The Vaccine Epidemic

whitewave

Reactions
The vaccination issue is an argument I've been having with anyone who will listen ever since I was in nursing school and the main reason I retired early from my nursing career. The hospitals originally left flu (and other) vaccinations up to the individual (except MMR, DPT) but then they became mandatory. The first year, those of us who were opposed simply filled out each others cards (lied our asses off) and handed them in but the vaccine zealots ratted us out so the next year and every year since we've had to go to our PCP or health dept. & get independent verification of vaccination. I didn't even get the MMR, DPT when I was in nursing school. Instead, I went and got titers to show I was still immune from my childhood vaccinations. It cost more but I'm worth it. :)

I'd been a highly sought after critical care nurse for 30 years, able to be dropped into any critical care area in the 5 states in which I was licensed with no orientation and function well. In fact, I was usually the charge nurse wherever I went. After mandatory vaccinations at the hospital (higher ups will not listen to reason or even peer-reviewed medical publication studies), I started working in places that didn't require mandatory vaccinations. Yet. When even those places finally caught up to the hospitals, I was done. I'm now retired. Ten years later I'm still getting calls from agencies wanting me to work and I tell them that as long as mandatory vaccinations are required, I'll remain retired.

We tell our children not to take candy from strangers yet we pay strangers to INJECT god-knows-what directly into our bodies. How's that for cognitive dissonance?

When my son was fingerprinted at school in violation of my WRITTEN demand that he not be fingerprinted and without having a required (by them) signed consent, I decided on "voluntary vaccination day" that I'd just keep him out of school and we'd go do something else that day. Yes, they will inject your child at school against your wishes.

There are so many aspects to this issue that I could go on all day (month) about it. There's the personal privacy issue. We have slogans like "my body, my choice" that seems to be reason enough to abort your unborn baby but when it comes to vaccinations, it is not your body or your choice and by god, you'll get them whether you want them or not.

There's the safety issue which was expounded on very well by the OP. There are literally thousands of pages more that could be added to it but the general idea is that injecting foreign substances into your body is bad, especially when the foreign substances themselves are already bad even when they're outside of your body.

There is the lack of accountability issue. If you're required by law to let a total stranger (whose credentials and skills you only assume because they're wearing a white lab jacket) inject you with substances unknown, untested, unverified by double-blind safety studies and then you're injured because of that, no one is accountable. Not the government who mandated it, not the manufacturers who poisoned you, not the liars (scientists) who said it was perfectly fine to take, no one. Why don't we all just play Russian roulette instead?

As you may have guessed, this is a subject that gets me riled up. I gave up a lucrative career in a field I loved because someone(s) I don't even know said I had to risk my life and health in order to earn a paycheck of which 25% gets stolen from me before I ever see it anyway.

I'd have to look up the particulars but about 2 years ago or so there was a airplane full of doctors and scientists on their way to a convention to discuss the hazards of vaccination (as well as promising cancer research) and wouldn't ya know, it just fell out of the sky and killed all of them. A chip in the hand and mandatory vaccinations is where I draw the line.

Onthebit

Reactions
We have slogans like "my body, my choice" that seems to be reason enough to abort your unborn baby but when it comes to vaccinations, it is not your body or your choice and by god, you'll get them whether you want them or not.
This!! I hope you don't mind but I posted this rather poignant statement on fb.... a bug....

Ilmarinen

Reactions
WHO just declared "vaccine hesitancy" as big threat to human existence as Ebola, AIDS, Global Influence Epidemic, Climate Change and other similar hoaxes. Authority believing mob is now indoctrinated to recognise anti-vaxxers as a real deadly threat to them. Real life examples have already been there for a long time at least in my reality where people stop talking and excommunicate those who they feel are a real deadly threat to them, ie people who dont bow to authority. Authority believers are psychologically very weak, intellectually lazy, fearful and easily persuaded to do anything they are told by Politbyroo. This fear and hate campaign against freethinkers is real and purpose at minimum level is to isolate them. There has been forced mass vaccinations in the past and the mob is now conditioned for next one. Once who refuse will be either forced or marked, isolated and then relocated or just euthanised. The laws and technology are already in place but the public needs be behind this agenda, which it already by large is. Government knows the real support numbers and their computers have calculated the optimum peak moment for this.

dreamtime

Reactions
Indeed, and it is not so much about the vaccines, but about what it symbolizes and how destroying the barrier of the skin creates a powerful message that you belong to someone else, and do not have power over yourself.

Declaring unvaccinated people as threats is the logical next step, because fundamentally it was never about vaccines, but about separating the wheat from the chaff, i.e. it is obvious that those who resist are of higher consciousness.

So these kinds of topics will be used as differentiators by the PTB to single people like us out, and eventually make it impossible for us to participate in society.

But this will happen to future generations, because right now there are still too many people alive that see whats going on.

Andromeda

Reactions
God, you sound very pessimistic dreamtime and Ilmarinen. I really don't want it to happen but the road western democracies seem to be taking is accepting planetary dictatorship under U.N, or rather U.N. will usher the planetary dictatorship and sovereign states have two choices; obey or invasion by the U.N. army.

Sweden is already boasting publically to the world about being a humanitarian power, but all Sweden does is obeying U.N. and has very little own sovereign policymaking nowadays.

I suppose it is the same where you are Ilmarinen and dreamtime.

dreamtime

Reactions
God, you sound very pessimistic dreamtime and Ilmarinen. I really don't want it to happen but the road western democracies seem to be taking is accepting planetary dictatorship under U.N, or rather U.N. will usher the planetary dictatorship and sovereign states have two choices; obey or invasion by the U.N. army.

Sweden is already boasting publically to the world about being a humanitarian power, but all Sweden does is obeying U.N. and has very little own sovereign policymaking nowadays.

I suppose it is the same where you are Ilmarinen and dreamtime.
I don't want to sound pessimistic. I think evil will be washed off the earth at one point, when it is in line with the grand scheme of things and humans discover their true potential. All of us are working towards that change, right now we seem to be the avant garde, but I know there will be a time when a significant part of the collective consciousness will wake up, and then thanks to the power of working together we will be able to project a different reality into the world, for example like explained here.

The controllers have a certain mindset and want to use all humanity to create their selfish world, but I don't think this will be allowed to happen, and when humans start to discover they have a free will and are doing all of this voluntarily, then a new way of life will emerge naturally, and they won't be able to really do anything about it.

And the PTB know they are running out of time. The cycles on earth alternate quickly. Just like we seemingly can't do much right now, there will be a time when the exact opposite is true. But in contrast to evil, we have the ability to learn through suffering and will transcend it.

Last edited:

Andromeda

Reactions
I don't want to sound pessimistic. I think evil will be washed off the earth at one point, when it is in line with the grand scheme of things and humans discover their true potential. All of us are working towards that change, right now we seem to be the avant garde, but I know there will be a time when a significant part of the collective consciousness will wake up, and then thanks to the power of working together we will be able to project a different reality into the world, for example like explained here.

The controllers have a certain mindset and want to use all humanity to create their selfish world, but I don't think this will be allowed to happen, and when humans start to discover they have a free will and are doing all of this voluntarily, then a new way of life will emerge naturally, and they won't be able to really do anything about it.
This tone I like much better! Thanks for the link. JonLevi has a very soothing narrative :)
And the PTB know they are running out of time. The cycles on earth alternate quickly.
I'm curious on what cycles you are referring to.

Are these the cycles Mayan Long Count calculated, or the Vedic cycles that the Hinduic were calculating?

Either way I feel you are right. PTB did not have in calculations that conciousness is not sealed onto the vessel, hence why we dream and dreams cannot be taken away from us.

Last edited:

dreamtime

Reactions
I'm curious on what cycles you are referring to.

Are these the cycles Mayan Long Count calculated, or the Vedic cycles that the Hinduic were calculating?
This is mostly based on my intuition :)

I look at our history and I feel that roughly every 300 years something really major happens in line with some kind of pre-defined cycles, and intuitively I also think there are larger 1000 year cycles. When people still knew this I think they were calculating accordingly, and the Mayan and Hindu cycles are the remnants of the original ones, but the time lines got all mixed up.

Andromeda

Reactions
This is mostly based on my intuition :)

I look at our history and I feel that roughly every 300 years something really major happens in line with some kind of pre-defined cycles. When people still knew this I think they were calculating accordingly, and the Mayan and Hindu cycles are the remnants of the original ones, but the time lines got all mixed up.
I trust your intuition, then! :)

OP
TH Dialectic

TH Dialectic

Reactions
Hi guys loving the input so far, it's great to see so many people questioning authority and using their logic along the way. Thanks to everyone who has shared their stories too, I think it really does make it land with people more when people come forward anecdotally, again thank you.

A short reply as I am replying from my phone. A company called Corvelva have been testing vaccines and what is contained in them; the outcomes are scary! We could be in a lot deeper than we or certainly I once imagined.

In the screening phase for the evaluation of the contaminations and impurities of the Priorix Tetra vaccine, several critical issues emerged: the first was the non-detection of rubella virus with the level of sequencing used; since this result raised the doubt that it could be an error for the procedure used, the level of sequencing has been increased significantly to reach a very high depth (260 million sequences produced). The rubella virus was thus detected in 114 copies, equal to 0.00004% of the total sequences and by a manual reading of the sequences it was possible to eliminate any source of error of the software used and definitively confirm the presence of rubella in the sample.

However, this procedure also allowed to identify the adventitious viruses present in a low number of copies, and what we have seen is that the number of copies of the adventitious viruses exceeded the number of copies of rubella. So two more very important unresolved issues emerged:

Is the rubella present in the vaccine sufficient to produce an immunogenic effect or can it be considered subthreshold (i.e. as an adventitious contamination)?

Are adventitious viruses really present? If so, can they be dangerous?

With regard to point 1) we can strongly question the ability of the attenuated rubella virus to act as an immunogenic antigen because of the negligible number of copies and the attenuation that further weakens its effectiveness, so we can consider it to all intents and purposes a subthreshold contaminant

With regard to point 2) the list of adventitious viruses detected by screening revealed a large number of viruses, after comparison with the sequences deposited in the official databases, whose identification could have been erroneously attributed by the software that classified them, due to the uncertainty related to the very low number of copies. A one-by-one manual verification was necessary to confirm their presence by means of a different software (BLAST) and it was thus possible to confirm the presence of the following contaminating retroviruses:

Human endogenous retrovirus K

32sequences

Equine infectious anemia virus

2sequences

Avian leukosis virus

2sequences

HERV-H/env62

4sequences

These viruses are known to be adventitious vaccine contaminants and their potential hazard is also known, which is why manufacturers are required to verify their complete absence in the vaccine.

It follows that from this in-depth analysis for this vaccine two non-conformities on efficacy and safety are confirmed:

The presence in a very low number of copies (subthreshold) of rubella The presence of potentially dangerous adventitious viruses

As for the confirmation of traces of other genomes found in the RNA-seq data such as ‘unclassified bacterial and environmental viruses’ including phage sequences, ‘dsRNA virus’ and ‘unclassified RNA viruses ShiM-2016’ which includes little known viral genomes, an additional in-depth analysis is necessary to demonstrate the correct assignment and effective presence. The presence of the hepatitis B virus was NOT confirmed by the BLAST analysis.

Below is a table that summarizes what is described in the text:

They are altering our DNA! These cell lines are dirty and mutated, what are they doing to our genetic code!

Look at a few cell lines listed below.

WI-38 is a diploid human cell strain composed of fibroblasts derived from lung tissue of a 3-months gestation female fetus.
(Yes aborted fetal cells)

HeLa cell - HeLa is an immortal cell line used in scientific research. It is the oldest and most commonly used human cell line. The line was derived from cervical cancer cells taken on February 8, 1951 from Henrietta Lacks, a patient who died of cancer on October 4, 1951.
(Yes cancer cells)

HEK293 - Human embryonic kidney 293 cells, also often referred to as HEK 293, HEK-293, 293 cells, or less precisely as HEK cells, are a specific cell line originally derived from human embryonic kidney cells grown in tissue culture. HEK 293 cells have been widely used in cell biology research for many years, because of their reliable growth and propensity for transfection. They are also used by the biotechnology industry to produce therapeutic proteins and viruses for gene therapy.
(Yes aborted fetal cells)

These are but to name a couple, the amount of dirty mutated virus being injected in to children and passed around naturally afterwards is the reason the entire western world is sick. Slaves to big pharma, unwittingly doing as they are told; right where they want them.

No thank you.

TH

BrokenAgate

Reactions
This is really awful! And parents who study all of this faithfully, as they should, and decide not to vaccinate because they don't want their children's health and lives to be endangered, are labeled "conspiracy freaks," "anti-vax nutters," and other such epithets, and they risk being thrown in jail and their children put in foster homes. That's how the population is controlled so easily: just threaten to take away their kids, and they'll do anything they are told. Is that why the orphan trains existed? Many undoubtedly suffered the loss of one or both parents, but others were forcibly taken away after their parents refused to conform to the new regime. Great lesson to everyone else: conform, or your kids will be enslaved and killed.

OP
TH Dialectic

TH Dialectic

Reactions
This is really awful! And parents who study all of this faithfully, as they should, and decide not to vaccinate because they don't want their children's health and lives to be endangered, are labeled "conspiracy freaks," "anti-vax nutters," and other such epithets, and they risk being thrown in jail and their children put in foster homes. That's how the population is controlled so easily: just threaten to take away their kids, and they'll do anything they are told. Is that why the orphan trains existed? Many undoubtedly suffered the loss of one or both parents, but others were forcibly taken away after their parents refused to conform to the new regime. Great lesson to everyone else: conform, or your kids will be enslaved and killed.
Very well said, I think a well done is worth a shout for these aforementioned parents. Very well done to anyone impacted by this, dealing with certain things day to day. I really hope that we make a stand as humans; not only against the vaccine industry but against the PTB and the regime in general. Their lies and twisted realities have become too much, the cracks are starting to show.

TH

UnusualBean

Reactions
Apparently concerns over whether vaccines were killing more people than they saved have been around at least since the late 19th century, a time during which only educated people even had access to the kind of data necessary to raise those kinds of concerns. Whoever thinks that antivax was invented by uneducated facebook moms needs a serious reality check.

whitewave

Reactions

When they start coming for your children they need to come with bigger guns and more people. And they will. Be ready. I've dealt with jerks who tried to take my child from me for trumped up B.S. Seems that when you catch them unawares in a parking lot they decide that there are easier targets. Whoever said that violence doesn't solve anything hasn't had to fight to keep their children. Violence is all those people know or respond to.
I much prefer to deal with people logically/rationally but there are some people in power who are bastard-covered bastards with bastard filling who respond to throat punching with the desired response. "NO" is a perfectly acceptable response.

Feel free to delete this post. I'm here to tell you that being poor and having good-looking children is a dangerous combination. I've fought to keep my children unvaccinated and in my protection and, let me tell you, it IS a fight. Sometimes, a physical as well as a legal one. I've been to court arguing (and winning the argument) against Doctors who tried to force me to do what I did not want to do. My lawyer was a coward, the judge was completely in violation of the rule of law (which I pointed out) and still I won my children. They don't really want to test your resolve in these matters as there are plenty of cowards who are brainwashed who will willingly comply with their demands. "Just say no" works for vaccinations as well as for illicit substances. Sorry to go off the deep end but I've lived this nightmare.

whitewave

Reactions
I was told in court by the doctor I was up against that I was "just a nurse" (not as knowledgeable or as high on the food chain as he was) so my opinion on the matter didn't count. I countered with "I may be just a nurse but the hospital treatment protocols YOU follow are ones that I wrote so I DO know what I'm talking about and if you'd like to compare research data and have it entered into the public record, I brought all of it with me". That's when the judge called for a sidebar, took the doctor back to his chambers (without my lawyer present), came back out and ruled that I could have my child back.

There is plenty of evidence to show that vaccines are not only ineffective but are harmful. Simple common sense will tell you that injecting foreign substances into your body is a spectacularly bad idea. Your skin is there for a reason-to keep foreign substances out of your body. It's not surprising then that bypassing that safety mechanism would cause harm. In fact, if you poke yourself with anything (splinter, rusty nail, etc.) the normal reaction is to immediately sterilize the wound or even to go get a tetanus shot (which now contains not just tetanus vaccine but also pertussis!).

When my son broke his arm I was busy filling out paperwork at the front desk while my husband was in the ER with our son. I came into the room just in time to see a nurse disposing of a syringe. I asked what she gave my son (hoping it was just pain meds) and she said she gave him a tetanus shot and, oh btw, it also has pertussis in it. When I asked why she gave a tetanus/pertussis shot for a broken arm she said it was because so many people are refusing the pertussis part of DPT that manufacturers are now adding it to tetanus since no one refuses tetanus shots. I told her she just committed assault and battery as defined by law since she did not have my written permission to inject my son. The hospital decided they wouldn't send us a bill for the treatment (much cheaper than getting sued).

They also gave him a hepatitis B shot when he was just a few hours old. I was livid. That was also done without my knowledge or consent. "Standard procedure" (as if that's a valid reason to commit a crime). I argued that since my son was only 3 hours old he wasn't sexually active or receiving blood transfusions and had ZERO risk of contracting HepB. Hospitals don't care and once it's done, you can argue all you want but the damage is already done.

One has to wonder why the intense push to vaccinate infants against a sexually transmitted/blood-born disease even at the risk of getting sued and the very real violation of assault and battery laws as well as their own policies. We have only their word and no verification that that's all that was in the vial. What ARE they putting in our children?

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
I was told in court by the doctor I was up against that I was "just a nurse" (not as knowledgeable or as high on the food chain as he was) so my opinion on the matter didn't count. I countered with "I may be just a nurse but the hospital treatment protocols YOU follow are ones that I wrote so I DO know what I'm talking about and if you'd like to compare research data and have it entered into the public record, I brought all of it with me". That's when the judge called for a sidebar, took the doctor back to his chambers (without my lawyer present), came back out and ruled that I could have my child back.

There is plenty of evidence to show that vaccines are not only ineffective but are harmful. Simple common sense will tell you that injecting foreign substances into your body is a spectacularly bad idea. Your skin is there for a reason-to keep foreign substances out of your body. It's not surprising then that bypassing that safety mechanism would cause harm. In fact, if you poke yourself with anything (splinter, rusty nail, etc.) the normal reaction is to immediately sterilize the wound or even to go get a tetanus shot (which now contains not just tetanus vaccine but also pertussis!).

When my son broke his arm I was busy filling out paperwork at the front desk while my husband was in the ER with our son. I came into the room just in time to see a nurse disposing of a syringe. I asked what she gave my son (hoping it was just pain meds) and she said she gave him a tetanus shot and, oh btw, it also has pertussis in it. When I asked why she gave a tetanus/pertussis shot for a broken arm she said it was because so many people are refusing the pertussis part of DPT that manufacturers are now adding it to tetanus since no one refuses tetanus shots. I told her she just committed assault and battery as defined by law since she did not have my written permission to inject my son. The hospital decided they wouldn't send us a bill for the treatment (much cheaper than getting sued).

They also gave him a hepatitis B shot when he was just a few hours old. I was livid. That was also done without my knowledge or consent. "Standard procedure" (as if that's a valid reason to commit a crime). I argued that since my son was only 3 hours old he wasn't sexually active or receiving blood transfusions and had ZERO risk of contracting HepB. Hospitals don't care and once it's done, you can argue all you want but the damage is already done.

One has to wonder why the intense push to vaccinate infants against a sexually transmitted/blood-born disease even at the risk of getting sued and the very real violation of assault and battery laws as well as their own policies. We have only their word and no verification that that's all that was in the vial. What ARE they putting in our children?
I am curious about the tetanus vaccine. I had never heard the pertussis bit. I recently refused a tetanus shot over a deep cut. It was a difficult decision as the cut did (DEFINITELY) hit a main nerve. Also, I have had several already over the years and each has hurt worse and worse. Last time I could barely move my arm for a week. They definitely treat you like shit the moment you question any aspect of their authority.

FYI, I removed the stitches myself, and am now well past the symptom window for tetanus. Don't seem to have lost any motion, maybe a bit of strength, but I think hot/cold and some pressure/touch have been replaced by permanent pins and needles. Sucks.

whitewave

Reactions
Vaccination Information Network (VINE)
13 Things You Didn't Know About Polio
  1. In the 1800's a popular wallpaper called Paris Green was infused with a potent pesticide. Some of the most toxic substances known to man: copper and arsenic or lead and arsenic.
  2. This pesticide worked by causing neurological damage in the bugs, causing organ failure.
  3. Polio consists of symptoms synonymous with neurological damage, causing organ failure.
  4. Heavy metal poisoning from lead, mercury and other similar heavy metals manifest lesions on neurological tissues, meaning the toxin destroys the nerve/communication pathways connecting the brain to the organs in the body.
  5. Polio victims present lesions on neurological tissue, that cause the organs to malfunction all around the body. (lungs, heart, nerves that control walking etc)
  6. Polio outbreaks hit throughout the summer, only during pesticide spraying times. (not the sunless and damp winter/spring seasons like other disease outbreaks)
  7. Polio had NO ability to spread from infected victims to the uninfected. Polio infected clusters of people in the exact same areas, suddenly and swiftly.
  8. Parents report finding their children paralyzed in and around apple orchards. One of the most heavily pesticide sprayed crops of the time (with lead arsenate or copper arsenate) were apple orchards.
  9. President Roosevelt became paralyzed over night while on his farm in the summer, which contained many crops, including apple orchards. He also swam the day prior in a bay that was heavily polluted by industrial agricultural run off.
  10. Dr. Ralph Scobey and Dr. Mortind Biskind testified in front of the U.S Congress in 1951 that the paralysis around the country known as polio was being caused by industrial poisons and that a virus theory was purposely fabricated by the chemical industry and the government to deflect litigation away from both parties.
  11. In 1956 the AMA (The American Medical Association) instructed each licensed medical doctor that they could no longer classify polio as polio, or their license to practice would be terminated. Any paralysis was now to be diagnosed as AFP (acute flaccid paralysis) MS, MD, Bell's Palsy, cerebral palsy, ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease), Guillian-Barre etc etc. This was orchestrated purposely to make the public believe polio was eradicated by the polio vaccine campaign, but because the polio vaccine contained toxic ingredients directly linked to paralysis, polio cases (not identified as polio) were skyrocketing...but only in vaccinated areas.
  12. The first polio vaccine was worked on by Dr. Jonas Salk and human experiments using this vaccine were conducted purposely on orphans in government/church run institutions because they were vulnerable and didn't require any parental consent signatures, as they had no parents. The vaccine was "declared safe" by "medicine" (as they always are) and that vaccine gave 40,000 orphans polio, permanently paralyzed hundreds and killed at least 10 children. All injuries and deaths under-reported of course by the same authorities who orchestrated the atrocity. This was called The Cutter Incident.
  13. The next "improved" polio vaccine, given to hundreds of millions, carried both the SV 40 cancer virus as well as the AIDS virus. Every step of the way, medicine declaring they know for sure, that this time, they have everything straightened out.
Post automatically merged:

4biddenknowledge
The Alabama Department of Public Health has confirmed that an outbreak of #pertussis – also known as #whoopingcough – in the state was caused by children recently #vaccinated against the contagious illness.
The number of people with confirmed whooping cough has risen to 19 in an outbreak linked to local schools in Chambers County, where it spread from recently vaccinated to children to adults.
The Alabama Department of Public Health began investigating the outbreak earlier this month after 6 students came down with the highly-contagious illness. All 19 of the infected adults and children in Chambers County with whooping cough received the pertussis vaccination.
AL.com reports: Dr. Karen Landers, assistant state health officer, said the pertussis #vaccine is not 100 percent effective. Infants receive several doses during their first year of life, and boosters in early and late childhood. Doctors also recommend pertussis vaccines to pregnant women and #unvaccinated adults.
The illness is particularly dangerous for babies younger than 12 months old who have not received the full course of vaccinations. Complications can lead to hospitalization and even death.
However despite the recent outbreak of potentially deadly pertussis caused by the pertussis vaccine, Landers said the best way to protect babies is still to vaccinate them and ensure all adult caretakers have also received vaccinations. “I would advise any parent – first of all, you want to make sure your child is up-to-date on her vaccines,” Landers said. “We want mothers to be vaccinated during pregnancy. We want children to receive the vaccine on time. Adults that are going to be around infants should make sure they are up to date on their vaccines too.” Vaccinated patients who become infected with pertussis have less severe illness than those who have not received the shots, Landers said. All the patients identified in the Chambers County outbreak have received treatment from local physicians and are recovering, she said. Factions of Freedom

Dontcha just love the cognitive dissonance of the last paragraph? Let me translate: Despite the fact that you and your baby are most likely going to get a deadly disease from our injecting you with it, we recommend that you pay us to protect you by giving you this deadly disease. Cuz, you know, safety. Oh, and be sure to impose our will on other people like "all adult caretakers".
Post automatically merged:

Vaccinating patients who have an autoimmune disease can cause significant side effects and even life-long complications, particularly if a live-virus vaccine is inadvertently administered. On the other side of the coin, giving a completely healthy person any vaccine can induce autoimmune disease.
In 2012, the journal, Autoimmunity Reviews, published this article: “Vaccination of patients with auto-immune inflammatory rheumatic diseases requires careful benefit-risk assessment.” In part, the abstract said the following:
Will vaccination raise the incidence of autoimmune diseases? What is the impact of increasingly crowded vaccination schedules? Will vaccination in various age groups increase the risk of coincidental temporal association? All of these issues are still under debate. However, for the time being, to avoid confusion in the medical community and the media, we must adhere to the guidelines established by expert consensus while ensuring a strict surveillance system to report possible side effects. Recommendation for vaccinating patients with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases (referred to as AIIRD) is based on the currently available evidence and the opinions of experts on the European EULAR task force. Primary recommendations for giving vaccines to patients who have AIIRD include:
i) vaccination should ideally be administered during stable disease;
ii) influenza vaccination and pneumococcal vaccination should be strongly considered;
iii) vaccination can be administered during the use of pain medications, anti-inflammatory drugs and TNF-inhibitors such as Remicade, Humira, and Enbrel , but before starting Rituxan (rituximab), a drug used to treat autoimmune diseases and some types of cancer;
iv) giving live attenuated vaccines should be avoided whenever possible in immunosuppressed patients – this list includes MMR, nasal influenza vaccine, chickenpox, shingles, rotavirus, yellow fever, oral polio and smallpox; and
v) BCG vaccination, for tuberculosis, is not recommended.
EULAR stands for the European League Against Rheumatism, an organization which “represents the people with arthritis/rheumatism, health professional and scientific societies of rheumatology of all the European nations.” EULAR collaborates on many projects with the American College of Rheumatology, its US-equivalent.
So, how “safe” are these recommendations?
Let’s look at a vaccination disaster that occurred in a “stable” patient.
Vaccinating during stable disease is not safe
Here’s one example:
An 11-year-old female patient, whose juvenile idiopathic rheumatoid arthritis (JIA) had been stable and in remission for 4-years using only small amounts of ibuprofen (Motrin). She received a live-attenuated rubella vaccine, and within 5 days, she developed a sudden relapse of her disease. The inflammation also involved her heart and she subsequently developed congestive heart failure. Her laboratory findings included elevations of her white blood count, serum C-reactive protein (CRP), IL-6 and other inflammatory cytokines. This pattern was similar to findings she had during the active stage of her JIA. During her relapse, she was given steroids, ibuprofen, methotrexate after being given a strong medication classified as a phosphodiesterase inhibitor. Her symptoms gradually improved, but her inflammatory markers – CRP and IL-6 – remained elevated for more than 2 years. The authors of this case report suspected the acute occurrence was “related with the molecular mimicry between rubella and JIA.” (source)
Was this vaccination worth it? When the government and Industry talk about the cost-savings of vaccination, they never add in all the expenses and medical bills caused by vaccination.
Do Vaccines Cause Autoimmune Disease?
A new meta-analysis was released in May, 2017. The analysis included 12 studies linking vaccination and systemic lupus erythematosus referred to as SLE or simply lupus, and 13 studies that found a link between vaccination and rheumatoid arthritis (RA):
The pooled findings suggest that vaccination significantly increased the risk of developing SLE ( P=0.02). In addition, there was an obvious association between
vaccination and increased risk of rheumatoid arthritis(P=0.004). With studies that reported their outcomes shortly after vaccination, a significant increased risk was documented for developing BOTH SLE (P=0.028) and RA (P=0.015). Sensitivity analyses in studies with a low risk of bias found obvious associations of vaccinations with increased risk of RA and SLE.
The meta-analysis concluded with the standard boilerplate ending: More research is needed to identify an association between vaccination and other rheumatic diseases. Bleh. How many more studies, how many more millions of dollars, are needed for research to “prove” what we already know: Massive destruction of health is occurring every single day by doctors – and nurses – who heavily push vaccines.
What’s In That Vaccine?
Vaccines contain either weakened (attenuated) viral agents or synthetic peptides and genetically engineered protein antigens, generally from bacteria. The solutions also contain adjuvants – typically aluminum – but the adjuvant can also be an oil, such as mineral oil or MF59. In addition, vaccines contain preservatives (thimerosal, 2-phenoxyethanol or formaldehyde), detergents (polysorbate 80 or Triton X100), and a long list of other ingredients such as gelatin, bovine extract, avian serum, animal kidney tissue (monkey or dog), human albumin, aborted human fetal cells, and more. The safety of the synergistic effects of residuals has not been investigated.
Therefore, each vaccination is truly an experiment.
In 2011, Dr. Yehuda Schoenfeld, the founder of Zabludowicz Center in Israel, discovered a new syndrome he named ASIA, which stands for Autoimmune Inflammatory Syndrome Induced by [vaccine] Adjuvants. Dr. Schoenfeld, author, and contributor to more than 1,700 scientific publications is laying bare the underlying mechanisms of how vaccine ingredients trigger autoimmune disease. His impeccable credentials are shaking the entire foundation of the vaccine orthodoxy. His recently published book, Vaccines & Autoimmunity, scientifically documents the associations between each and every vaccine and autoimmune illness. Section II of the book is titled, “Studies on Autoimmune Conditions Induced by Vaccination,” including MMR, hepatitis B, Gardasil, influenza vaccines and more. Section III, “Autoimmune Diseases Solicited by Vaccination” describes in detail the connections between vaccination and autoimmune diseases such has SLE, RA, type 1 diabetes, polymyositis, and more.
What’s in that vial is vile.
Vaccination is a dirty technology. It should have been abolished years ago and research dollars should have been applied toward restoring health instead of creating new drugs and products that contribute to long-term disease. Predicting who will have an adverse reaction, including the development of an autoimmune disease, is not uniformly possible. But even obvious risk factors, such as genetic predisposition and family history, go ignored.
The more we learn about how vaccines damage the immune system, the more obvious it becomes that a complete moratorium must be placed on the vaccination program until safety can be assured. Never forget that what’s coming through that needle may be deadly.

Last edited: