The Tricolour: This flag is not your friend.

CyborgNinja

tri colour origin.jpg

Why is it that so many nation flags share the red, white and blue colour scheme? Whether its modern cold war enemies like Russian and the United States or the classic rivals France and the United Kingdom we find these reoccurring colours. It doesn't just stop with these major players. The red, white and blue can be found everywhere: Czech Republic, Norway, Netherlands, Croatia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Iceland, Luxembourg.

flag-of-Czech-Republic.png flag-of-Norway (1).png flag-of-Netherlands.png flag-of-Croatia.png flag-of-Iceland.png
flag-of-Serbia.png flag-of-Slovakia.png flag-of-Slovenia.png flag-of-Luxembourg.png flag-of-France.png
That's just Europe, then you have Asia, Laos, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Cambodia.

flag-of-Laos.png flag-of-Philippines.png flag-of-Taiwan.png
flag-of-Thailand.png flag-of-Cambodia.png
Not to mention both North and South Korea!

flag-of-Korea-North.png flag-of-Korea-South.png
You get the point, like weren't North and South Korea mortal enemies? I mean how serious are these nation states really? The US was an integral part of the Korean war and they too have the same colour scheme. If you asked some outsider, imagine for instance you asked an alien about these nation states they could be forgiven for assuming all these flags belonged to the same "team". The same group. The same Empire. Surely.

trump-kim-handshake..jpg
Seeing these flags side by side. Was this a joke?
I'm sure someone, somewhere is laughing.

A coincidence perhaps?

There must be a reasonable explanation for all this. In fact when you delve deeper there are explanations for how all of these different nations came to the exact same decision. A thousand different roads up the same mountain. Here are a few...

United states of America...

"...U.S. Seal was no exception. Charles Thomson, Secretary of the Continental Congress, explained the significance to Congress when he presented the seal. “The colors,” Thomson said at the time, “are those used in the flag of the United States of America. White signifies purity and innocence. Red, hardiness & valour, and Blue… signifies vigilance, perseverance & justice.
-TIME.

Russia

"The Russian tricolour flag was adopted as a merchant flag at rivers in 1705. The choice of colors is significant in that they represent in order of priority, white for God, Blue for king and Red for people and/or country. These colors of the flag of Russia inspired the choice of the "Pan-Slavic colours" by the Prague Slavic Congress, 1848. Two other Slavic countries, Slovakia and Slovenia, have flags similar to the Russian one, but with added coats-of-arms for differentiation. On 7 May 1883, the Russian flag was authorized to be used on land, and it became an official National flag before the coronation of Tsar Nicholas II in 1896. "
-Wikipedia

France...

"...The Paris militia, formed on 13 July, adopted a blue and red cockade. Blue and red are the traditional colours of Paris, and they are used on the city's coat of arms... ...The blue and red cockade was presented to King Louis XVI at the Hôtel de Ville on 17 July. Lafayette argued for the addition of a white stripe to "nationalise" the design. "

"...The tricolore was restored to prominence under Napoleon.

When the Bourbon dynasty was restored following the defeat of Napoleon in 1815, the tricolore—with its revolutionary connotations—was replaced by a white flag, the pre-revolutionary naval flag. However, following the July Revolution of 1830, the "citizen-king", Louis-Philippe, restored the tricolore, and it has remained France's national flag since that time."
-Wikipedia

North Korea...

"The colors of the North Korean flag – red, white and blue – are considered national colors and symbolize respectively: revolutionary traditions; purity, strength, and dignity; and sovereignty, peace, and friendship."
-Wikipedia

South Korea...

The flag's background is white, a traditional color in Korean culture. White was common in the daily attire of 19th-century Koreans, and it still appears in contemporary versions of traditional Korean garments, such as the hanbok. The color represents peace and purity... ...The circle in the middle is derived from the philosophy of um-yang (yin-yang in Chinese) and represents balance in the universe. The red half represents positive cosmic forces, and the blue half represents the opposing negative cosmic forces."
-Wikipedia

why-cant-i-hold-all-these-explanations-meme.jpg
We totally need these three colours
because like reasons.

Dat tricolour life.
And on and on and on, such explanations. It's like a fat lady desperately scrambling, giving you a dozen different reasons as to why she needs to eat that bacon maple syrup cheese cake that you're holding. Point being. No matter what the given excuse, The outcome is always gonna be the same. -Shes gets her cake and shes gonna eat it too.

It has been said that many countries chose these colours because they were easily made during the middle ages and it was cheap to produce. Ok, sure maybe that works for the older European states. But Places like Asia in the modern era? Really bro? You could keep arguing these little tid bits until the end of time but this is coincidence stacked on coincidence. When you're a detective there are no coincidences. It is not a coincidence when the murder victims wife just took out a million dollar life insurance claim on her husband the week before he died. Much in the same way it is not a coincidence when multiple nation states are toppled by internal revolutions and change their flags to tricolour.

Although not initially obvious it would seem that there is not one single elite group ruling the world from the shadows but actually a number of competing elite families. Rival houses vying for power. Not all nations have tricolour flags, for various reasons. Political and social. Either they aren't directly controlled by this tricolour faction or perhaps they belong to the opposition. If we trace the tricolour back to its first appearance we find some quite interesting results...

"The first association of the tricolour with republicanism is the orange-white-blue design of the Prince's Flag (Prinsenvlag, predecessor of the flags of the Netherlands and Luxembourg), used from 1579 by William I of Orange-Nassau in the Eighty Years' War, establishing the independence of the Dutch Republic from the Spanish Empire."
-Wikipedia

Practice_fight_of_the_Dutch_Fleet_in_the_honour_of_Tzar_Peter_the_Great,_1_Sept_1697_by_Abrakh...JPG
Dutch fleet under Tzar Peter
220px-William_I,_Prince_of_Orange.jpg
First used by William I Prince of Orange...

"William I, Prince of Orange (24 April 1533 – 10 July 1584)... ...was the main leader of the Dutch revolt against the Spanish Habsburgs that set off the Eighty Years' War (1568–1648) and resulted in the formal independence of the United Provinces in 1581...

...A wealthy nobleman, William originally served the Habsburgs as a member of the court of Margaret of Parma, governor of the Spanish Netherlands. Unhappy with the centralisation of political power away from the local estates and with the Spanish persecution of Dutch Protestants, William joined the Dutch uprising and turned against his former masters. The most influential and politically capable of the rebels, he led the Dutch to several successes in the fight against the Spanish. Declared an outlaw by the Spanish king in 1580, he was assassinated by Balthasar Gérard (also written as "Gerardts") in Delft in 1584."
- Wikipedia.

So William revolted against his patron masters the Habsburg family.

"The House of Habsburg also called House of Austria was one of the most influential and distinguished royal houses of Europe. The throne of the Holy Roman Empire was continuously occupied by the Habsburgs between 1438 and 1740."
-Wikipedia

When you read holy roman empire they are describing Tartary. Side note, one famous Hapsburg was Otto II, Count of Habsburg. It had been said that the decendatns of Otto include Octavian (Augustus) the roman ruler welcomed into the gates of Rome and crown ceasar by the people with out resistance as he was recognized as the legal ruler by birth right. The obfuscation of historical characters like Otto II, Charlamange, Octavian and Otto von Bismarck are all part of the stolen scaligarian history drama. Also there is a connection to the Otto-man empire. Sadly it's all very messy and i'm no expert, this stuff is confusing on purpose.

"It was, however, the German emperor Otto I (r. 962–73) who, by military conquest and astute political policy, placed the territorial empire of Charlemagne under German rule and established in Central Europe the feudal state that would be called, by the thirteenth century, the Holy Roman Empire. From the time of Otto’s coronation until the official dissolution of the empire in 1806, the imperial title was held almost exclusively by German monarchs and, for nearly four centuries, by members of a single family."
-Metmuseum.org

ottomans defend the poles.jpg
The Ottomans defeated the Poles, who were
supporting the Habsburgs in the Thirty Years' war.
(I'm so confused right now.)

Conclusion
From what I can gather, it would appear that the rival houses have drawn lines in the sand to differentiate themselves. They may have started out as one big empire but they fractured and have been fighting for world domination since. It benefits all these groups to remain hidden and the tricolour flags work as a kind of wolf whistle to each other about who owns what. Regardless of the geopolitical drama that plays out in front of the common man, upon closer inspection it is clear to see where the battle lines have been drawn.

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
This is definitely something to think about. While reading the article I recalled that Greece did not exist till like 1830. They earned their country status after the independence wars against the Ottoman empire. For a while now I think that Greece had to be artificially created to justify the existence of the Greek language, and the made up history of the so called “ancient” civilization. Here, of course, it is important to remember that Greeks call themselves Hellens.

As far as red, white and blue goes. It appears that not so long ago the world was not broken down into countries. There could have been one, or two, or three empires of the same world union. From this perspective these three colors could signify some sort of an originating power which took over the world after the collapse of the previous world setup.

gregory5564

This is definitely something to think about. While reading the article I recalled that Greece did not exist till like 1830. They earned their country status after the independence wars against the Ottoman empire. For a while now I think that Greece had to be artificially created to justify the existence of the Greek language, and the made up history of the so called “ancient” civilization. Here, of course, it is important to remember that Greeks call themselves Hellens.

As far as red, white and blue goes. It appears that not so long ago the world was not broken down into countries. There could have been one, or two, or three empires of the same world union. From this perspective these three colors could signify some sort of an originating power which took over the world after the collapse of the previous world setup.
Fomenko claims that Europeans never visited North Africa or the Middle East (in appreciable numbers) until Napoleon's Egyptian Campaign. After that, events from classical history were projected onto those areas, even though they may have originally occurred in other areas. For example, Jerusalem may have been a place in Europe, only later alleged to be located in Palestine. Curiously, Jerusalem had six gates, which correspond to the six gates of the Kremlin in Moscow.

The consensual version of history supports this notion to some extent. According to Dr Bill Warner, until the 1800s, the Mediterranean Sea was extremely dangerous because there were Muslim pirates everywhere who assaulted European vessels. (I have rather mixed opinions about the other content of his video, though.) Thus, Europeans were not able to easily visit North Africa or the Middle East.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CyborgNinja

CyborgNinja

Fomenko claims that Europeans never visited North Africa or the Middle East (in appreciable numbers) until Napoleon's Egyptian Campaign.
Can u reference which fomenko book that was. Ive read in 'how it was in reality' that tartarns used egypt as a ancient burial ground. Did you mean west europeans had no access to Africa? Or was it all northern ppl?

humanoidlord

funny you say that, i was thinking of this today too after seeing the russian flag in the world cup.
but yeah there is no way its a coincidence

KosmicKitten

Hi everyone. Long-time lurker, first-time post.

Not only do many flags exist which feature red, white, and blue—they all seem to utilize the exact same shade of red, white, and blue (respectively). That's insane. The color wheel is immense. If you ever pick up a Pantone color swatch set, it is a tome of several books with innumerable swatches. Hell, walk into your local Sherwin Williams and behold the wall of paint swatches—you can lose two hours of your life hemming and hawing over a shade of just white!

There are thousands of distinct shades of red that connote many things and evoke different reactions and emotions in the viewer. Some reds are vibrant, others bloody, others moody and deep. And what about blues? Corporate logos use hundreds of shades of blue. Walk through an airport and you'll see that American's blue is different from United's Blue, Delta's navy blue, and Alaska's "Seahawks" blue. You get my drift.

I should've realized this with the Chilean national flag, which looks almost exactly like the Texas state flag. I could understand States within a union utilizing the same specific shades of a three-color scheme as the Motherland, but I am at a loss as to explain why a plethora of "sovereign" nations all use the exact same red and identical blues.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Hi everyone. Long-time lurker, first-time post.

Not only do many flags exist which feature red, white, and blue—they all seem to utilize the exact same shade of red, white, and blue (respectively). That's insane. The color wheel is immense. If you ever pick up a Pantone color swatch set, it is a tome of several books with innumerable swatches. Hell, walk into your local Sherwin Williams and behold the wall of paint swatches—you can lose two hours of your life hemming and hawing over a shade of just white!

There are thousands of distinct shades of red that connote many things and evoke different reactions and emotions in the viewer. Some reds are vibrant, others bloody, others moody and deep. And what about blues? Corporate logos use hundreds of shades of blue. Walk through an airport and you'll see that American's blue is different from United's Blue, Delta's navy blue, and Alaska's "Seahawks" blue. You get my drift.

I should've realized this with the Chilean national flag, which looks almost exactly like the Texas state flag. I could understand States within a union utilizing the same specific shades of a three-color scheme as the Motherland, but I am at a loss as to explain why a plethora of "sovereign" nations all use the exact same red and identical blues.
The only idea coming to mind is some sort of a unifying reason which makes perfect sense. Would be interesting to investigate further.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Well, now we need to zero in on the first mentioning of the colors. Something is telling me that GB’s Union Jack might be the one.

gregory5564

Can u reference which fomenko book that was. Ive read in 'how it was in reality' that tartarns used egypt as a ancient burial ground. Did you mean west europeans had no access to Africa? Or was it all northern ppl?
I believe it was the second book. I can no longer remember clearly, though.

One theory I heard once was that they were the colours of egypt :

white : upper egypt
red : lower egypt
blue : colours of royalty
This is almost correct, it is a representation of the houses that governed Egypt. The blue is the war crown though. The double crown (red&white) represented the unification of both upper and lower Egypt into one government body.

Now you see who is ruling, even to this day not much changed. Historians tell us bullshit as usual but the pharaoh survived the exodus from Egypt and you can even trace the path they took if you know what to search for. These were the Phoenicians that landed in Italy and created Venice along the way. Phoenicians and Venetians sounds very much alike, and they were used to live on water (city Tyre - Lebanon) as they were the biggest pirates of the Mediterranean sea.

So, if you look at Europe before the yr 1000, you wont find any castles. Why? Probably because we never had any kings and queens here in Europe.

When they landed in Italy, the sheer sight of the Alps covered in snow must have had their interest peaked. Now if you look when Switzerland was created, and how it is an almost perfect place for impeccable defense due to terrain, its clear why they decided to stay there. You see again the red and the white house united on their flag, so neutral right?!?!?! There is so much more to this but its already getting late. Will follow up on this, the proof is not in the pudding but all over flags, symbols, buildings and even languages.

On a side-note, all those lions on flags, crests and buildings... We never had any lions in Europe, the pharaoh bloodline is still ruling and they came from Africa. The pharaoh did not perish into the Sea but rather into the sea of people ;)

Its rather funny how of all those unfriendly flags the op forgot the most dangerous one.

image.jpg
449px-akhenaten_with_blue_crown.jpg 375px-double_crown-svg.png
crowns1.jpg

Last edited:

mythstifieD

This flag blew my MIND when I first saw it. It literally triggered my path down the rabbit hole:

2000px-Flag_of_the_British_East_India_Company_(1801).svg[1].png

The flag of the East India Company is considered to have inspired the Grand Union Flag, the first flag of the United States, as the two flags were of the same design. This connection is attributed to numerous sources. Benjamin Franklin once gave a speech endorsing the adoption of the Company's flag by the United States as their national flag. He said to George Washington, "While the field of your flag must be new in the details of its design, it need not be entirely new in its elements. There is already in use a flag, I refer to the flag of the East India Company." This was a way of symbolizing American loyalty to the Crown as well as the United States' aspirations to be self-governing, as was the East India Company. Some colonists also felt that the Company could be a powerful ally in the American War of Independence, as they shared similar aims and grievances against the British government tax policies. Colonists therefore flew the Company's flag, to endorse the Company.