The Shadow Government: who are they?

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I'll toy around and entertain with that line of the thought. But so far in aftermath there seems to be so many things not supporting that what happened. But I will entertaint that, thanks for the suggestion.
Officially Crimea was a part of the Russian Empire since 1783. After this date the maps should say Russia for Crimea, Recommend very careful inspection of the following maps (look for Russia):
Petite Tartarie = Taurie = Little Tartarie = Tartaria Minor

For the below 1806 map the Crimea was supposed to belong to Russia for 20 years, at least officially.

Méridionale partie de la Russie Europeenne, Tartarie Russienne, Petite Tartarie - 1806-1.jpg

Méridionale partie de la Russie Europeenne, Tartarie Russienne, Petite Tartarie - 1806.jpg

Herb_Maloi_Tatarszczyny.jpg

The coat of arms
Petite Tartarie

By the way, that ridiculous 1954 "time traveler" story where the guy claimed to be from Taured. Different epoch vs weird name coincidence.

Tauride.png

KD: I think we have a lot of made up maps in the mix, but careful examination raises a lot of concerns about what really happened vs. what we are being told.

Andromeda

Reactions
I definitely think a shadow government exists. Lately in recent years the term "deep state" has become widely spread amongst many YouTubers. Who they are we can only speculate on the facts given to us.

We've gone from building castles out of this world to soulless skyscrapers. So my take on it is that there is a shadow government and they tell our parliaments what kind of policies that should be enforced or our parliaments are just dumb and doesn't care about their own folks.

GroundhogLfe

Reactions
Officially Crimea was a part of the Russian Empire since 1783. After this date the maps should say Russia for Crimea, Recommend very careful inspection of the following maps (look for Russia):
Petite Tartarie = Taurie = Little Tartarie = Tartaria Minor

For the below 1806 map the Crimea was supposed to belong to Russia for 20 years, at least officially.

Petite Tartarie

By the way, that ridiculous 1954 "time traveler" story where the guy claimed to be from Taured. Different epoch vs weird name coincidence.

KD: I think we have a lot of made up maps in the mix, but careful examination raises a lot of concerns about what really happened vs. what we are being told.
I am not sure what you wanted to imply with this to me, but I could imagine it was to undermine my statement where I said that I cannot believe that the Romanov dynasty can be made the villains here on this base.

From this snapshot of history we can make all kinds of deductions and to come to a clearer picture we must expand the timeline and see what has happened before and after to come to a clearer picture of what was going on.

For example we know that Peter the Great was anti-Turkish for saying you can never trust one. He also smashed the Streltsy that were supposedly in control of their royalty, who were the Streltsy representing really? They helped clear out the Turkic presence from Europe too. The conflict with them and the Tartars or people connected to Tartaria were well known, this was only a small part of it all.

In general the Turkish nations and kingdoms have represented the Tartarians and as we know it to be so, making this connection we can also say that the Tartarians were even up to European soil at one point, far in the Balkans. If the Scythians / Sarmatians were also Tartarians, like some older encyclopdia state that Scythia became Tartaria, then we know that they've been knocking on the soil of eastern Europe long before. Perhaps the Streltsy were Scythian / Sarmatian. And there is where it gets messy to know who was actually who and where did all that offensive start from. The Goths and Germanic people had also arrived through the Steppes and the Getae have also been linked to the Scythians. Perhaps the Tartarians did offensive to save some people in Europe, who knows.

So who did the original offensive and where? How did the Romanov dynasty overcome this in between of it all etc. we know the official story, but who were they really?

This snapshot is only a small part of the whole picture and it does not make or break heroes or villains.

ps. I'm not also making the Tartarians or Scythians villains here. Because ultimately I just don't know enough of the big picture and that's what I'm also trying to find out. But I do know some things. I also honestly think the true Griffin empire was of good nature, but who they are I am not sure. People can use symbols of the conquered as well and even civil wars or hereditary battles for the title can change the total narrative and attitude of a nation.

Last edited:

ScottFreeman

Reactions
Not trying to undermine anything, just giving a cartographic perspective which does not match the official narrative.
lol, I thought it was just me that had trouble with spelling here. I was beginning to think a gremlin was behind me messing with simple spelling...and I have to go edit 4 times to get rid of the little beggars.

Edit: I was watching your edit and noticed the change :)

trismegistus

Reactions
I think the current "shadow government" represents a triumvirate: The Vatican (theological), City of London (financial), and Washington DC (military). Note how all of these cities are essentially separate from the lands they reside in.

Moreover, this triumvirate could easily extend hundreds, if not thousands of years back. The history of the Catholic church hardly needs to be explained here, they have been around longer than just about anything else that exists in modern society. The City of London is a curious case, as it lies on the ancient city Londonium, which is said to have been established in AD.43. Then you have Washington DC, or in SH terms, Norumbega.

Frankly, I think it is a waste of time to sit around and argue which specific people or secret societies are involved in this global scheme. The reason I say that is that the names of the people involved are always changing, like the ever so popular Game of Thrones; power is messy, changes hands easily, and has many power players. After an afternoon of research, one could conclude that the true "power players" are the Jesuits, the next day its the Templars, Knights of Malta, Illuminati, Bilderburg, the CIA, the list goes on. These aren't necessarily wrong answers, but I feel that depending on the point in history you are referring to will change who the dominant group was at any given time. In addition, virtually all of those groups fall in some form or fashion back to this triumvirate I am referring to.

While this triumvirate runs the day to day goings-on of the planet, I do think there may possibly be something above even that - - if there is I have my doubts that they are human in origin. I am not implying that they are extraterrestrials either, although I also can't say that they aren't. If there are any names to attach to this select few, there may only be a handful of humans who would even know their "name" much less a group we would be able to find via internet sleuthing. If this were to be the case, my speculation on what they are is as follows:

1. Ancient in origin, possibly related to the Phoenician civilization
2. Possibly reptilian in nature, with a link to dinosaurs. I admit that I have nothing to back that up other than the big question of "if there were dinosaurs with human-like intelligence, could they have survived the cataclyms?"
3. They are biological (as opposed to ethereal), with abilities such as:
  • Mind manipulation (memory wipes, TK, ability to project themselves as whatever image they choose)
  • Access to off-world travel
  • Can live for thousands of years
  • Prophetic insights (think oracles)
  • Spirit world communication
Obviously, this is high octane speculation but I don't think its entirely out of the realm of possibility. This is especially true considering that in order for a lot of these global control mechanisms to pan out, you are talking hundreds of years which is out of the scope of a normal human to see come to fruition. Not necessarily proof of anything but I often wonder when we talk about the potential for non-human intelligent entities existing on Earth that some of these bloodlines have managed to stick around. It may also explain the strange fascination the wealthy that make up the triumvirate have in pagan iconography, Moloch worship, and sacrifical rituals in their societies. Perhaps they are some of the few humans on the planet that even know that these beings even exist and are revered as gods...

tupperaware

Reactions
It sounds like you know the area fairly well. If what we're thinking is true let it roll around in your head for a bit. If it's like mine you'll just gasp as things start falling into place like a puzzle. My week has been that way after years of the subject.

That's the best outlook, from 40,000 feet, so to speak. IMO

I've really enjoyed trying to find out "who" it is since it so directly impacts us today. My grandfather landed on the beach at Anzio and fought in the Italy campaign in WWII. If they're still in control today and things are getting this bad...I'd like to know exactly who to kick out. Apparently it's as easy as re-assembling and putting forth our real representatives into their offices (which still exist but are vacant).

PDF Warning, click the link for "Where are, We the People" in the upper right corner of Welcome

"The Supreme Court has stated the de jure
government offices still exist but the people
have failed to occupy them. This fact was
made clear by Supreme Court decision in 1901
(Downes v. Bidwell)."

Oh, and regarding whistle blowers...think back to all the famous quotes that we, perhaps wrongly, attributed to to that great evil communism, or some other of the evils they could divert your attention to.

“Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”
Woodrow Wilson

“Today the path of total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government – a bureaucratic elite.”
–Senator William Jenner, 1954

“In short, the ‘house of world order’ will have to be built from the bottom up rather than f rom the top down. It will look like a great ‘booming, buzzing confusion,’ to use William James’ famous description of reality, but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault.”
Richard N. Gardner, former deputy assistant Secretary of State for
International Organizations under Kennedy and Johnson, and a member of the Trilateral Commission, wrote this in the April, 1974 issue of the Council on Foreign Relation’s(CFR) journal Foreign Affairs(pg. 558)

“…all of us here at the policy-making level have had experience with directives…from the White House…. The substance of them is that we shall use our grant-making power so as to alter our life in the United States that we can be comfortably merged with the Soviet Union.”
H. Rowan Gaither, Jr., President – Ford Foundation (told to Norman Dodd, Congressional Reese Commission 1954)

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.”
David Rockefeller, Baden-Baden, Germany 1991
Elite control is an illusion. I hate to say it but but the only control they have is over their own flatulence and then only rarely. Just long enough to finish Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto no. 2 op. 18 without so much as a pftttttttt.

trismegistus

Reactions
Elite control is an illusion.
I think this is the most important point.

You see this trope in Stephen King's It and Nightmare on Elm Street: if everyone refuses to believe the illusion, then it holds no power over you. The tides are turned once people realize that the people in charge are a very small minority and would not survive if large portions of their subjects refused to buy into their illusions. For example, if ever there was to be a day when money was meaningless those that have control would realize that they are now on the same playing field as everyone else. It is imperative through any means necessary for those people to maintain control and influence. If these people can make one phone call and have a private military force "disappear" you in the middle of the night, then rest assured they will do everything in their power to keep this ability. But in reality, that power lies on a house of cards.

ScottFreeman

Reactions
This probably isn't the place but I would like to thank you all for being here and giving your energy to this to spread an awakening.
Your site has been a catalyst for change in me.

I now know who I am and where I come from. I had prayed for those answers and they came, tonight, 5 minutes before midnight on Christmas Eve, after having gone to a church(to please mom) and asking God if Jesus really died and rose again. That was the part that's always thrown me. I've now been given an answer.

Something is happening. It will be glorious!

pushamaku

Reactions
Something is happening. It will be glorious!
The age of the parasite(s) is coming to an end.

if everyone refuses to believe the illusion, then it holds no power over you
The magicians tricked us to believe their illusion, and a grand illusion it is, but I believe once we wake up to this fact, we will start to understand that we have the power to create in harmony with nature, the source, God, whatever you want to call it. We will take this power back and create wonders once more.

This is why sites like this are so important to help with exposing the trickery and jolt us awake.

UnusualBean

Reactions
I think TPTB must have some technology that we don't have, but it does seem like the overwhelming majority of their power comes from the manipulation of information and psychology. It's hard to take back information that's locked away in secret vaults, but we always have access to our own minds.

ScottFreeman

Reactions
I think TPTB must have some technology that we don't have, but it does seem like the overwhelming majority of their power comes from the manipulation of information and psychology. It's hard to take back information that's locked away in secret vaults, but we always have access to our own minds.
They do, it won't be enough anymore. They can't lock it all away, only hide it under ice and tricks. Now that it's melting even google earth won't be able to censor it. They're talking of other ways to keep the earth cool since all the nuke (testing) stopped keeping things cold.

I don't think they really remember who they're dealing with. Keep love in your heart and stay positive, it's your vibration that's important.

Did it ever occur to anyone why Tartary's (forts?) worldwide are shaped like stars? Were they really forts...from a civilization that was so strangely peaceful?

sonoman

Reactions
British Territorial Marines provide coastal security (guess the origin of the American Bar Association? Shipping clerk in the British Territorial Marines)
it is my opinion that the BAR guild is the one org with the most control, Im hot on the trail but am unable to find any info on the "British Territorial Marines" you mention here, can you provide a pointer to this?

this guild seems to go way back and may have come from Venetian/phoenecian merchant marines who utilized sand bars to settle trade agreements since the sand bars were not a solid land but labina which had no inherent/solid jurisdictions so they could meet upon them to settle contract disputes among fellow pirates on a neutral or level playing field.

it makes sense that the BAR has ties to British Territorial Marines but I would like to find more info on that. thanks
I think the current "shadow government" represents a triumvirate: The Vatican (theological), City of London (financial), and Washington DC (military). Note how all of these cities are essentially separate from the lands they reside in.

Moreover, this triumvirate could easily extend hundreds, if not thousands of years back. The history of the Catholic church hardly needs to be explained here, they have been around longer than just about anything else that exists in modern society. The City of London is a curious case, as it lies on the ancient city Londonium, which is said to have been established in AD.43. Then you have Washington DC, or in SH terms, Norumbega.

Frankly, I think it is a waste of time to sit around and argue which specific people or secret societies are involved in this global scheme. The reason I say that is that the names of the people involved are always changing, like the ever so popular Game of Thrones; power is messy, changes hands easily, and has many power players. After an afternoon of research, one could conclude that the true "power players" are the Jesuits, the next day its the Templars, Knights of Malta, Illuminati, Bilderburg, the CIA, the list goes on. These aren't necessarily wrong answers, but I feel that depending on the point in history you are referring to will change who the dominant group was at any given time. In addition, virtually all of those groups fall in some form or fashion back to this triumvirate I am referring to.

While this triumvirate runs the day to day goings-on of the planet, I do think there may possibly be something above even that - - if there is I have my doubts that they are human in origin. I am not implying that they are extraterrestrials either, although I also can't say that they aren't. If there are any names to attach to this select few, there may only be a handful of humans who would even know their "name" much less a group we would be able to find via internet sleuthing. If this were to be the case, my speculation on what they are is as follows:

1. Ancient in origin, possibly related to the Phoenician civilization
2. Possibly reptilian in nature, with a link to dinosaurs. I admit that I have nothing to back that up other than the big question of "if there were dinosaurs with human-like intelligence, could they have survived the cataclyms?"
3. They are biological (as opposed to ethereal), with abilities such as:
  • Mind manipulation (memory wipes, TK, ability to project themselves as whatever image they choose)
  • Access to off-world travel
  • Can live for thousands of years
  • Prophetic insights (think oracles)
  • Spirit world communication
Obviously, this is high octane speculation but I don't think its entirely out of the realm of possibility. This is especially true considering that in order for a lot of these global control mechanisms to pan out, you are talking hundreds of years which is out of the scope of a normal human to see come to fruition. Not necessarily proof of anything but I often wonder when we talk about the potential for non-human intelligent entities existing on Earth that some of these bloodlines have managed to stick around. It may also explain the strange fascination the wealthy that make up the triumvirate have in pagan iconography, Moloch worship, and sacrifical rituals in their societies. Perhaps they are some of the few humans on the planet that even know that these beings even exist and are revered as gods...
I agree that the 'triumvirate' (AKA triple crown) is the construct we are immersed within at this time but disagree that it is a 'waste of time' to argue the specifics because we have the burden of proof upon us to rectify these massive frauds perpetrated upon mankind and this is one of the ways we must go about obtaining proofs.

yes, Vencian/phoenecian and the mind manipulation started with the written word. symbols of sounds. sounds re venued from life (viva voce) into DEATH.

Pro Grammar/Code (the matrix) re version of what is real (life) into fiction (IN FICTIO)

sounds made by the living are alive, the written re version is 'in memory of' (memorial)

I have lots to say/write about this but its very difficult without being face to face as it get all con fused within the SPELLS.

Last edited:

trismegistus

Reactions
I agree that the 'triumvirate' (AKA triple crown) is the construct we are immersed within at this time but disagree that it is a 'waste of time' to argue the specifics because we have the burden of proof upon us to rectify these massive frauds perpetrated upon mankind and this is one of the ways we must go about obtaining proofs.
Totally agree with that.

However, where it gets tricky is that the people responsible for these frauds are often part of several groups, or perhaps none of them. Perhaps I should have been more specific: time is better spent exposing the individuals responsible for this mess, not necessarily the groups they run in. Sure, it can be helpful to research these groups to get a general understanding of past members, philosophies, etc. The problem is that most of these groups are occulted, meaning that they have esoteric practices that will never be revealed no matter how many books you read about them.

For example, the Bohemian Grove. Many powerful, influential, and arguably evil people are in this group. They also perform strange pagan rituals and have many occult practices that we are not aware of. It also seems to be a glorified summer camp for the wealthy, where for three weeks of the year they are allowed to loosen their ties without the stress of having to network and do business. Individually, most of the people on the list of Grove-ers could be tried for any number of crimes -- corruption, white collar crimes, war criminals, pedophelia, you name it. Does this mean that the Bohemian Grove society creates this evil? Hard to say, but in my opinion it doesn't really matter because the nature of their criminal fraud supersedes their status in a given society or group.

sonoman

Reactions
yes, the 'individuals' but the BAR has BARed access by placing an obstruction (BAR/Beam/Mote) of true justice. they have incorporated each individual man into their legal fiction (the matrix) so the true man can not enter but its much more sinister than just that.

the black robed priest craft AKA magi have been practicing MK for many generations. they summons the DEAD (All Rise) and we willingly act as agents for the DEAD (necromancy)

Temple Bar, London - Wikipedia

Temple_Bar_Marker_Detail.jpg

the two pillars Jakim/Boaz of a ma sonic (mother sound) ori gin shown here as science and art. these symbolize the right and left brain regions.

I think this is what the writings of Thomas was on about with "make the two one"

these magi have split our minds into a duality and use our own minds against us this way. we have been polarized (charged) just like a battery. and are lead around like pro grammed bots! they were once upon a time called 'grammarians'

we have to learn how to break the codes/spells to be able to exit their matrix.

bar | Origin and meaning of bar by Online Etymology Dictionary

inn | Origin and meaning of inn by Online Etymology Dictionary

Verisimilitude [ VERISIMIL'ITUDE, n. [L. verisimilitudo.] the appearance of truth; ... ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com

'Government'

govern = control
ment = mind

they control our minds by the shadows (platos cave) of The Word. the re presentations. its all inversions and reversions of the real. AKA SYNful idolatry.

Temple_Bar_Marker,_London_1.jpg

p.s. use the temple bar wiki link to see the higher resolution photos of this. it is very telling. here is a site with more details ORNAMENTAL PASSIONS: Temple Bar Memorial, Fleet Street EC4

p.p.s. 'deviling' Devilling - Wikipedia

Last edited:

0harris0

Reactions
While this triumvirate runs the day to day goings-on of the planet, I do think there may possibly be something above even that - - if there is I have my doubts that they are human in origin. I am not implying that they are extraterrestrials either, although I also can't say that they aren't. If there are any names to attach to this select few, there may only be a handful of humans who would even know their "name" much less a group we would be able to find via internet sleuthing.
WETIKO:

it's a hard topic but I'm sure you guys'll fathom it!

it's fairly self explantory in relation to trismegistus' post and gives a whole new dimension to the "elite controllers", are they merely unconcious, acting out this world domination plot? just pawns manifesting the masterplan of an "extra terrestrial" entity...

but that's top speculation, tho I totally comprehend Wetiko, and have had experience with exactly that which is described... certainly explains the horrific behaviour of human beings.. and how some populations were living in peace and harmony until the european invaders, infected with greed, came to "rule"

ScottFreeman

Reactions
My hope with all of this is that whoever is at the top of the deception doesn't retreat down into their new underground shelters and push another button. If they think that we're all on the verge of seeing the matrix for what it is there might be a fear of some sort of persecution.
They may think it better to stick to themselves for a few generations then come out telling a new lie with advanced tech to impress the natives...(again?)

Personally, I'd rather see forgiveness. It's the only way to stop the cycle of war and death.

sonoman

Reactions
Personally, I'd rather see forgiveness. It's the only way to stop the cycle of war and death.
to see it, we have to be it, this has all been written.. in the bible/business plan.

and here is how I see Wetiko tied in to this.. it is the babylonian/archonic influence/dis ease originating from the great whore which is commercialism, we have been consumed and are now consumers of this dis ease. sea/see sick! the 'holy see' of commercial waters. 'drowning in debt', believing that debt has value and have become indebted/bonded servants to the the great whore. 'man can not serve two masters'

has it not been written that there was once a man (allegorical or not, its all hearsay to me) that could walk on water? and that man said to take up the cross (double entry bookkeeping?) an follow him?

folks, our monetary system is based on debt because supposedly that man was innocent of sin/debt yet was sacrificed anyway so true money of exchange became blood money (tainted) so they had to convert money of exchange (value based) to money of account (debt based) and it has all been forgiven.

this is a salvage operation! seek salvation 'in his name' (the christian name/first name/given) to 'overcome' rise from the dead thing, tombstone, ALL CAPS vessel of commercialism, legal/sur (in sur ance/underwritten name). for more on this read my Etomology thread.

p.s. this:
is worth repeating because it is so right on. commercialism IS warring with god! this IS the battle of the living vs the dead. he who creates owns, owner ship is sin.

even the elite know to "own nothing but control everything". via Trust Structures which is exactly what the new testament IS. a testamentary Trust!

Last edited: