The True Slavery of America!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Climbhigh

Reactions
Someone needs to look into this biggest crime against white children of america.
I was searching library of Congress when I came across child labor 1800-1900. So I went an typed in child labor problems of the late 1800s to early 1900 s, I was shocked while everyone is enjoying the world fairs at that time children were slaving away in factories.I saw next to none adults.

I think after they fire bombed the united states only children were left.

hineuse.jpegChild_labor.jpg6527299_orig.jpgHines-breakerboys.jpg800px-Mill_Children_in_Macon_2.jpg05_amack_girl.gif2104ac72-0a1b-46e4-ba73-2387b71e0e80_1.9465f84d75ee90567827fb6e978fc235.jpeg

I could of put hundreds in here, not one African American but I did find one pic of some African American boys at that same time, they looked clean an not a day of work.
$_1 (3).JPG

I'm not racist, but ive had to listen my hole life about black slavery and who stands up for these poor white kids.

NowhereMan

Reactions
I am now curious to see if there are some parts of history this site will frown upon investigating. I'm also curious as to if and when an influx of anti-stolenhistory.org brigading will begin, and under what subject it will be. Those who have obliterated real history into fragments and fairy tales will do anything to maintain the official historical narrative.

Last edited:
OP
Climbhigh

Climbhigh

Reactions
I am now curious to see if there are some parts of history this site will frown upon investigating. I'm also curious as to if and when an influx of anti-stolenhistory.org brigading will begin, and under what subject it will be. Those who have obliterated real history into fragments and fairy tales will do anything to maintain the official historical narrative.
I was marked about 8 yrs ago followed, watched...I'm not stopping for nothing.
The truth set me free, I chose my side and I'm happy to be on the loosing side Becouse in the end I win.05_amack_eating.gif

Sick JEW eating children this was with all these pics I have.

OP
Climbhigh

Climbhigh

Reactions
This is a 7 page pdf file ...... Telling the disturbing truth of child slavery being sold and bought, beaten.... This is not the country I want if this is how are country was built. EVIL knows know bounds.
Won't let me load the pdf.

Its called...childhood-slavery- contextual- essay.pdf

Attachments

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I think it’s not the child slavery that needs to be investigated, but the root causes leading up to it.

The fact of the child slavery is obviously bad, but building public awareness of the illegal child labor in the early 20th century is outside of the scope of this forum.

What event produced that many orphaned children should be the focus.

OP
Climbhigh

Climbhigh

Reactions
I
I think it’s not the child slavery that needs to be investigated, but the root causes leading up to it.

The fact of the child slavery is obviously bad, but building public awareness of the illegal child labor in the early 20th century is outside of the scope of this forum.

I agree! I was linking it to the reset, but got a little emotional...... I have a daughter. Sometimes I'm floored by these discoveries.

realitycheck

Reactions
Well there is more than enough evidence that in that time there was extreme surplus of children and shortage of adults, in my opinion wars can not justify this as mostly men died so mothers and grandpa/ma were there and I don't believe they would abandon their children/grandchildren. Diseases would affect all (young and old) the same so that is not it also. Poverty also - maybe some would abandon children but not in those numbers.

Also looking from another angle - where are all adults? Children may be cheap workforce but not efficient as adults or strong to operate tools/machines.

esgee1

Reactions
Those photos you posted and refer to were taken by Lewis Hine and it's his photographs that had a great deal of influence on changing and reforming the child labor laws in the United States at the dawn of the 20th century.

It wasn't unusual at that time (and for centuries prior) for children (of any ethnicity) to work in the United States. In fact it was expected and families relied on it for income to get by. The United States today has strict child labor laws in part due to Lewis Hine's photographic work.

There are some exceptions where children can still legally work on farms today for example. But most of the hazardous jobs children were subjected to back then are now outlawed. Other parts of the world today still don't have child protection laws and child labor still goes on.

If you find this subject interesting, I recommend reading up about Lewis Hine and the early 20th century child labor reform movement as a starting point. Here's a couple YouTube videos to get you started:

Short documentary about Lewis Hine's child labor photographs:

Joe Manning presents his work on his efforts to find out the fate of some of the subjects in the photos:

If you have access to Kanopy via your local library, there's a great documentary about Lewis Hine's photography and how he helped establish child labor legislation in the United States: America and Lewis Hine

One thing I found interesting is that he would often have to use disguises to enter these factories under false pretense to even be able to take these photos!

freezetime26

Reactions
Someone needs to look into this biggest crime against white children of america.
I was searching library of Congress when I came across child labor 1800-1900. So I went an typed in child labor problems of the late 1800s to early 1900 s, I was shocked while everyone is enjoying the world fairs at that time children were slaving away in factories.I saw next to none adults.

I think after they fire bombed the united states only children were left.

View attachment 19088View attachment 19089View attachment 19090View attachment 19091View attachment 19092View attachment 19093View attachment 19094

I could of put hundreds in here, not one African American but I did find one pic of some African American boys at that same time, they looked clean an not a day of work.
View attachment 19095

I'm not racist, but ive had to listen my hole life about black slavery and who stands up for these poor white kids.

There was a longer video of vertigopolitix about this topic, but it got deleted. Dont worry, i also thought that only black people were slaves and just a few whites, but it seems it was the opposite, or at least 50/50.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions

I’ll just quote myself to remind one extra time in what direction the investigation should be directed.

Jef Demolder

Reactions
In Belgium, from the beginning of the industrialisation in 1800 to about 1900, children from 8 years on worked in factories and coal mines, making 13 hours a day, every day except Sunday. In the proletarian class, the great majority of the children were working, and most adults, men and women.
1) Tremendous demand of workforce by the booming industry
2) The whole family had to work to have a decent income
3) The factory owners preferred children because they were paid much less than adults
4) Parents preferred to take their children with them to the factory to work with them, instead of leaving them on the street
And until the first world war, child labour was considered indispensable for the national economy
First Belgian law forbidding labour for children under 12 was voted in 1889.
Seen from here, the situation in America was not so different.

Plissken

Reactions
I am putting the tinfoil hat on today!

According to the official narrative of the industrial revolution, it began because of the War of 1812. Then, the second industrial revolution started in 1870. A SECOND INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION AFTER ANOTHER WAR - both dates we all have problems with. According to the PTB narrative, the second industrial revolution happened why? Because the first one ended in the early to mid 1800s and was punctuated by a slowdown in macroinventions. So they needed labor after wars and there seems to be a shortage of adults...

Even if there were huge casualties in wars, that would mostly be males. Where are the mothers, aunts, grandmothers, and men that are unable to be soldiers? KB brought up a movie called The 5th Wave. In this movie, aliens are the bad guys but they figure out a way to separate the kids from their parents. I won't say anymore for spoilers but you can check the link if you wish to find out a little more about the details.

Suppositons: The First is conventional and the second not.

1.Let's take the Civil War since we are more familiar with it. Grant's troops are laying siege to Vicksburg and are burning the countryside, where women and children are running the farms and plantations, these refugees have to go somewhere...

The people inside Vicksburg were under siege for 47 days and the citizens had to resort to eating dogs, horses, rats, shoe leather. I think in these types of situations, the Union leader would say send out your children so at least they can be safe. I know a lot of parents would be devastated but would send their children out rather than let them starve or be killed in the shelling that was ongoing. They send the kids out and then the Union bombs the shit out of Vicksburg. Many kids would already be orphans and the parents that lived - good luck finding your kid.

Then there is Sherman's burning of the south and Atlanta in specific. Same situation. Sherman says send out your children and I'll let them live. They send the children out and then he burns the place down killing everybody left. Then play this scenario out over the many battles and sieges in the Civil War.

Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of people that were shuffled through the prison camp system during the war.

We also have all of the Civil War pictures where dude looks like a lady. Some of those lady soldiers have to be mothers...

2. So let's say that none of these battles really happened and the Civil War was just a mopping up job for whatever was going on with the sand/mud/flood catastrophes. If cities like Chicago were destroyed by some sort of DEW or urban fire, as we have been discussing here, why couldn't they have saved the children before using these weapons or sending in the sand/mud/flood?

We've also been discussing whether Fasces could be a sound and/or electrical weapon. What if they could use a sound weapon to lure the children out of the cities before they destroyed them? I think we have already heard of this happening and this guy was responsible:
Pied.JPG

THE PIED PIPER

From Wiki: In 1284, while the town of Hamelin was suffering from a rat infestation, a piper dressed in multicolored ("pied") clothing appeared, claiming to be a rat-catcher. He promised the mayor a solution to their problem with the rats. The mayor, in turn, promised to pay him for the removal of the rats. (According to some versions of the story, the promised sum was 1000 guilders.) The piper accepted and played his pipe to lure the rats into the Weser River, where they all drowned.[4]

Despite the piper's success, the mayor reneged on his promise and refused to pay him the full sum (reputedly reduced to a sum of 50 guilders) even going so far as to blame the piper for bringing the rats himself in an extortion attempt. Enraged, the piper stormed out of the town, vowing to return later to take revenge. On Saint John and Paul's day, while the adults were in church, the piper returned dressed in green like a hunter playing his pipe. In so doing, he attracted the town's children. A hundred and thirty children followed him out of town and into a cave and were never seen again. Depending on the version, at most three children remained behind: one was lame and could not follow quickly enough, the second was deaf and therefore could not hear the music, and the last was blind and unable to see where he was going. These three informed the villagers of what had happened when they came out from church.[4][not in citation given]

Other versions relate that the Pied Piper led the children to the top of Koppelberg Hill, where he took them to a beautiful land,[5] or a place called Koppenberg Mountain,[6] or Transylvania, or that he made them walk into the Weser as he did with the rats, and they all drowned. Some versions state that the Piper returned the children after payment, or that he returned the children after the villagers paid several times the original amount of gold.[4][7]

Oh and Hamelin:
1560495_842017309174923_328933858209161914_n.jpg

And with that, tinfoil is off. Go about your regular business;)

Plissken 🐍

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
What photographic evidence of social life, or human interaction do we have from about 1850 to 1880 (or 1871)? Civil war, and other wars photographs appear to be recreations, multiple socialite balls only exist as sketches, governments in session photographs are non existent, US flag is not flown anywhere.

Something is up.

jd755

Reactions
One of my great, great,great grandfathers was born in 1843. He went on to have eleven children all but two making it past 10 years of age. His family I tracked through the Census from 1861 onward. His children got to 14 years of age as 'scholars' aka schoolchildren and then entered the paid employment game.
My feeling on the child labour situation here on this island in the mid to late 1800's has been deliberately 'muddied' and going from the other three lines of genealogy through this period child labour, at least in this part of the island it didn't appear to exist.
Any machine made to be operated by a human is designed for an
'average human' people too short or too tall would have great difficulty operating machinery thus designed.

OP
Climbhigh

Climbhigh

Reactions
What photographic evidence of social life, or human interaction do we have from about 1850 to 1880 (or 1871)? Civil war, and other wars photographs appear to be recreations, multiple socialite balls only exist as sketches, governments in session photographs are non existent, US flag is not flown anywhere.

Something is up.
Glad you mentioned the civil war Becouse it appears to be the leading cause of the reset... In my research into white slavery history. It was the moors who were trading white folks from Europe called slavs= slaves.
It was a extermination of white people.

They say the victors right the history, I've got photos of black soldiers in the civil war and dead white people in normal clothes... I even got a photo black man watching a white man being hung..... There was more like that but wouldn't allow me to down load them.

Status
Not open for further replies.