The Sun is a Black Hole (Video)

mythstifieD

Reactions

Probably one of the coolest alternative theories I've discovered lately.

A Year Ago, the Sun Disappeared. This Year, a NASA Probe Travels to 'Touch' It.

A Year Ago, the Sun Disappeared. This Year, a NASA Probe Travels to 'Touch' It.

DISCLAIMER: The above theory requires acceptance of "the standard model" of space physics. I think it's fine that many of you question the validity of it, and even question the shape of the Earth. This theory will NOT jive with that. But please don't just say "this is fake because the earth is flat".

Personally, I do believe in outer space and that we do live in a vast, nearly limitless realm of matter. I also believe we're being completely lied to about our history, and our origin. I also don't think being on a lonely pebble makes us worthless, because I also believe our consciousness transcends our limited earthly perspective: we are what happens when the universe observes itself. That should make you feel pretty special, as a rock is the universe NOT aware that it even exists.

That said, I would love to here your thoughts on the video itself and how it connects these ancient images to be direct and scientific explanations of the Sun and how it works. I really love how it starts by explaining how our interpretation of the Cross is completely wrong.

Last edited:
OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
The idea isn't that the Sun is a traditional black hole, but an aspect of a black hole. Call it the exit point perhaps. And there's no reason to think that one black hole has one exit, it could have multiple exits. That way a black hole with a mass 10x our sun, if it had 10 exits, would create 10 burning balls of fire that look like our Sun.

What I find most intriguing is the way this guy ties in the ancient symbology, especially the 'cave aliens'.

I know we've discussed elsewhere on this site the possibility that all cave art is a fraud, and perhaps that is so. But if we grant it the benefit of the doubt, then I actually really like this guy's take on the "aliens" that they're not aliens, that they're actually showing black holes and what they drew was a star map.

whitewave

Reactions
Interesting. We're taught that nothing escapes a black hole, not even light, so I don't know how he qualifies that info with his info. Did you read where a third of the sun is gone? Ripped away and that large chunk is hurtling towards earth? Apparently, it passed right by us in 2013. Not sure where it's headed now. Didn't hear a word of it on the MSM. So, according to this guy's theory, the stargate door is now bigger, open wider, what?
Interesting thread on another site very much related to what this guy is talking about. Author of 3 books, her username is undo.

Absyllyon

Reactions
Black Hole Sun

The sun as a black hole in the sense that it is a multidimensional portal, a cymatic vortex with hyper-dimensional geometry, zero point event horizon, a crystaline phase machine is intriguing.

There is a theory out there that the earth consists of a number of cores as in this picture

Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 9.05.24 pm.png

The inner core is what we see as mercury( or perhaps it is Mars) the second is Venus and I presume the 3rd is Saturn.
This trinity is mentioned in the electric universe theory and may have a correlation with sufi teachings as shown in the images beneath.

Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 6.58.16 pm copy.png

Electric Sun - Mars, Venus, Saturn​

Sufi Zikr 2018-06-20 at 6.55.48 pm copy.png

Sufi Zikrl​

Mercury( Mars?) and Venus spin in opposite directions to each other generating a tone, quantum particles ( neutrinos) that create the 2 Van Hallen belts - the inner one been of positive charge and the outher of negative charge. The 2 VH belts are dense liquid plasma shields which act as multi-fasceted mirrors reflecting the image of the crystals in the earth primarily as the sun and planets. The stars are multiple refractions of this sun. The moon is different in that it is seen reflected in the outer VHbelt and is a negative image of the sun. Perhaps the sudden appearance of the moon indicates a change phase and tone of the earth crystal system leading to the generation of the outer VH belt. As with all cymatic phase changes there was upheaval and restructuring of the earth system. It is the tone that holds everything in its specific formation and shape.

300px-Van_Allen_radiation_belt_pl.svg.png

In this theory the sun is actually a reflection of the earth in the first plasma shield and the moon is a refraction of the sun in the second, therefore the moon is an image in the firmament. The earth is its own cosmos. At the center of this crystal is a zero point dimension that is a wormhole to another cosmos perhaps.

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 7.58.24 pm.png

BStankman

Reactions
That Soundgarden song has wrecked all google searches for black hole sun.
But I am certain there was a black sun symbol with a IXXI in the middle of it.

Meaning when you see one, you should call emergency for the original men in black to show up.

Last edited:

CyborgNinja

Reactions
Why u posting youtubes man. Im at work I can't watch these. 😣

I'm on the electric universe buzz nowadays. The sun dissappeared because it's not a solid object. It's electrical discharge so it's gonna flicker from time to time.

Absyllyon

Reactions
Do the Van Hallen belts sound like this?

LOL....

Apparently we do have white holes. This same theory mentions them as been at the other end of the worm tunnel from the black hole. It also mentions that the nuclear of our cells are black and white holes instantly connecting us with various universes. The Invisible Plasmasphere is not separated from the visible earth, it has a moving cellular structure, a collective and coherent behavior, like one organism. Not some dusty dry machine with cogs, grease and exploding gases.
She states that Phonons (accustic quanta) and Biophotons (organic light) are 2 sides of what scientists call the electro-weak-force(implosive force).
I find this important because I think that Tartaria/ Toltec knowledge of science and engineering was based on this energy. If we are going to question everything that the current set up indoctrinates us with we could start by acknowledging that the 'industrial revolution' was implemented primarily to take us away from our knowledge of the so called weak force and lead us into slavery with their so called strong force( explosive energy).
The likes of Viktor Schauberger and Nikola Tesla in my view are ambassadors of the weak force and shine a light on what Tartaria might have been like.

Anyway, if we can loosen the hold that our education system has on our ability to think beyond the horizons they have set for us we might be able to hold multiple views of what earth is and realize that the postulates of science are reverse engineered from technology far superior, in order to lock us into a rut, where our thinking will only accept a very limited possibility.

I view the black hole sun as a mesmerizing shiny impenetrable blackness. From around its event horizon emerges the first true ray, a ray of emerald green. The colors of the light spectrum folloe spreading out either side of this ray like iridescent feathers streaming off the rim of wheel- the first ray of dawn and the last ray of dusk. It is the same ray of the aurora. They think of a black hole as death and a prison for light - I see a black hole as the emitter of light and life, the first cause, the origin and beginning.

Last edited: