The Staff of Saint Bernardine of Siena

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I am not sure whether this dude is really a dude. In my opinion he could be something which does not quite qualify him to be a human. To get a grasp on what I'm talking about, you will need to scan through quite a few of the paintings depicting this entity.
  • Before you dismiss him being something else, and say that he is just an old dude in some of the paintings, please do take a closer look +1.
    • Make sure you use paintings by various 15th/16th century artists.
    • Another thing to consider - I am not sure that paintings match the Narrative and display who we are told they do.
  • Bernardino of Siena - Wikipedia
  • Saint Bernardine of Siena
1380-1444
SaintBernadineofSiena-1-1.jpg

Saint Bernardine of Siena
Bernardino of Siena was an Italian priest and Franciscan missionary. He was a systematizer of Scholastic economics. His popular preaching made him famous during his own lifetime because it was frequently directed against sorcery, gambling, infanticide, witchcraft, sodomy (homosexual coitus), Jews, and usury. Bernardino was later canonised by the Catholic Church as a saint - where he is also referred to as “the Apostle of Italy” - for his efforts to revive the country's Catholic faith during the 15th century.

Pietro_di_Giovanni_d'Ambrogio._St_Bernardino_196x89cm._ca.1444._Pinacoteca,_Siena.jpeg
  • He was the greatest preacher of his time, journeying across Italy, calming strife-torn cities, attacking the paganism he found rampant, attracting crowds of 30,000 to preach about “vice and virtue, punishment and glory.”
The Staff
Essentially, here is what this thread is for. In the below painting done by Jorge Afonso, we can see our Saint Bernardine holding a staff. I think this staff is way more than just a decorated stick. We can see those intricate spires. The ones we can often find on top of the older cathedrals and co.
  • Would be interesting to see what our forum members think about this staff.
  • Unfortunately I failed to find a better version of this image. If you run into one, please post a link
Jorge Afonso.jpg

SaintBernadineofSiena-13.jpg

This here is the same staff he is holding. As you can see, gloves have to be worn at all times. At least it appears that way. Unfortunately, this painting does not allow for a good visual inspection of the staff.

Additionally we have this image of a similar looking staff. It looks a bit more complicated that the above one.

Ambientes Sao Bernardino2.jpg

Gloves
It looks like they have to wear gloves to handle those stuffs. Every time when you think they do not have gloves on - look again. Also try to locate finger nails if you can.

bishops_books_gloves.jpg

bishop.jpg

What's on the Ground?
These here are Saints Bonaventure and Louis of Toulouse. They also like to hang out accompanied by their staffs. Of additional interest:
  • What's that circular red thing on the ground, and what could its "grounded" position symbolize?​

São_Boaventura_e_São_Luís_de_Tolosa.jpg

kd_separator.jpg

KD: I think the Saints with their staffs are way more than just dudes with sticks praising Lord God. If you have anything to add, please do.
  • Oh, and them staffs - I think none of us would want to get hit with one of those.
  • Tech?
  • Today we call these staffs with a fancy word "Crosier", but are today's crosiers the same staffs they had back then?
SaintBernadineofSiena-13-b.jpg

Fake Crosiers of Today
And it looks like bishops do not care to wear gloves these days. Wondering if they know they are carrying around a stick of tradition, and not the real staff of power.

Bishop_Strickland.jpg

crosier.jpg

Bishops of today really need to start paying attention, and at least pretend they are insulating their sticks.

bishops_1.jpg

Plissken

Reactions
The Staff of Moses is mentioned in the Waki link.

The Staff of Moses is a staff mentioned in the Bible and Quran as a walking stick used by Moses. According to the Book of Exodus in the Bible, the staff (Hebrew: מַטֶּה‎ matteh, translated "rod" in the King James Bible) was used to produce water from a rock, was transformed into a snake and back, and was used at the parting of the Red Sea. Whether or not Moses' staff was the same as that used by his brother Aaron (known as Aaron's rod) has been debated by rabbinical scholars.

Moses and Aaron appear before the pharaoh when Aaron's rod is transformed into a serpent. The pharaoh's sorcerers are also able to transform their own rods into serpents, but Aaron's swallows them. Aaron's rod is again used to turn the Nile blood-red. It is used several times on God's command to initiate the plagues of Egypt.

Moses also uses the staff in the battle at Rephidim between the Israelites and the Amalekites (Exodus 17:8-15). When he holds up his arms holding the "rod of God" the Israelites "prevail", when he drops his arms, their enemies gain the upper hand. Aaron and Hur help him to keep the staff raised until victory is achieved.

🐍 First off, sounds like the Swiss Army Knife of Staves. It can get water from rocks, part water, turn it red. It can call up some plagues. Not to mention when it is weapon that it PREVAILS. It was so heavy he had to have his crew help hold it up!

Then we have all of these staves including the pharaoh's turning into snakes and back. We have already seen the snake used as a substitute for electrical current. Sure makes me wonder what these really are.

And the grounding hats? They do this weird thing even today where they hang them up. Neat!
galero.jpg
Source

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
crozier-6.jpg
crozier.jpg

crozier-2.jpg

Googled out some additional paintings of the Crosier Staff. Was that thing made of glass?
  • These dudes are always with a book? Are they carrying a tech manual?
  • Could this staff form a tandem with that ring on his finger?
crozier_21.jpg

crozier_26.jpg

crozier_29.jpg

Oh, and after running into quite a few of "giant" related images, I saved one. What if the crosier bearers were a bit bigger?
  • Still insulating the staff.
  • Talking to a mason, lol?
Saint Modoald?
crosier_bearer.jpg

And finally we have this guy

napoleon_1.jpg

Plissken

Reactions
I think you are on to something. Staves and sceptres are definitely more than symbols I believe. Napoleon is wearing all the gear (I bet he has a ring on under that robe), including the shoes. Not sure how they tie in but they are definitely part of the uniform.

shoes.JPG

shoes 2.jpg

shoes

Another glove wearer and he is using a cloth too? Notice the tassels above them, they remind me of the hanging tassel hats.

Jerome_and_Gregory.jpg

Pope Gregory

Abbots
abb2.jpg

abb.jpg

A piece of cloth, the so-called pannisellus (>lat. pannus = cloth) is tied to the pole of the abbot's staff, at about the height where one will rest one's hand while carrying it. It emerged during the 13th century and served as a marker to distinguish the staff from the bishop's staff. Moreover, it was meant to keep the staff clean from the sweat on the carrier's hand which is why it is also referred to as sudarium or sudalorium. source

🐍: This is what I do to grab something that will burn me, like a pan from the oven if I don't have my oven mitts. I knew when I saw the gloves someone would say they use them to not sweat on the staff. Would make sense if we saw all these staffs handled with gloves.

As soon as I saw the big hats with the tassels and a possible energy device, my mind went right to this:

big trouble.JPG

three stoms.JPG

Now back from Little China....​

I think they know which ones are special still today. As KD showed, they sometimes wear gloves, sometimes not.

Cardinal Burke.jpg

Bishop Fellay.jpg

Gloves. check. Ring. check. Staff. check.​

Notice the tassels from the hats hanging in the background on the second picture.source

Plissken 🐍

Starmonkey

Reactions
I think you are on to something. Staves and sceptres are definitely more than symbols I believe. Napoleon is wearing all the gear (I bet he has a ring on under that robe), including the shoes. Not sure how they tie in but they are definitely part of the uniform.
View attachment 32395View attachment 32411
shoes

Another glove wearer and he is using a cloth too? Notice the tassels above them, they remind me of the hanging tassel hats.
View attachment 32400
Pope Gregory

Abbots
View attachment 32409View attachment 32408
A piece of cloth, the so-called pannisellus (>lat. pannus = cloth) is tied to the pole of the abbot's staff, at about the height where one will rest one's hand while carrying it. It emerged during the 13th century and served as a marker to distinguish the staff from the bishop's staff. Moreover, it was meant to keep the staff clean from the sweat on the carrier's hand which is why it is also referred to as sudarium or sudalorium. source
🐍 : This is what I do to grab something that will burn me, like a pan from the oven if I don't have my oven mitts. I knew when I saw the gloves someone would say they use them to not sweat on the staff. Would make sense if we saw all these staffs handled with gloves.

As soon as I saw the big hats with the tassels and a possible energy device, my mind went right to this:
View attachment 32410View attachment 32412
Now back from Little China....

I think they know which ones are special still today. As KB showed, they sometimes wear gloves,sometimes not.
View attachment 32394View attachment 32393
Gloves. check. Ring. check. Staff. check.
Notice the tassels from the hats hanging in the background on the second picture.source

Plissken 🐍
Just don't go "overboard" with Goldie Hawn!
😜

Reminded me of Egyptian staffs, which was pictured above. They were used to tune the spinal column and clear the nervous system. Held against vertebrae on back of neck. Ours isn't supposed to jut out, if yours does. Mine does unless I'm really keen on my posture...
Tuning forks for the masses? Energy weapon if the crowd gets out of control...

Starmonkey

Reactions
Maybe when the tech was working, they used to be able to levitate them. Float them around...
HP sorting hat or pass the verse to the next singer or orator.
Now it's just a shabby forgotten memory of more exciting times.

jd755

Reactions
Oh so you think the gold tassels are actually hanging from the red hats not the curtains. And the significance of the tassel's is?

Plissken

Reactions
I am unsure if they are significant. How can you be sure that they are not? Always easy to prove the negative by saying there are not connections between things. It is the same tool that the elites use on us while openly using symbols and rituals everywhere. Instead of saying "prove it" to all of us, maybe you should prove that it isn't significant.

It doesn't matter if the tassels in this photo are hanging from the curtains or hats or whatever. WHO CARES! I was just pointing out that these tassels seem to show up where these staves show up, whether on that hat or the decor. You act like I am trying to imply something that I am not. I just look at the synchronicity of how these items are displayed to us by the historical narrative and the PTB.

Back to the topic....

How about Mercury(Hermes)? Again, with the snakes and the staff. Did God recycle the staff of Hermes and give it to Moses? Notice from the pictures that the older the depiction, the less it looks like the modern caduceus?

hermes.JPG

hermes pottery.JPG

vs. the modern depiction
caduceus.JPG

Plissken 🐍

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I just noticed something in one of the OP images. May be he is trying to tell us something.

bishop-1.jpg

Ghent Altarpiece, Popes and Bishops
Six popes altogether. How many Popes are we supposed to have?
0-The-Ghent-Altarpiece-Adoration-of-the-Lamb-Renaissance-Jan-van-Eyck.jpg

They are like broken into 4 camps here. And these dudes below have different croziers. Weird hands...

popes_11.jpg

BrokenAgate

Reactions
Before you dismiss him being something else, and say that he is just an old dude in some of the paintings, please do take a closer look +1.
GOOD LORD!! :eek: If I saw that on the street at night, I'd swear off drinking forever...and I don't even drink!
And it looks like bishops do not care to wear gloves these days. Wondering if they know they are carrying around a stick of tradition, and not the real staff of power.
Either way, they give me the creeps. I think they're all the same species as that Bernardino chap.

wild heretic

Reactions
Interesting possible tech. Cant say i could fathom its possible use.

However, the ornate robe, mitre, crozier and ring are all symbols used in the final grade or iniation (7th) of the mysteries of mithra of which the catholic church was before 1400 ad. These grades were called sacraments (funny that). An iniate who reached the final level was called Pater (father). Most did not reach the final two levels apparantly. Rome in the 1300s ( my guess as they say 300s and ive added a thousand years) had several mithra fathers who were part of a council. Id say thats who these pope guys are.

When im off my tablet i could point u to a retired italian researcher who has been in the crypts and found this out.

Just two days ago i found a giant cardinal too. Syncronynity eh. We need a thread about giants only where we can dump all our illustrations we find.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions