children from diseases that are generally considered mild or that their children may never be exposed to.

Can discrimination against families who oppose vaccines for reasons of conscience prevent future disease outbreaks of communicable viral diseases, such as measles?
Measles research scientists have for a long time been aware of the “measles paradox.” I quote from the article by Poland & Jacobson (1994) “Failure to Reach the Goal of Measles Elimination: Apparent Paradox of Measles Infections in Immunized Persons.” Arch Intern Med 154:1815-1820:
“The apparent paradox is that as measles immunization rates rise to high levels in a population, measles becomes a disease of immunized persons.”[2]
Further research determined that behind the “measles paradox” is a fraction of the population called low vaccine responders. Low-responders are those who respond poorly to the first dose of the measles vaccine. These individuals then mount a weak immune response to subsequent RE-vaccination and quickly return to the pool of “susceptibles’’ within 2-5 years, despite being fully vaccinated.[3]
Re-vaccination cannot correct low-responsiveness: it appears to be an immuno-genetic trait.[4] The proportion of low-responders among children was estimated to be 4.7% in the USA.[5]
Studies of measles outbreaks in Quebec, Canada, and China attest that outbreaks of measles still happen, even when vaccination compliance is in the highest bracket (95-97% or even 99%). This is because even in high vaccine responders, vaccine-induced antibodies wane over time. Vaccine immunity does not equal life-long immunity acquired after natural exposure.
It has been documented that vaccinated persons who develop breakthrough measles are contagious. In fact, two major measles outbreaks in 2011 (in Quebec, Canada, and in New York, NY) were re-imported by previously vaccinated individuals. [6][7] (**This is due to viral shedding, meaning that those who get the vaccine will "shed" the virus in their environment exposing otherwise unexposed persons to the disease)
Taken together, these data make it apparent that elimination of vaccine exemptions, currently only utilized by a small percentage of families anyway, will neither solve the problem of disease resurgence nor prevent re-importation and outbreaks of previously eliminated diseases.

Is discrimination against conscientious vaccine objectors the only practical solution?
The majority of measles cases in recent US outbreaks (including the recent Disneyland outbreak) are adults and very young babies, whereas in the pre-vaccination era, measles occurred mainly between the ages 1 and 15. Natural exposure to measles was followed by lifelong immunity from re-infection, whereas vaccine immunity wanes over time, leaving adults unprotected by their childhood shots. Measles is more dangerous for infants and for adults than for school-aged children.

Despite high chances of exposure in the pre-vaccination era, measles practically never happened in babies much younger than one year of age due to the robust maternal immunity transfer mechanism. The vulnerability of very young babies to measles today is the direct outcome of the prolonged mass vaccination campaign of the past, during which their mothers, themselves vaccinated in their childhood, were not able to experience measles naturally at a safe school age and establish the lifelong immunity that would also be transferred to their babies and protect them from measles for the first year of life.

Luckily, a therapeutic backup exists to mimic now-eroded maternal immunity. Infants as well as other vulnerable or immunocompromised individuals, are eligible to receive immunoglobulin, a potentially life-saving measure that supplies antibodies directed against the virus to prevent or ameliorate disease upon exposure.

In summary: 1) due to the properties of modern vaccines, non-vaccinated individuals pose no greater risk of transmission of polio, diphtheria, pertussis, and numerous non-type b H. influenzae strains than vaccinated individuals do, non-vaccinated individuals pose virtually no danger of transmission of hepatitis B in a school setting, and tetanus is not transmissible at all; 2) there is a significantly elevated risk of emergency room visits after childhood vaccination appointments attesting that vaccination is not risk-free; 3) outbreaks of measles cannot be entirely prevented even if we had nearly perfect vaccination compliance; and 4) an effective method of preventing measles and other viral diseases in vaccine-ineligible infants and the immunocompromised, immunoglobulin, is available for those who may be exposed to these diseases.
Taken together, these four facts make it clear that discrimination in a public school setting against children who are not vaccinated for reasons of conscience is completely unwarranted as the vaccine status of conscientious objectors poses no undue public health risk.

Yes, nanobots have been detected in vaccines. I've got an article around here somewhere. I'll look for it. Its purpose is to destroy your immune system.

PrimalRed

Reactions
Everyone here needs to pat their genetics on the back for having a high resistance to the brain damage caused by vaccinations and heavy metal poisoning.

OP- don’t worry, your son will recover. Look into a solid heavy metal chelation protocol for him: I recommend Andrew Cutlers “amalgam illness”. Just make sure you do it right because improper protocols can redistribute the heavy metals.

So - I’d like to red pill the fk out of this thread and introduce a radical concept: viruses don’t actually exist. They are an effect, not a cause. Look up the definition of a “virus” and you’ll get vague information. The closest they can come to a definition is “rogue DNA”- little pieces of DNA. Are we expected to believe non complete DNA is capable of replication? If anything “viruses” are like little fragments - byproducts of your own DNA. Probably damaged or contaminated pieces getting detoxed.

This really clicked for me once I started “waking up” spiritually and energetically, as well as eating super healthy- I found myself getting really sick sometimes, which was counterintuitive given my healthy practices. It turns out I was detoxing heavy metals and who knows what else (genetic density?). Then I had a period where I basically never got sick, or only very minor symptoms.

I also recall getting exact flu like symptoms while working with epoxy paint for a couple weeks. Nasty stuff. I took some powerful detox herbs and the symptoms went away pretty much overnight.

STDs are a huge hoax. And women are driven into paranoia as a result. How many men are forced to feel an uncomfortable piece of latex around their sensitive organ instead of the most welcoming natural tissue imaginable all because of propaganda? We have to have sex with a piece of rubber because of corporate profits?

It’s a sick world. Stay healthy.

Andromeda

Reactions
Everyone here needs to pat their genetics on the back for having a high resistance to the brain damage caused by vaccinations and heavy metal poisoning.

OP- don’t worry, your son will recover. Look into a solid heavy metal chelation protocol for him: I recommend Andrew Cutlers “amalgam illness”. Just make sure you do it right because improper protocols can redistribute the heavy metals.

So - I’d like to red pill the fk out of this thread and introduce a radical concept: viruses don’t actually exist. They are an effect, not a cause. Look up the definition of a “virus” and you’ll get vague information. The closest they can come to a definition is “rogue DNA”- little pieces of DNA. Are we expected to believe non complete DNA is capable of replication? If anything “viruses” are like little fragments - byproducts of your own DNA. Probably damaged or contaminated pieces getting detoxed.

This really clicked for me once I started “waking up” spiritually and energetically, as well as eating super healthy- I found myself getting really sick sometimes, which was counterintuitive given my healthy practices. It turns out I was detoxing heavy metals and who knows what else (genetic density?). Then I had a period where I basically never got sick, or only very minor symptoms.

I also recall getting exact flu like symptoms while working with epoxy paint for a couple weeks. Nasty stuff. I took some powerful detox herbs and the symptoms went away pretty much overnight.

STDs are a huge hoax. And women are driven into paranoia as a result. How many men are forced to feel an uncomfortable piece of latex around their sensitive organ instead of the most welcoming natural tissue imaginable all because of propaganda? We have to have sex with a piece of rubber because of corporate profits?

Rubber is depopulation agenda. Nothing else! I am made for the ladies. I hope they make use of me soon :p

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
I've been looking at this for a while too. I can't say I am as convinced of the particulars as yourself, but I don't believe in germ theory as a general rule.

Even if there are pathogens that do thrive during dis-ease, I don't see the causality.

I think many of the actual alleged pathogens you may be susceptible to are in and on your body more or less constantly. Sometimes, for whatever reason, you give them a favorable environment, and they thrive. Others may not exist at all, and what we attribute to them are other symptoms of dis-ease.

BrokenAgate

Reactions
I know so many people with chronic illnesses, such as COPD and fibromyalgia. My best friend has had fibromyalgia since she was 17, and thinks it was caused by pesticides that were sprayed on the golf courses where she and her friends played as children. That certainly could have been a big factor, but I wonder, could her vaccinations have been the root cause? She also has depression, anxiety, and bipolar issues, which are on the increase like every other disease. Almost everyone I know suffers some kind of depression. I'm sure there are multiple causes for that, but how about vaccines? Is there a link between vaccines and depression later in life?

I have a friend in England with multiple health issues, including fibromyalgia, depression, chronic pain, allergies, etc. She was on more than 30 medications at one point, and has weaned herself off some of them. The result is that she has lost a lot of weight, but some of her symptoms have returned. She is determined to stay off the medications, however, as the side effects were too much to deal with. I am starting to wonder if her problems started with vaccinations in infancy. Maybe some people's bodies simply can't handle them at all, and the result is a host of health problems later in life. She was a dentist's assistance at one time, too, and was subject to mercury fumes from amalgam fillings, which would have added to the mercury poisoning already in her body from the vaccinations.

UnusualBean

Reactions
I know so many people with chronic illnesses, such as COPD and fibromyalgia. My best friend has had fibromyalgia since she was 17, and thinks it was caused by pesticides that were sprayed on the golf courses where she and her friends played as children. That certainly could have been a big factor, but I wonder, could her vaccinations have been the root cause? She also has depression, anxiety, and bipolar issues, which are on the increase like every other disease. Almost everyone I know suffers some kind of depression. I'm sure there are multiple causes for that, but how about vaccines? Is there a link between vaccines and depression later in life?

I have a friend in England with multiple health issues, including fibromyalgia, depression, chronic pain, allergies, etc. She was on more than 30 medications at one point, and has weaned herself off some of them. The result is that she has lost a lot of weight, but some of her symptoms have returned. She is determined to stay off the medications, however, as the side effects were too much to deal with. I am starting to wonder if her problems started with vaccinations in infancy. Maybe some people's bodies simply can't handle them at all, and the result is a host of health problems later in life. She was a dentist's assistance at one time, too, and was subject to mercury fumes from amalgam fillings, which would have added to the mercury poisoning already in her body from the vaccinations.
Some chronic issues are caused by vaccines, but luckily for your friend, her issues (at least the ones you listed) are mainly caused by a low fat high carb plant-based diet. The current dietary guidelines are constructed to cause low cholesterol and high inflammation, which wreak absolute havoc on the body. I won't go into a bunch of detail because this really isn't the thread for it, but you can find more info by looking up "disease name keto" or (for more extreme cases) "disease name zero carb".

Bear Claw

Reactions
When the site suddenly went down not long after this post was made I almost feared the worst. Vaccine info dumps are one of those things that have a habit of disappearing off the internet :censored:(edit: the smilies are back with a vengeance)

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I was given (among other things) autism by vaccines. Let me tell you, growing up autistic is a hell I wouldn't wish on anybody. I take a bit of solace in the fact that I seem to be on the path to possibly curing my autism (I'd estimate a good 90% reduction in symptoms by this point), but I'll still never get my childhood back. All those years of suffering, and for what? Somebody's paycheck? And all those people still needlessly going through that suffering... I truly believe vaccines are one of the biggest crimes against humanity the world has seen.
Hi, as an autism 'sufferer' myself - aspergers, so on a technicality - I feel your angst, so may have an appreciation rather than first hand knowledge. On the other hand, I am quite glad for certain dispositions I think come with this cognitive disposition. I would suggest that there is a possibility that on average people in this group tend to be a little more toward the more autistic side of the spectrum. I have always theorised that it gives one a different way of thinking, one that doesn't follow herd mind. One that thinks outside the box.

Whilst I agree that vaccines MAY be one of the biggest crimes seen. I am personally a little lost in the wealth of, possibly deliberate info/disinfo out there.

Can I ask you a question though? Do you ever consider the possibility that autism is the human race's hive mind way of realising that psychologically something needs to be done about the way people think? Its not sustainable, and that we need a whole new group of thinkers. Who will questions things. Who won't look at superficialities like 'profit and actually think in terms of a 'purer logic'. Maybe this creates terrible side effects and puts innocent souls out into a world they are wholly unsuited for. But also maybe it puts out souls that are able to change the world for better by thinking differently?

Sorry, I know this doesn't offer historical analysis, but I think it does offer an alternative perspective on the nature of autism, and whilst motivations. I do appreciate that there is a clear link between autism and vaccines, and I would very much not like any hypothetical kids of mine to have said vaccines. However, I don't necessarily think the assertion that autism is categorically a bad thing is a universally correct statement also.

I also think that in this particular sphere, there is a very different situation in the US to the UK. For instance I have never once been to a Doctor and thought, they want to profit out of me. I have always been aware that at least that person cares about my health, although I am aware that they are a middleman in many respects (and big pharma is certainly 'at home' in the UK).

Another interesting thought is perhaps that autism is as a result of society rather than anything else. As a guy called R.D Laing once said, "Insanity is a perfectly sane reaction to an insane world." How do we know that the weird ass places society is going these days aren't the causal point behind different cognitive functions?

Last edited:

Searching

Reactions
Do you ever consider the possibility that autism is the human race's hive mind way of realising that psychologically something needs to be done about the way people think?
I think this is the case with all "mental Illness", bipolar, schizophrenia, OCD, etc. It is not those diagnosed with a "disorder" who are sick. We are simply reacting normally to an abnormal environment.

It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society” –Jiddu Krishnamurti

To me, bipolar is voting in the corrupt system. We have been given 2 (bi) "choices" to vote for at the poles (polar). People know they have been screwed over by these 2 parties their entire lives, yet they swing from one to another as if things will change for the better this time - the very definition of insanity.

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
New BIOWEAPON is Being Distributed Via Vaccines
There have been many reports about nanobots being developed that will destroy people. This report actually identifies that nanobot and what it is based upon. Once this nanobot is received via a tainted vaccine, it inserts DNA into your cells which instructs your own cells to produce more copies of itself and THAT is how it replicates. And it NEVER backs off, it simply orders your own cells to keep producing it until your cells die from being over worked doing exactly that. And it’s completely verified this thing came from a lab in 2007, scroll down to the pictures if you don’t want to read a lot.
Anti vaccine alternative news web sites are being taken down RIGHT NOW, with simultaneous total purges of the Google cache within hours and I beg to question why.

Actually, there is little to question. The answer is apparently obvious. The elite are now going for a huge push to get the T4 bacteriophage nanobot and other tainted vaccine additives put into the entire world public via mandated injections AT ONCE. And I suspect they are going to use a phony Ebola outbreak to scare the people into accepting shots laced with T4 nanobots, with everyone receiving the shot within a short period of time.
More so than flight 370, Ukraine, and other issues, the takedown of anti vaccine web sites right in the middle of an “Ebola outbreak” is the coincidence we should all be paying attention to, THIS IS THE NEWS, if we miss this one we are likely to be destroyed. (***The whole Ebola pandemic scare died out rather quickly and quietly)
Anyone who is with it enough to find a web site like this one ought to know about the NWO plan for global depopulation and the establishment of compact slave cities that can be managed with ease. What better way could there be to manage a massive depopulation than a fake outbreak, with the real disease being in mandated shots, peddled as vaccines that are supposed to protect? You can bet the elite do not want to actually release something that could kill them into the wild in the form of a real outbreak. They would instead opt to use all their ill gotten tax dollars to formulate a shot and inject it into their victims, with a certain percentage of the shots being non hazardous, perhaps 1 in 10, and the rest representing the end of life for the recipient. If the disease is a managed disease that is completely non contagious and can only be received via a shot, they can rest easy while the world dies around them.
And THIS is why they are pushing vaccines so hard, and now actively working to destroy completely legitimate dissent.
The ebola outbreak is likely a hoax to trick you into getting a viral nanobot laced vaccine that will destroy you.
With only 183K of super efficient DNA code, viral nanobots were released into the wild via vaccinations on September 22 2007 and are being peddled as a natural variant of the T4 bacteriophage. But this report proves these nanobot phages are not natural, and were instead manufactured. These nanobots invade host organisms or cells and insert DNA that causes the host make more until the host organisms or cells die from overexertion producing them. These are likely to be in the papaloma vaccine, flu shots, and other vaccinations which will be the delivery medium with which these are distributed. These are most likely in Gardasil, which in fact appears to be designed to destroy the feminine emotional centers and attack the brain, and this report proves it.

Brain destroying genetically modified six-legged T4 bacteriophage is a nanobot. Vaccines being used for distribution right now.

Something called a T-4 bacteriophage existed before, but it certainly did not look like this.
I knew the six legged T4 bacteriophage was NOT NATURAL and I found a way to PROVE IT. Google yields NO image results for T4 bacteriphage before September 1 of 2007, and TONS for September 1 of 2008. So that is the time frame this little six pointed demon was released into the wild.

An alarming development regarding the topic of viral phages has occurred
To provide a background on this, I have a really close friend who is a doctorate of pharmacology and an expert in the related microbiology fields. While having lengthy discussions about the future of weaponized medicine, this friend went on and on about how bacteriophages were being re engineered to attack our brain cells rather than their normal host – bacteria, implant DNA directly into our cells to change us immediately and forever change future generations by delivering a DNA payload to the egg cells in the ovaries and also to the male reproductive system. This would have a permanent impact on the future of mankind. Once this type of phage was received via a vaccination, those vaccinated would have the vaccine induced traits passed along via DNA insertion by the phage to all future generations.
Though phages (which are viruses that attack bacteria,) of various types have been around virtually forever, they have thus far been harmless to anything other than bacteria, and are even highly selective in the exact type and species of bacteria they will attack.
When discussing this topic, I raised the question WHY were they modifying phages instead of common viruses that have a history of attacking people. One answer is in the fact that phages, more so than ordinary viruses which can cross the species divide, are highly selective in their targets and are programmed to only attack precisely what they were designed to – a bacteriophage will prefer only one variant of a particular type of bacteria. For example, there are many different types of salmonella bacteria, and among salmonella bacteria, a particular phage will attack only one variant while leaving other variants of salmonella alone. In the brain, not all neurons are identical, but all are similar so when administered via an intentionally tainted vaccine, the high selectivity of a modified bacteriophage can be used to target precisely the type of neuron a sabotaged vaccine would be intended to wipe out.

Another reason why bacteriophages were chosen as prime candidates for brain and DNA modification is the fact that they are not designed to attack people to begin with, so if any make it into the wild, re infection of people who never received the tainted vaccine would be impossible – a phage would not be likely to make it through the lungs or skin and into the blood stream simply because it was never designed to breach those biological barriers. But a needle, injecting it directly into the blood stream would bypass those barriers. So the elite, who would either want us emotionally numbed, dumbed down, or genetically altered would have little to fear while being amongst their victims, even as the disease raged inside them.

There are two modes of action phages operate with, one is the active assault, and one is a dormant mode. The active assault type of phage, called a lytic phage would be used for immediate personality modification of individuals, and the lysogenic type, which simply invades and makes changes to DNA while leaving whatever it is attacking alive, would be used for genetic modification of people, modifications that would span generations and be permanent.

So let me ask WHY is this thing almost completely dominant online, when MANY different types of phages exist and why no pictures of this thing were ever in Google images prior to September of 2007?
Let me take a WILD EYED GUESS. It´s a matter of national pride. A form of cult like religious orgasm. . You know what the future holds now? It is something FAR MORE SPOOKY than any micro drone – it is the brain eating phage, specifically engineered to eat your emotional neurons and render you incapable of free will. I have been told (long ago, in 2010) it is being developed as a vaccine additive to be administered under strict controls and not be something that can survive outside the body, because that certain six pointed group of individuals has the same genetics as the rest of us, so they have no doubt made it certain that their own weapon cannot leap out of the wild and haunt them.
Tainted Nightmare needs an update, because it only speaks about vaccine adjuvants. This entire phage thing is something new, four years advanced beyond that article. I suggest you take Alex with a grain of salt and watch this video, it really is dead on.

“PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – It’s a mysterious, newly discovered disease that strikes mainly young women, and it’s often misdiagnosed. Doctors who discovered it, here in Philadelphia, say it’s like your brain is on fire.
It starts with personality changes, and then young women lay dazed, restrained in hospital beds, acting possessed and then become catatonic. They’d been so normal, when suddenly their lives went haywire.
“One minute I’d be sobbing, crying hysterically, and the next minute I’d be laughing, said Susannah Cahalan, of New Jersey.
My comment:
Personality changes? That is EXACTLY what will happen if your emotional centers, which largely control personality, get attacked. And HOW can doctors just blatantly state that “it´s like your brain is on fire” if they were not in on the program and had no insight into what was going on? Furthermore, IT STRIKES MAINLY YOUNG WOMEN, THE GROUP THAT WOULD GET THE GARDASIL VACCINE. They state later in this rag article that “It´s an autoimmune response, where the immune system is attacking the brain” but oh so responsibly omit the fact that it is blatantly obviously caused by vaccines administered to a controlled group, and that vaccines are responsible for virtually ALL auto immune disorders.
The fact that this is a controlled administration of an illness is proven by the fact that it is so selective to “young women”, not middle aged women, teenagers, boys, children, men or anything else, just YOUNG WOMEN. YOUNG WOMEN GET THE GARDASIL VACCINE FREQUENTLY, WHICH IS VIRTUALLY BEYOND QUESTION, JUST BY WHO IS IMPACTED BY THIS ILLNESS, THE MEDIUM THAT CAUSED THIS “DISEASE” IN PHILADELPHIA. Philadelphia no doubt got a custom batch.
Further deepening the pile of B.S. in the CBS report is the fact that the doctors called it an auto immune disorder at all. There is no way they could know that for certain, unless they knew there was a trial vaccination campaign happening locally to Philadelphia, and they assumed it was auto immune. My guess is this little six legged monster was being tested in a trial run, with a controlled group of the elite´s primary target – young women, to see how well it destroyed them. No doubt any woman who got these vaccines has it in her medical record, and they will use that record to see if “after complete recovery” from this illness she becomes the perfect wage slave they want her to be. They will no doubt track EVERYTHING she does, from the number of abortions to how many days her children spend in daycare, and how well she follows the programming inserted into her life via various media control mechanisms. Obamacare will be PERFECT for that.
“I was very paranoid and manic. There was something wrong. I thought trucks were following me,” said Emily Gavigan, of Pennsylvania.
And it got worse for Emily Gavigan, who was a sophomore at the University of Scranton. Hospitalized, and out of it, she couldn’t control her arm movements. Then there were seizures, and she needed a ventilator. Her parents were watching their only child slip away.
“It was life and death for weeks,” said Grace Gavigan, Emily’s mom. “We were losing her. This is something that I couldn’t control,” said Bill Gavigan, Emily’s dad. Doctors also couldn’t figure out what was wrong with Susannah.
“I had bizarre abnormal movements, would leave my arms out extended, you know, in front of me. I was a relatively normal person, then the next minute I’m hallucinating and insisting that my father had kidnapped me,” said Susannah.
Turns out, Susannah and Emily weren’t mentally ill. They both had an auto immune disease called Anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitis, when antibodies attack the brain, causing swelling.

Cool name for it – “Anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitis” and let me quickly explain what that means. NMDA receptor encephalytis means swelling of NMDA receiving axons in the brain. Anti is spurious. It gives absolutely no indication of AUTOIMMUNE, that is B.S. The bottom line, from that terminology, is that something caused swelling of the nmda receptor sites.
Those doctors know exactly what caused this. Want to know why? Because they said the NMDA receptors swelled up, and there is no way you can know that unless you do brain surgery and remove some of those receptors to put them on a microscope slide and confirm they are indeed swollen. Those doctors knew this was a test, and that it would cause those receptors to swell up. They knew there was a biological experiment going on, and they were the observers; absent a brain biopsy there is no other way for them to say what they did, other than foreknowledge of what was really going on. no biopsies were ever spoken of. Conveniently, the probable death of those receptors was left out.

Anything regarding “doctors could not figure out BLAH” is smoke and mirrors, if they spat an answer too quickly someone might ask how they knew. And the fact that this subsided after a few weeks proves that it was NOT any sort of autoimmune malfunction as this article states, because autoimmune disorders do not go away in a few weeks. Something other than auto immune caused this. I believe this was a GM bacteriophage virus test, where the virus phages went in, did their job, and when complete those receptor sites were not transmitting random trash anymore because they were DEAD. END of symptoms. Dead is SILENT.

The fact that such obvious fallacious statements from the doctors made it into this CBS report without getting caught proves that CBS is not qualified to cover topics of this nature. Autoimmune disorders clearing up in a few weeks? YEAH RIGHT.
Susannah says this is how doctors explained it to her parents, “He told them her brain is on fire. He used those words: ‘Her brain is on fire.’
PAKALERTPRESS

****Obviously dated info and a bit alarmist and anti-Israel for my taste but I present it to you for your inspection and you may draw your own conclusions. As for the "antinano device", I have no knowledge of it, not even anecdotal stories. I usually stick with the adjuvant info in my anti-vaccine arguments because they're documented and verifiable and don't make you sound like a raving paranoid lunatic. The pro-vaccine zealots (religious fervor true believers) don't need any more ammo against the anti-vaccine crowd.
****Just noticed when posting this that all the videos documenting his truth have been taken down. I guess he wasn't kidding about that happening. Hard to make informed decisions when you don't have all the information.

Archangelclk

Reactions
I have spent a couple of years deeply involved with a company who specializes in peak nutrition for pro athletes. Some of the top scientists in the world have worked with the company and I learned quite a bit about immune system and detoxification, I have always suffered from poor health, literally getting sick on a weekly to bi-weekly basis for years. In the summer I get sick from the Air conditioning being pumped up, in the winter I get sick even though I am bundled up with crazy gear. With different types of nutrition and tons of vitamins, nothing worked to keep me healthy until I did some key things.

Specifically, the whey protein I take is undenatured New Zealand grass-fed cow protein shake powder. In the manufacturing process it is not heated, treated with acid to extract or denature the protein, what you are left with is antibiotic and hormone free protein shake which is packed with Immunoglobulins. These immunoglobulins are not found in denatured protein shakes which are about 99% of the shakes on the market. In addition within a few weeks of being on these shakes I felt an immediate improvement in performance, mental clarity, energy etc. After 6 months being on them, I realized I had not gotten my bi-weekly cold, flu or illness. 30 something years of struggling with chronic illnesses and feeling like crap all the time.

In addition, I have paired this regiment with Intermittent fasting (IF) with a specific cleanse drink which literally is packed with trace minerals, vitamins, herbs with core aloe heart as the base. When you fast more than 4+ hours your body will naturally burn through fat as a reserve. Trapped in the fat are the overload of chemicals and toxins which your liver hasn't been able to filter out. The cleanse drink effectively mops the chemicals out of your bloodstream and you pee it out. This has led to vastly improved mental clarity, to the degree where I felt I was walking with a cloud over my head. To sum this up, you need good amounts of trace minerals which are the catalyst for vitamins and other nutrients to be absorbed effectively in the body,

Bear Claw

Reactions
I think this is the case with all "mental Illness", bipolar, schizophrenia, OCD, etc. It is not those diagnosed with a "disorder" who are sick. We are simply reacting normally to an abnormal environment.

It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society” –Jiddu Krishnamurti

To me, bipolar is voting in the corrupt system. We have been given 2 (bi) "choices" to vote for at the poles (polar). People know they have been screwed over by these 2 parties their entire lives, yet they swing from one to another as if things will change for the better this time - the very definition of insanity.
Interesting points, that I will spend some time musing on. Are you saying autism is a disorder or a mental illness? No issue with either diagnosis, just wanna understand what you are saying...

That is great analogy r.e bipolar and voting...

Searching

Reactions
Are you saying autism is a disorder or a mental illness?
Neither, hence the quotation marks. These are terms society uses.

One could argue that it is actually a gift. Numerous studies show those with "mood disorders" or anti-social behavior tend to have above average IQs and are very talented (musicians, artists, writers, scientists).

The fact is that a person who has not taken antidepressants, anti anxiety meds, or mood stabilizers is a rarity in the US, and even more people would be on these meds if they could afford them. What does it say about society that the vast majority of the population has to be doped up in order to cope?

And honestly, these medications are very scary. A drug dealer knows more about the product he is selling than a doctor knows about the prescription he is writing. Most often, a patient is put through months or even years of different medications, combos of medications, and dosages to no avail.

Something I never hear the medical community admit is that there is a consequence to this haphazard stab-in-the-dark approach. Every med taken that does not help still has an effect, a detrimental one. Many people who have sought help end up way worse after this "Well, let's try this" approach.

You are correct. People are a messed up product of a messed up society, but most are too messed up to see that.

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
One could argue that it is actually a gift. Numerous studies show those with "mood disorders" or anti-social behavior tend to have above average IQs and are very talented (musicians, artists, writers, scientists).
True. There were some societies that even considered those afflicted with epilepsy were "afflicted by the gods" or chosen by the gods, selected for their favor.

And honestly, these medications are very scary. A drug dealer knows more about the product he is selling than a doctor knows about the prescription he is writing. Most often, a patient is put through months or even years of different medications, combos of medications, and dosages to no avail.
Also true. When my middle daughter had a severe asthma attack in her teens she wound up in the ICU for 11 days. The normal turn around time for an asthmatic first time on a ventilator is 48 hours. She was on the ventilator for 11 days. She had 2 central IV lines and was constantly receiving 13 IV medications as well as having bronchodilators poured directly into her lungs. On the 10th day I saw that the doctor, having tried everything he knew to do and calling in other doctors to consult, had finally given up, not knowing what else to do for her. It was obvious to everyone that, short of a miracle, she was going to die. This was unacceptable and I said, " if everything you're doing isn't helping, then maybe everything you're doing is what's keeping her sick." I wrote down all of her medications, dragged out my nursing medication book and looked up every one of them. Turns out the bronchodilators they were giving her were being cancelled out by the medication they were giving her to keep her sedated so she wouldn't fight the ventilator. When I told that to the doctor he was surprised to hear it but, knowing I was an ICU nurse, gave me the benefit of the doubt (plus, I showed him the nursing drug book). He turned off the sedation and 15 MINUTES later she was able to breathe without the ventilator! Eleven DAYS of suffering and worry and tremendous expense all because they didn't know the side effects of the medications they were giving her and couldn't be arsed to look them up. I could tell you scores of similar stories from first hand experience.

Something I never hear the medical community admit is that there is a consequence to this haphazard stab-in-the-dark approach. Every med taken that does not help still has an effect, a detrimental one. Many people who have sought help end up way worse after this "Well, let's try this" approach.
Ever listen to those commercials for "Ask your doctor if_____is right for you"? "You have a chance that this medication will toast your liver, make you susceptible to deadly infections or just outright kill you but your skin will be cleared up and you'll make a good looking corpse". No thanks. The vaccination propaganda is basically the same as those ridiculous commercials. "You have more of a chance of dying from the flu shot than you do from actually getting the flu so why wait? Get your flu shot now." Also, watch their wording in advertising.
"As of early December 2018, 185 pediatric deaths were reported during the 2017/2018 influenza season. Moreover, less than 60 percent of these pediatric fatalities had received the flu vaccine, reported the CDC." Translation: of the 185 child deaths from flu last year 59% of them got the flu shot. You and your child have over a 50% chance of dying from getting the flu shot. Again, no thanks.

UnusualBean

Reactions
Neither, hence the quotation marks. These are terms society uses.

I really wouldn't.