The Vaccine Epidemic

TH Dialectic

Reactions
As a preface, I would like to refrain from anyone becoming triggered or having any preconceived ideas about the topic. I am not telling anyone what to do with their children; just facts that I have had to find out the hard way. Stolen history, or stolen futures?

“The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care & reproductive health services, we could LOWER that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.”
― Bill Gates

I am writing this with anecdotal evidence to support, please refrain from dogmatic replies without actually looking in to what these corporations are pumping in to our children's arms. I have 2 children, one boy, 13 and a girl, 2; with my boy I was very unfortunate and didn’t know anything about pharma, I was a blindfolded sheep following instructions from my masters. My son is now autistic due to receiving his MMR vaccine at 1 years old; he totally shut off. He was talking fine, communicating with us and interacting then we took him for his MMR vaccine…

I remember the doctor telling me “he will feel a little groggy, he will be fine” looking back now I can see this was due to encephalitis, a common side effect from the heavy metals in the vaccine causing the brain to literally swell in the skull. So that’s why he was up for 6 hours screaming at the top of his lungs; his brain was swelling against the skull. Unconsciously we then gave him something that the doctor recommended, acetaminophen (Children’s paracetamol) this unbeknown to us at the time lowers your glutathione (inhibits your ability to detox the heavy metals that are causing the symptoms)

My second child hasn’t had a single vaccine; she has never ailed anything, I can honestly say with a hand on my heart, she has never even seen a doctor. We had a home birth, I delivered her myself in a pool in the dining room. No midwife just some common sense and prior research. She is a lot bigger than any of the other children her age and is already computing things beyond her time and is the epitome of health.

All of the above is totally anecdotal of course, I am not asking you to believe me on these grounds. I will present the empirical evidence to support my claims. I am going to take you through the real “psyence” behind vaccines and what is actually in these vails. We will take a look at why big pharma are getting away with this, I will let you come to your own conclusion on this.

This is no sob story, I would like to share some information that I hope as parents / future parents you will take into consideration. The cull is now.

It’s black and white.

This isn’t a conspiracy theory or psyop, this is real. We have millions of children dead or disabled every year.

We are facing an unprecedented crisis in our nation and the Western world. There has been a meteoric rise in the rates of autism, developmental delays, learning disabilities, allergy, asthma, autoimmune diseases and more in the way of chronic and debilitating diseases. And tragically, we are losing a large portion of the next generation of children to neurological, neurodevelopmental, behavioural and learning disabilities. According to statistics released by the CDC in 2008,1 in 6children suffered from either autism or some form of developmental problem!

CDC's Work on Developmental Disabilities | CDC

Now 10 years later, given the increasing prevalence and current estimates, that number may be as high as 1 child in 4! And, those statistics show that these developmental delays including behavioural and learning disabilities are continuing to increase at alarming rates. And, all of the learning and behavioural 3 conditions have a prevalence much higher in boys. In addition, all across the spectrum, the rates of allergy, asthma and autoimmunity are nearing epidemic proportions.

Ingredients - Please note, non of these harmful substances should be anywhere near a fully grown adult, never mind a child!
  • Aluminium gels or salts of aluminium which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine. (Or to swell the brain, our body can’t expel aluminium so where does all of this aluminium go? Straight to the brain. Aluminium is a neurotoxin that has a strong affinity for neurological tissue.)
  • Antibiotics which are added to some vaccines to prevent the growth of germs (bacteria) during production and storage of the vaccine. No vaccine produced in the United States contains penicillin. (Lets kill all of the good bacteria whilst we destroy the immune system alongside)
  • Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged. (Aside from ALS risk or other nervous system consequences, formaldehyde is a respiratory irritant that causes chest pain, shortness of breath, coughing, and nose and throat irritation, according to the ATSDR. It can also cause cancer, increased risk of asthma and allergies in kids.)
  • Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol which are used as stabilizers in a few vaccines to help the vaccine remain unchanged when the vaccine is exposed to heat, light, acidity, or humidity. (You must have been living under a rock for the last 10 years to know the dangers of MSG, I will let you do your own research if you don’t know the dangers of MSG, you wont have to look far.)
  • Thimerosal (Mercury) is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria. (Last but certainly not least, good old fashioned Mercury. Literally one of the most poisonous substances known to man.)

Very, very carcinogenic properties.

Schedule
26 doses of 9 vaccines by the 1st birthday -
All of that mercury, all of that aluminium, all of them antibiotics and formaldehyde before the age of 1! Making it nigh on impossible to track a root cause.

48 doses of 14 vaccines by age 6!

Mercury
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends consuming a daily maximum of 0.1 micrograms of mercury for each kilogram of your body weight. That would limit a 176-pound adult (the national average) to 8 micrograms of mercury each day.

A vaccine containing 0.01% thimerosal as a preservative contains 50 micrograms of thimerosal per 0.5 mL dose.

I’m not quite sure how we can have a recommended daily allowance of mercury. Seems oxymoronic. If one of these vials is dropped in a hospital room or doctors surgery, the full surgery would have to be evacuated and men in hazmat suits would be called to seal off the premesise and remove the vail.

Yet its fine to put in to your infant childs arm?

DTAP – Vaccine Insert Page 11
When you ask a doctor for information on individual vaccines, they will give you a short vaccine information sheet. You MUST insist on the package insert to actually get the full document to look through. Wayyyyyy back on Page 11you will find this subtle admission …

"Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting"

So there we have it, in the insert, listed as a side effect.

Polio
"Polio is the iconic epidemic, its conquest one of medicine’s heroic dramas. The narrative is by now familiar: Random, inexplicable outbreaks paralyzed and killed thousands of infants and children and struck raw terror into 20th century parents, triggering a worldwide race to identify the virus and develop a vaccine. Success ushered in the triumphant era of mass vaccination. We were all saved by vaccines."

This is the undying retort of everyone who questions the anti-vaccine stance.

I get it. No one wants polio to “come back”. Not even the anti-vaxxers. But, was it ever truly eradicated?

Or simply rebranded to prove their vaccine accomplishments?

I know, I sound mental. Let’s back up.

Archived Chicago Tribune article from 1960: “The Truth About the Polio Vaccines”
In the 50s, prior to the introduction of the polio vaccine, the majority of reported paralytic polio cases were documented as polio – even if they weren’t confirmed. This means that cases of aseptic (viral) meningitis or other enterovirus infections (typically coxsackie or echo viruses) which can cause transverse myelitis, were documented as polio. Cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which is a known adverse reaction that occurs following vaccination (Pentacel insert, page 7) may have also been improperly reported as polio, since they have similar symptoms (demyelination). It’s even been discovered that Franklin D Roosevelt likely had GBS, not polio.

After the introduction of the polio vaccine, they began to test for and confirm suspected or reported cases of polio, thereby distinguishing between cases of polio and the other “polio-like” illnesses. By simply redefining the diagnostic criteria for what would be reported as “polio”, and no longer mislabeling polio-like illnesses as “polio”, this created an artificial drop in polio cases. The documentary “Vaccination: The Hidden Truth” (19:15-20:05) explains how this phenomenon also occurred in South America, showing that after the introduction of the polio vaccine, the reported or “notified” cases of polio actually increased, while the “confirmed” cases declined.

This is one major reason why “anti-vaxxers” take issue with the idea that the polio vaccine eradicated polio.

But, here’s another reason.

Less than 1% of all polio infections result in permanent paralysis. What about the rest?

Some cases of polio may result in temporary paralysis, or no paralysis at all. Symptoms of non-paralytic polio can be: fever, headache, sore throat, vomiting, fatigue, muscle aches/weakness, pain and stiffness in the back, neck or limbs, and – meningitis. Prior to the introduction of the polio vaccine, cases of temporary paralysis were documented as polio. Even cases where there was no paralysis, it was still “polio”. After the vaccine, only cases of permanent paralysis lasting longer than 60 days (page 9), were documented as polio. Again, by redefining the diagnostic criteria, this greatly contributed to the decline of documented cases of polio following the introduction of the vaccine.

In order to qualify for classification as paralytic poliomyelitis, the patient had to exhibit paralytic symptoms for at least 60 days after the onset of the disease. Prior to 1954, the patient had to exhibit paralytic symptoms for only 24 hours. Laboratory confirmation and the presence of residual paralysis were not required. After 1954, residual paralysis was determined 10 to 20 days and again 50 to 70 days after the onset of the disease. This change in definition meant that in 1955 we started reporting a new disease, namely, paralytic poliomyelitis with a longer lasting paralysis.1

The Salk ‘Miracle’ Myth“…

Under the new definition of polio, thousands of cases which would have previously been counted as polio would no longer be counted as polio. The change in the definition laid the groundwork for creating the impression that the Salk vaccine was effective.

And another.

Prior to the introduction of the polio vaccine, a polio “epidemic” was defined as 20 cases per 100,000 population. After the vaccine, an outbreak was not labeled an epidemic until there were at least 35 cases per 100,000 population. As reported in the Chicago Tribune article, in 1960: “This change has resulted in a statistical – but not necessarily a real – drop in polio epidemics.”

Polio & polio-like illnesses.
As it was noted above, transverse myelitis and GBS, both of which cause polio-like paralysis, are known adverse reactions to vaccination. Approximately 1,400 new cases of transverse myelitis and 3,000-6,000 new cases of GBS occur in the U.S. each year. There are more than 10,000 cases of aseptic meningitis each year, but this number may be as high as 75,000 due to lack of reporting. Aseptic meningitis has also been reported to occur following vaccination (insert page 7, and in this study and many others). In contrast, at it’s peak incidence, there were over 52,000 cases of polio in 1952. Of those cases, 21,000 were associated with paralysis.

Let’s do some math.

cases of transverse myelitis + 6,000 cases of GBS + 75,000 cases of aseptic meningitis = 82,400 cases of polio-like illness every year in the US.

Adjusted for population size (319 million), this affects 0.026% of the population.

Let’s compare this to the peak incidence of polio in 1952, which was 52,000 cases. Adjusted for population size in 1952 (158 million), that’s 0.033%.

One last note. In the 50s, smallpox and DPT (diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis) vaccines were in use. Not only have smallpox and DPT vaccines been found to cause transverse myelitis, but during that time, it was found that vaccinations and tonsillectomies could provoke polio infection during outbreaks or epidemics of polio. This was called “Provocation Polio“. The theory, is that deeply puncturing the muscle tissue via injection causes injury which makes the tissue susceptible to infection, which then allows enteroviruses to be driven deeper into the body where they bypass the gut and natural immune system responses, reach the central nervous system, and attack the spinal column. Tonsillectomies occur today, but were much more common in the 1950s, during polio epidemics.

I encourage you to fully read through the 1960 Chicago Tribune article on polio and the polio vaccine.

When it comes down to the facts, there’s nothing to claim. No one can truly claim that the polio vaccine eradicated polio in this country. Here’s what we do know:
  1. Through redefining two different types of diagnostic criteria (plus the reclassification of the term “polio epidemic”), an enormous number of potential polio cases in the post-vaccine era were discarded.
  2. Vaccination and tonsillectomies can provoke or cause polio infections, which may have inflated the epidemics that occurred in the 1950s. Vaccinations continue to contribute to the incidence of polio-like illnesses such as transverse myelitis, GBS, and aseptic meningitis, today.
  3. Transverse myelitis, GBS, and aseptic meningitis, which began to be documented separately after the introduction of the polio vaccine, currently impact the population at a similar rate as 1950s polio epidemics.
  4. What we have been told to believe about the eradication of polio, is a manipulation of the truth.
Sources
Archived Chicago Tribune article from 1961 on the illusion of the decline of polio and the ineffective polio vaccine: Chicago Tribune - Historical Newspapers

Present Status of Polio (1960): CAB Direct

Transverse myelitis on MMR vaccine insert (page 7): http://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/m/mmr_ii/mmr_ii_pi.pdf

History of transverse myelitis & smallpox vaccination: The History of TM: The Origins of the Name and the Identification of the Disease - The Transverse Myelitis Association

GBS on vaccine insert for Pentacel – DTaP, polio, hib (page 7): http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM109810.pdf

FDR likely had GBS: http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2003/10/did-fdr-have-guillain-barré

World Health Organization article: WHO | Poliomyelitis (Polio)

Overview of poliomyelitis, symptoms: Polio: Types, Causes, & Symptoms

Transverse Myelitis and Vaccines: Transverse myelitis and vaccines: a multi-analysis. - PubMed - NCBI

Provocation Polio: http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(14)61251-4/fulltext?rss=yes

Mechanism of injury-provoked poliomyelitis: Mechanism of Injury-Provoked Poliomyelitis

This article originally appeared at: The Eradication of Polio.

Influenza
Vaccine hysteria is getting worse by the day. Even though flu vaccines contain known neurotoxins, including mercury and potassium chloride, millions of Americans are brainwashed by the television and think getting the toxic jab somehow keeps them safe from viruses. The craziest part is that many people die shortly after getting the flu vaccine. Maybe that’s because not only does the flu shot make the flu worse if you get it, but it can make it lethal, contrary to everything the CDC says.

Fact: More Americans have died from the flu after the flu shot than from Ebola. Others have become blind or paralyzed. The flu shot causes more deaths than any other vaccine, accounting for more payouts from the secretive vaccine court than for any other vaccine injury claims. So what is the risk versus benefit analysis?

Flu shot deaths happen more frequently than people think
First off, the flu shot only works ten percent of the time. Would you board a plane if you knew it only landed without crashing ten percent of the time? Meanwhile, the flu jab literally kills about 50 people every year. And, the CDC exaggerates flu deaths. If you get the flu and then die from pneumonia, viruses, bacteria, respiratory infections, or from a MRSA (superbug) infection at the hospital, the CDC still says you died from the flu. Plus, of the real deaths from the actual flu, how many of those people DID get the flu shot? The CDC refuses to reveal those statistics, and there lies the rub.

You see, that jab makes the vaccine manufacturers billions of dollars, which are then handed over to politicians and regulatory officials during their auspicious “lobbying” functions, legislation promotions, and insider donations.

The flu shot also weakens the human immune system, making the receiver more susceptible to a worse case of the flu should they catch it the following year. Why does it weaken your immunity? The flu vaccine contains genetically modified viruses, DNA proteins from animals, and bacteria that’s bred in a carcinogenic serum. Add in some embalming fluid (formaldehyde) and an unpredictable, untested batch of several strains of attenuated (weakened but still live) flu, and the human body has no clue how to defend itself.

Millions of people are severely allergic to the ingredients in vaccines
Life-threatening allergic reactions to flu shots are not as rare as the CDC would have us all believe. Injecting known allergens is much more dangerous than eating them, breathing them in, or putting them on your skin, because injections bypass all of those important filtration systems, including the digestive tract, the lungs, and the skin.

People who are allergic to eggs, dairy, peanuts (peanut oil traces are still present in many vaccines), latex, monosodium glutamate (MSG), foreign proteins, blood from other animals, formaldehyde, and mercury – can react quite violently to having those allergens injected into their muscle tissue. Some people become pale, start wheezing, break out into hives, notice their heartbeat speed up, and others have difficulty breathing.

Science proves that flu shots don’t work
Mounting research is systematically proving that the influenza vaccine does not work and conversely causes severe damage to the human body. Different strains of the flu appear throughout the season, so scientists who guess ahead of time have no clue what they’re really doing. Researchers at the University of Ghent in Belgium released their findings from a scientific study that conceded most flu shots are out of date and therefore do not work. Even the CDC, if you read the fine print, admits that the flu shot fails most of the time.

Each year, only about 30,000 people are hospitalized for influenza, yet this past year (2017), the CDC would have us believe that 80,000 people died from the flu. Yeah, right. Talk about fear mongering. Most respiratory illnesses during the “flu season” (which runs from October through May), are caused by other bacteria and viruses, not influenza.

Lastly, despite the CDC swearing up and down they removed mercury from all childhood vaccines way back in 2001, the CDC highly recommends the flu vaccine for all pregnant women and infants as soon as they turn 6 months of age. What’s the problem? The flu shot contains 50,000 times more mercury (listed as thimerosal – a mercury derivative) than the EPA allows in public drinking water. What’s worse is these doctors and nurses are injecting it directly into muscle tissue, causing severe inflammation, auto-immune reactions, and in several cases as science has proven, death.

Measles
There have been 11 deaths in the US in the last 19 years, yet over 400 have died from the vaccine, over 1000 are now disabled and altogether 90,000 people have had adverse reaction. If you are scared of a rash, fever, runny nose or cough then you should read the ages full of side effects on the vaccine insert themselves. Maybe you should try and eat your vegetable alongside the rotten meat on ones plate for lunch. Measles is a mild childhood illness, its incredible.

The media at the moment we are going to feed you a load of bullshit about unvaccinated kids starting measles outbreaks so we can scare you in to vaccinating your kids with the MMR and demonising informed parents. We wont tell you that on the MMR package insert it starts atypical measles has been reported as an adverse reaction and many peer reviewed studies shows this vaccine sheds and is the cause of nearly all measles outbreaks. We also wont tell you that measles is a very mild illness in healthy children we just want to spread some propaganda!

157 Peer Reviewed Studies supporting the Vaccine / Autism Link

I don’t expect you to read all of these but you can see that we have a lot of evidence supporting this quite obvious universal deception. It is the one of the biggest deceptions in the modern world! If not the biggest, they are disabling our children.

We have thousands of court cases available online, I have provided two below. Have a perusal if you get the chance.

Court case 1 (Italian Court ruled that the MMR vaccine caused Autism)

Court case 2 (US Court awarded over 1.5 million dollars because the MMR vaccine caused autism in their child)

According to the CDC, from 2006 to 2017, 5,589 petitions were adjudicated by the Court, and of those 3,794 were compensated. Since 1988, over 20,215 petitions have been filed with the VICP. Over that 30-year time period, 17,627 petitions have been adjudicated, with 6,358 of those determined to be compensable, while 11,269 were dismissed.

Total compensation paid over the life of the program is approximately $4.0 billion

Bearing in mind these are the only people that had the logic to put the pieces of the puzzle together, to understand that the reason their child is now disabled was due to a vaccine. These are the only people that could afford to take BIG PHARMA to court. These figures are insane from that tiny sample size!!!

Andrew Wakefield – Fraud, erm …
Supposedly Dr Wakefield "falsely claimed" that vaccines cause autism. The fact is he never said that. He actually never said that vaccines cause autism. He just said that we should look into this possibility. He also never committed any fraud, as was proven by a scientist that investigated his study and concluded that Dr Wakefield did not commit any fraud. His report was published in the British Medical Journal.

www.bmj.com/rapid-response/2011/11/09/re-how-case-against-mmr-vaccine-was-fixed

"As a research microbiologist involved with the collection and examination of colonic biopsy samples, I do not believe that Dr. Wakefield intentionally misinterpreted the grading sheets as evidence of "non-specific colitis." Dhillon indicated "non-specific" in a box associated, in some cases, with other forms of colitis. In addition, if Anthony's grading sheets are similar to ones he completed for the Lancet article, they suggest that he diagnosed "colitis" in a number of the children."

In a press release afterwards the author states:
www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ongoing-investigations-by-dr-david-lewis-refute-fraud-findings-in-dr-andrew-wakefield-case-133649563.html

"The grading sheets and other evidence in Wakefield's files clearly show that it is unreasonable to conclude, based on a comparison of the histological records, that Andrew Wakefield 'faked' a link between the MMR vaccine and autism.
Now that these records have seen the light of day, it is time for others to stop using them for this purpose as well. False allegations of research misconduct can destroy the careers of even the most accomplished and reputable scientists overnight. It may take years for them to prove their innocence; and even then the damages are often irreparable. In cases where mistakes are made, every effort should be taken to fully restore the reputations and careers of scientists who are falsely accused of research misconduct."

So no, Andrew Wakefield didn’t actually do anything wrong other than question authority like all great scientists of the ages. He questioned what we knew as "truth" and was pro-active in joining together quite obvious issues that the world needed to know about!

No safety studies
No studies have been conducted on the safety of vaccines. Not a single peer reviewed study available on the saftey of vaccines.

In medical scientific studies the gold standard for safety is double blind placebo trails. These trails are not performed with vaccines because under law because vaccines aren’t pharmaceuticals. They do not come under the same safety standards and regulations that pharmaceutical medication does. It’s a massive assumption that it is a pharmaceutical product it’s not. It has its own category.

The sheer amount of whistle-blowers from the CDC is incredible. A quick search will not leave you short of documentation and testimonies.

WHY?
Vaccines are the new frontier for the pharmaceutical industry. Here are the reasons drug manufacturers are racing into the vaccine market.
  1. NO LIABILITY: since the passing of the vaccine injury compensation act, drug manufacturers have been shielded from lawsuits by customers injured by their vaccines. This significantly increases the value of vaccines because there is no cost for legal defence or settlements like the 4.85 billion settlement against MERCK for its drug VIOXX.
  2. NO LONG TERM/PLACEBO SAFETY TESTING: Vaccines are not required to go through long term safety studies with real salt water-based placebos. A concise explanation follows:
In terms of safety studies, a major issue is that most vaccine studies use another vaccine as the control placebo, or use the background substance of the vaccine. There is only one recent study (Cowling 2012) where a true saline placebo was used, rather than another vaccine or the carrier fluid containing everything except the main antigen. That study showed no difference in influenza viral infection between groups but astonishingly it revealed a 5-6 times higher rate of non-influenza viral infections in the vaccinated. It is no small wonder more true placebos are not used in vaccine research.

The lack of adequate testing makes vaccines cheaper than drugs to take from trials to market. Furthermore, it is becoming increasingly more expensive to do the long-term safety studies on drugs because the test group cannot be using any other drugs at the time of testing. With over 70% of the US population using prescription drugs this becomes nearly impossible to find.

MANDATORY VACCINE LAWS: (Not in UK, YET)
Vaccines are one of the only consumer products sold in the U.S. that we are mandated by law to purchase. Laws like California’s SB277, passed in 2015, took away all exemptions leaving the government in control over children’s bodies, not parents. In 2015, the Pharmaceutical industry spent 238 million dollars lobbying for new laws and products.

We also have the quite obvious culling of the population. Either make someone so sick they are a slave to your modern medicine for the rest of their days. Or, have them mentally disabled from a young age so the link would never be put together. Mothers are that caught up in trying to deal with the daily practicalities of their new life. Looking at how to “deal” or “cope” with certain things. This doesn’t get to the root cause.

Anti-Vaxxers (STIGMA, TRIGGER, DOGMA)
Again some of you may have seen me post about trigger words before, unfortunately we have highly strung individuals appealing to consensus. The most bizarre thing of all is to watch other people’s reactions (triggered!) when trying to explain the dangers of vaccines. I am not anti-vax I am pro health. Why are people insulting people with disabled kids, they have been lucky enough to find out some sort of information on vaccine injury, managed to come to the conclusion that they have disabled their own child by taking them to the doctors, telling them it will be fine. Then understand that it is ok because they didn’t know any better at the time.

Can be quite a hard pill to swallow. So please refrain from the hurling of ad hominems or insults at either me or anyone else in the group. If you have any science to support any claims, please provide.

I will wrap I up here, look forward to your guy’s thoughts. Please take an undogmatic look if finding this out for the first time, the sheer amount of people coming forward with their stories is incredible. I encourage you to do your own resaerch, your doctor doesnt know what he or she are doing, they are simply listening to orders from their masters and predecessors.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

TH

Last edited:

UnusualBean

Reactions
When the site suddenly went down not long after this post was made I almost feared the worst. Vaccine info dumps are one of those things that have a habit of disappearing off the internet :censored: (edit: the smilies are back with a vengeance)

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I was given (among other things) autism by vaccines. Let me tell you, growing up autistic is a hell I wouldn't wish on anybody. I take a bit of solace in the fact that I seem to be on the path to possibly curing my autism (I'd estimate a good 90% reduction in symptoms by this point), but I'll still never get my childhood back. All those years of suffering, and for what? Somebody's paycheck? And all those people still needlessly going through that suffering... I truly believe vaccines are one of the biggest crimes against humanity the world has seen.

Last edited:

anotherlayer

Reactions
What I find unsettling is the amount of pro-vaccination articles and the most weird of them all are these random posts on Reddit that rise to the top of the front page for the better part of a day (and multiple times in a month) that are pro-vax. I don't have children so I am completely disconnected from the discussion, but it does strike me as odd that there is so much pro-vax going on that you HAVE to know that there is something evil about it all.

And what I am asking is... where does this pro-vax campaign get it's motivation? Who is paying people to post pro-vax stuff on Reddit, it has to be a paid campaign. And if it IS, then you absolutely know there is at least some concerted poisoning going on.

UnusualBean

Reactions
What I find unsettling is the amount of pro-vaccination articles and the most weird of them all are these random posts on Reddit that rise to the top of the front page for the better part of a day (and multiple times in a month) that are pro-vax. I don't have children so I am completely disconnected from the discussion, but it does strike me as odd that there is so much pro-vax going on that you HAVE to know that there is something evil about it all.

And what I am asking is... where does this pro-vax campaign get it's motivation? Who is paying people to post pro-vax stuff on Reddit, it has to be a paid campaign. And if it IS, then you absolutely know there is at least some concerted poisoning going on.
With the amount of upvotes and fake comments in those posts, I'm guessing the price tag for most of them to be in the low 5 digit range. Each. But what's a couple million on viral marketing when you've got billions? I think their end goal here is to scare and/or meme (depending on the target audience) their way into having people vote in favor of mandatory vaccination.

Onthebit

Reactions
With the amount of upvotes and fake comments in those posts, I'm guessing the price tag for most of them to be in the low 5 digit range. Each. But what's a couple million on viral marketing when you've got billions? I think their end goal here is to scare and/or meme (depending on the target audience) their way into having people vote in favor of mandatory vaccination.
local news agency posted the death of an un-vaccinated child by the flu and every single comment was pro vaccine and extreme!!! I thought I'll just post a rebuttal but when i googled all I found were articles about un-vaccinated casualties....(google is dead) Anyway the idea of manditory vaccination scares me.....people scare me......I wonder if all the pro arguments are just algorithm trolls.....The idea that the idiot majority can dictate our lives.....my life I mean....MY LIFE!!!!!

BStankman

Reactions
As a preface, I would like to refrain from anyone becoming triggered or having any preconceived ideas about the topic.
Not triggered all, except by my own ignorance of the subject at the time it would have been most pertinent.

Hopefully whitewave shows up here.

Gulf war syndrome.
receipt of multiple vaccines, "not likely to have caused Gulf War illness for the majority of ill veterans,"

Nurses are the most vocal against vaccines, likely due to real observations.

Why Are Nurses and Healthcare Workers Across the U.S. Refusing Mandatory Flu Vaccines?

Last edited:

Andromeda

Reactions
I was vaccinated as a child because we were going to travel to a different continent and the doctor meant if I caught any of the diseases in the region we were going to travel at I could die if I wasn't vaccinated.

That was not the first vaccine though. The first vaccine we had is called "stelkrampspruta" in Sweden (Tetanus - Wikipedia) and it seemed mandatory because everyone in my class took it and our parents were not consulted before hand. The doctor just came, and we received the shot. Lot's of cruelty here, all of my classmates cried except me and some other boys..

For whatever reason it may be, I don't think the "stelkampspruta" were for the embetterment of our being. Perhaps it has pacifying properties against the masculine part of our being, hence why spotting an angry Swede is near impossible today and homosexuality is on the rise..

Last but not least. The collaborateurs of global communism world order locked me up in a psychiatric ward and I was lobotomized chemically with neuroleptics and I seriously had become dyslexic during the imprisonment because of the brain shrinking due to intrusive neuroleptics protected by the system against my own will. Spelling was challenging and still is today. But I have somewhat recovered and I think it is sungazing.

The sun emits a silent sound and it's frequency has very healing properties. I think any real scientist with the right instruments can show it through cymatical properties of the objects compared for example comparing photographies of still water exposed to sun for a week with tap water never exposed to the sun.

UnusualBean

Reactions
I was vaccinated as a child because we were going to travel to a different continent and the doctor meant if I caught any of the diseases in the region we were going to travel at I could die if I wasn't vaccinated.

That was not the first vaccine though. The first vaccine we had is called "stelkrampspruta" in Sweden (Tetanus - Wikipedia) and it seemed mandatory because everyone in my class took it and our parents were not consulted before hand. The doctor just came, and we received the shot. Lot's of cruelty here, all of my classmates cried except me and some other boys..

For whatever reason it may be, I don't think the "stelkampspruta" were for the embetterment of our being. Perhaps it has pacifying properties against the masculine part of our being, hence why spotting an angry Swede is near impossible today and homosexuality is on the rise..

Last but not least. The collaborateurs of global communism world order locked me up in a psychiatric ward and I was lobotomized chemically with neuroleptics and I seriously had become dyslexic during the imprisonment because of the brain shrinking due to intrusive neuroleptics protected by the system against my own will. Spelling was challenging and still is today. But I have somewhat recovered and I think it is sungazing.

The sun emits a silent sound and it's frequency has very healing properties. I think any real scientist with the right instruments can show it through cymatical properties of the objects compared for example comparing photographies of still water exposed to sun for a week with tap water never exposed to the sun.
For the record, the common stereotype that homosexual men are less masculine than heterosexual men is completely false (in fact, the exact opposite stereotype has existed in many cultures!), and homosexuality isn't on the rise either. The majority of humans are naturally bisexual, and we're slowly beginning to return to normal after a period of severe religious and cultural repression. This return to nature is being used as a subject of manufactured conflict to keep people distracted from things that actually matter, like what you and I experienced at the hands of the medical institution. We have to keep focus.

Andromeda

Reactions
For the record, the common stereotype that homosexual men are less masculine than heterosexual men is completely false, and homosexuality isn't on the rise either. The majority of humans are naturally bisexual, and we're slowly beginning to return to normal after a period of severe religious and cultural repression. This return to nature is being used as a subject of manufactured conflict to keep people distracted from things that actually matter, like what you and I experienced at the hands of the medical institution. We have to keep focus.
I consider bisexuality as normal as well as long you don't do anal because no offsprings are created that way..

Homosexuals for me are the boys doing anal which is biologically not logic if you want offsprings. The girls are less harmful because they can't penetrate. They receive.

They might not be on the rise but they are certainly the centre of attention in entertainment and for whatever reason it may be - I let the reader decide why for themselves.

UnusualBean

Reactions
I consider bisexuality as normal as well as long you don't do anal because no offsprings are created that way..

Homosexuals for me are the boys doing anal which is biologically not logic if you want offsprings. The girls are less harmful because they can't penetrate. They receive.

They might not be on the rise but they are certainly the centre of attention in entertainment and for whatever reason it may be - I let the reader decide why for themselves.
Anal is pretty unnatural, and there's been a heavy push for it in both gay and straight couples for some reason, which is weird. As for why there's a rising focus on homosexuality in entertainment, pretty much half of all male celebrities you see are gay, and they're feeling less restricted now that society is becoming more accepting again. Nobody really knows why so many of them are gay, but it's a phenomenon that crosses many cultures.

Anyway this is definitely way off topic, so I'm gonna leave it there and just say that vaccines aren't causing homosexuality. But they are for sure causing people to be more docile and weak.

Edit: Oop, I got called out as I was writing the post :censored: I promise I'm done lol

Andromeda

Reactions
Anal is pretty unnatural, and there's been a heavy push for it in both gay and straight couples for some reason, which is weird. As for why there's a rising focus on homosexuality in entertainment, pretty much half of all male celebrities you see are gay, and they're feeling less restricted now that society is becoming more accepting again. Nobody really knows why so many of them are gay, but it's a phenomenon that crosses many cultures.

Anyway this is definitely way off topic, so I'm gonna leave it there and just say that vaccines aren't causing homosexuality. But they are for sure causing people to be more docile and weak.

Edit: Oop, I got called out as I was writing the post :censored: I promise I'm done lol
No worries! We both got called out and it spun off to sexuality.

Onthebit

Reactions
For the record, the common stereotype that homosexual men are less masculine than heterosexual men is completely false (in fact, the exact opposite stereotype has existed in many cultures!), and homosexuality isn't on the rise either. The majority of humans are naturally bisexual, and we're slowly beginning to return to normal after a period of severe religious and cultural repression. This return to nature is being used as a subject of manufactured conflict to keep people distracted from things that actually matter, like what you and I experienced at the hands of the medical institution. We have to keep focus.
Yes I read 'The Pink Swastika'.... quite a different picture of homosexuals than we're conditioned to....

Radal16

Reactions
Unfortunately I gave into most of the vaccinations for my kids (5 and 1), both of them seem to be neurologically normal so far but it has been a mental struggle for me. I will probably stall my daughter's MMR update until she's 2.5. None of us have ever had the flu shot and my children will get the HPV vaccine over my dead body.

I'm very skeptical of the safety of ultrasounds, especially in the first trimester. It has not been tested for safety nor is it regulated. Women report bleeding, cramping and even miscarriage after the early 6 week scans. The tiny amount of research done into it suggests that the early ultrasounds may affect how the cells form in the brains of developing fetuses. Possibly setting them up to be more damaged when they receive the vaccines after birth.

This is all just my personal neuroses right now, I have no proof of anything. But when I was pregnant I didn't have any scans until 20 weeks and I also was that pain in the butt that made my midwives break out the fetoscope every visit because I refused to let them use the doppler to check the heart rate.

I have most definitely noticed the absolute insanity that happens when anyone dares to question vaccines in the mainstream and how strongly it's being pushed that vaccines are the best thing to ever happen to people. Anything being pushed that hard is not good for anybody, they're hiding an agenda for sure.

BrokenAgate

Reactions
Damn, I didn't know all that about vaccines! I've read the pro vs. con on vaccines, of course, but nothing this thorough. I don't have children, but I feel sorry for people who do, and who don't want to vaccinate them because they are scared of what might happen. It's at the point where parents can be accused of child abuse and have their kids taken away for failure to vaccinate them. Oh, and let's not forget that unvaccinated children are somehow a threat to vaccinated children...who, if they are immune to all those diseases, should have no worries, right? So what's really going on with that?

UnusualBean

Reactions
Damn, I didn't know all that about vaccines! I've read the pro vs. con on vaccines, of course, but nothing this thorough. I don't have children, but I feel sorry for people who do, and who don't want to vaccinate them because they are scared of what might happen. It's at the point where parents can be accused of child abuse and have their kids taken away for failure to vaccinate them. Oh, and let's not forget that unvaccinated children are somehow a threat to vaccinated children...who, if they are immune to all those diseases, should have no worries, right? So what's really going on with that?
What's going on is most of the vaccines don't actually work, and they're scrambling to make it seem like it's the unvaccinated population's fault. That's why you see "herd immunity" pop up so much, even though it's a completely imaginary thing.

Onthebit

Reactions
A lot of vaccines are genetically modified forms of virus so the outbreak is not technically the virus they're reporting...This info isn't discussed either. I don't have children either and I am glad because this world is nuts. The fact that the majority rule can force you to risk your own childs life.....reminds me of that god fella.