The Titanic was a Ritual Sacrifice

It has very recently been revealed that the HMS Titanic was built by Freemasons

Freemasons may have influenced Titanic inquiry, newly disclosed list of members' names reveals

I plan to do another post in the future that expands on my thoughts on who the Phoenicians were, where they came from and where they went. But for now, I will connect them with the Freemasons with the simple notion that they both claim to have built Solomon's Temple.

Freemasons:

Phoenicians:

Let's leave it there, and save a deeper dive for another time. The Freemasons essentially carry on the spirit of the Phoenicians. Time goes on and the Phoenicians spread to Carthage, to Iberia (Spain), to Rome, to all of Europe. They are the Knights Templar, aka The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon. Poor indeed!

What fun, i bet you never saw a theory connecting the Titanic to the Templar's before!

Fast forward a little bit and also understand that the Red Cross is also part of their lineage. The Red Cross was started by a supposed Freemason (can't seem to confirm this solidly, but his brother most certainly was) and was also the first Peace Prize winner and also formed a precursor to the League of Nations. The Red Cross is likely a symbol carried over from the Templar's Red Cross.

The Britannica went on to become a Templar stronghold on water, with red crosses everywhere, and gold smoke stacks. We can go deeper on this as well, but for now just take it as an interesting coincidence.

This blog is not written by a Freemason but it seems to make a pretty strong case that the G is for Goddess. Go ahead and read it, quality work.

The Phoenicians weren't nice people, they sacrificed their children to their gods. One of their favourite was Astarte, Goddess of Love and War. She's also associated with Isis, Ishtar, and Aphrodite. Most people only know anything about the Greek Pantheon, so thus is the stage our story is set.

Here's a quick timeline:
  1. The Titanic sinks in 1912, dying on it is a mega-rich opponent of the Federal Reserve Bank.
  2. The Federal Reserve is quietly signed into law on Saturnalia (Dec 25) in 1913.
  3. World War 1 breaks out in 1914.
  4. The Bolshevik Revolution happens in 1917, bringing to life the first Communist state. No one knows what the "Star" is for in it's symbology.
  5. World War 1 finally ends in 1918.
I'm going to ignore point #2. It's a big point, but most Titanic theories already zero in on this aspect of it so feel free to explore that more in the thread if you wish.

WHITE STAR makes THREE ships named OLYMPIC, TITANIC, and BRITANNIC!! And it was recently revealed that almost everyone at the top were Freemasons?!

So let's look at the myth of the Battle of the Titans, from Wikipedia:

WAS THE TITANIC A BLOOD SACRIFICE TO ASTARTE BY THE PHOENIX AS A RITUAL BEFORE THE ONSET OF THE GREAT WAR?!

.... I dunno! Maybe?!

We all know what a Phoenix is, but it's not a good emblem. The way I view it, the Phoenix represents the idea that if you burn something down in a great sacrifice, an even greater result will arise from the ashes. I could deep dive into this another time.

Anyways, guess who waited nearby witnessing the ritual?

Kali is the Hindu goddess (or Devi) of death, time and doomsday and is often associated with sexuality and violence but is also considered a strong mother-figure.

Wait, who? Oh sorry I mean the SS KALIfornian.

In a later post I plan to propose that the French Revolution, WW1 and WW2 were specifically provoked to bring about world wide communism, and also that communism is a Freemason invention and their ultimate goal.

Some musing on the fact that the Titanic was going from the Old World to the New World. Made me think of the movie with Jack and Rose.

Did you know that the Union Jack is likely called "Jack" because of King James VI / I ?? This is his heraldic badge.

The Rose is associated with Aphrodite.

Oh, and this is what he looked like..

Strange guy!

And yes, he was a Mason:

Not quite sure where I'm going with this yet.
Some may not be aware of the fact that J.P. Morgan decided to back Edison over Tesla, after Nikola announced that he would like to provide his energy to the people worldwide, for free. Jacob Astor became his benefactor and main supply of funds for research. Morgan owned, through one of his companies, the Titanic. To further destroy Tesla, he gave Astor free tickets, and he then perished on the Titanic, which was sabotaged by Moran and friends.

Ice Nine

Some may not be aware of the fact that J.P. Morgan decided to back Edison over Tesla, after Nikola announced that he would like to provide his energy to the people worldwide, for free. Jacob Astor became his benefactor and main supply of funds for research. Morgan owned, through one of his companies, the Titanic. To further destroy Tesla, he gave Astor free tickets, and he then perished on the Titanic, which was sabotaged by Moran and friends.
Since I wholeheartedly ascribe to the notion that everything revolves around great wealth and the subsequent power it affords a few, I can believe this. We are just like ants to the top 1% and if hundreds of us peasants die in their pursuits, they could care less. What better method to get John Jacob Astor out of the way.

found a Titanic blog that has loads of info. They have a different take on old J.P Morgan, but I like your above scenario.

A TITANIC CONSPIRACY READER

Just been having a search for out of place buildings and in the duckduckgo image search up popped this picture of titanic bearing the caption 'unpainted'.

781px-RMS_Titanic_unpainted.png

Well i recalled that at launch just like every launch i have been present at the ship is painted whilst on the slipway as you can see here.

s-l1000.jpg

The anchor chain in the first picture is painted in in post processing and what are the chances of the entire hull from stem to stern being the same colour as the twin gangplanks and yet the rafts are the same as the shoreline.
Why such shenanigans goes on I have no idea but go on they do. One ship two identities maybe.

ISeenItFirst

Just been having a search for out of place buildings and in the duckduckgo image search up popped this picture of titanic bearing the caption 'unpainted'.

Well i recalled that at launch just like every launch i have been present at the ship is painted whilst on the slipway as you can see here.

The anchor chain in the first picture is painted in in post processing and what are the chances of the entire hull from stem to stern being the same colour as the twin gangplanks and yet the rafts are the same as the shoreline.
Why such shenanigans goes on I have no idea but go on they do. One ship two identities maybe.
I think these are 2 different boats in these 2 pics. Too many small differences. Don't know, as of course I believe there were modifications done to pull off the insurance scam.

I'd add that if I recall correctly, whether due to time or space constraints, the ship was launched incomplete and finished floating. You'd think hull painting would be done first though, and would necessitate dry docking.

Last edited:

Ice Nine

The second picture of a ship, there are no smoke stacks and the masts or flag poles what ever they are are missing too, the one near the bow of the ship is quite big, the rear one might be the same size, it's hard to tell.

just found this

1913_00_00_britannic_p.jpg

which clearly shows the launch cradle position on the ship in the first photograph is actually the britannic as it too lines up with a row of plates whereas the ship below is the titanic as its cradle matches this one

titanic cradle.jpg

whereas the olymics is positioned further foward than either of her sisters and comes away during the launch process
Olympic.jpg

oly cradle.JPG