The Titanic was a Ritual Sacrifice

mythstifieD

It has very recently been revealed that the HMS Titanic was built by Freemasons

Freemasons may have influenced Titanic inquiry, newly disclosed list of members' names reveals

Lord Pirrie, chairman of the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast where the Titanic was built and director of the White Star Line’s parent company was also a Freemason.
I plan to do another post in the future that expands on my thoughts on who the Phoenicians were, where they came from and where they went. But for now, I will connect them with the Freemasons with the simple notion that they both claim to have built Solomon's Temple.

Freemasons:
This is the legend that is now almost universally accepted by the great mass of the Masonic fraternity. Perhaps nine out of ten of the Freemasons of the present day - that is to say, all those who receive tradition with the undoubting faith that should be given to history only - conscientiously believe that Freemasonry, as we now see it, organized into lodges and degrees, with Grand Masters, Masters, and Wardens, with the same ritual observances, was first devised by Solomon, King of Israel, and assumed its position as a secret society during the period when that monarch was engaged in the construction of the Temple on Mount Moriah.
Phoenicians:
At King Solomon’s command they quarried fine large stones for the foundation of the temple. Solomon’s and Hiram’s workmen and men from the city of Byblos prepared the stones and the timber to build the temple.
(1 Kings 5:17-18)
Let's leave it there, and save a deeper dive for another time. The Freemasons essentially carry on the spirit of the Phoenicians. Time goes on and the Phoenicians spread to Carthage, to Iberia (Spain), to Rome, to all of Europe. They are the Knights Templar, aka The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon. Poor indeed!

What fun, i bet you never saw a theory connecting the Titanic to the Templar's before!

Fast forward a little bit and also understand that the Red Cross is also part of their lineage. The Red Cross was started by a supposed Freemason (can't seem to confirm this solidly, but his brother most certainly was) and was also the first Peace Prize winner and also formed a precursor to the League of Nations. The Red Cross is likely a symbol carried over from the Templar's Red Cross.

orders_knights.jpg hmhs_titanic.jpg

The Britannica went on to become a Templar stronghold on water, with red crosses everywhere, and gold smoke stacks. We can go deeper on this as well, but for now just take it as an interesting coincidence.

parismasonicwomenhead[1].jpg

This blog is not written by a Freemason but it seems to make a pretty strong case that the G is for Goddess. Go ahead and read it, quality work.

The Phoenicians weren't nice people, they sacrificed their children to their gods. One of their favourite was Astarte, Goddess of Love and War. She's also associated with Isis, Ishtar, and Aphrodite. Most people only know anything about the Greek Pantheon, so thus is the stage our story is set.

Here's a quick timeline:
  1. The Titanic sinks in 1912, dying on it is a mega-rich opponent of the Federal Reserve Bank.
  2. The Federal Reserve is quietly signed into law on Saturnalia (Dec 25) in 1913.
  3. World War 1 breaks out in 1914.
  4. The Bolshevik Revolution happens in 1917, bringing to life the first Communist state. No one knows what the "Star" is for in it's symbology.
  5. World War 1 finally ends in 1918.
I'm going to ignore point #2. It's a big point, but most Titanic theories already zero in on this aspect of it so feel free to explore that more in the thread if you wish.

199924[1].jpg 2000px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union_(1922–1923).svg[1].png

WHITE STAR makes THREE ships named OLYMPIC, TITANIC, and BRITANNIC!! And it was recently revealed that almost everyone at the top were Freemasons?!

So let's look at the myth of the Battle of the Titans, from Wikipedia:
The stage for this important battle was set after the youngest Titan, Cronus (Kronos), overthrew his own father, Uranus (Ουρανός, the sky and ruler of the cosmos), with the help of his mother, Gaia (Γαία, the earth).

Uranus drew the enmity of Gaia when he imprisoned her children the Hecatonchires and Cyclopes in Tartarus. Gaia created a great sickle and gathered together Cronus and his brothers to convince them to castrate Uranus. Only Cronus was willing to do the deed, so Gaia gave him the sickle and placed him in ambush.

When Uranus met with Gaia, Cronus attacked Uranus, and, with the sickle, cut off his genitals, casting them into the sea. In doing so, he became the King of the Titans. But Uranus made a prophecy that Cronus's own children would rebel against his rule, just as Cronus had rebelled against his own father. Uranus' blood that had spilled upon the earth, gave rise to the Gigantes, Erinyes, and Meliae. From his semen or blood of his cut genitalia, Aphrodite arose from the sea
WAS THE TITANIC A BLOOD SACRIFICE TO ASTARTE BY THE PHOENIX AS A RITUAL BEFORE THE ONSET OF THE GREAT WAR?!

.... I dunno! Maybe?!

We all know what a Phoenix is, but it's not a good emblem. The way I view it, the Phoenix represents the idea that if you burn something down in a great sacrifice, an even greater result will arise from the ashes. I could deep dive into this another time.

Anyways, guess who waited nearby witnessing the ritual?

1332.jpg

Kali is the Hindu goddess (or Devi) of death, time and doomsday and is often associated with sexuality and violence but is also considered a strong mother-figure.

Wait, who? Oh sorry I mean the SS KALIfornian.

californian[1].jpg

In a later post I plan to propose that the French Revolution, WW1 and WW2 were specifically provoked to bring about world wide communism, and also that communism is a Freemason invention and their ultimate goal.

Some musing on the fact that the Titanic was going from the Old World to the New World. Made me think of the movie with Jack and Rose.

512px-Union_of_the_Crowns_Royal_Badge.svg[1].png

Did you know that the Union Jack is likely called "Jack" because of King James VI / I ?? This is his heraldic badge.

The Rose is associated with Aphrodite.

Oh, and this is what he looked like..

800px-King_James_I_of_England_and_VI_of_Scotland_by_Arnold_van_Brounckhorst[1].jpg Mary_Stuart_James[1].jpg James_VI_of_Scotland_aged_20,_1586[1].jpg

Strange guy!

And yes, he was a Mason:

King of Scotland (1567-1625), and the first Stuart King of England (1603-25), English historians have tended to portray him as a coward and a fussy and foolish pedant: 'The wisest fool in Christendom'. In fact he was reasonably successful in his main goals, increasing national prosperity, maintaining peace with Europe and settling the church. Today, he is remembered for commissioning the so-called King James' Bible, or Authorized Version.

On the west wall of the lodge hall used by Lodge Scoon and Perth No. 3 in Perth, Scotland can be found a mural depicting James VI kneeling at their altar at his initiation. The oldest existing record of the Lodge, called "The Mutual Agreement" of 24 December, 1658, records that James was "entered Freemason and Fellowcraft of the Lodge of Scoon" on 15 April, 1601.

James also appointed William Schaw as Master of the Work and Warden General in 1583, with the commission of re-organising the masonic craft. In 1598, Schaw issued the first of his statutes, setting out the duties of masons to their lodge and to the public, imposing penalties for unsatisfactory work and inadequate safety practices. Schaw drew up a second statute in 1599 wherein the first veiled reference to the existence of esoteric knowledge within the craft of stone masonry can be found.
Not quite sure where I'm going with this yet.

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Trying to wrap my head around this. King Solomon's Temple connection is amazing. It was a total news for me. Do the Phoenicians have their own version of the Hiram Abiff legend?

A quick question for right now. When did we learn about the Phoenicians? What are the original sources of our knowledge about them?

For right now, I personally think that all the independence wars, as well as World War I were a part of a single event aimed at establishing the NWO. Appears they succeeded. Divide the world they did. Look at how many countries were established afterwards. And some of the neighboring countries love to fight each other.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I saved the images onto my computer. Very much readable, you will need to zoom in a bit though. Those are pretty high res ones. Hard to read on phones though.

whitewave

I could only read what was written next to the pictures and it was basically saying how bankers control the world. Readers Digest version.

humanoidlord

uhhh too much information to gulp in just one post
once again i have no idea where this the freemasons are evil thing originated but i am very sure it was church propaganda.
sometimes i wonder... what is the great secret that the masons are meant to protect?
is it a technology? the key to a utopia?
also some of the stuff here to me is just coincidences, i don't think the masons are evil in the cultist sense but evil in the fact they are hiding something big from humanity, something wich would probally destroy the hellhole that we call "humanity"
everthing else you pointed sound less conspiracy and more synchronicity, synchronicities are the web on wich reality is woven, everthing is connected, even if you want or not, want a fun example? that bizzare KEK/pepe coincidence wich may or may not have elected donald trump

whitewave

I've gotten hold of some of the Masons literature and they DO praise Lucifer (the "enlightened" one and bringer of light). Why do they need 33 degrees of initiation unless they're keeping secrets even from their own (lower order) members?

The Cult of Kek, also known as the Church of Kek, is a satirical religion based around the worship of the ancient Egyptian deity Kek (also spelled Kuk or Keku), an androgynous God of darkness and chaos who is often depicted as a frog or frog-headed man in male form or a snake-headed woman in female form. On 4chan, the character Pepe the Frog is often considered a modern avatar of the diety, who uses ancient Egyptian meme magic to influence the world, often by fulfilling the wishes of posts that end in repeating numbers. Additionally, the deity is associated with the popular 4chan slang term "Kek", and is often embraced by supporters of 2016 Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. Practitioners are known to frequently write "praise Kek," and jokingly refer to the church as a "religion of peace."

Seriously?

this entire movement was based in a bunch of very bizzare coincidences (actually sinchronicities) that emerged during the 2016 election
've gotten hold of some of the Masons literature and they DO praise Lucifer (the "enlightened" one and bringer of light).
source? last i heard it isn't a religion and more a think tank group

Morals & Dogma on Lucifer

There's tons more but that should keep you researching for a while. I guess it used to be a thing that Masonic literature (especially Albert Pikes') was to be returned to the Lodge upon death of the member. Very hard to get hold of their writings in the 80's. Finally found their 2 main books at a yard sale for fairly cheap and as soon as I had paid for them some guy was offering me twice my price for them saying they weren't supposed to be sold but were to be returned. He actually followed me, pestering me to "hand them over" so much so that I was afraid to go to my car and instead walked around the block until he quit following me. They were quite the eye-opener.

Newspapers and magazines still do that today. Not too long ago there was the magazine cover of Hillary winning the election (Time?). I guess they print one of either way it could go so they can be the first with the news. IDK. Not sure how they managed to come up with details, though.

FANTASTIC post.

It does not matter if we believe the mystic arts. They believe and that is all they need to justify there actions.
Interesting addition to the 1918 communist revolution in russia.

German Revolution of 1918–19

an attempt to replicate the russian revolution failed and out of the ashes of the monarch rose the Weimar republic

480px-Wappen_Deutsches_Reich_(Weimarer_Republik).svg.png

No doubt had the german "state" become communist the rest of europe would have fallen in short order.

Spanish Revolution of 1936

was the next attempt to communise again stopped by the help of the Germans.

OP
OP
mythstifieD
Looks like they enjoyed jumping the gun back then. Or may be not. There is a plausible explanation for everything out there.

WHAT! THE! ACTUAL! FUCK!

HOW DO YOU FIND THIS STUFF!!!
I personally think Rothschils are more of accountants aka servants to the true Rulers. The ones in control live off the grid, so to speak.
Absolutely!! They're indeed rich, and a force unto themselves, but they also serve as a destruction to hype up Jewish stereotypes. How does the myth go? You sell your soul to the devil, you get whatever you want but will have to do his bidding when needed. This ain't the Jews. If I were to take the Hebrew Bible in isolation, the original Israelites were a strange but pious people that HATED the Phoenicians. Which is why they got their buddies in Babylon to capture and enslave them. Later, pmPersia arises, defeats Babylon and let's the Jews go home. We don't have a single verse of the Bible that is older than their return from Babylon (how interesting!!). Persia goes on to crush Phoenicia and let's Judea return to "normal", that is until the "Romans" eventually take it over! (See my other post about my theory that the Phoenicians secretly usurped the Romans). Ain't it interesting that the horrible book known as the Talmud is actually called the Babylonian Talmud?!

Last edited:
Looks like they enjoyed jumping the gun back then. Or may be not. There is a plausible explanation for everything out there.

i was going to mention this in the other titanic thread but i forgot, was it a failed attempt at faking history?
WHAT! THE! ACTUAL! FUCK!

HOW DO YOU FIND THIS STUFF!!!
this one was in a youtube video a while ago, to me its proof someone tryed but failed to fake history

If the murmurings and allegations regarding the Olympic are true then the Titanic (or at least the Olympic renamed as the Titanic) would had to have sunk for a multitude of reasons.