The Phoenicians Once Ruled the World. They still do today!

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
Holy! So I dig a bit on Cabot..
Though the exact details of his life and expeditions are the subject of debate, John Cabot (or Giovanni Caboto, as he was known in Italian) may have developed the idea of sailing westward to reach the riches of Asia while working for a Venetian merchant. By the late 1490s, he was living in England, and gained a commission from King Henry VII to make an expedition across the northern Atlantic. He sailed from Bristol in May 1497 and made landfall in late June. The exact site of Cabot’s landing has not been definitively established; it may have been located in Newfoundland, Cape Breton Island or southern Labrador. After returning to England to report his success, Cabot departed on a second expedition in mid-1498, but is thought to have perished in a shipwreck en route.
Cabot worked for the Veneicians?! Say it out loud. The PHOENICIANS?! They don't know where he went, but was successful? Then died on his second trip.. And England didn't venture out of port for another almost hundred years?

I think I might be on to something

The expedition made landfall in North America on June 24; the exact location is disputed, but may have been southern Labrador, the island of Newfoundland or Cape Breton Island. When Cabot went ashore, he reportedly saw signs of habitation but no people. He took possession of the land for King Henry, but hoisted both the English and Venetian flags.
Habitation without people?! English and Venetian flags?!

51Wu9Z5PczL._SX355_.jpg

Griffin! Tartar!?

Cabot explored the area and named various features of the region, including Cape Discovery, Island of St. John, St. George’s Cape, Trinity Islands and England’s Cape. These may correspond to modern-day places located around what became known as Cabot Strait, the 60-mile-wide channel running between southwestern Newfoundland and northern Cape Breton Island. Like Columbus, Cabot believed that he had reached Asia’s northeast coast, and returned to Bristol in August 1497 with extremely favorable reports of the exploration.
I wonder if your old maps can correlate to this? If he was so successful why do we not know where he named these things?! As if they really thought they circled the earth, they knew the circumference of the world back in ancient Greece!

Something stinks

I was just reading something that said John Cabot may have claimed the entire new world by sticking a flag in it before Columbus. Could this be what pissed the Spanish and Catholic Church off to prevent them from further exploration, requiring them to inevitably tell the Pope to f**k right off?! Could the Venetian/Phoenician claim still be in effect? Is that why the Freemasons built up monuments, cities, and all sorts of designs over America like they owned the place? Because they literally did?!

I can imagine the deal going like.. You guys can do whatever you want with the nations you want to build there, but we get first look at all interesting finds. We also get a say in all governments you build at the highest levels. You must also never make this arrangement public.

Crazy?

Last edited:

humanoidlord

Reactions
eh this is too mainstream for me
i imagined alex jones reciting this thread for me
i think that there isn't a definite evil group, there are several evil, several good and several who have no idea what they are doing

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
eh this is too mainstream for me
i imagined alex jones reciting this thread for me
i think that there isn't a definite evil group, there are several evil, several good and several who have no idea what they are doing
Not to spend too much time on AJ, I think he's 100% controlled opposition and is literally trying to make "conspiracy theories" look crazy.

The unique thing about this perspective I present is that this isn't a cohesive group with a leader, that you can say lives at this address. This is bigger than that. It's a shared mythology, theology, and purpose that has survived since antiquity. It's why the double headed eagle (phoenix?) is on reliefs in Ancient Sumeria and also Nazi banners.

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
A two-headed eagle was cut from smoky jade by the Olmec and its eyes please visitors at the best museum of Costa Rica.
Great find!

---
Double-headed eagle
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Russian imperial eagle, Saint Petersburg

In heraldry and vexillology, the double-headed eagle is a charge associated with the concept of Empire. Most modern uses of the symbol are directly or indirectly associated with its use by the Roman/Byzantine Empire, whose use of it represented the Empire's dominion over the Near East and the West. The symbol is much older, and its original meaning is debated among scholars. The eagle has long been a symbol of power and dominion.
The double-headed eagle motif appears to have its ultimate origin in the Ancient Near East, especially in Hittite iconography. It re-appeared during the High Middle Ages, from circa the 10th or 11th century, and was notably used by the Byzantine Empire, but 11th or 12th century representations have also been found originating from Islamic Spain, France and the Serbian principality of Raška. From the 13th century onward, it became even more widespread, and was used by the Seljuk Sultanate of Rum and the Mamluk Sultanate within the Islamic world, and by the Holy Roman Empire, Serbia and Russia within the Christian world.
Used during the late Byzantine Empire as a dynastic emblem of the Palaiologoi, it was adopted during the late Medieval to Early Modern period in the Holy Roman Empire on one hand, and in Orthodox principalities Serbiaand Russia on the other, representing an augmentation of the (single-headed) eagle or Aquila associated with the Roman Empire.
---

There's that 10th/11th century again! A symbol that was in vogue, suddenly disappears for a gap, then is back in business? When I first heard of this "Phantom Time" hypothesis I thought it was the craziest thing I've ever heard. This keeps happening again and again though. Maybe there was no "gap" and we just invented the "Dark Ages" to make people think there was a gap between the empires, when in reality the same "people" have been in control continuously the whole time and there was no darkness at all. If so, then we're in the dark ages right now with our true past being put in the shadows.

A variety of eagle insignias from different empires. Top: Heraldic double-headed displayed eagle. Bottom: Heraldic displayed eagle. ( CC BY 3.0 )

1. Eagle from Spanish Empire, 2. Eagle from Spanish Empire, 3. Eagle from Holy Roman Empire, 4. Eagle from Holy Roman Empire, 5. Eagle from Russian Empire. 6. Eagle of Saladin, 7. Eagle from New Kingdom of Granada, 8. Eagle from New Kingdom of Granada, 9. Eagle from German Empire, 10. Eagle from Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth

2000px-Quaterionenadler_David_de_Negker.svg[1].png

parta

Reactions
two headed eagles are hittite

Identifying Genetic Traces of Historical Expansions: Phoenician Footprints in the Mediterranean
Pierre A. Zalloua

From these comparisons, we found that haplogroup J2, in general, and six Y-STR haplotypes, in particular, exhibited a Phoenician signature that contributed > 6% to the modern Phoenician-influenced populations examined....

but the first j2 to show up in genetics research so far is in the lbk/lengyel/sopot cultures from central europe about 5000bc.
they built these things

peace

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
two headed eagles are hittite
There's a theory out there that the Hittite's originated from Babylon, were pushed north by the Assyrians and became the Goths. But intriguing is how there was a City named Karmen.. which became Carmen... which the Greeks called Germanii... Mainstreamers laugh this off as just a coincidence, but behold:

From these comparisons, we found that haplogroup J2, in general, and six Y-STR haplotypes, in particular, exhibited a Phoenician signature that contributed > 6% to the modern Phoenician-influenced populations examined....

but the first j2 to show up in genetics research so far is in the lbk/lengyel/sopot cultures from central europe about 5000bc.
they built these things
OOo ok lets get sciencey! First:
Haplogroup J2 is thought to have appeared somewhere in the Middle East towards the end of the last glaciation, between 15,000 and 22,000 years ago. The oldest known J2a samples at present were identified in remains from the Hotu Cave in northern Iran, dating from 9100-8600 BCE (Lazaridis et al. 2016), and from Kotias Klde in Georgia, dating from 7940-7600 BCE (Jones et al. (2015)). This confirms that haplogroup J2 was already found around the Caucasus and the southern Caspian region during the Mesolithic period. The first appearance of J2 during the Neolithic came in the form of a 10,000 year-old J2b sample from Tepe Abdul Hosein in north-western Iran in what was then the Pre-Pottery Neolithic (Broushaki et al. 2016).
Haplogroup J2 (Y-DNA)

If I'm reading this right, that means this Phoenician group extends back to the Ice Age!!! Perfect. If it didn't, it'd be a huge point against the theory. I don't want to contradict myself and suddenly say it's about race now. It's not. But, it used to be! Everything used to be about race. My thought is that as Carthage was starting to fail, they thought things through and realised that they shouldn't care about overtly running a nation state or empire, and instead outsource that burden, and instead pull the strings over things that interest them and them alone. Things that get them to their end goal, and no I don't think it's just about money (although they are the masters of it).

Here's a map of J2:

The world's highest frequency of J2 is found among the Ingush (88% of the male lineages) and Chechen (56%) people in the Northeast Caucasus. Both belong to the Nakh ethnic group, who have inhabited that territory since at least 3000 BCE. Their language is distantly related to Dagestanian languages, but not to any other linguistic group. However, Dagestani peoples (Dargins, Lezgins, Avars) belong predominantly to haplogroup J1 (84% among the Dargins) and almost completely lack J2 lineages. Other high incidence of haplogroup J2 are found in many other Caucasian populations, including the Azeri (30%), the Georgians (27%), the Kumyks (25%), and the Armenians (22%). Nevertheless, it is very unlikely that haplogroups J2 originated in the Caucasus because of the low genetic diversity in the region. Most Caucasian people belong to the same CTS6804subclade and share a common patrilineal ancestor who lived some 7,500 years ago, at the time of the Neolithic expansion to the Caucasus.

Does this mean that these "Phoenicians" were Caucasians? Speaking of the Caucas Mountains:
Some of the most tenacious and popular myths from the ancient world are located in the Caucasus. This was said to be the home of Amazons, of Medea and her aunt Circe, where Jason adventured with his Argonauts and where Prometheus was chained to a rock for the crime of stealing fire from the gods.

Early and prodigious metalworking did take place in the region – perhaps sparking those tales of Prometheus meddling with fire and being bound to the Caucasian mountains with iron rivets.

We’re told that Noah’s ark came to rest on Mount Ararat (Marco Polo popularised this as being the Mount Ararat in modern-day Turkey, just across the border from Armenia), and that he came down to cultivate the land and to plant vines – from which he ‘became drunken’.

The region claims to be the first to have domesticated the vine. Certainly, winemaking equipment and residues, 8,000 years old, have recently been discovered in both Georgia and Armenia.
Five things you didn’t know about the Caucasus

So we have a DNA group that's about right for the last ice age, which may be the origin of the flood idea, that originated from an area that many think Noah's Ark sits, and this group has probably had a hand in every culture ever since? (Yes, there are many Eastern connections but I'm not as versed at those yet) Hmmmm....

The below is 'fluff' but kinda funny that someone actually bothered to write out the gene sequence that identifies Phoenicians IN Phonecian letters. Doesn't mean anything really other than that though:

CAPTION
Most Y chromosomes have a T at a particular position along the chromosome (known as 13,479,028 or M172), but some have a G at this position. Lineages spread by the Phoenicians are enriched for the G. The Phoenicians invented the alphabet, and if they had written down their genetic variant, this is how it would have looked.

parta

Reactions
science can be just as trippy as anyone especially when it proves everyones mythologies without knowing it.

unfortunately wiki articles were written in the days before even 1 ancient body had been tested. j2 and its ancestors are european and ice age. some descendants of j2 are from the caucasus but they are not phoenicians.
phoenician specific male lineages are from central europe or more commonly "the underworld" where moloch was king

and had his great enclosure which is what the phoenicians were searching for at gadir.
the enclosure is still there in central europe

but the international archaeological community is calling it the garden of eden.

the euro geological community is calling it atlantis and the pen of geryon at gadiera. [sgem2011 geology conference - national geological institute of romania - mircea ticleanu presenting]

everybody had forgotten there was a freshwater sea in the middle of europe at the end of the ice age

and it was a catastrophic flood.

science is truly weird right now. you have no idea.

peace

Last edited:
OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
everybody had forgotten there was a freshwater sea in the middle of europe at the end of the ice age
Did this sea have a name given to it? I'd love to research it more.

As for J2, I've found a few great maps that show something striking:

Maps of Europe's ancient tribes, kingdoms and Y-DNA

Notice how J2 is in Phoenicia (Northern Canaan). Then later, it's practically where Venice is (although, slightly south of it)? Not a dead hit but it's pretty darn close!

parta

Reactions
the sea could be called:
okeanos [also known as the pelagos of atlas] or apsorroos. atlantis and the enclosure is the pen of geryon, posiedons grandson.

vourukasha [where yima built a three ring structure and the vara to survive the ice age and flood]

abzu of enki [and his abzu enclosure and bolts (gis-sag-kul) that bar the sea]

neserser and the hidden circles of re and the god pen of the shebtiw

and the bahitra enclosure of vishnu and manu

there are more maps and the conclusion from the geological report of the seas disappearance here - scroll down about halfway .

its a pretty important sea to forget but they did after world war 2.

peace

whitewave

Reactions
The sudden collapse of the Bronze Age around 1200 BC took with it virtually every civilized society throughout the Peloponnesus, the Aegean world, and Asia Minor, Minoan Crete, Mycenaean Greece, Homeric Troy, the Hittite Empite and numerous kingdoms across Anatolia and the Near East were toppled, and Pharaonic Egypt slid into a decline subsequent dynasties would be unable to check.
Thus freed from the domination of these suddenly defunct superpowers, other peoples waiting in the shadows filled the commercial vacuum by exploiting trade routes pioneered and guarded by their deposed predecessors. History remembers them as Phoenicians, a Semitic folk residing in Canaan, a region roughly corresponding to the present-day Levant of modern Israel, Palestinian territories, Lebanon, and the western parts of Jordan and Syria.

The Phoenicians were the Canaanites, and the ancestors of todays Lebanese, concluded geneticist Spencer Wells in 2004, after an extensive DNA study of Phoenicians origins sponsored by National Geographic Magazine. Their name is Greek-Phoinike-for people of the purple (which has already been explained), and imported from the Levantine city of Tyre. Phoinike derived from the earlier Mycenaean po-ni-ki-jo, itself a derivation of the still older Egyptian fenkhu, denoting Asiatic Semites.

This lineage of nomenclature demonstrates how the Phoenicians were already well known to the outside world for exportation of costly items, only at their cities of Tyre on the shores of Lebanon, and Mogador, in far-off Morocco long before their rise to prominence in the12th century BC.

They never called themselves Phoenicians but identified instead with any one of their numerous cities. Hence they were Tyrians, Sidonians, Carthaginians, and so forth. They nevertheless comprised, in the aggregate, an identifiable entity. According to the 2011 census, only 12 percent of today's population in Lebanon are Arab. DNA studies reveal overwhelming genetic similarities between Phoenicians and most modern Lebanese.

The ancient Phoenicians built a loose confederation of casually affiliated, ethnically and culturally related, if independent urban centers. These were collectively known as Khna (the ancient equivalent of "Corporate Empire") or, to outsiders as "Phoenicia", that spread from the Levant to the Atlantic coasts of Iberia and North Africa. It was organized into politically self-contained, metropolitan states, collaborating in leagues or alliances, dominated by whatever was the most economically influential city at the time.
Phoenicians were less warlike than mercantile, chiefly interested in amassing riches not territories, and conquest by foreign trade, not military invasion.

Frank Joseph "The Lost Colonies of Ancient America"

parta

Reactions
Last edited:

aceofarms

Reactions
Speaking of goddess worship what do you think of this new song by Ariana Grande

People are just seeing this as a 'pro woman movement' what is the real meaning behind this goddess worship? @mythstifieD

Can anyone more experienced identify who these deitys on the wall could possibly be? if not just pure decoration

As you stated
"The Venetians (say it out loud) are almost certainly the Phoenicians "
And I believe before you stated that the Phoenicians migrated to Italy and did their whole thing there.

" Ariana Grande-Butera is of Italian descent " According to wikipedia
Might this have something to do with the content of this video, is she representing Ishtar? Or maybe is the new 'Ishtar' Goddess being selected for this generation.

Butera according to name-timelines traces back to Sicily, obviously its hard to know just wether how far this stretches due to everyone mix matching now days but here is the flag of Sicily bearing the head of medusa

Medusa is evil right?
Wikipedia States "One example is that of the flag and emblem of Sicily, together with the three legged trinacria. The inclusion of Medusa in the center implies the protection of the goddess Athena "

How does bearing a head of medusa imply protection? Is this really medusa that we are seeing? Could it really as @mythstifieD said "Ishtar, Astarte"

It also appears that the flag is a new edition.
Kingdom of Sicily Flag
1130-1816 Very convenient does this tie in to events that possibly happened 2-300 years ago?

Something seems not right shouldn't Sicily's ancestors be representing this flags not the current version of it?
Google search indicates in various sourcings that "Almost all Sicilians are Roman Catholic"

So how in the world especially post-17th century did a flag like this get planned out. Flags aren't done willy nilly.
Why not a figure of the Roman Catholic faith?

Furthering on the subject
Here is a scene in the video where legs are displayed obviously only two human, but it could be implied? It could just be coincidence and a sexual reference. What do you think?

The Sicily flag is also based on a Triskelion
"The triskelion symbol appears in many early cultures, the first in Malta (4400–3600 BC)"
But check this out In doing some more unrelated research on the Triskelion I could not find any sources or any evidence that the art style was a Malta related invention.

Malta flag during medieval ages

Malta flag now.

Where is the Triskelion? Lost in the depths of time? Originating such a wide-spread form of art seems unlikely. Over thousands of year possibly.. the convenient excuse? I couldn't find anything earlier than this

In Result

-Triskellion art design 'originated' in 4300BC in Malta apparently
-Cannot find any evidence of any design in Malta someone else even referenced it in a blog
-Sicilian Kingdom contains no Triskelion symbolization
-Maltanese flags contain nothing of what they 'originated'
-Why did Sicily choose to adopt a art style developed apparently in 4400 BC, conveniently from a nation of peoples located on an Island just south of them on 4 January 2000 ? Not to mention they had the ability to since 1946
-
Why is there no evidence of the creators even using it themselves?

Sorry for being a bit off topic but it just triggered some things in my head. As well as seeing that music video recently.
I'd like to think it still relates due to Phoenicians possibly being the origins of Italian/Spanish and other cultures.

Last edited:
OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
Phoenicians were less warlike than mercantile, chiefly interested in amassing riches not territories, and conquest by foreign trade, not military invasion.
Brilliant summary, but somewhat off. They were VERY warlike when needed. One of the GREATEST generals of all time was a Carthaginian named Hannibal! The allegedly worst battle by casualties TO THIS DAY was between Carthage and Rome. In fact, Carthage should have WIPED THEM OUT but for some reason didn't attack Rome after decimating their army. Hannibal instead picked off weak targets in the outskirts. Carthage would be utterly destroyed a few decades later.

Why the hell did he stop?! This is history from the Romans point of view. Consider the fact that around 100ad the upper half was largely J2 DNA. They're lying about something.

I get this weird feeling that their method is to invade a place, then outright delete any history that even shows the people they were conquered. The immediate generation will know its bullshit, but the next will grow up thinking nothing is out of sorts. It would be a brilliant way to ensure no uprising happens!

Sometimes I feel this may have happened here too. That we lost the war but are told we won, even though effectively our way of life is now bent to the whims of the Shadow Victor. Like, what if England won the revolutionary war but they thought they'd have less trouble if those silly colonists thought they were free? Something is up with the French saving the day too, considering their views about America during the French Revolution (they were convinced America would wholly imitate the First Republic)

Anyway, back to Rome, after Carthage was destroyed Rome went HOG WILD in the slave trade. So much so that labour was so cheap that citizen farmers had to leave Rome because they couldn't compete with the cheap labour (sound familiar?!) Rome had slaves before but never like this. In fact, this was such a problem that eventually they had TOO MANY and were almost destroyed by Spartacus and his uprising. The Phoenicians traded everything, you better believe that included human trafficking (aka slaves). Also consider a few generations later we get Crassus, allegedly worth over 100b in today's dollars! The Phoenicians knew how to make money, the Romans did not. Crassus owned the fire brigade, would set your house on fire, and would only put it out if you agree to sell it to him for a crazy low price. This guy loves his fellow Roman!

In fact! I would bet that any history of Rome written doesn't exist until AFTER Hannibal. @KorbenDallas is pretty good at digging into stuff like that? Wouldn't that be interesting! The history of Rome is sad and sloppy until after they defeat Carthage, then they turn into the masters of the universe. They immediately attack Greece for no reason, instead of relishing in their new superpower status, they risk it all immediately. No reason, unless you consider that the Greeks were the Phoenicians only trade competition on the seas!

I almost forgot, one of the most fascinating aspects of their army is it was MOSTLY mercenary! No patriots needed, just greedy swordsmiths. Considering their trade empire, they had access to scout the best fighters in the known world. But think this through, if you apply this principle on a large scale you could imagine them controlling their "controlled" nations armies into false wars to suite their needs. Consider how the Swiss just twiddled their thumbs while armies around them massacred each other! Oh they had a good laugh! (I haven't talked of the Swiss yet but they are a very big part of the modern order)

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
I agree that the Phoenicians were mercenary but what struck me was that they were multicultural, apolitical, not loyal to a particular geographical boundary or cultural heritage. They were all about the money. They didn't care what "team" you came from as long as you could fight and sail you were welcome to join. They didn't even care what others called them (Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Tyrians, Sidonians, etc.). In this way they formed a shadow commercial entity without borders that could blend in with any culture eventually ruling it through commerce rather than through military action. Sound familiar?

The etymology of their name, "Phoenicians" suggest they were Asiatic Semites. Semite is not exclusively Jewish, btw. http://gluedideas.com/content-collection/iconographic-encyclopedia/Asiatic-Semites_P1.html

After reading about the Phoenician history it seems to me that the top dogs who, (according to the Nuremberg Chronicles) became top dogs either through military might or inventive genius (and were later worshiped as "gods") were busy fighting among themselves over who got to be the King-Of-The-World. Certain able plebs among the nomadic tribes, realizing they had no skill to win a fight against their martial "betters" nor possessing their inventive genius, used what they had to form a rising "middle class" able to work for the current powers that be, using their invisibility as plebs, and through stealth and cunning became a shadow ruling class that has continued to the present age.

It's brilliant, really. Even if the "rulers" figure out that they're actually subservient to a monetary ruling group, they have no name for their "enemy". How do you fight an unseen enemy? How do you free yourself from an invisible captor? No boundary or line in the sand to point your army at and say, "Get 'em!" No fixed point on the map to invade and overthrow; no race to identify and round up in the public squares. Truly, a hidden hand controlling from the shadows. Their fingerprints on our culture are everywhere and even in plain sight if we know what we're looking at.

parta

Reactions
in the state history museum in moscow is a display of the evolution of trypilian idols found in russia

note these

now in the louvre is an idol from tyr [phoenician city]

and in the british museum from cyprus

is there symbolism in the baby from the levant versions from a later date?

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
I agree that the Phoenicians were mercenary but what struck me was that they were multicultural, apolitical, not loyal to a particular geographical boundary or cultural heritage. They were all about the money. They didn't care what "team" you came from as long as you could fight and sail you were welcome to join. They didn't even care what others called them (Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Tyrians, Sidonians, etc.). In this way they formed a shadow commercial entity without borders that could blend in with any culture eventually ruling it through commerce rather than through military action. Sound familiar?

The etymology of their name, "Phoenicians" suggest they were Asiatic Semites. Semite is not exclusively Jewish, btw. http://gluedideas.com/content-collection/iconographic-encyclopedia/Asiatic-Semites_P1.html

After reading about the Phoenician history it seems to me that the top dogs who, (according to the Nuremberg Chronicles) became top dogs either through military might or inventive genius (and were later worshiped as "gods") were busy fighting among themselves over who got to be the King-Of-The-World. Certain able plebs among the nomadic tribes, realizing they had no skill to win a fight against their martial "betters" nor possessing their inventive genius, used what they had to form a rising "middle class" able to work for the current powers that be, using their invisibility as plebs, and through stealth and cunning became a shadow ruling class that has continued to the present age.

It's brilliant, really. Even if the "rulers" figure out that they're actually subservient to a monetary ruling group, they have no name for their "enemy". How do you fight an unseen enemy? How do you free yourself from an invisible captor? No boundary or line in the sand to point your army at and say, "Get 'em!" No fixed point on the map to invade and overthrow; no race to identify and round up in the public squares. Truly, a hidden hand controlling from the shadows. Their fingerprints on our culture are everywhere and even in plain sight if we know what we're looking at.
You do it by disassembling their institutions. The fed, the IMF, the dept of Ed, dept of energy, and all of the similar ones from other parts of the world.

I wouldn't last 1 year as president, as those things would go immediately. Get your resumes ready folks, there are plenty of fine people in lots of places that need your services, in a local and decentralized manner.

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions

All great thoughts! It's brilliant in SO many ways to rule from the shadows. If anyone tries to call you out, they end up looking like a lunatic. The trick is to make sure that if you're going to do this, go big. The bigger and more convuluted your scheme, the easier it is for others to be called "Conspiracy Theorist!" (or whatever the analogue of the day was). This is expressed when detractors that want to shut you down ask you "Who is THEY?" when you say "They are trying to make us think XYZ!". Well, in truth this is THEY, but even here THEY isn't anything, yet is everywhere. What a paradox!

What an amazing people who rule the seven seas for OVER a thousand years yet we have no written history from them. They've given us gifts of language, economics, and science, but we don't see a single page of them in our grade school books. WHO ARE THEY!?

in the state history museum in moscow is a display of the evolution of trypilian idols found in russia

is there symbolism in the baby from the levant versions from a later date?

Egyptian Gods: Isis
Her cult following even became the most formidable opponent of the Christian religion. Despite being pushed into almost obscurity, she has remained influential in many religions. Some scholars believed she was the reincarnated into Mary. She was the inspiration, when she was nursing the child Horus, of the acclaimed painting “Madonna and the Child”. Some early Christians even called themselves Pastophori, which means shepherds or servants of Isis. This word is the origin of the word pastor.
Isn't that interesting?

I'm trying, in vain, to find an explanation about what the Mother/Child motif REALLY means. It's not literal though

I also couldn't help but notice:

Isn't it incredible that these symbols have been in full force since the DAWN OF TIME yet no one really knows what they mean? You pretty much have to go through 33 degrees in a mystery cult before you're told the real purpose, yet somehow instead of falling into obscurity the symbols persist? Which means "they" are keeping the imagery in vogue.
Speaking of goddess worship what do you think of this new song by Ariana Grande

People are just seeing this as a 'pro woman movement' what is the real meaning behind this goddess worship? @mythstifieD

Can anyone more experienced identify who these deitys on the wall could possibly be? if not just pure decoration
View attachment 4652

As you stated
And I believe before you stated that the Phoenicians migrated to Italy and did their whole thing there.
HOLY CRAP! Thank you for showing me that. That's AMAZING!!!! First off, I can't say for certain who might be on those knockers but it's almost certainly Isis.

If you look up "Illuminati pop stars" in youtube you'll find hundreds of examples of how they do public rituals to pass the baton to the new superstar. When Madonna kissed Britney Spear she was supposed to take on her legacy. Instead, Spears went literally insane. Coincidence?

But Grande.. wow.. it wasn't too long ago that ISIS bombed her concert and killed many of her young fans (child sacrifice, a Phoenician tradition). She paid the price, and is now elevated to be the next Goddess. In fact, to a degree I've never seen before.

Look at her, standing in the middle of the Pantheon as if she's the Queen of the Gods.

Those legs remind me of the Freemasonry tracing board with the two pillars and the Blazing Light above. Just before she smashes Thors Hammer, which some attest is a hidden Swastika when it spins. The clouds remind me of the Columbia goddess, which is a parallel to Isis/Astarte/Aphrodite/etc. I also see the Eye of Sauron there, but maybe that's the nerd in me.

Sorry for being a bit off topic but it just triggered some things in my head. As well as seeing that music video recently.
I'd like to think it still relates due to Phoenicians possibly being the origins of Italian/Spanish and other cultures.
No this is relevant as one of the most prolific areas their influence can be seen is in Hollywood and the music industry. What better place to rewrite history in the imaginations of the nations?

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
From 1386-1414 the Venetians, after suffering several military setbacks (from Ottomans, Popes, Romans, Habsburgs, et al), seem to have quietly usurped what was left of their divided republic by installing their own governors. They were consistently willing to forfeit territory for sea trading rights in all of their defeats but usually winning the territories back anyway. They were consistently hammered on one side or the other by one greedy bastid or another and, coincidentally enough, the Freemasons came into being about that time. Maybe they found a way to have their cake and eat it too?

The article on Freemasons mentions that they contribute about half a billion dollar a year to charities (all tax write offs) so if they have that much money to donate to charity.....how rich are they?

Kind of reminds me of when I had hybrid wolf dogs. I fed them all in their own individual dishes (they're not big sharers) but the runt of the litter was always getting bullied out of her portion. One day I saw her pick up her bowl in her teeth while the rest of the litter was bullying her and she shook her head to sprinkle some out of her bowl which they all started to fight over while she carried the rest of her bowl off to a quiet corner to eat in peace.

Wonder if the Venetians/Phoenicians are sprinkling a few crumbs of wealth for the "dogs" to fight over while they enjoy the majority of their wealth unmolested?

In 57 BC, Julius Caesar imposed his authority at France's Brittany peninsula, known as Armorica, whose southern regions were inhabited by the Venitti, a proud Celtic people who bristled at the treaties imposed on them. The Venetti fleet was an immense collection of vessels superior to those of Caesar. Their ships were larger, sturdier, and more structurally sound than their Roman counterparts and had leather sails capable of enduring the harsh Atlantic crossings as opposed to the woven cloth sails of the Romans. They also allied themselves with a Celtic tribe across the English Channel, the Pretanians, from whom the name "Britain" derived. They outnumbered and outclassed the Romans by mustering 220 battleships carrying 66,000 men but still lost due to Caesar having one of the best admirals in naval history under his command. After their defeat, Caesar demanded that Amorica be dissolved as a people and that the Venitti cease to exist as a people, executing most, selling off the other but a few escaped. Possessing large ships capable of taking them anywhere in the world, these refugees may well have escaped to a land unknown by most.

In the early 16th century when Spaniards walked ashore of what is now known as "Columbia", they were informed that they had arrived in the land of "Amuraca". Amuraca was a bearded white man, not unlike the Conquistadors themselves explaining how he and his followers had sought refuge from a catastrophe far over the "Sunrise Sea". Fun fact: Phoenician sailors from the Tyre navigated westward by a star they referred to as "Merika". (Also the name of an official of the first Egyptian dynasty). In Neolithic times, Celtic ancestors resided as prosperous farmers and herdsmen in the Steppes of Central Russia until serious climate deterioration caused a mass migration into the Balkans, France, Iberia, and the British Isles (and probably to North America). They were mound builders and are still recalled by Tuscarora elders as the "Ron-nong-weto-wanca" or "fair-skinned giant sorcerers".

16th century Venetian satyr

Michaelangelo's Moses

Celtic god and goddess statues from the Guiding Tree.
(Compare to the Sumerian Tree of Life).

jupiter-ammon (Zeus-Ammon)

Ammon

Isis

proto-elamite (3000-2800 BC)

Ikenga (Nigeria)​

Baphomet (Saracean)

Baal-Moloch​

Shriners

Religious and political leaders of the world.​

Only the names have changed; the game remains the same throughout the ages.

Last edited: