The Reset and the Art of the Denver Airport

EUAFU

Reactions
Does this airport act as a bunker to protect an elite from a global cataclysm? And are there underground tunnels that lead to other locations? Well, I would really like to survive to witness what would happen after this destruction.

Bear Claw

Reactions
Does this airport act as a bunker to protect an elite from a global cataclysm? And are there underground tunnels that lead to other locations? Well, I would really like to survive to witness what would happen after this destruction.
LoL. I am writing a sci-fi series, which admittedly I don't know how it is going to end. But one notion I bandy about is that the elite go underground to avoid a cataclysm. Which never materialises, and the poor stuck above ground just concrete them in.

As mentioned by jd755 - otherwise it is just nonsensical. Unless I am missing something

Timeshifter

Reactions
It may be above see level, but perhaps to survive the reset, you need to be above water, but undercover to enable you to breath, perhaps until the atmosphere settles?

:unsure:

EUAFU

Reactions
They should not have chosen this place just because it is tall but because it is rocky (I don't know if it is rocky). The flood is not the main one. The worst must be Plasma storms and for that they need bunkers. People in Pompeii and Herculaneum are said to have been petrified by Plasma, and the volcano only covered them with ashes. I find it strange that the people in Herculaneum and Pompeii are in those positions and even animals with great hearing petrified in everyday positions (a dog having fun rubbing the ground) that do not indicate that they were observing any Eruptions let alone the advancement of super hot ashes. But I'm new to this so I must be talking about what everyone here already knows about it.

lostcause

Reactions
I have a theory about the underground buildings at DIA. First, watch this video entitled
Secret Underground Construction At DIA Pt1 . "A construction worker is interviewed and explains his experience working on secret underground buildings connected to Denver International Airport that were completed before the DIA terminal was started." The sound is horrible and his drawing skills are primitive, but he sounds credible. Also Part2.

Now, pull up Google maps and look at DIA. Just south of Pena Blvd, off the Jackson Gap exit, is this strange sight. It looks like 3 large rectangular piles of dirt, about 20 feet high. And next to that, it looks like large chunks of concrete. I think the underground buildings are underneath these piles of dirt.

Why would the airport just leave big piles of dirt near the freeway? The area would be better used for remote parking or for industrial warehouses. I think something is being hidden.

dia-underground-buildings.pngdia-jackson-gap-small.png

tobyah

Reactions
DIA is a spaceport for launches to off terra destinations. It will be activated in due time. The local art is a mindset being induced in those who are paying for the spaceport but who will not be users of it; except as fertilizer for that mindset in others. I.e. for only 10 million dollars you can go to Mars. Oops! That one didn't make it. Who's next? Barnum and Bailey syndrome.
There are reasons that the reserve currency of the world is the US$ and that the US operates a system based on ever expanding debt. Within such a system that debt is valued as an asset, and not as a liability, to be leveraged in the creation of more debt over and over again. All money, that is fictional money, the US$, is used to create more currency to pay for socalled black budget projects which are part of a multi century operation for plans in progress for eons.
'We will become like gods'! And YOU are going to pay for it.
The orbs being seen all over the planet have been around for decades. Earth manufactured with off earth tech. There is nothing new, either, about the hypersonics being developed now for weapons. We have had that since the Concorde. The rich gladly paid for that tech development and production.
You can be sure that every visitor to Denver is suitably 'programmed' using the art, tech wizardry, and social conditions and processing to be suppliant and compliant with what is developing and is just over the horizon.
They are already lining up to give up the assets, dollars, that they have drained from others and leveraged, to buy their one way tickets to Musk City and the flavor of the day.
Does anyone really think that Musk, Bezos, Apple, Google, ETC!!! INC@ are NOT under direct control of the planetary masters???
That these planetary masters give a hoot or a toot about me or you?
Without regard for the deception within the Bible, the Truth still shines through; usury will be used for the escalation of evil to heights impossible to comprehend or admit. It will be allowed to continue to a height not yet seen, known or recorded and then it will fail utterly.
That truth in the Bible lays within a web of lies and is impossible to fully comprehend unless you immerse yourself in that truth and NOT in the lies. If it were possible even the very elect of the saints would be deceived!!!
What IF this RESET is of the heart, mind and soul of humanity and not of the geophysical features of our 'mother' planet Earth; Terra; Tartaryah?
I cannot imagine, don't want to imagine, any conceptual installation more likely to accomplish this than the DIA and related; of which there is much. Unending, in fact, just from Hollywood and Bohemian Grove productions Inc.
It is, DIA, even just in what it incorporates on the surface, in view and above ground, let alone what is hidden behind the memes or below the surface a major, major step towards the reset now imminent.
Hows the weather at your place?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
DIA is a spaceport for launches to off terra destinations. It will be activated in due time. The local art is a mindset being induced in those who are paying for the spaceport but who will not be users of it; except as fertilizer for that mindset in others. I.e. for only 10 million dollars you can go to Mars.
We are not Reddit or ATS. Please, either provide substantiating explanation for claims like this, or avoid speculations of this magnitude. I am not going to allow this forum to turn into a speculative sci-fi fantasy world.

I do hope you understand.

Justus

Reactions
My opinion of the murals is that they represent a chronological progression starting with the founding of the United Nations. In the first scene, all the children of the Earth are beating their weapons into plowshares, as all of the nations did after WW2.

The second mural depicts the Return of War. A long line of mothers mourn their children, while a soldier in a gas mask kills the dove of peace with a sword. No doubt this how the artist envisioned the end of "world peace".

The third and final mural represents the artist's view of the future after WW3. The population is down and strange creatures fill the Earth. People have magic.

I suspect the middle mural may be coming soon, as many are turning against the UN, globalism, and world peace.

tobyah

Reactions
We are not Reddit or ATS. Please, either provide substantiating explanation for claims like this, or avoid speculations of this magnitude. I am not going to allow this forum to turn into a speculative sci-fi fantasy world.

I do hope you understand.
So, speculation is OK if it is not 'judged' too far out???
There is plenty of fact therein interspersed with some conjecture, at least from your perspective, apparently.
Is that God speaking?
I understand very well that there are critics and that there are censors.
Critics argue and debate what they don't agree with.
Censors just delete it.
Which one are you?

Must have touched the third rail!
Bzzzt!

jd755

Reactions
Just south of Pena B It looks like 3 large rectangular piles of dirt, about 20 feet high. And next to that, it looks like large chunks of concrete. I think the underground buildings are underneath these piles of dirt.
They look to me to be bund walls. Water storage perhaps, after lining of course not dissimilar to those used on farms. Or vehicle/container storage. Their proximity to the road favours the latter.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
So, speculation is OK if it is not 'judged' too far out???
There is plenty of fact therein interspersed with some conjecture, at least from your perspective, apparently.
Is that God speaking?
I understand very well that there are critics and that there are censors.
Critics argue and debate what they don't agree with.
Censors just delete it.
Which one are you?

Must have touched the third rail!
Bzzzt!
I’m neither. Don’t have time for this childish stuff. Enjoy other places.

lostcause

Reactions
There is a Colorado Air and Space Port located at what used to be called Front Range Airport, located 3 miles southeast of DIA. In 2011, the State of Colorado applied to the FAA to certify Colorado Air and Space Port as a spaceport. The application was approved on August 17, 2018, and announced on August 20, 2018.

However, this does not mean it will actually be launching spaceships. Instead "it is a legitimizing force for the aerospace industry in Colorado". So the designation of a "spaceport" is meaningless.

SuperTrouper

Reactions
Well, Denver is called the Mile High city after all. It's almost 6,000 feet above sea level. If reset-level catastrophes are actually a thing, what with flooding/tsunamis being a potential cause of massive devastation, Denver is about as good a place as any to be in. It's also far inland, and not prone to earthquakes.
I reckon we should organise an SH get-together in Denver. Sounds like the perfect spot. We can stay at the airport hotel. (Plus weed is legal). I'd fly in from Oz for that.

Starmonkey

Reactions
Y'all are right about the underground being MASSIVE. DIA is out away from everything and miles around it are undeveloped on top.
Plus the size of the terminals is big enough to bunker soldiers.
Denver is the city in Battlefield Earth, which is a decent read, but not as entertaining (or long) as Mission Earth. Less humor. LRH DID have a sense of humor...
About five hours from me to DIA. Got our first cold snap and a bit of snow last night. Winter not QUITE here yet.
I'd be down with a field trip sometime. SW, Nevada and Utah would be good. Some covert ops.

We might need Snake (Plissken) to get us in and out of some government zones. Whether he's limping or not.

Last edited:

lostcause

Reactions
Right next door (to the west) of DIA is one of the most bizarre places I have ever seen - the Rocky Mountain Arsenal. This place is massive. I took a screen grab from Google Maps, and you can barely make out squares on it. Each square is a section (1 square mile). So it is about 25 square miles. The whole place is surrounded by a chain link fence with barbed wire on top. There is only one gate and it closes at night. You can drive in but you have to stay on the main roads. You could do a driving tour and see deer and maybe some of the bison herd. There are only a couple of places you can park, which are near the lakes in the lower middle area. However, you can walk from there as long as you keep out of sight of the guards (forest rangers driving green pickup trucks). A couple miles hike will bring you to the abandoned US army headquarters building. There are old rusty vehicles and lots of deer. It has a real cold war vibe to it. Then another mile past that is Rattlesnake Hill, the highest point on the base. There used to be massive binoculars on each corner of it but they have been vandalized.

There are internal fences at the Arsenal. Some of them are to protect the toxic waste areas, and some of them are to keep the bison in. And there is an active army reserve base on the southern edge. This is definitely worth researching more and visiting if you get the chance.

rocky-mountain-arsenal-sm.pngheadquarters-sm.png

Dielectric

Reactions
To address KB's concerns my intent is to pass on straight forward basics which form the backbone of police science. We are all investigators by nature and we all will develop a hypothesis. The trick is to understand how to test your hypothesis: This is a brief on how to apply the detectives credo to a hypothesis.

To somebody like KB, a strict interpreter of facts, one has to present a logical case. You cannot go into a court room without either having undeniable proofs in the form of physical evidences, or without enough supportive material that a rational human would agree with your presentation of the case.

A detective (good ones) who know what they are doing, and this also applies to almost all other sciences, most of whom are clueless, will apply the "Null Hypothesis Theorem" to a conjectured theory (called a hypothesis). In other words, you develop a theory about something, and once you do that you then try to destroy it, and you do this because this is exactly what the defense will do in a courtroom. In a nutshell this is the scientific methodology used in criminal investigation by real detectives.

You cannot go to a prosecutor with a crackpot scheme you yourself cannot demonstrate to the prosecutor. No, you have to have shown to your own self that this hair brained theory, however unlikely, is the true truth: OK? So there's a way to go about doing that and it's by applying destructive testing to your own hair brained crackpot theories, because you only have a theory if you cannot destroy your own hypothesis, or, and this is equally important, or if no other hypothetical explanation weighed upon the scales of the preponderance of evidence is greater.

This is what will determine where the scales of justice tilt towards.

In any detective case you have to form a hypothesize on the case, but there's a methodology to to criminal investigation, it is not a haphazard affair. This is something which is understood but rarely taught in a formalized way. Most detectives and investigators learn this methodology by chance. Only refined Universities and colleges, mostly law related, teach this stuff. So some skilled in the art and tasked with countering the work of independent investigators invented the terms like conspiracy theory. I read that the CIA had actually invented the term conspiracy theory to counter the independent investigators such as Josiah Thompson, who for example who wrote; "Six Seconds in Dallas." An investigator whose worked on well over 100 murder cases.

Today's law and order shows are not about law and order. They specifically do not teach anything about how to apply the scientific methodology which the law is supposedly founded on to the viewers, but in the real world there's reasons that seasoned detectives ask the questions they do. It's not for no reason that attorneys tell you not to talk to the police. A policeman, detective, and or investigator goes about this with a sort of play book in hand, which is a set of questions with the over arching question supposedly being of what the case really about? Naturally this is the mystery that the investigator is trying to solve, unless of course they already know the answer and are trying to bend you over the table.

When we look at the Denver Airport we should first ask ourselves whether or not a crime has been committed? In other words, is it telling us a story and are we receiving a confession? If we think it's a confession then we have to test the confession against the facts. Naturally this confession will be our own interpretation of what we think that these so called works of art are telling us.

In layman's terms generally speaking the state supposedly must show these four elements before you can be charged with a crime; you have to have committed the crime. You have to have the intent to do the crime. You had to have had a reason (motive) for doing the crime. You have to have had the intent to cause harm.

Any crime has four basic elements that must be proven before someone can be charged. The elements are 1.) Actus Reus (physical act), 2.) Mens Rea (mental state), 3.) Causation, and 4.) Social Harm.
What are the basic elements of a crime? |

I think that it is very clear the Art is talking. Art is meant to talk. That's what art does. Art is a form of communication and this art is on an epic scale. It's clearly depicting an epic events, it's also clearly telling a story, and it clearly was intened to be global in it's scope, and therefore obviously there is/are/were power backing this project and it clearly is very specific about what the story is about, who it is about, and where it will lead.

The official explanations for the art, as explained by the artists themselves are manifestly lies, and no detective or investigator with a plug nickle would swallow those. This is not that unusual. If you have an eyewitness who denies the obvious then you have someone who either is, A, involved in the commission of crime, or, B, is in fear they may become involved or are fearful because of threats. In either case they clearly know more than they are willing to tell. Again, this is basic everyday stuff for any flatfoot.

The Denver Airport consists of art throughout the entire and in all art forms. So we should ask whose interests are served with these art works. Now this isn't that easy but the entire is a monument. It's a monument to a vision of a reborn world. In destruction there is creation. Do you understand that concept? To have new the old must die. Now I find it very interesting that two primary things have already been noticed so far. The backbone and pelvis in the architectural design; thus, the back bone which gives birth through the pelvis. Then the observation of the other fictional Bible known as; "Atlas Shrugged." I would suggest you pay close attention to the title itself for it is not by accident.

Ok, well not to drone on, so obviously I am telling you that this is a story about the people who are remaking our world and what their intentions are, and that, yes, there's criminal activity involved of the highest order and that, yes, it is a confession.
Post automatically merged:

Now to present a real case I'd need a while, like say a couple months and some serious cash along with several paid experienced staff, but that's not happening: Right?

The Bible of the people who created the Denver Airport is "Atlas Shrugged." This text is again another fictional religious work, though you may not yet see that right at the moment, but like the Bible it has a mission, one of which is dedicated to convincing the unwitting that the rulers deserve the right to rule. So it's a clever and deceitful retelling of the divine rights of kings.

There's only one reason anyone even knows about Ayn Rand and the next new bible she wrote and that's because it's taught and required reading in many high schools today. Which is not accidental either and the people it's dedicated to making look Christ like are of course those whose names presently begin with B for Billionaire. None of you are John Gault, so get that through your head right now, no you are instead the pigs, the cattle, the thieves that seal from your masters. The ungrateful and unworthy. That's who they see you as being. Make no mistake about that part.

Plan B is to remake the world. That requires a lot of death and dieing on your part and those of your kids so remember where you fit into Bloombergs plan B, because remember these are the people who are running the government and all information reported is done by their propaganda stations, and they also now have total control over all social media. So for most cattle, the brainless and undeserving, all knowledge comes from the voice of their next new Gods. Don't become delusional either. You're never going to be in that club.

Here's where we are right now. This is the beginning of the destruction phase. This is "Now" our present time. Each of these images are just stuffed full of iconography. Three birds; a penguin in a glass box (extinct), an unidentified bird in another box, and the bird of paradise in a semi enclosed box, so maybe not extinct yet. Whale bleeding from the mouth (dead whales everywhere). The sea turtle (The Fabian Society) and always figures in anything like this, usually with the owl. Now it looks like there's three dead races are forecast: African, First Peoples of South and North America, and interestingly European White. Three females, three males, three birds. Lots of three's huh? Really need to go deep with these.
Present Time.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Right next door (to the west) of DIA is one of the most bizarre places I have ever seen - the Rocky Mountain Arsenal. This place is massive. I took a screen grab from Google Maps, and you can barely make out squares on it. Each square is a section (1 square mile). So it is about 25 square miles. The whole place is surrounded by a chain link fence with barbed wire on top. There is only one gate and it closes at night. You can drive in but you have to stay on the main roads. You could do a driving tour and see deer and maybe some of the bison herd. There are only a couple of places you can park, which are near the lakes in the lower middle area. However, you can walk from there as long as you keep out of sight of the guards (forest rangers driving green pickup trucks). A couple miles hike will bring you to the abandoned US army headquarters building. There are old rusty vehicles and lots of deer. It has a real cold war vibe to it. Then another mile past that is Rattlesnake Hill, the highest point on the base. There used to be massive binoculars on each corner of it but they have been vandalized.

There are internal fences at the Arsenal. Some of them are to protect the toxic waste areas, and some of them are to keep the bison in. And there is an active army reserve base on the southern edge. This is definitely worth researching more and visiting if you get the chance.

Thanks much, this answers the Bison head in the first image I re-posted then. I had no idea the connection was that directly related.
PS: Just realized the Bison has a ring around it's neck. The Ring....it's a biggy... Home Security, Movies, Cartoons, and even Porn. Like cattle, like the Bison, ring around your necks; ah, for your own safety of course. Reminds me disturbingly of another Atlas. Cloud Atlas the movie. If you've seen that film you might recall what they do to remove the collar of the slaves.

Last edited:

0harris0

Reactions
The lower plate looks like it is in Braille, for blind people.
i looks like braille but something's up with it,.... not all the letters are the same configuration as regular braille... i tried to translate the top line "ADEV_ AIT_NAL"
the "_" representing a backwards braille "Q" without any other letter denomination
it must be encoded braille... very odd.. doesn't read in either direction (or upside down..)
Three birds; a penguin in a glass box (extinct), an unidentified bird in another box, and the bird of paradise in a semi enclosed box
"Great Auk, Extinct: 1844", "Passenger Pigeon, Extinct: 1914", "Quetzal, Extinct: ?"

the quetzal is an amazonian bird, strong reference to the destruction of amazon... (still so relevant 😭) dead people represent Africa (slavery/ general murdering), Native America (murdering) and European innocents (WW2 mudering), the 3 girls, 3 boys is equality, maybe the artist needed 3 skin colours for equality also....
pretty sure that picture is simply showing the devastation caused by us and the need for change!

the large wall murals are 2 sets of 2 paintings each (1 smaller painting followed by a large one!)
azlvnY1.jpg

one shows environmental destruction and human death, then the seed of life and the animals are happy
the other artwork shows war/oppression/darkness, then peace/armistice/no war

i don't think these paintings are as sinister as they seems. here's an interview with the artist:
INTERVIEW: Leo Tanguma | zingmagazine

and what his other artwork is like (very similar!):
Murals | leotanguma

i would say the whole airport plan/ concept and the other art pieces are the really odd ones!
(and that ENCODED BRAILLE!!!!)

Last edited: