The Texas Rockwall

Juzzer

Reactions
The Texas Rock Wall
I wanted to do a piece on this huge "Ridiculously Old" wall found underground in Rockwall Texas after recently watching this episode of America Unearthed shamefully fail to quench my thirst, this was the first time I had seen the show.. I don't know much about it's presenter Scott Wolter. As with any television show, what we see is an act.. what we watch only muddies the pond with disinformation and unbelievable fantasies.

I first became aware of this wall about 5 years ago, it was my gateway into history so to speak, It was this Josh Reeves YT interview who was popular on YT at the time.. along with this wall and his version of The Emerald Tablets, I became obsessed with in Occultism (The Hidden Knowledges).

Rockwall – An American Secret

It's said to be somewhere around 85 Million years old, maybe even older. We are meant to believe it's some sort geological wonder. A row of hard mineral stones that appear to be stacked, long and narrow, forming what gives the impression of a “rock wall.” Sparking debate for over 160 years, the formation astounds the imagination and has engaged scientific experts on how and by whom this “rock wall” of Rockwall was built.

Geologist John Geissman;
“In my opinion, it is virtually impossible for these to have been formed above the Earth’s surface,” he says. “And, I think that any geoscientist would say the same thing, unless they were interested in nothing more than a lot of fake publicity.”

Tests run on the rocks to establish dating, composition and crystal orientation conclude that the “wall” did indeed form naturally and, in fact, is not terribly unique. Geologist Dr. John Gleissman with the University of Texas at Dallas studied the formation a couple of years ago. He agrees with the assessment made by Dr. Robert T. Hill in 1901 that the “wall” is nothing more than your average, run-of-the-mill sandstone dike. According to the Colorado Geological Survey, these formations are “a seam of sedimentary material that fills in a crack and cuts across sedimentary or other types of strata.” In other words, water, sand, silt and other materials collect in a crack or fissure in the Earth and, over the course of millions of years, dry and harden. The material often times breaks and fractures as it condenses, forming patterns. This happens all over the world. However, the formations in Rockwall are interesting, says Gleissman, in that “the sandstone dikes fractured in a way that it looks like bricks that were put together in a symmetrical way.”

The wall is held together by what they have deemed a geopolymer mortar, its made up of 3 different types of crystals gathered from different locations on the earth. The composition of the stone is said to closely resemble the bricks of Egypt and all the other ancient sites around the world.

6B38D1A6-C5B5-4533-B400-53CEF74BF484.jpeg

Again much like those found elsewhere, the stones are said to give off energy due to the crystal content within the stones..

When the “Original Tomb Raider” Archeologist Count Byron de Prorok examined a portion of the feature in 1925, he concluded it was man-made and very interestingly carried characteristics of the walls of the Ancient City of Carthage, which was the capital city of the Ancient Carthaginian civilization and would you have it.. is an Ancient Phoenician city, sitting on the eastern side of Tunisia.

Carthage, Tunisia.

Geologist James Shelton wrote in his paper he had dentified a part of the wall which appeared to have “an ancient script on it,” and the script reportedly matched that found on a copper coin that had been recovered from a 200,000-400,000 year-old pile of dirt from a well in Illinois in 1870 (today that coin is said be stored surprisingly at the Smithsonian Museum).

Likewise, after architect John Lindsey studied the wall in 1996, his opinion was that “evidence of a prehistoric structure built by man is mounting.”

And of course there’s the claim it’s aligned with the sun.

The Wall is an almost perfect rectangle 4 miles wide and 7 miles encompassing more than 20 square miles long with most of the wall being buried. The top of the wall at all outcroppings found to date have a uniform elevation of 550 ft. above mean sea level. How does a naturally occurring sandstone dikes form corners like that?

This happens all over the world apparently but I'm sure I've never come across anything like this before, America Unearthed used paleomagnetism to determine if the stones where formed naturally or not, they drilled a bunch of cores from three of the stones and measured the magnetism of each sample, if the wall is natural the magnetism will have aligned itself to that of the earths magnetic field, if the wall was man made then man is more likely to have laid the stones randomly, giving a random reading.

The tests are completed and Scott goes on to say "It's clear and conclusive, the stones are all magnetically aligned, it's a completely natural formation. It's 85 million years old and we weren't around back then to build it."

...CASE CLOSED?!
First discovered by a group of men in 1852, T.U. Wade and his family began building their house on the east side of the east fork of the Trinity River valley near the western edge of the present town of Rockwall which is just north of today’s Highway 66.

At about thirty- five feet down they discovered an almost perfect square opening through the wall, which they referred to as a “window.” The opening was two feet square, in a two foot section of the wall. The total depth of the shaft was forty-two feet, they still didn't find the bottom of the structure.

In another description a woman spoke of rooms constructed of stone which you could walk through and would reach a corridor which seemed to run in a direction into the hill that the town square sits above. She told of an incident in 1906 of two unidentified men digging out the corridor which had apparently been filled with erosion. Their intent was to reach a room or cavity under the town which would be full of gold, apparently derived in part from Indian legend.

Huge stacked stones that were too heavy for ordinary men too lift.

The ceiling of the corridor had steep slopes (describing a Gothic type arched ceiling, much like the Mayans built), and the further into the corridor the two men excavated the steeper the slope of the ceiling became, consequently, the men fearful of a structural failure abandoned their search for gold.

Additional information provided by the daughter of the late Mr. Deweese, an early settler of Rockwall, who described a doorway with a diagonal shaped stone in the wall at the Wade residence on Highway 66. This portion of the wall was open to visitors from 1936 until the late 1940’s, and was consequently back filled because of dangerous structural conditions.

Image result for Texas rockwall wall

Sure, it all looks “very” natural.. for all I know that picture could be from the bottom of someones garden.. but I'm still very intrigued by this wall. Even with all that evidence it’s still ignored, it's depth is still unconfirmed, no one has managed to reach the bottom, there's plenty of speculation at how deep it goes.

The fact is America Unearthed gave up far to easily.. I sense TPB are withholding information again.

Yet it has metal rings/disks composed of Tin, Titanium and Iron embedded into parts of it, it has steps and it has corners.. And then there's the tale of a Giants Skull being excavated from around the area, as soon as Giants are mentioned people a quick to sweep that idea away.. my mind is very open to the idea of Giants.

Josh Reeves was quick to dismiss the findings America Unearthed had published, he soon discovered in their geological report.. they clearly hadn’t given us the correct information. They state "in this case the randomness of the magnetic field within the material."

Random? so... that means it is man made and History channel just lied to us.

Wiki-history;
The association of Paleo-Indian artifacts with extinct Pleistocene mammal remains in various archeological sites within in the Texas Prairie-Savannah Region of eastern North Central Texas, including a site in Collin County and Clovis points recovered from the Brushy Creek Clovis Site in Hunt County, demonstrates that Rockwall region was occupied by prehistoric Native American cultures at least as far back as 13,500 to 13,000 years ago. More recently, the Rockwall region was occupied by Caddo Indians. Creek Indians moved to the area in the early 19th century.
In 1851, as the first Anglo-American settlers moved to the area, they started to dig wells. During the digging, they found large underground rock walls that were initially believed to be manmade. Later study of the wall-like features by geologists and archaeologists found them to be jointed, natural sandstone dikes that had intruded Cretaceous marl.

So we have geologists ignoring important facts about the stones, again. and we have Telievision manipulating the results for some "unknown reason"...

How many of you have come across this wall before?

Josh Reeves YT
Truthmax blog; Pre Noah Flood city of Giants..

1CD6AC33-C172-40C5-AF32-DF83B112B00F.jpeg1552675064693.jpeg

Last edited:

dianag

Reactions
I researched everything I could on this about 5-6 years ago when I saw my first video on Rockwall of Rockwall, Tx. This man has a video on his page which includes a reading of an article written in 1886 and later speculation about whether they were true or even if they actually existed. Make note of his mention that the first settlers were Masons. There are many stories throughout Texas history involving Masons and many roadside historical markers which mention Masons.
Here is the link to the website which has the video.

Rockwall – An American Secret

Red Bird

Reactions
@dianag,

What I’d give for a night in the Smithsonian. 😂

I especially like the story of them finding black marble pillars, I’d forgotten about that.. something I’ve come across before with ancient stonework.
I was thinking about this lately. No way anyone is getting to the good stuff at the Vatican however since the Smithsonian is public/government we should start a movement for them to open all their facilities storage to the public. It would have to pretty broad- not just certain scientists, but historians, school kids to catalogue, etc. with the idea anyone could go to their area of interest once catalogued and take a look. There could be staff (college kids, etc) in place to uphold good preservation practices. There doesn’t have to be any mainline interpretation but just where and when it was found. They’ll talk about how they’ll need a billion dollars, and if they got it nothing would change, so there should be acitizens’ oversight.
More would be involved but everyone knows about those warehouses and most people love this stuff.
What do you think? FREE THE SMITHSONIAN.

Good video, as you said, in your link.

Last edited:
OP
Juzzer

Juzzer

Reactions
@whitewave,
All attempts only seem to go so far before they're stopped or can't continue, apparently there maybe more than one kind of wall in the area too.

During an interview in the show they talk about the Giant skull found and Scott even says "Giants aren't unheard of at these ancient sites." But it's soon scoffed at and not even considered to be possible.. I'd be looking for these huge chambers and black pillars. They spend a whole week digging up a field to take core samples from 3 stones just to fill it back up. :unsure:

The guy with the diggers said you don't need a permit to dig a hole in Texas.
So if anyone has a digger and the time to go to Texas please let me know what you find :ROFLMAO:

dianag

Reactions
How very interesting. No one has tried to excavate it since it was filled in?
Something I read or heard years ago which I did not find was that the land around the wall was bought up by Masons to control access to the wall. The City Hall of Rockwall is supposedly built directly over the cave/dome where they found the giant caldron filled with normal sized humans bones. Lake Ray Hubbard was started in 1964 and completed in 1969. Parts of the wall are probably under the water. There is another small town called Sachse which had some portion of the wall and Heath as well.

Some of this information I got from listening to an interview of Dave Campbell on Blogtalk Radio. His website is archaeology.com. He has done extensive research on the Rockwall and lived in the area. The interview is an hour long. He talks about the geology of the area and about ancient underground volcanoes. Long but interesting. He speaks about the difficulty of accessing studies done by geologists and archeologist that have already been done. Of people who have done studies, reported they were doing them and then the information trail simply dries up. Nothing new there, more hidden information from inquiring minds.

Dave Campbell, the Rockwall Enigma

This is a home movie of the Rockwall.

TXTruth

Reactions
My husband recently found this wall on our place in north central Texas....he only got about 300 feet of it where you can see, I’m planning on taking some better pictures later...
I may be crazy but do you think this may be something worth digging up? He has unfortunately broken part of the wall already not knowing it was a wall and just thinking it was huge rocks

AAFCB982-F517-4634-9A4F-649B94B97274.jpegFE55D623-3BAE-499F-9372-03558E8C2321.jpeg

anotherlayer

Reactions
My husband recently found this wall on our place in north central Texas....he only got about 300 feet of it where you can see, I’m planning on taking some better pictures later...
I may be crazy but do you think this may be something worth digging up? He has unfortunately broken part of the wall already not knowing it was a wall and just thinking it was huge rocks
At worst, it could be fun to restore what could be quite an old stone wall! Welcome and keep us updated :)

Red Bird

Reactions
It does look like some of the pics of the other- is it near?
Personally I’d have to keep digging in case I found a cave room with giants and a big cauldron! (As in the history). Or at leAst some relics. Edited to add don’t call the smithsonian 😎

Last edited:

dianag

Reactions

I think it would be great fun to be able to do your own archeological dig on property you own. I know it would be a lot of work, but the history mystery of finding a piece of the wall would be fantastic. You never know what might be discovered along the wall and just under the ground.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trismegistus Expositions and Exhibitions 2