The Shadow Government: who are they?

asatiger1966

Reactions
In my opinion the so called "Shadow Government" have been in control for a very long time even before the 19th century. I also thing there is something higher that runs and oversees the "Shadow Government"and tells them what to do and i dont think its human. I think this something has been slowly building its power and influence over time and is getting stronger as it goes on and its not far from having total control over all life.
This is what i think it is. We call our rulers by different names like Shadow Government, The Elite, The Controllers and so on but i think the word Parasites is a lot more like it. I think we are slowly being infected by a microscopic parasite not from this world and has been changing us and the earth over time so it can take over and inhabit the planet for itself. It was never going to be easy for the parasites to take over so some time would be needed in order to take over. I think that because if we knew in the early stage and probable even now that we can exterminate it with ease so it has been very careful not to reveal itself. I could go into some detail if anyone is interested in hearing it.
what color is your parasite?

MinLo66

Reactions
W
I want to share my thoughts and knowledge about this subject:

Demons rule the world. And they are physically possessing the “elites”. We are up against an ancient world wide satanic cult that uses ritual abuse and torture in order to fracture the psyche of its members, thereby opening them up to possession, and compartmentalizing their personality to ensure they are always in full control of their handlers. It has endured so long because there are demons behind the scenes orchestrating everything.

Who are the mysterious handlers to the possessed elites? None other than the victims. It’s one big family of ritual satanic abuse. A high level elite is himself under control. The abusers are just doing what was done to them- the controlling demons have no concern about the personas of the bodies they inhabit. The cult is set up to be self sustaining and every handler is himself under mind control and subjected to the same fragmenting.

There is indeed one ruling demon at the top- god/Lucifer the light being in charge of this world. Yaldabaoth.

Who are the lackies/followers? Those humans easily possessed by entities, lured by carnal desires and who naturally lack empathy or a soul- psychopaths as we call them. They are the politicians, CEOs, bankers of the world and comprise the lower levels of the cult. This is where you find the shadow government.

Fun fact: I once had a little known truther website. Black helicopters stalked me every single day until the site was taken offline. most of the mainstream truthers are shills. Any real threat to the system is harassed mercilessly.
We are all living inside one gigantic Satanic Ritual, unbeknownst to most of the inhabitants...
Post automatically merged:

I'm not sure I understand what was being presented in the video. Was the CIA disguise agent saying that a look-alike committed the crimes that Kavanaugh was accused of? Was blonde woman saying she was the Kavanaugh look-alike?

Pretty sophisticated designing. You'd think Hillary could afford a more convincing body double if the technology exists to replicate someone else's looks to that degree.
The "female" accused and the "male" Kavanaugh are one and the same. Watch the duping delighted Congressman say "this is the biggest sham ever on the America people" and "I hope the American people can see thru this sham" or whatever he said...they are all in on it for whatever it is, humiliation ritual required to sit on Supreme Court perhaps? Mr.E on YouTube had video called "Doppleganger" on this which showed what some might call proof these two are one and the same. It may still be out there but they could have taken it down.
Post automatically merged:

Found it

Last edited:

BStankman

Reactions
what color is your parasite?
Ha! Fourth veil answer - red white and blue
.jpg

we can exterminate it with ease so it has been very careful not to reveal itself. I could go into some detail if anyone is interested in hearing it.
Six veil answer- I am not sure these demons have free will. It seems they are bound to reveal the truth.
You just need to look for it and not dismiss it as a crazy coincidence and you will see it.

tupperaware

Reactions
The parasite is in Morgellons. Here is a link if you want to know more. Harald Kautz-Vella - Recherchen zum Thema Geoengineering
History of Morgellons disease: from delusion to definition
good article showing Morgellons could be a variation of Lyme disease producing real filaments.
Also showing how a counter meme is created similar to an "infection" in almost all physicians presented with Morgellon/Lyme patients that predisposes them to a delusion prognosis.

Association of Lyme Disease and Schizoaffective Disorder, Bipolar Type: Is it Inflammation Mediated?
Lyme can result in real mental disorders.

Last edited:

MinLo66

Reactions

asatiger1966

Reactions
Ha! Fourth veil answer - red white and blue
View attachment 19876

Six veil answer- I am not sure these demons have free will. It seems they are bound to reveal the truth.
You just need to look for it and not dismiss it as a crazy coincidence and you will see it.
"Six veil answer- I am not sure these demons have free will."

They do not, every large or small thing has to answer to someone or something. As " Searching " said "there are contracts in play hear, beware"

Warning Guy: " I think we are slowly being infected by a microscopic parasite not from this world and has been changing us and the earth over time so it can take over and inhabit the planet for itself"

I feel sad for these parasites working all that time and the reward is this planet. I personally am waiting for more information on the outer space , planets issues. My present idea, the parasites come through a multidimensional bubble and attach to the first living thing they come into contact with.

In your mind there is a garage full of tools hanging on the wall. If you have noticed they rarely work on your problems. There is a tribe of Indian wood cutters that worked in and on the edge of a great national park. For hundreds of years the Bengal Tiger would kill one or two men a week.

Now the Tiger is a protected species putting limits on how to deal with the problem. Within the last 20-30 years a hunter had a Crazy idea. He thought the tribal masks of their devils and Gods might scare the Tigers. Everyone laughed even the British.

He ventured into the forest to work deciding at the last moment to wear the mask on the back of his head. Thinking the Tiger may spook if someone was looking at him. The man never again saw a Tiger. His tribe members still got killed at the same rate. So they decided to try the backward facing mask. Now only one or two men die a year. The tigers have moved deepen in the forest.

What I am very poorly trying to say, everything, people, events, oddities,mysteries all of them can not be investigated with your current knowledge. Every malevolent creature can not be solved by using current religion as a starting point. Last, be careful out there , there are things you may not understand but are harmless.

Attachments

JustWow

Reactions
This is precisely the answer I give my wife when she asks "to what end?".
I wonder how many of the members here have spouses that aren't as driven to find out the truth about our existence. Speaking for myself, I can share some topics with my husband but for the most part he doesn't want to talk about it- he says, "There is nothing I can do about it so...." and then he goes back to FB or watching TV. Very rarely does something grab his attention enough for him to try to investigate it on his own. EDIT- I just read the article about 90% of US families not being any wealthier than in 1986 to him. He listened- then said," How many studies was that? I am sorry I need to see more studies" Our marriage might be in trouble- hahaha.
My question is, what is the difference between those of us who are driven to find out what the hell is going on and those who don't even think anything is up? I used to think it had something to do with being RH negative. Hey KD-- How can we ask that question of all of our members? "Are you Rh negative?"

Last edited:

Starman

Reactions
I wonder how many of the members here have spouses that aren't as driven to find out the truth about our existence.
My spouse (wife) is also on another page from me, sad to say. It makes for difficult conversation, we don't have a common interest in many areas of inquiry behind the curtain.

I have similar experiences with most of my friends. What planet/plane do I live on? It seems a different one than the shadow people who live around me.

I've heard it told that you're not supposed to be hanging around too much with like minded people in this life. You only get that in the afterlife. When we're living in a 3D earthly realm, we're purposely jumbled around with a lot of beings we don't necessarily jive with.

We mostly learn from adversity, so what's the purpose of being around people who always agree with us?

The problem with the afterlife is that everything is agreeable, and you are surrounded by your peers at the same station in beingness. That's why everybody wants a body and to be thrown into the melee of earthly existence in order to experience differentiation and the various karmic challenges that come with it.

In the same vein, and as expressed in the video below, Hans Wilhelm talks about the difference between having a 'soul partner' in this life and a 'soul mate' in the afterlife. This explanation fits for me. It's a little sad to realize that despite the woman I love in this life being central to my life, she is not all that I wish for. Hans says this is normal and directs our attention to the reality of our 'soul mate,' someone we can reunite with in the afterlife. Sound satisfying? Food for thought anyways...

Jim Duyer

Reactions
This thread is not about 9/11 but rather about the nature of circumstances, and consequences of 9/11 which could have a common denominator with the events of the 19th century. Well, the 19th, 18th, 17th and so on.
  • I'm talking about the Puppet Masters, The Shadow Government, The True Rulers, or whatever name we have for the group controlling the flow of history. If such even exists, of course.
KD: Basically was wondering, who or what (names, societies), in your opinion, could be a part of this "Shadow Government"? Do you think the same establishment was operating back in the 19th century?
  • please do not turn this into the 9/11 discussion.
I watched a documentary by an Irish guy last week (can't recall his name) but he posited that the rich and famous and the people that pull the strings behind the curtain, are all basically psychopaths. He uses a definition that basically speaks of people that look at other people as mere objects, such as furniture, and are able to act like they have emotions, but actually have none. This struck a chord in me, and seem that it may very well be the insight of the century. Think of people like Bezos or Gates, who absolutely care nothing at all for most of humanity, and see if that label doesn't fit like a glove.

WarningGuy

Reactions
I watched a documentary by an Irish guy last week (can't recall his name) but he posited that the rich and famous and the people that pull the strings behind the curtain, are all basically psychopaths. He uses a definition that basically speaks of people that look at other people as mere objects, such as furniture, and are able to act like they have emotions, but actually have none. This struck a chord in me, and seem that it may very well be the insight of the century. Think of people like Bezos or Gates, who absolutely care nothing at all for most of humanity, and see if that label doesn't fit like a glove.
Was his name Thomas Sheridan ?

WorldWar1812

Reactions
such a goyim cattle.

nice high clouds :D

wonderfull slavery

Jim Duyer

Reactions
such a goyim cattle.
Would you care to explain or expound on your remark? I don't think that racist comments are appropriate here. But if you are, indeed, Anti-Goyim, I would love to hear your explanation for the topic in question.

Obertryn

Reactions
Rather than one Shadow Government, I posit that there is, in fact, three or more. Some suspicious global occurrences don't really make much sense if you assume it's one entity pulling the strings behind the scenes, but several of them fighting each other? Certainly. I could be wrong, though.

UnusualBean

Reactions
Rather than one Shadow Government, I posit that there is, in fact, three or more. Some suspicious global occurrences don't really make much sense if you assume it's one entity pulling the strings behind the scenes, but several of them fighting each other? Certainly. I could be wrong, though.
I think you're spot on. By my reckoning there are approximately 4 major Powers right now, and any number of minor players that don't really have much control on the global stage. The four big boys are the Catholics, the Jews, the Muslims, and the Chinese. These four groups combined control most of the world's economy, religion, diet, media, medicine, and access to historical records and artifacts.

I think the original Power was the Catholics, who split into Catholics, Jews, Muslims, and Protestants. The Protestants' goals seem to have largely realigned with the Catholics', so I don't tend to count them as an individual Power (or at least not a major one), but they do almost single-handedly control most of the world's dietary guidelines, which is nothing to scoff at.

The other power is China, the history of which is especially murky and tumultuous. Its first major bid at world domination seemed to be in retaliation of the Catholics' attempt to invade Asia, but it stretched itself too thin and groups kept splitting off from it, and then there was a coup and the new China is making its own bid at taking over, this time mainly going the economic route (although there are an indeterminate number of concentration camps on Chinese soil as we speak).

At one point Japan, which may or may not be a sort of hybrid faction split off from China, threw its own hat into the ring and almost managed to become the 5th major Power. However it seems to have struck a deal with the Catholics after WW2 to take its hat back out of the ring, and now it's in this weird limbo where it gets to kind of have power but also kind of not, and it gets to kind of control itself but also kind of not. If you want to catch the tiniest of peeks at the Old World (albeit mostly Asia-centric peeks), Japan is a good place for that due to its halfhearted historical revisionism.