The Phoenicians Once Ruled the World. They still do today!

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
Speaking of goddess worship what do you think of this new song by Ariana Grande

People are just seeing this as a 'pro woman movement' what is the real meaning behind this goddess worship? @mythstifieD
A thought just crossed my mind that possibly one of their end goals is to restore their ancient religion on the world. Worship of Astarte, probably with a new name. Feminism is a harbinger. Notice how it started as equality, but now has become female superiority? That's fucked up. A true feminist should say that God is neither male nor female, assigning a sex to God is absurd. The answer isn't: feminism rocks, now God is a chick! Rumours are afloat of paedophilia being normalised, and sex trafficking being normalised might relate to the Phoenician way of life being restored on a global scale. I'm trying to keep away from this part of the equation for now though, right now I think it would be more valuable to actually trace the connections around the world of this society becoming manifested. Otherwise we risk this topic becoming extremely politicised which is something I'd like to avoid in this current climate.

I'm not saying anyone here should relent on their ideas, let loose! My mind is currently stuck in the 1500's though
Post automatically merged:

In the early 16th century when Spaniards walked ashore of what is now known as "Columbia", they were informed that they had arrived in the land of "Amuraca". Amuraca was a bearded white man, not unlike the Conquistadors themselves explaining how he and his followers had sought refuge from a catastrophe far over the "Sunrise Sea". Fun fact: Phoenician sailors from the Tyre navigated westward by a star they referred to as "Merika". (Also the name of an official of the first Egyptian dynasty). In Neolithic times, Celtic ancestors resided as prosperous farmers and herdsmen in the Steppes of Central Russia until serious climate deterioration caused a mass migration into the Balkans, France, Iberia, and the British Isles (and probably to North America). They were mound builders and are still recalled by Tuscarora elders as the "Ron-nong-weto-wanca" or "fair-skinned giant sorcerers".
Excellent research! I had no idea about that star, very interesting clue. I dug a bit and found another, similar, opinion here:

As it turns out, this "star" originates in an intriguing story concerning Henry I Sinclair, Earl of Orkney and Baron of Roslin in Scotland. Henry was the grandfather of William Sinclair, 1st Earl of Caithness and the builder of Rosslyn Chapel.

It seems authors Knight and Lomas have speculated in their writings that the Knights Templar discovered under the Temple Mount in Jerusalem a royal archive dating from King Solomon's times that stated Phoenicians from Tyre voyaged to a westerly continent following a star named La Merika. According to Knight and Lomas, the Templars learned that to sail to that continent, they had to follow a star by the same name, which became the origin of the name "America." Henry Sinclair supposedly followed this same route.

The theory also makes use of the Templar connection to explain the name Nova Scotia ("New Scotland" in Latin). It is based on the 18th century tale that some Templars escaped the suppression of their order by fleeing to Scotland during the reign of Robert the Bruce and fought in the Battle of Bannockburn.

More can be read about Henry and the connection to Rosslyn here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_I_Sinclair,_Earl_of_Orkney

However, I would like to propose that this "star" was most likely the planet Venus, traveling east to west, and named La Merika after the Vedic Mount Meru. After all, the long line of Venusian goddesses are typically considered great Mother Goddesses and protectors of the sacred Mount, representing divine fertility (as we see with the Star of Bethlehem) and symbolizing a path to heaven at the summit of Meru. Under the pretext of finding Meru, whose heavenly summit is filled with gold as described in the Rig-Veda, it is reasonable to assume Phoenician sailors would follow the east-west path of such a star across the Atlantic.

In my book, I speculated that ancient Phoenician sailors sailed to Central and South Americas, perhaps many times, bringing their Vedic stories of Meru along with their Canaanite god named Amurru. I proposed that this land would have been described as submerged under the sea (over the horizon) and thus a likely candidate for Plato's legend of a sunken land named Atlantis (supported by Atlas under the Atlantic).

But no matter what one wishes to believe, it is a documented fact that the mountains along the Mosquito Coast in Nicaragua were already called the Amerrique Mountains by the indigenous people when Europeans arrived. The Conquistadors were told that their gods lived at the top of these mountains and that they were filled with gold. Furthermore, the Incans worshipped a god named Amaru (like the Phoenician god Amurru) and that their land was called "Amaruca."

Where would these Vedic inspired names come from but ancient mariners from Canaan? Given this and other compelling evidence for ancient transatlantic voyages, is it really such a great leap to believe America was named by the Phoenicians according to a sacred mountain referenced in the Rig-Veda? And should it be inconceivable that the goddess of this land would be Venus - the Phoenician Ashtart, Hebrew Asherah, Babylonian Ishtar, Aztec Quetzalcoatl and Mayan Kukalkan - depicted as a flying serpent who winds its way around the Fibonacci Mount Meru of the Vedic Aryan Armenians whose asura serpents hide the gold(en ratio) in its center? Why shouldn't the story of La Merika have been kept secret with the Talmud and sacred manna under the Foundation Stone of Solomon's Temple, now enclosed by the Muslim Dome of the Rock?
Of course, Venus is also Astarte/Isis, etc. So sure, why not. Anyway, wouldn't that be AMAZING if America was named by the Phoenicians wayyyyy before Columbus sailed the ocean blue?

Here's a funny coincidence for you...

Meet Amerigo Vespucci, an explorer who's name became America because it was put on a map of Brasil.

Amerigo_Vespucci_(with_turban)[1].jpg

His brother was married to this fine lady, Simonetta Vespucci, rumoured to be the most beautiful woman in Italy, who died tragically at 22 years old. (Apologies for the very tame nudity in this classic art)

800px-Piero_di_Cosimo_-_Portrait_de_femme_dit_de_Simonetta_Vespucci_-_Google_Art_Project[1].jpg

And it's rumoured that her likeness inspired Sandro Botticelli to cast her in the role of Venus in his famous Birth of Venus painting a few years later.

800px-Sandro_Botticelli_049[1].jpg

This family had strong ties to the Medici family (which I'm SURE is somehow connected to all of this), and in fact one of the Medici brothers died in a grand assassination plot 2 years to the day of her death.

So there it is, VENUS twice in close proximity to the naming of America. Weird.

This is FASCINATING. Unfortunately it only starts as early as 400BC. The Population numbers are RIDICULOUS. But whatever, look at the land changes over the years! See if you can see any clues. I have a few ideas

Last edited:

humanoidlord

Reactions
Not to spend too much time on AJ, I think he's 100% controlled opposition and is literally trying to make "conspiracy theories" look crazy.

The unique thing about this perspective I present is that this isn't a cohesive group with a leader, that you can say lives at this address. This is bigger than that. It's a shared mythology, theology, and purpose that has survived since antiquity. It's why the double headed eagle (phoenix?) is on reliefs in Ancient Sumeria and also Nazi banners.
the double headed buzzard is likely tartarian in origin, the fact that the place it most appears is russia isnt a coincidence
There's a theory out there that the Hittite's originated from Babylon, were pushed north by the Assyrians and became the Goths. But intriguing is how there was a City named Karmen.. which became Carmen... which the Greeks called Germanii... Mainstreamers laugh this off as just a coincidence, but behold:

View attachment 4645

OOo ok lets get sciencey! First:

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml

If I'm reading this right, that means this Phoenician group extends back to the Ice Age!!! Perfect. If it didn't, it'd be a huge point against the theory. I don't want to contradict myself and suddenly say it's about race now. It's not. But, it used to be! Everything used to be about race. My thought is that as Carthage was starting to fail, they thought things through and realised that they shouldn't care about overtly running a nation state or empire, and instead outsource that burden, and instead pull the strings over things that interest them and them alone. Things that get them to their end goal, and no I don't think it's just about money (although they are the masters of it).

Here's a map of J2:

---

The world's highest frequency of J2 is found among the Ingush (88% of the male lineages) and Chechen (56%) people in the Northeast Caucasus. Both belong to the Nakh ethnic group, who have inhabited that territory since at least 3000 BCE. Their language is distantly related to Dagestanian languages, but not to any other linguistic group. However, Dagestani peoples (Dargins, Lezgins, Avars) belong predominantly to haplogroup J1 (84% among the Dargins) and almost completely lack J2 lineages. Other high incidence of haplogroup J2 are found in many other Caucasian populations, including the Azeri (30%), the Georgians (27%), the Kumyks (25%), and the Armenians (22%). Nevertheless, it is very unlikely that haplogroups J2 originated in the Caucasus because of the low genetic diversity in the region. Most Caucasian people belong to the same CTS6804subclade and share a common patrilineal ancestor who lived some 7,500 years ago, at the time of the Neolithic expansion to the Caucasus.
---

Does this mean that these "Phoenicians" were Caucasians? Speaking of the Caucas Mountains:

https://www.historyextra.com/period/five-things-you-didnt-know-about-the-caucasus/

So we have a DNA group that's about right for the last ice age, which may be the origin of the flood idea, that originated from an area that many think Noah's Ark sits, and this group has probably had a hand in every culture ever since? (Yes, there are many Eastern connections but I'm not as versed at those yet) Hmmmm....

The below is 'fluff' but kinda funny that someone actually bothered to write out the gene sequence that identifies Phoenicians IN Phonecian letters. Doesn't mean anything really other than that though:

---

CAPTION
Most Y chromosomes have a T at a particular position along the chromosome (known as 13,479,028 or M172), but some have a G at this position. Lineages spread by the Phoenicians are enriched for the G. The Phoenicians invented the alphabet, and if they had written down their genetic variant, this is how it would have looked.
---
wait so if everyone has phoenician blood (due to them being your ancestors), them everyone is evil?
again this is too mainstream for me, i came here to flee from that insane illuminati controls everthing crowd
HOLY CRAP! Thank you for showing me that. That's AMAZING!!!! First off, I can't say for certain who might be on those knockers but it's almost certainly Isis.

If you look up "Illuminati pop stars" in youtube you'll find hundreds of examples of how they do public rituals to pass the baton to the new superstar. When Madonna kissed Britney Spear she was supposed to take on her legacy. Instead, Spears went literally insane. Coincidence?

But Grande.. wow.. it wasn't too long ago that ISIS bombed her concert and killed many of her young fans (child sacrifice, a Phoenician tradition). She paid the price, and is now elevated to be the next Goddess. In fact, to a degree I've never seen before.
uh oh this is what i was talking about when i said alex jones

Last edited:
OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
the double headed buzzard is likely tartarian in origin, the fact that the place it most appears is russia isnt a coincidence

wait so if everyone has phoenician blood (due to them being your ancestors), them everyone is evil?
again this is too mainstream for me, i came here to flee from that insane illuminati controls everthing crowd

uh oh this is what i was talking about when i said alex jones
You don't need to participate in this thread if it doesn't interest you. Plenty of other interesting topics elsewhere.

whitewave

Reactions
I think it unlikely that a new land/continent would be named after Amerigo Vespucci. For one thing , when you named something you named if after your family name, not your given/Christian name. For another thing, America would be the Latinized FEMININE form of Americus which is also highly unlikely. Plus, in 1492 while Christopher Columbus was opening up the New World to the rest of the world, Vespucci (a merchant nick-named "the pickle dealer") was busy doing dirty work for Medici. Yes, he was a cartographer and navigator but hardly worthy of the honor of having a continent named after him (or a feminized version of him).

For the record, I don't think everyone is evil and that everything is a grand conspiracy. I think most people are just ignorant that the Phoenicians, an Asiatic Semite people, blended invisibly into their local cultures but never forgot their original horned-god religion and that it persists to this day. In fact, for the most part, they've done a lot of good by building great civilizations, improving land and culture, medicine, law, agriculture, etc. wherever they went. Who knows? Maybe over the centuries/millenia their religion has been corrupted. Maybe they blended in and hid in the shadows too well allowing their original purpose to be so obscured and corrupted as to be unrecognizable in its current form? But I think that they did once rule the world and that they still do today.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
A little side note. All the continents start with “A”. Europe is not a continent obviously. How and why would they coordinate such things back then?

parta

Reactions
A little side note. All the continents start with “A”. Europe is not a continent obviously. How and why would they coordinate such things back then?
maybe by family administration. application of a plan?

i was reading about the aabera-im. a group of shemites the crossed over into hamitic lands. aabera means to cross over. were the phoenicians shemites [semites] in hamitic ands? probably.

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Anyone knows when in our modern history we found out about the Phoenicians for the very first time? As in what are the original sources and where are they?

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
I think it unlikely that a new land/continent would be named after Amerigo Vespucci. For one thing , when you named something you named if after your family name, not your given/Christian name. For another thing, America would be the Latinized FEMININE form of Americus which is also highly unlikely. Plus, in 1492 while Christopher Columbus was opening up the New World to the rest of the world, Vespucci (a merchant nick-named "the pickle dealer") was busy doing dirty work for Medici. Yes, he was a cartographer and navigator but hardly worthy of the honor of having a continent named after him (or a feminized version of him).
Great observations, really adds to the mystery...

Why is it everywhere I look that this keeps coming up? To add to the Venus star idea, I dug on Columbus's name. Long story short, it is very much related to Dove. So I search for Doves in mythology and I get this from Wikipedia: "In ancient Mesopotamia, doves were prominent animal symbols of Inanna-Ishtar, the goddess of love, sexuality, and war." How interesting that Ishtar/Venus yet again "discovers" the new world!

You're completely right though. Why didn't they just call it Columbia? Or Cabotlandia? Or New Spain? It's almost like America was a name they had to use and they had to find a convenient connection to some explorer and the best they could find was the "pickle dealer", hah!

For the record, I don't think everyone is evil and that everything is a grand conspiracy. I think most people are just ignorant that the Phoenicians, an Asiatic Semite people, blended invisibly into their local cultures but never forgot their original horned-god religion and that it persists to this day. In fact, for the most part, they've done a lot of good by building great civilizations, improving land and culture, medicine, law, agriculture, etc. wherever they went. Who knows? Maybe over the centuries/millenia their religion has been corrupted. Maybe they blended in and hid in the shadows too well allowing their original purpose to be so obscured and corrupted as to be unrecognizable in its current form? But I think that they did once rule the world and that they still do today.
I've been thinking about this. It's possible that the Phoenicians aren't necessarily red-eyes evil. My thoughts on the matter is that these people might be privy to a great truth about the world and reality that FOR SOME REASON they have kept concealed from everyone. And they commit incredibly acts of evil to keep this truth away from us. When they're not in damage control mode, however, they're no trouble. In fact, they may legit bestow great gifts upon us, even to this day with convenient technology breakthroughs here and there. If history really is "Stolen" then perhaps they know. Thing is, they wouldn't be the only ones who know this. It seems that we all used to know this but only in the past few hundred years did we start to scoff at these old myths and legends as being utter fantasies. It very well could be just like starwars where there is a Force, and you can wield it for Light or Darkness.

What I hope to find out, if this actually has any merit, is WHAT THEY ACTUALLY KNOW? I want to know our real origins. If that's some monkey in Africa, so be it. But if there really is a big cover up going on, I suspect they screwed up in hiding the connections, and especially so in the past when they didn't have as tight control on information as they do today.

I'm really intrigued by this mysterious youtube channel "Sun of Saturn", as we are discussing Venus it's interesting to see how he interprets the bible verses that talk about how Lucifer=Venus. He demonstrates that "star" is never in the original Hebrew and instead of "Morning Star" it should be translated as "Son of the Morning". I feel like part of the mystery is being obscured by mistranslations of the Bible, which if we are to believe it at face value, is indeed a witness to the ancient Phoenicians and was a direct 'reaction' to the culture of the day.

Last edited:

Musashi

Reactions
Hey, first time posting. Love the vibe and crowd here.

Finally got something relevant to share.

Evidence for ancient voyages to America
Origin of the Name "America"

(Can highly recommend taking a look at Richard Merricks broader work. His grand musical theory of everything is pretty legit and he chases down some interesting historical angles)

I've been following up on the Vedic angle for a while - I consider that a central part of the puzzle - but I'd never really delved into them vs the Phoenicians.. There's some interesting stuff.

First random link I found has some interesting speculations
The Phoenecians as the (hated) Panis in the Rig Veda

Last edited:

humanoidlord

Reactions
You don't need to participate in this thread if it doesn't interest you. Plenty of other interesting topics elsewhere.
i am exposing my opinion out there, our real history is in reality very chaotic, so i ain't a fan of old cliches like bloodlines or secret societies

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
i am exposing my opinion out there, our real history is in reality very chaotic, so i ain't a fan of old cliches like bloodlines or secret societies
Fair enough, this is a pretty broad topic. I'm not entirely sure I'm sold on the bloodlines angle, although you can't argue that royalty wasn't obsessed with theirs for some reason.

parta

Reactions
Fair enough, this is a pretty broad topic. I'm not entirely sure I'm sold on the bloodlines angle, although you can't argue that royalty wasn't obsessed with theirs for some reason.
More than 60 per cent of males in modern-day Europe descend from three Bronze Age leaders.
royalty is probably the 40% that isn't

David Reich, D. Phil., Professor of Genetics Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Harvard Medical School
at 18mins he starts to talk about celtic ancestors and american indians being related. i think someone mentioned that.
peace

perplexed

Reactions

People are just seeing this as a 'pro woman movement' what is the real meaning behind this goddess worship? @mythstifieD

Can anyone more experienced identify who these deitys on the wall could possibly be? if not just pure decoration
View attachment 4652

As you stated
And I believe before you stated that the Phoenicians migrated to Italy and did their whole thing there.

" Ariana Grande-Butera is of Italian descent " According to wikipedia
Might this have something to do with the content of this video, is she representing Ishtar? Or maybe is the new 'Ishtar' Goddess being selected for this generation.

Butera according to name-timelines traces back to Sicily, obviously its hard to know just wether how far this stretches due to everyone mix matching now days but here is the flag of Sicily bearing the head of medusa

View attachment 4654

Medusa is evil right?
Wikipedia States "One example is that of the flag and emblem of Sicily, together with the three legged trinacria. The inclusion of Medusa in the center implies the protection of the goddess Athena "

How does bearing a head of medusa imply protection? Is this really medusa that we are seeing? Could it really as @mythstifieD said "Ishtar, Astarte"

It also appears that the flag is a new edition.
Kingdom of Sicily Flag
1130-1816 Very convenient does this tie in to events that possibly happened 2-300 years ago?

View attachment 4659

Something seems not right shouldn't Sicily's ancestors be representing this flags not the current version of it?
Google search indicates in various sourcings that "Almost all Sicilians are Roman Catholic"

So how in the world especially post-17th century did a flag like this get planned out. Flags aren't done willy nilly.
Why not a figure of the Roman Catholic faith?

Furthering on the subject
Here is a scene in the video where legs are displayed obviously only two human, but it could be implied? It could just be coincidence and a sexual reference. What do you think?

View attachment 4655

The Sicily flag is also based on a Triskelion

But check this out In doing some more unrelated research on the Triskelion I could not find any sources or any evidence that the art style was a Malta related invention.

Malta flag during medieval ages
View attachment 4656
Malta flag now.

View attachment 4657

Where is the Triskelion? Lost in the depths of time? Originating such a wide-spread form of art seems unlikely. Over thousands of year possibly.. the convenient excuse? I couldn't find anything earlier than this

In Result

-Triskellion art design 'originated' in 4300BC in Malta apparently
-Cannot find any evidence of any design in Malta someone else even referenced it in a blog

-Sicilian Kingdom contains no Triskelion symbolization
-Maltanese flags contain nothing of what they 'originated'
-Why did Sicily choose to adopt a art style developed apparently in 4400 BC, conveniently from a nation of peoples located on an Island just south of them on 4 January 2000 ? Not to mention they had the ability to since 1946
-
Why is there no evidence of the creators even using it themselves?

Sorry for being a bit off topic but it just triggered some things in my head. As well as seeing that music video recently.
I'd like to think it still relates due to Phoenicians possibly being the origins of Italian/Spanish and other cultures.
Considering the Sovereign Military Order of Malta SMOM is the highest order in the world aside from the Black Nobility Order of Jesuits, whatever you come across regarding Malta is definitely on the right path.

Can anyone more experienced identify who these deitys on the wall could possibly be? if not just pure decoration
View attachment 4652

As you stated
And I believe before you stated that the Phoenicians migrated to Italy and did their whole thing there.

" Ariana Grande-Butera is of Italian descent " According to wikipedia
Might this have something to do with the content of this video, is she representing Ishtar? Or maybe is the new 'Ishtar' Goddess being selected for this generation.

Butera according to name-timelines traces back to Sicily, obviously its hard to know just wether how far this stretches due to everyone mix matching now days but here is the flag of Sicily bearing the head of medusa

View attachment 4654

Medusa is evil right?
Wikipedia States "One example is that of the flag and emblem of Sicily, together with the three legged trinacria. The inclusion of Medusa in the center implies the protection of the goddess Athena "

How does bearing a head of medusa imply protection? Is this really medusa that we are seeing? Could it really as @mythstifieD said "Ishtar, Astarte"

It also appears that the flag is a new edition.
Kingdom of Sicily Flag
1130-1816 Very convenient does this tie in to events that possibly happened 2-300 years ago?

View attachment 4659

Something seems not right shouldn't Sicily's ancestors be representing this flags not the current version of it?
Google search indicates in various sourcings that "Almost all Sicilians are Roman Catholic"

So how in the world especially post-17th century did a flag like this get planned out. Flags aren't done willy nilly.
Why not a figure of the Roman Catholic faith?

Furthering on the subject
Here is a scene in the video where legs are displayed obviously only two human, but it could be implied? It could just be coincidence and a sexual reference. What do you think?

View attachment 4655

The Sicily flag is also based on a Triskelion

But check this out In doing some more unrelated research on the Triskelion I could not find any sources or any evidence that the art style was a Malta related invention.

Malta flag during medieval ages
View attachment 4656
Malta flag now.

View attachment 4657

Where is the Triskelion? Lost in the depths of time? Originating such a wide-spread form of art seems unlikely. Over thousands of year possibly.. the convenient excuse? I couldn't find anything earlier than this

In Result

-Triskellion art design 'originated' in 4300BC in Malta apparently
-Cannot find any evidence of any design in Malta someone else even referenced it in a blog

-Sicilian Kingdom contains no Triskelion symbolization
-Maltanese flags contain nothing of what they 'originated'
-Why did Sicily choose to adopt a art style developed apparently in 4400 BC, conveniently from a nation of peoples located on an Island just south of them on 4 January 2000 ? Not to mention they had the ability to since 1946
-
Why is there no evidence of the creators even using it themselves?

Sorry for being a bit off topic but it just triggered some things in my head. As well as seeing that music video recently.
I'd like to think it still relates due to Phoenicians possibly being the origins of Italian/Spanish and other cultures.

Capture+_2018-07-19-15-00-04.png

Last edited:

perplexed

Reactions
The pyramid I just posted seems to be one of the most likely to be accurate.

I'm going off topic briefly for a reason, which is to show how convoluted it all really is. Hitler, Himmler, von Braun and other high up Nazi's were all SMOM, which is Swiss nobility, decendents of the Knights Templar. Himmler was actually higher ranked than Hitler, as such called the shots as his handler. When the Reichskonkordat was delivered to the Vatican by Himmler, von Papen and others, and upon signing by Cardinal Pacelli, von Papen and others, a lengthy treaty was formed allowing Hitler to proceed as Chancellor in the good graces of the Vatican.

Included in the konkordat was the creation of a new order called Knights of the Holy See, which in German is Knights of the Sedus Secrorum. One more word to translate here: Knight = Nazi, which condensed is Nazi SS. Himmler was elevated in rank and status to the top of the SMOM, ostensibly making him the highest ranked military leader in the world.

For what it's worth, the Reichskonkordat is still in affect today, as well as the Knights of the Holy See. Pope Plus XI, who had not signed the konkordat, had prepared an amended version as he was not in favor of its language. However he suffered a rather untimely death with the new one unsigned, and Cardinal Pacelli becoming Pope Pius XII roughly one month later. Within that one month vacuum, someone else briefly became the de facto or de jure Pope: you guessed it.......Himmler.

parta

Reactions
where does the current Megalonymous and his franciscan hitmen fit in? if you need a revolution, call the Mega and his ninja franciscans.

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
Interesting stuff about Hitler and crew
Could be relevant actually! Are you able to source all these things? I'd like to dive into it a bit and worry such terms into google will send me down way too many rabbit holes.

Also, do you know much about Papal affairs? I'm particularly interested around the year 1500 when the age of exploration was just beginning. The pope seemed to divvy up the new world between Portugal and Spain. England did a quick mission with the Venetian John Cabot, but then froze for a hundred years. Meanwhile England was married to a Queen from Spain. Only after they broke away from the Pope, and Queen Elizabeth build a navy, and only until they pretty much sunk the Spanish Armada, did England enter the Age of Exploration in force. Makes me think that the Pope was purposely holding England back. WHY? And this is just a hunch, so I wonder if there area any edicts or decrees from the Pope that would prove this idea.

Finally, as I alluded to in earlier posts. When did the notion of "stick a flag in it and the entire landmass is yours" end? Would this law still apply today? Because the Mason's claim they have their flag on the moon thanks to Buzz.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Ok, this Hitler Himmler stuff is interesting plenty to be a whole topic of itself. Im interested and will participate.

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
@perplexed if you'd be down for making a separate thread much in the line of what you just wrote that'd be fascinating to dig on

I feel like it's very much related to this topic, but feels more like current events as it's the pretty recent past

Something like "Himmler outranked Hitler, This is why..." :cool:

perplexed

Reactions
Just getting home, I can start compiling links hopefully tonight, for sure tomorrow on my twice daily one hour train commute.

Never heard of Megalonymous and his hit men, I just hope their aim is lousy if pointing at me, lol

All of this is very relevant so a new thread it shall be. The split you you speak of created the white pope, and the black nobility pope. (nothing to do with skin color) There's also a grey pope, of which I haven't had time to learn about. At the top of the pyramid, M1 is the Black Nobility Pope, currently in position by Adolfo Nicolas Pachon.

As we all know, something terribly wrong is being disseminated regarding true history.

Quick start for you

https://tabublog.com/2015/12/23/5933/