The owls are not what they seem.

BrokenAgate

Reactions
You wouldn't think the two had anything to do with each other, but apparently, they do. I first learned about this by coming across the Hidden Experience blog by Mike Clelland. hidden experience Many people who see owls report things like missing time, or being followed by lights in the sky, or having flat-out encounters with Grays. Owls, and sometimes deer, coyotes, or other animals, seem to be a cover, a disguise, for the real thing, which is an alien entity. If you see a five-foot-tall owl in the middle of the road, it's not a real owl; they don't grow that big.

This blog is very telling: hidden experience: "The owl isn’t important" gleaned from hypnosis The owl is like a door. The door isn't important; it's what's behind the door that matters. So what's behind all of these owl-alien associations? Has anyone here ever had that experience? I haven't had time to look into aliens and UFOs as much as I would like, and have never seen a UFO in my life. I have had a few dreams about them, and even had a couple about aliens, but that's as good as it gets for me. I haven't seen many owls, either, and they seem to have been just normal ones, doing normal owl things.

Searching

Reactions
Those who see owls having alien encounters is interesting. Every time I see the word alien now, I read it as a lien.
lien - a right to keep possession of property belonging to another person until a debt owed by that person is discharged.
Perhaps those who encounter aliens are being reminded that they are on loan from another place.

The owl totem also means that you can see beyond the masks that people wear.
The Owl Spirit Animal - A Complete Guide to Meaning and Symbolism.

The owl represents Illuminati. Owls see at night; they can see what others cannot. They shed light in the darkness.

I think you see what your spirit animal is. Owls are not my spirit animal, and it sounds like they are not yours either.
Personally, my spirit animal is the black cat. It has the same attributes as the owl. Cats can see well at night; they can see what others cannot. I dream of black cats and they cross my path often. They may be bad luck for some, good luck for others.
Black cats are associated with occult, witches, and were revered in Kemet.

OP
BrokenAgate

BrokenAgate

Reactions
Yesterday (Sunday), a woman came in to my work place wearing an owl t-shirt. I thought that was interesting, in light of the fact that I had made this post on Saturday.

Btw, I have a black cat named Elvira. She tried to dive head-first into a box that was much too small for her, and ended up with her butt sticking up in the air. :LOL:

anotherlayer

Reactions
Yesterday (Sunday), a woman came in to my work place wearing an owl t-shirt. I thought that was interesting, in light of the fact that I had made this post on Saturday.

Btw, I have a black cat named Elvira. She tried to dive head-first into a box that was much too small for her, and ended up with her butt sticking up in the air. :LOL:
boy, aren't you just full of stories tonight ;)

sonoman

Reactions
whats your excuse? ;-)

I live in an owl party zone, you should hear them go at it! they make sounds that they never make when alone. I love it! they are party animals, thats all there is to it.

not really, its pretty much a wildlife party zone here. more whitetails than anything. coyotes every now and then, had an albino coyote out in the yard just after dusk one day. I thought it was a dog at first and went closer to it to check it out. got about 40' feet from it and it disappeared!

freaked me out a little, it was staying calm like it was gonna let me get close to it and *poof*, gone in the blink of an eye!

no joke. it didnt run off real fast either. it disappeared! Ive seen plenty of wildlifes but that was the first and only albino Ive seen in the wild. thought maybe I was hallucinating though but told my gal and she said she saw a pure white dog out there the day before. it was actually an albino coyote.

with apparently supernatural invisibility on command? never saw it again. love those owls though, theyre a hoot! and they do flybys often, close enough to your head that you feel the wind off of them, usually to the right side and eye level or slightly above. not sure why they do this but they seem to like doing it? showing off? lol also have lotsa hawks and falcons. a few bald eagles occasionally. owls are my favorite (the freaks come out at night) but the falcons are total aeroacrobatic badasses!