The Reset and the Art of the Denver Airport

Plissken

Reactions
I was thinking about the murals at the Denver Airport and the reset/catastrophe/mudflood this summer. I went to the Denver Airport website to see if I could get some good images of the murals to look over and I found some other things that are more startling to me than the murals.

DUAL MERIDIAN
David-Griggs-Dual-Meridian-Denver-Airport 1.jpg

source

This is just half of the art installation by artist David Griggs. We have sand, we have huge wave structures getting ready to crash to the earth. The shading of the continents is interesting as well. Here is the whole installation:

full.jpg

Obviously an important piece as they located it in the central core of the Airport concourse.

Official artistic explanation:
  • “Dual Meridian” reaches up into the volume of the space with a 66’ titanium arch. The arch connects the two sides of the concourse, describing a line drawn in space and suggesting an orbit over evolving modes of transportation. The installation celebrates travel and embraces transportation technology. It expresses the multiple dimensions of travel by embodying the evolution of transportation.
  • While one side of the artwork uses recycled rail and indigenous Colorado stone to reflect an iron-age sensibility about travel, the other side presents a tiled world mosaic and futuristic fiberglass forms to reveal the space-age spectacle of flight. Bridging these sensibilities is the titanium arch; a distant orbit from some future mode of transportation. Upon this arch is attached a brilliant red “kite”, a vehicle from the future; an artful signifier for the romance of travel and the dream of flight.

Here is the "kite":
David-Griggs 3.jpg

So a kite is a vehicle for the future? When I first saw this part of the installation I thought rocket, meteor, the sun doing crazy things, but a kite? The kite is obviously headed somewhere on that 66 foot arch (33 feet on each side of it is a coincidence too!) It's destination:

railroad.jpg

More sand, and those pipes sticking up remind me of impact debris shooting up and the lines radiating from that spot re-enforce that visual. The twisted tracks remind me of all those civil war photos with messed up ties.

🐍 Did you guys catch why they named it "Dual Meridian" of all things? If you can figure it out, let me know.

Coming back after summer break with a full-on tinfoil hat wearing look at some art. Wait! There is more.

🔸🔸🔸

Colorado River
🐍 This piece by artist Wopo Holup is an aerial map of the Colorado River. Gold Lichtenberg figures!! Were these formed in whatever catastrophe befell Western North America, made the Grand Canyon, and changed all of the maps?

zz.jpg

More pics + info

zz.jpgzz2.jpgzz3.jpg

🔸🔸🔸

BEACON
beacon nova.jpg

Created by artist Steve Gardner located on the west side of the fire station that services the airport. According to the artist, a symbolic beam of light and energy is projected outward and over neighborhood and airport streets, symbolizing the firefighters’ vigilance and protection of the communities they serve. The piece also includes glass cast reliefs of the equipment and tools that the firefighters use.

🐍🐍 Maltese cross and what looks like the sun flaring or producing a micro nova? At the fire station? Check out the equipment around the center disc some of the equipment is recognizable some of it is not. Again with the name. Beacon for what?

These next few just reinforce the themes.

"Water in all of its states"
water.JPG

Water info

Kersale_1.jpgWATER 3.jpg

🔸🔸🔸

"Strange Continents"
strange.jpg

info

🐍Yep. Pretty strange... continents.

🔸🔸🔸

"Deep Time / Deep Space, A Subterranean Journey"
i-cNKxTFn-M.jpg

info

"Deep Time / Deep Space, A Subterranean Journey" is a mile-long light and sculpture installation sited in the inbound train tunnel. The work is inspired by Colorado's industrial and social history and transforms the tunnel with images drawn from related environments including a mineshaft, a cave and deep space. Train riders experience animated sculptural forms from miners' pickaxes to hovering satellites. Made of more than 5,000 feet of conduit, strips of reflective sheeting, construction materials, steel shapes and light, the highly sophisticated sequence of lighting effects is controlled by an industrial computer and sensor system traditionally used to automate factory assembly lines.

🐍Is anyone else imagining Willie Wonka in the boat tunnel? Gene Wilder should be the voice on these trains.

🔸🔸🔸

"En-Route"
2.jpg

1.jpg

More pics

What do you suppose this is really about? Lots of these images fit some of our themes, war of the gods, patterns all over the place that make no sense.

🔸🔸🔸

The Murals

"Children of the World Dream of Peace"

i-wxSWGFV-M.jpg

🐍I always thought these were what TPTB had in store for us but maybe it's what has already happened. Notice the buildings look like the damage in the burned American Cities like Chicago and San Francisco. The refugees are mostly children like on the Orphan Train videos. Notice the children given to the soldier are sleeping and healthy.

i-RGkhxNS-X2.jpg

On this one, I see the new world order push. Or maybe these are the rivalries they set up during the last reset to keep us busy. The broken statue of the soldier reminds me of the Civil War statues coming down a few years ago in a Political Correct push to erase history. Lots of kids and no adults again.
statue.jpg

More pics + Children mural info

🔸🔸🔸

"In Peace and Harmony with Nature"
i-2SWrB2V-X2.jpg

Lots of kids again. Were these races created in an Ancient Genetics factory from the three empires that were destroyed and represented in the coffins below. What seed are they planting?

i-3G38kWk-XL.jpg

Here we have more orphans, fires, something crazy happening to the city in the distance. We finally see a couple of adults in coffins. I believe they represent the cultures that were destroyed and possibly used to create more races. We see a representative from the high African Culture and a Native American. The third coffin holds a Germanic/Slavic looking child, representing ???. Is she younger because they are a younger civilization. I don't think it is a coincidence they are on the same painting with endangered species.
Anyway. Lots of my own opinions and crazy thoughts. Add your own tinfoil below.

🐍 Plissken

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
In March 2019 the airport unveiled an animated, talking gargoyle in the middle of one of the concourses. The gargoyle interacts with passengers and jokes about the supposed conspiracies connected to the airport.
Don't forget Mr. Blucifer
apocalypse_horse_danver.jpg

Blue Mustang - Wikipedia

Construction was a mammoth undertaking. At its peak, 300,000 cubic yards of dirt were moved daily to prepare the new site for construction, for a total of 110 million cubic yards moved.
KD: Wondering what they really built there, below the visible portion of the installation.

They are not even hiding: New World Airport, Most Worshipful (feeling or showing reverence and adoration ) ...

denver.jpg

Additionally, I would like to find out what we had at the same location, let’s say 400 years ago.

Timeshifter

Reactions
For me, this is a perfect example of how to keep the obvious hidden in plain sight.

By engaging in 'conspiracy theorists' ideas and in playing along with 'conspiracy theories', TPTB know the brainwashed masses will see any questioning as simply conspiracy nut stupidity, whilst continuing their secret agendas in plain sight.

Anyone even slightly awake should be able to stop and wonder WTF is going on here? But it seems not :(

Great thread by the way!

lostcause

Reactions
Supposedly there are many underground levels at DIA. I can't vouch for the accuracy of the following, since it comes from a conspiracy website, and the source is supposedly the mysterious Phil Schneider, who believed that there were aliens living underground. So tune out the source and the part about the aliens and focus on the underground levels.

[Phil Schneider] pointed out many things to me, such as, on the lowest level we could go into in the underground was very hot, not cool like a basement. He said it was hot because there were many level below it and the heat from there was rising from below us. As told to me by a person that worked with one of the construction companies, there are five secret underground buildings with a depth of from 75 to 120 feet on each one, all with interconnecting tunnels to each other and with 2.50 to 3.00 mile long and 16 feet wide. He looked at the electrical panels as we passed them and a crew of electricians were working on the panels and he said they were N.S.A. and that the size of the panels would indicate that there were at least eight levels below this lowest level and that we were on in the the Denver International Airport underground. Secret Alex Christopher photos from beneath Denver International Airport - The DIA Conspiracy Files

The same article also says that construction had been going on at DIA since the early '80s. Which seems very strange to me since the land wasn't even acquired until 1988. And the article also mentions a number of abandoned sections, like they had been there a long time, but the photos were supposedly take in 1994 before the airport was even open.
Most of the areas are not being used, dead baggage equipment, long highways, many chain link fences and locked up fences that lead to lower levels and to what I know not. Many large open areas are not being used. Many large fenced in areas are not being used.

If you notice, the roof of DIA is just a series of tents. They aren't worried about heat escaping.

Ok, if you really want to go into kookie la-la conspiracy land, listen to this theory of Alex Christopher.
all the symbolism that is apparent in the layout of the new Denver airport says that it is a control center for world control. There is a lot of “secret society” symbology at the airport. We started researching all of this to find out what it all means. It’s all very scary. A gentlemen by the name of AL Bielek, who has been involved in some very unusual government projects in the past, told me that the Denver area is where the establishment of the Western sector of the New World Order will be in the United States. http://www.subterraneanbases.com/interview-with-alex-christopher/

Aply1985

Reactions
I was thinking about the murals at the Denver Airport and the reset/catastrophe/mudflood this summer. I went to the Denver Airport website to see if I could get some good images of the murals to look over and I found some other things that are more startling to me than the murals.

DUAL MERIDIAN
View attachment 30976
source

This is just half of the art installation by artist David Griggs. We have sand, we have huge wave structures getting ready to crash to the earth. The shading of the continents is interesting as well. Here is the whole installation:

Obviously an important piece as they located it in the central core of the Airport concourse.

Official artistic explanation:
  • “Dual Meridian” reaches up into the volume of the space with a 66’ titanium arch. The arch connects the two sides of the concourse, describing a line drawn in space and suggesting an orbit over evolving modes of transportation. The installation celebrates travel and embraces transportation technology. It expresses the multiple dimensions of travel by embodying the evolution of transportation.
  • While one side of the artwork uses recycled rail and indigenous Colorado stone to reflect an iron-age sensibility about travel, the other side presents a tiled world mosaic and futuristic fiberglass forms to reveal the space-age spectacle of flight. Bridging these sensibilities is the titanium arch; a distant orbit from some future mode of transportation. Upon this arch is attached a brilliant red “kite”, a vehicle from the future; an artful signifier for the romance of travel and the dream of flight.

Here is the "kite":
View attachment 30975

So a kite is a vehicle for the future? When I first saw this part of the installation I thought rocket, meteor, the sun doing crazy things, but a kite? The kite is obviously headed somewhere on that 66 foot arch (33 feet on each side of it is a coincidence too!) It's destination:

More sand, and those pipes sticking up remind me of impact debris shooting up and the lines radiating from that spot re-enforce that visual. The twisted tracks remind me of all those civil war photos with messed up ties.

🐍 Did you guys catch why they named it "Dual Meridian" of all things? If you can figure it out, let me know.

Coming back after summer break with a full-on tinfoil hat wearing look at some art. Wait! There is more.

🔸🔸🔸

Colorado River
🐍 This piece by artist Wopo Holup is an aerial map of the Colorado River. Gold Lichtenberg figures!! Were these formed in whatever catastrophe befell Western North America, made the Grand Canyon, and changed all of the maps?

Created by artist Steve Gardner located on the west side of the fire station that services the airport. According to the artist, a symbolic beam of light and energy is projected outward and over neighborhood and airport streets, symbolizing the firefighters’ vigilance and protection of the communities they serve. The piece also includes glass cast reliefs of the equipment and tools that the firefighters use.

🐍🐍 Maltese cross and what looks like the sun flaring or producing a micro nova? At the fire station? Check out the equipment around the center disc some of the equipment is recognizable some of it is not. Again with the name. Beacon for what?

These next few just reinforce the themes.

🐍Yep. Pretty strange... continents.

🔸🔸🔸

"Deep Time / Deep Space, A Subterranean Journey"
View attachment 31007
info

"Deep Time / Deep Space, A Subterranean Journey" is a mile-long light and sculpture installation sited in the inbound train tunnel. The work is inspired by Colorado's industrial and social history and transforms the tunnel with images drawn from related environments including a mineshaft, a cave and deep space. Train riders experience animated sculptural forms from miners' pickaxes to hovering satellites. Made of more than 5,000 feet of conduit, strips of reflective sheeting, construction materials, steel shapes and light, the highly sophisticated sequence of lighting effects is controlled by an industrial computer and sensor system traditionally used to automate factory assembly lines.

🐍Is anyone else imagining Willie Wonka in the boat tunnel? Gene Wilder should be the voice on these trains.

What do you suppose this is really about? Lots of these images fit some of our themes, war of the gods, patterns all over the place that make no sense.

🔸🔸🔸

The Murals

"Children of the World Dream of Peace"

🐍I always thought these were what TPTB had in store for us but maybe it's what has already happened. Notice the buildings look like the damage in the burned American Cities like Chicago and San Francisco. The refugees are mostly children like on the Orphan Train videos. Notice the children given to the soldier are sleeping and healthy.

On this one, I see the new world order push. Or maybe these are the rivalries they set up during the last reset to keep us busy. The broken statue of the soldier reminds me of the Civil War statues coming down a few years ago in a Political Correct push to erase history. Lots of kids and no adults again.

Lots of kids again. Were these races created in an Ancient Genetics factory from the three empires that were destroyed and represented in the coffins below. What seed are they planting?

Here we have more orphans, fires, something crazy happening to the city in the distance. We finally see a couple of adults in coffins. I believe they represent the cultures that were destroyed and possibly used to create more races. We see a representative from the high African Culture and a Native American. The third coffin holds a Germanic/Slavic looking child, representing ???. Is she younger because they are a younger civilization. I don't think it is a coincidence they are on the same painting with endangered species.
Anyway. Lots of my own opinions and crazy thoughts. Add your own tinfoil below.

🐍 Plissken
This memorial plate is wired

Screenshot_20191007_222821_com.android.chrome.jpg

What language down plate from photo written? Alians, masonic or other?

Aply1985

Reactions
In March 2019 the airport unveiled an animated, talking gargoyle in the middle of one of the concourses. The gargoyle interacts with passengers and jokes about the supposed conspiracies connected to the airport.
Don't forget Mr. Blucifer
View attachment 31021
Blue Mustang - Wikipedia

Construction was a mammoth undertaking. At its peak, 300,000 cubic yards of dirt were moved daily to prepare the new site for construction, for a total of 110 million cubic yards moved.
KD: Wondering what they really built there, below the visible portion of the installation.

They are not even hiding: New World Airport, Most Worshipful (feeling or showing reverence and adoration ) ...

Additionally, I would like to find out what we had at the same location, let’s say 400 years ago.
If you count date on plate 19 1994 = 1+9+1+9+9+4=33
How many levels Masons/Illuminati have? Yes 33

Screenshot_20191007_225122_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Banta

Reactions
I always thought these were what TPTB had in store for us but maybe it's what has already happened
Absolutely, and it really makes more sense to have coded messages about the past, as opposed to the future, for many obvious reasons. I wonder how many "prophecies" are just that and misinterpreted.

The fact that doesn't occur to most people (myself included for most of my life) shows how ingrained the belief is that we are living in the peak of civilization and it was more or less a straight arrow of progress forward.

EUAFU

Reactions
One question: How do the artists who create these works know about these themes? Are they part of some secret society or have inside information from someone who is part of these societies and, based on that information, create their work? What's more, would Modern Art be a way of covering up information about our current way of life, technology, architecture so it privileges irrationalism, the abstract over realism? That to me is a mystery.

Banta

Reactions
One question: How do the artists who create these works know about these themes? Are they part of some secret society or have inside information from someone who is part of these societies and, based on that information, create their work? What's more, would Modern Art be a way of covering up information about our current way of life, technology, architecture so it privileges irrationalism, the abstract over realism? That to me is a mystery.
These are great questions without simple answers. Like messages in our mass media, sometimes these things are unbeknownst to the artist themselves. Collective unconscious manifesting in a sense. I mean, if I had any artistic talent at all, I'm pretty sure my stuff would end up paralleling some of these themes and I don't know a damn thing!

Basically, it's a big world and I think you can find many artists out there to complete a work that fits with the themes you're trying to convey without having to give the artist a brief history of the occulted world. The question as always is, who is the "you" I'm talking about? This is probably more important than the "why" but also possibly more unknowable.

EUAFU

Reactions
These are great questions without simple answers. Like messages in our mass media, sometimes these things are unbeknownst to the artist themselves. Collective unconscious manifesting in a sense. I mean, if I had any artistic talent at all, I'm pretty sure my stuff would end up paralleling some of these themes and I don't know a damn thing!

Basically, it's a big world and I think you can find many artists out there to complete a work that fits with the themes you're trying to convey without having to give the artist a brief history of the occulted world. The question as always is, who is the "you" I'm talking about? This is probably more important than the "why" but also possibly more unknowable.
You must be right about that. There are thousands of artists and they create thousands of works, so it shouldn't be hard to find one that creates something that develops a narrative that fits what the contractor wants.

Bear Claw

Reactions
I think it is entirely possible Colorado is one of the 'safe' places for the next reset. There is precedent for predictive programming / hiding is plain sight in culture also:

Has anyone read Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand? I am sure lots of people have thoughts on Ayn Rand, of which I probably agree with most.

Nonetheless, Colorado is frequently referred to as the Holy Land for the elite.

The books concluding with the Elite all finding their way to a safe recluse for the elite that hides them from the rest of the world called Galts Gulch.

Whilst reading Atlas Shrugged is TIME CONSUMING - AND PAINFUL AT POINTS (I would also add, at times interesting, and ultimately I am glad I read), there is a fair summary of Colorado / Galts Gulch at the attached link:

Galt's Gulch - Conservapedia

zxcv0

Reactions
I think it is entirely possible Colorado is one of the 'safe' places for the next reset. There is precedent for predictive programming / hiding is plain sight in culture also:
Well, Denver is called the Mile High city after all. It's almost 6,000 feet above sea level. If reset-level catastrophes are actually a thing, what with flooding/tsunamis being a potential cause of massive devastation, Denver is about as good a place as any to be in. It's also far inland, and not prone to earthquakes.

Bear Claw

Reactions
Well, Denver is called the Mile High city after all. It's almost 6,000 feet above sea level. If reset-level catastrophes are actually a thing, what with flooding/tsunamis being a potential cause of massive devastation, Denver is about as good a place as any to be in. It's also far inland, and not prone to earthquakes.
Ah I was really hoping my 152m above sea level house nestled in the Chilterns far from the sea was going to suffice :( but that blows me out the water.

Nonetheless, and perhaps strangely, despite never having been there or having any reason for it, I have deep within my soul always had a bit of a longing to live in Boulder Colorado. Wonder if its me intuiting summat!

I do wonder though whether there is any relevance to the Biblical promise that a flood wouldn't be used again. I would perhaps err towards any reset being different. Possibly to do with energy centres etc.

zxcv0

Reactions

DUAL MERIDIAN
View attachment 30976
source

Don't have an answer personally, but we currently have a dual meridian of sorts. Today the line running down through Greenwich, UK (at 0 degrees longitude) is called the prime meridian, though this hasn't always been the case. Supposedly in the ancient world - whatever that means these days - it ran through Giza.

We should keep in mind that the prime meridian is an arbitrary line. Any line from any point can be said to be the prime meridian. So it could be that Denver is being positioned as the future prime meridian, much in the same way that Greenwich (London) took over from Giza.

Ah I was really hoping my 152m above sea level house nestled in the Chilterns far from the sea was going to suffice :( but that blows me out the water.

Nonetheless, and perhaps strangely, despite never having been there or having any reason for it, I have deep within my soul always had a bit of a longing to live in Boulder Colorado. Wonder if its me intuiting summat!

I do wonder though whether there is any relevance to the Biblical promise that a flood wouldn't be used again. I would perhaps err towards any reset being different. Possibly to do with energy centres etc.
Same! Although I think mine has to do with the influence of South Park on my youth.

Your guess is as good as mine regarding what a potential reset might look like. I don't like the sound of any possibilities if I'm being perfectly honest!

Starmonkey

Reactions
I live in Montrose near the Black Canyon of the Gunnison. Lived in Boulder and Denver area for about ten years. Busy with people now. Denver is at 5280 ft, Montrose is at 5880.
I'm sure water will be playing a part, but this is a transformation by FIRE.
Could try to hide or fantasize about some dystopian future, but I'm going to go with it. Use it. Otherwise the granite of the BCotG could withstand a lot. If I had twenty minutes to get there...
Anyway, if someone comes out this way to visit... Got a couch you can crash on for a few days anyway.
Post automatically merged:

And we could watch some South Park. Beautiful up there near Fairplay right now with the aspen leaves changing color.

jd755

Reactions
So this airport on land that is about a mile above sea level and yet it has immense underground workings underneath it so presumably all in reality above sea level as it is today. Feels nonsensical to me.