The Shadow Government: who are they?

ScottFreeman

Reactions
Their/our pendulum has now been pushed very far in one direction, building up potential, without release. Either it will be a controlled release to bleed off energy or they will lose control and it will expend everything on the return swing. Personally, I'm hoping we can destroy that whole dichotomy and let life return to more of what I think of as entropy.

Magnetic

Reactions
I too am a big fan of Sitchins work regarding the Annunaki. Supposedly, they created life enhancing environments ( buildings made with bio-architecture in mind, as well as boundaries with great stoneworks to kind of "fence" the area in. The idea behind the Garden of Eden. What did the Bible say, if you left the garden you will surely die? Maybe it was that you will age. I remember researching a long time ago about mono-atomic gold and how it supposedly had longevity (anti-aging) properties. So with the mono-atomic gold, which they ate, and these life enhancing environments, these ancient people lived very, very long lives. Maybe this is still possible and a group of Annunaki are still here. Maybe this is where our earth's gold goes to. Oh, and I seem to remember that if you used the mono-atomic gold chronically, you lose your empathy, your compassion...your soul. Just some thoughts.
Internet is FUBAR here....Sitchins has been caught wearing masonic clothes at their coven with other witches, his interpretations of ancient writing have been shown to be made up. He is a deceiver and should not be a trusted source of truth.

Searching

Reactions
I see buildings being moved transcontintental as if they are erector sets, in defiance of all logic and good financial practices. When put under a microscope, nothing makes sense. Not history, or NASA, or a globe earth, or politics... No subject we look at holds up to scrutiny.

As of late, my thoughts resemble a tennis match.
In one court, "This is what I have been taught. This is mass consenus. I must be mad to consider any other possibilites."
In the other court, "What I see, what I reason for myself, can disprove all that I have been taught."
This ping pong lifestyle will drive anyone mad.

"Reality" only exists on a level each individual is capable of comprehending. If one is on the, "We're being lied to by NASA, the government, the Free Masons, the ____ ...." level, then that is the level the individual is on. He will graduate as he is inclined to do so, or he won't. He'll keep blaming some organization for the deception, or he will come to realize this entire existence is a deception - designed to be so. Why? I do not know.

I no longer blame any physical organization in this realm. We live in a program - a program that has been programmed to program us.

Last edited:

ScottFreeman

Reactions
I no longer blame any physical organization in this realm. We live in a program - a program that has been programmed to program us.
That is an important statement. I keep trying to visualize a plug to remove on the back of my neck but it's more the ability to see the pendulum or to reject the constant left/right, black/white, up/down choices we're given and realize that there are countless possibilities in between.

BASIC programming language was filled with if>then statements and I see our current program in the same way. Philosophy is gone, we're stuck. We're now only given a series of choices to make based on only the information we're given. Rather than question whether there is any more information we accept that one or the other must be true and think ourselves wise for making the correct choice (if that makes any sense).

Searching

Reactions
That is an important statement. I keep trying to visualize a plug to remove on the back of my neck but it's more the ability to see the pendulum or to reject the constant left/right, black/white, up/down choices we're given and realize that there are countless possibilities in between.

BASIC programming language was filled with if>then statements and I see our current program in the same way. Philosophy is gone, we're stuck. We're now only given a series of choices to make based on only the information we're given. Rather than question whether there is any more information we accept that one or the other must be true and think ourselves wise for making the correct choice (if that makes any sense).
That makes total sense. In this realm, we trust our five senses for information, but they are lacking.

If I propose that this realm is less-than-real to another person, they begin to beat their hands on the table as if they are a toddler, angrily asking me, "This isn't real?"

My response is - "Beat your hand on the color blue. Feel the surface of the sun. Touch sadness. Oh, you can't? But by your reasoning such things should not exist if you can't touch them."

They reply, "I may not be able to touch blue, but I can see it, so it's real."

Well, what about an idea? An idea cannot be perceived with the five senses, but we know it exists.

There is much more to this reality than we are allowed to perceive.

Juzzer

Reactions
Internet is FUBAR here....Sitchins has been caught wearing masonic clothes at their coven with other witches, his interpretations of ancient writing have been shown to be made up. He is a deceiver and should not be a trusted source of truth.
I’m not sure anyone does anymore, still any source of information could be lie.. we still have to investigate to conclude from the information put forward.. I’d imagine translating the tablets and putting all the evidence together wasn’t as easy as it is today. Without Sitchins version of events we still have a group of powerful gods worshipped for thousands of years in which hardly anyone knows about.. who translated the Enuma Elish, or the Emerald tablets? these are still highly important books to those seeking truth and knowledge.
I’m currently working on consciousness and the possibility of these gods being met in the ethereal world during the sacred rituals they took part in.. from such plants as Ayuaska or DMT, I would wager that they’re still doing this, and would mean the puppet masters of mankind are nothing more than the entities we met after we ate plants, fungus, Psilocybin mushrooms 🤔🤨😂

Link to article about DMT DMT Trip: The Experience and Effects of the Most Powerful Psychedelic

Link to Enuma Elish The Seven Tablets of Creation Index

Link to Emerald Tablets of Thoth (My favourite God and book) The Emerald Tablets of Thoth

njhomebiz

Reactions
This thread is not about 9/11 but rather about the nature of circumstances, and consequences of 9/11 which could have a common denominator with the events of the 19th century. Well, the 19th, 18th, 17th and so on.
  • I'm talking about the Puppet Masters, The Shadow Government, The True Rulers, or whatever name we have for the group controlling the flow of history. If such even exists, of course.
Below is a short 11 minute analysis of Bush's actions on 9/11. It incorporates the "Angel is Next" phone call, the possibility of a nuclear conflict, and other events during the day of 9/11. You will quickly figure out that the analysis goes way beyond the mere behavior of the former President Bush. It's the "Control Group" message, which sicks out the most. Here is the video for those who wish to watch/listen it.

The shadow government is a family of conspiracy theories based on the notion that real and actual political power resides not with publicly elected representatives but with private individuals who are exercising power behind the scenes, beyond the scrutiny of democratic institutions.- Wiki

KD: Basically was wondering, who or what (names, societies), in your opinion, could be a part of this "Shadow Government"? Do you think the same establishment was operating back in the 19th century?
  • please do not turn this into the 9/11 discussion.
My understanding is that the control has to be visible in the face of the slave in order for it to continue. The following document, posted on the CIA archive website could either be evidence of this, or misinformation. You decide!
Where are all the whistle blowers? Can you post some videos of any that spill the beans? Because unless quite a few beans have been spilled I don't think there can be any conventional hundred or more year old secret societies pulling the strings. They can meet, greet and be merry but they won't have much power other than to suggest this and that and hope it gets executed.

There are societies like the CIA and NSA that can keep big secrets for 50 years or so but they are far from being a shadow world government.

Since not spilling the beans even once is very important for a worldwide shadow government then that leaves out conventional humans in control except maybe for a tiny group way at the top but then they would not have much fine control at all. They would have to have something like a prediction machine, time travel, human clones under program control, remote viewing etc. Maybe they do.
Judging from what I have read and seen, they very much so have this technology.

whitewave

Reactions
I'm not sure I understand what was being presented in the video. Was the CIA disguise agent saying that a look-alike committed the crimes that Kavanaugh was accused of? Was blonde woman saying she was the Kavanaugh look-alike?

Pretty sophisticated designing. You'd think Hillary could afford a more convincing body double if the technology exists to replicate someone else's looks to that degree.

Red Bird

Reactions
I'm not sure I understand what was being presented in the video. Was the CIA disguise agent saying that a look-alike committed the crimes that Kavanaugh was accused of? Was blonde woman saying she was the Kavanaugh look-alike?

Pretty sophisticated designing. You'd think Hillary could afford a more convincing body double if the technology exists to replicate someone else's looks to that degree.
Just put it in that file in the back of your mind where the anomalies and coincidences are collected
Just watch this video which covers 'Shadow Government' and Tartary as well as Paracus, DNA and a second species in the content. Thought the speculation was interesting and worth posting. Who really runs this World and how are they doing so.

Was trying to find a place for this, but the Paracus skulls do seem to contain dna from the Crimea/Black Sea area.

Last edited:

datagram1

Reactions
The Shadow Government: who are they?

The question should be, if I gave you a list of the entire mob, enough of them to shut down their activity on a worldwide level, details of all their operations names addresses etc...

Would you do anything?

...they are in the police, the military, politics the top of most industries, so it is down to you. The police are not going to help now. If you try to remove them in a country they control, the media will turn on you, they will ridicule you, they will ruin you financially and finally try to kill you (fake suicide) if you don't stop. If you persist and are successful, other countries they control will likely declare war on you.

If you would hand it off to someone else then your answer is automatically no.

Even if you would do something yourself, the question doesn't matter anyway if you don't know the solution. Your ancestors fought the parasites off many times but they always come back because the system remains the same.

There is no shadow government - anyone who tells you otherwise hasn't thought it through. There are just people in a totally corrupt system- some are mostly good some are mostly bad. Some are in one group, some are in multiple groups, some are in none. All of them can be manipulated into doing the wrong thing, brainwashing, money, blackmail, compartmentalization etc anyone can be a long term asset.

In our mirror world the cause you are fighting for may be having the opposite effect than you think.

The system itself rewards the bad people. As long as those bad people are at the top of the organisations they control then they don't need to outnumber the good people. This applies in companies and government; the level of corruption is quite staggering when you see it all. A tiny percentage of people can control the world; and do.

Thats why the parasites manipulate history - so you never change the system that lets them exist.

You NEED to find the system in your stolen history that doesn't work for them.

The terrible irony is that the smartest people know what they are up against and are too terrified to do anything. The dumbest people will try but are too stupid to know their enemy or change the system. They get killed fighting wars for their enemy and don't make any difference.