The Phoenicians Once Ruled the World. They still do today!

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
BTW. I'm still working on some details, but I've recently learned that some have connected the Bedouin's with the Phoenicians. And guess who 'accidentally' discovered the Dead Sea Scrolls? The Bedouins. I'll provide more details later but if this triggers anyone's imagination feel free to ponder! Dead Sea Scrolls might be the oldest legit ancient manuscripts in existence.
All of this is very relevant so a new thread it shall be. The split you you speak of created the white pope, and the black nobility pope. (nothing to do with skin color) There's also a grey pope, of which I haven't had time to learn about. At the top of the pyramid, M1 is the Black Nobility Pope, currently in position by Adolfo Nicolas Pachon.
You're saying that the Church of England schism is where this Black/White/Grey Pope theory starts? Thanks I'll see what I can find about that. Could be a good lead.

N.D. Magoo

Reactions
A two-headed eagle was cut from smoky jade by the Olmec and its eyes please visitors at the best museum of Costa Rica.

Wow, I've never seen a new world bicephalous eagle before; this is amazing. I think the people there knew exactly who the Europeans were. Most tribes in Central and South had not only stories, but expectations of the returning bearded white travelers from the ocean. The Aztecs are known to have gone through a period of historical destruction and revision at the same time as the "medieval" era of europe. They were waiting for the return of their Quetzalcoatl, just as their southern cousins awaited their Viracocha. Mainstream history glibly suggests that the native Americans were somehow too primitive to register the Europeans' oceangoing ships, even when they directly witnessed them. I believe this is absurd and bigoted, and once again the simplest explanation seems to be right in the word itself. Whatever the Inca actually called their awaited quasi-messianic man, the Spanish translated it as Viracocha. Ver-a-coche? See a vehicle? I believe the concept is clear here, and the natives must have used a word meaning they see the boats.

humanoidlord

Reactions
Ok, this Hitler Himmler stuff is interesting plenty to be a whole topic of itself. Im interested and will participate.
it feels like hitler was a planted caracter, a stereotypical evil guy so that everyone had a excuse to go to war

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
Wow, I've never seen a new world bicephalous eagle before; this is amazing. I think the people there knew exactly who the Europeans were.
@KorbenDallas just found this pic, originally posted in his thread here. Behold Moctezuma II, King of Tenochtitlan!

Moctezuma II_1.jpg

I'm not saying this place looked like Venice, but, this place looked like Venice!

Tenochtitlan_1520_1.jpgEast_Meets_West_Venice_2.jpg

whitewave

Reactions
There are numerous examples and artifacts of ancient "discoveries" of America. There was a Hebrew presence, Sumerian, Phoenician, Celtic, Chinese, Roman and the oldest evidence/artifacts date back to 35,000 years ago- before there was a "Native American" presence. The mitochondrial haplogroup Y is shared by the Caucasian Ainu (white Japanese people) and "indigenous" tribes in the Pacific Northwest, especially the Zuni Indians. They also share a propensity for a particular type of kidney disease.

Columbus' only real contribution is spilling the beans on the secret trade route that only a few sea-faring people knew, opening America to the rest of the world.

We had an entire "Bronze Age" the world over but copper is necessary for making bronze. The great lakes area in Michigan is the most abundant and highest quality of copper in the world. Where did the rest of the world get their copper?

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
I feel like this freak bird is somehow the key to this mystery. I can't figure out if it's good or bad.

Why did Hitler cut off one of its heads?

ElGuapoT

Reactions
Hi Myths! Just wanted to say that I hope you return to this line of thinking/thread; I think you were really getting somewhere (both hidden history big picture & almost esoteric "hidden hand" - closely related but different) and even if "off" a bit boy it's been compelling!

Thanks to you and Korben

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
Hi Myths! Just wanted to say that I hope you return to this line of thinking/thread; I think you were really getting somewhere (both hidden history big picture & almost esoteric "hidden hand" - closely related but different) and even if "off" a bit boy it's been compelling!

Thanks to you and Korben
Haha! Sure thing. I've got a few thoughts bouncing in my brain lately. Trying to tie it all in with the possibility of the Tartarians, but I don't know much about that yet. I've been zeroing in pretty closely to the 15th-16th century lately with my reading. If we remove the dark ages from the timeline then the line of succession of the Phoenicians becomes a lot more clear. They almost immediately become the Vikings and the Spanish and possibly the Vatican as well (which had to co-opt Christian Gnosticism to implement sun worship in disguise).

I've read this theory lately that the Council of Nicea never happened, it was made up, and it was actually the council of Trent that solidified the canon once and for all. That would actually make some sense

PangaeaRepub

Reactions
I made a video about Atlantis and someone sent me a DM about this website and this post. Phoenicians seem to be Atlantis survivors who set up an ancient trading network and probably killed off the males of most places. My one sentence theory is that Atlantis was a carbon copy of 1500s Portugal...

PrincepAugus

Reactions
I made a video about Atlantis and someone sent me a DM about this website and this post. Phoenicians seem to be Atlantis survivors who set up an ancient trading network and probably killed off the males of most places. My one sentence theory is that Atlantis was a carbon copy of 1500s Portugal...

Oh that's awesome! Subbed to you and eager to watch your videos! :D

cthatruth18

Reactions
If you are like me not that long ago, you probably don't even know who the Phoenicians are. Maybe at most you've heard of them. And maybe you've even come across a few dismissive passages on them in your readings. But their impact is unquestionable, and once you start looking deep into the subject you wonder why we are obsessed with studying ancient Rome instead of Phoenicia. I'm growing more convinced that this is not an accident, and there's some serious reasons why this history is 'stolen' and nearly completely ignored.

Stick around and I'm going to show you how the Phoenicians may have predated the Egyptian, and possibly even Sumerian cultures.

How they were hundreds, perhaps thousands of years ahead of their time with ship building, navigation, science, economics, and masonry.

The very letters you are reading right now are Phoenician in origin.

We're going to discover the new world with them, possibly in the 5th or 6th century BCE (just throwing a date out there, I don't know for sure) and how this hidden fact explains why Columbus went to America, and also who was John Cabot really? Why was England idle for almost a hundred years while the Pope literally divvied up all lands discovered and imagined in the new world between Spain and Portugal? Why did the Church of England separate from the Vatican? No, it's not fully because of Henry the VIII needing a male heir, that was mostly a distraction. The Venetians (say it out loud) are almost certainly the Phoenicians, and John Cabot placed a flag of Venice on the actual continent of America which might implicate Venice actually owning all of America.

We're going to discover that the Vikings were likely either the Phoenicians themselves or hired by them to destabilise Europe.

The Freemasons celebrate America putting a flag on the moon, does the old land grab claim rule still apply? Did that ever get sunsetted? Does America actually own the moon? Do the Phoenicians own the moon?? The Hebrew Bible claims that Phoenicians built Solomon's Temple, and I'm almost convinced that the Freemasons today represent a long, unbroken network of Phoenicians all the way back to the beginning. The very beginning! When was that? That's a very good question, considering most of history has been distorted by their magic, we'll have to rely on a lot of assumptions but I really do hope to show you enough evidence to engage your mind and inspire dialogue on this important issue. Who are the Freemasons? Why do they, and the Phoenicians, both claim to have built Solomon's Temple? What was Solomon's Temple, and why do so-called Zionists want to rebuild it today? What is Zionism really?

Why does it matter? Because I'm growing convinced that these people are still in control today. After making the Phoenicians central to my bias, all sorts of strange connections started coming out of the details. For example, is it possible that Communism is their idea, and was the real reason for the French Revolution, and the two world wars? Why was Hitler so obsessed with the Aryan race? Was he trying to rebuild his Phoenician heritage? (And no, Phoenicians aren't Nazi's, not exactly) History is written by the victors, so how do we trust history as we're told? Our "good guys" are gods, and our "bad guys" are devils, but perhaps they're all devils in on the same scam. Maybe they have good intentions, but I suspect whatever reasoning they use to justify their actions are likely utilitarian, cold and calculated. Is it possible that all sides of World War 2 were working for the exact same aim?

This is not a racial theory, this is not in any way an anti-semetic idea. In fact, some argue quite strongly that the Phoenicians weren't Semites at all! I do get the feeling that they're happy to have you think somehow it's "The Jews" when really it's so much more complicated than that. The Phoenicians were a very religious bunch, but not in the way we tend to think of religion. They don't care who you are, just what you believe in your heart. If you are willing to make the sacrifices and do the rituals, you're in. Afterall, the Bible talks at length about how their people kept falling away from YHWH to worship Canaanite gods. Newsflash, Phoenicia *IS* Canaan. David Icke seems to see Reptiles everywhere, I'm not going to entertain such a notion but I will steal it as an analogy. These are chameleons that blend in to every surrounding, as long as their agenda is carried forward they will execute it any way they have to. They will be the good guys or the "bad guys", whatever it takes to keep the ball rolling to their ultimate end.

What's the ultimate end? World Domination? No, that's too pleb. No empire has ever stood against the winds of time. I think they realised early on that anything bigger than a City State is too hard to control as a cohesive society. But what they really want is control of the whole world. Yes, they *DO* want a singular world government, or at least a "Union" of nations that acts as though it's one government. That way they can pull the strings while puppet leaders come and go. But I think we can be more imaginative than that. This is such a big ruse that it must be for a very big reason. It's as if they have some sacred duty, some eternal mission, that spans generations and inspires dedication. What really happened to humanity in 10,000 BC? Why do so many religions talk about a "flood"? What is up with all these "second coming" myths? Could the Phoenicians true desire, that they will pursue at all costs, be returning to the stars? If that's so, then who are the Phoenicians... really???

So I lied to you. The Phoenicians don't really exist. It was a name given to them by their competitors in Greece. The name essentially means "Purple" and it was given to them because of their monopoly of purple dye. The official story is that they started in Phoenicia, which wasn't actually a nation just a collective of city-states and wasn't really called Phoenicia either. They then spread to Carthage (modern day Tunisia), and expanded into Iberia (ancient Spain). And then Rome crushed them in the third Punic war and raised them to the ground and the world hasn't seen them since. Ha ha ha! Alternative ideas is that they started in Ireland, went to Sumer and started "civilisation", expanded to Canaan, expanded to Egypt, destroyed the world with the Bronze Age Collapse, ruled the Mediterranean seas, built mines all over the world, expanded to Carthage, expanded to Spain, probably were the Goths that eventually destroyed Rome (ahh! You thought you won, silly Romans?), founded Venice, were the Templars, are the Freemasons, built the Spanish Armada, "discovered" America, sunk their own Armada and started the East India Trading Company, sparked the American Revolution, the French Revolution, sunk the Titanic and were behind all world wars. These people are not linked by race, but by ideology and symbols, and I hope you'll join me tracing their symbols back to the beginning and up to the present.

If anyone is distorting our history, and mucking up chronology, and even 'disappearing' entire chapters of our past, it's the "Phoenicians"

There's so much to talk about, think about, and it's hard to even know where to start. In this thread I will be dropping ideas, sometimes brief and sometimes lengthy, and perhaps together we can unravel their web.
Be aware, that in a way; it is the Jews. Everywhere you look Jews running everything. At the very least the Jews are the frontmen for the Phoenicians. And the Jews/Phoenicians want to eradicate whites/Europeans/Aryans worldwide through the Kalergi Plan, Wars(which they have largely already accomplished), and many other stealth social engineering techniques. I do not jest about this. Jews have it out for whites. You might already know this though. What is the purpose behind this as not all Europeans were Romans. They have been launching a stealth war on Europeans for the last 2,000 years at the very least. Black Plague(Well Poisoning), False Flag Wars, Holohoax Propaganda, Bolshevik Revolution, Holodomor, Kalergi Plan(Massive third world immigration to replace Europeans in all white majority countries), Race-Mixing Propaganda, Civil Rights movement to replace white jobs with Affirmative action non-whites, Legal Abortion, Destruction of Christianity/Catholicism, Poisons in the water and Food, Low sperm rate in all white countries(Ethnic warfare in GMO/Vaccines/Water) targeting mainly whites, whites are unable to form a racial based organization without being called a nazi white supremacist and put on a terror watch list while Jews can have 600+ organizations just in the USA/blacks 200+ etc, blaming of whites for most/many crimes the Jews actually committed/masterminded (Slave Trade) (Indian Small Pox), I can go on and on. If you really look, you can find that they are trying to destroy those with European heritage.

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
Be aware, that in a way; it is the Jews. Everywhere you look Jews running everything. At the very least the Jews are the frontmen for the Phoenicians. And the Jews/Phoenicians want to eradicate whites/Europeans/Aryans worldwide through the Kalergi Plan, Wars(which they have largely already accomplished), and many other stealth social engineering techniques. I do not jest about this. Jews have it out for whites. You might already know this though. What is the purpose behind this as not all Europeans were Romans. They have been launching a stealth war on Europeans for the last 2,000 years at the very least. Black Plague(Well Poisoning), False Flag Wars, Holohoax Propaganda, Bolshevik Revolution, Holodomor, Kalergi Plan(Massive third world immigration to replace Europeans in all white majority countries), Race-Mixing Propaganda, Civil Rights movement to replace white jobs with Affirmative action non-whites, Legal Abortion, Destruction of Christianity/Catholicism, Poisons in the water and Food, Low sperm rate in all white countries(Ethnic warfare in GMO/Vaccines/Water) targeting mainly whites, whites are unable to form a racial based organization without being called a nazi white supremacist and put on a terror watch list while Jews can have 600+ organizations just in the USA/blacks 200+ etc, blaming of whites for most/many crimes the Jews actually committed/masterminded (Slave Trade) (Indian Small Pox), I can go on and on. If you really look, you can find that they are trying to destroy those with European heritage.
Here's the deal. The Phoenicians, from a traditional historical perspective, were Canaanites, which is also what the Jews were. The ancient Hebrews became Israelites when Abraham DEFIED the babylonian child sacrifice ritual. 12 tribes were formed, but many rebelled and went back to their old Canaanite/Phoenician ways. Im of the opinion that any so called Jew that is part of such plans you describe are far more likely to be of Phoenician decent not Israeli. They're more than happy to let the Jews get the blame for it all. Honestly, when you read the epics of the old testament the Israelites are nobel and moral (for the time) people who rejected the evil child sacrificing cults around them.

Now here's where things get fucked up. I've been reading Fomenko lately. Apparently the old testament happened in the early middle ages. That would mean the evil Phoenician child sacrificing, trade slavers were very much in business in the middle ages. Which means there was NO GAP.

These sneaky Phoenicians have literally stretched out history to hide their existence and scapegoat all their iniquities on the so called Jews.

cthatruth18

Reactions
Here's the deal. The Phoenicians, from a traditional historical perspective, were Canaanites, which is also what the Jews were. The ancient Hebrews became Israelites when Abraham DEFIED the babylonian child sacrifice ritual. 12 tribes were formed, but many rebelled and went back to their old Canaanite/Phoenician ways. Im of the opinion that any so called Jew that is part of such plans you describe are far more likely to be of Phoenician decent not Israeli. They're more than happy to let the Jews get the blame for it all. Honestly, when you read the epics of the old testament the Israelites are nobel and moral (for the time) people who rejected the evil child sacrificing cults around them.

Now here's where things get fucked up. I've been reading Fomenko lately. Apparently the old testament happened in the early middle ages. That would mean the evil Phoenician child sacrificing, trade slavers were very much in business in the middle ages. Which means there was NO GAP.

These sneaky Phoenicians have literally stretched out history to hide their existence and scapegoat all their iniquities on the so called Jews.
Thank you for the response friend. Indeed, these people are the Phoenicians. And most likely they are using the Jews, well at the very least there is a large hypnotized class of Jews that follow the Talmud and all these prophecies that the Phoenicians are creating and they actually believe they are some special chosen people.

I've been researching this for a while and am starting to notice a correlation also with Sumeria or Mesopotamia. Let me throw you a bone and you can check this out as well. I believe this is where they came from before Phoenicia/Venice. This comes from the mouth of a Crypto-Jew himself and the reason I know is because of the insult to Europeans, the pushing of the Holohoax and I also did a check on his last name. It basically means Foreigner in German and is also a fairly common Jewish name.

Tell-tale habits of crypto-Jews
Geopolitics Behind the Mask - The Sumerian Swindle

One has to wonder about stuff like this though. Is this credible?

Cassius_dio.jpg

First Jewish Bid For World Power (1930) : NORTHUMBERLAND, 8th Duke of (Alan Ian Percy)

Last edited:

PangaeaRepub

Reactions
I can't get into the specifics for legal reasons, but Bright Insight Jimmy is a total copyright nazi... my video can be found at my channel here...
I have final proof of Atlantis combining the new locations in Spain and eye of Sahara with my 1500s portugal empire archetype... Cheers all!!!